Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by snowflake.
Today 09:02 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 09:00 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:59 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 08:52 PM
you will find moonlit...
Last post by Mica
Today 08:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2017, 06:56 PM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Cedar: Talonstrike padded into the clearing and headed straight for the fresh-kill pile. He didn't bother to look at any of his clanmates and was on a mission to drop the prey off in the pile. Because it was leaf-bare the prey was less and whatever anyone could catch was always too scrawny to really feed anyone. He had been lucky enough to catch a scrawny squirrel as well as a frog that happened to be late for hibernation. Talonstrike hoped that this would be enough to at least keep some of his clanmates from starving. He wished he could do something about this, it would be different if another clan was stealing their prey because then he wouldn't hesitate before going to fight them for it. He wouldn't let someone steal his clan's prey when they needed it so badly. But it wasn't like that, this enemy wasn't someone or even something that he could fight in order to help his beloved clan. This was a season that visited every year and no one could help it. But if his clan didn't eat than there would be cats starving to death and there would be disease. Talonstrike didn't want any of that for his clan.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:12 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorBorn View Post
@Cedar: Talonstrike padded into the clearing and headed straight for the fresh-kill pile. He didn't bother to look at any of his clanmates and was on a mission to drop the prey off in the pile. Because it was leaf-bare the prey was less and whatever anyone could catch was always too scrawny to really feed anyone. He had been lucky enough to catch a scrawny squirrel as well as a frog that happened to be late for hibernation. Talonstrike hoped that this would be enough to at least keep some of his clanmates from starving. He wished he could do something about this, it would be different if another clan was stealing their prey because then he wouldn't hesitate before going to fight them for it. He wouldn't let someone steal his clan's prey when they needed it so badly. But it wasn't like that, this enemy wasn't someone or even something that he could fight in order to help his beloved clan. This was a season that visited every year and no one could help it. But if his clan didn't eat than there would be cats starving to death and there would be disease. Talonstrike didn't want any of that for his clan.
Forgottenmemory padded inside the clearing. She held a mouse in her jaws. Her ebony spotted pelt shone bright in the noon light. The medium size female did a little dance as she came near the fresh-kill pile. She dropped the mouse into the pile of dead animals. She then lift her leg and scratched herself behind her ear as she smiled at her catch. She then spotted a tom near by, "Well, hello there," she mewed. She shook her pelt as she stood up and stretched. She felt oddly happy today which was not normal for her. She let her silver hues lay upon the larger feline as she sat down.
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:19 PM
WarriorBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Forgottenmemory padded inside the clearing. She held a mouse in her jaws. Her ebony spotted pelt shone bright in the noon light. The medium size female did a little dance as she came near the fresh-kill pile. She dropped the mouse into the pile of dead animals. She then lift her leg and scratched herself behind her ear as she smiled at her catch. She then spotted a tom near by, "Well, hello there," she mewed. She shook her pelt as she stood up and stretched. She felt oddly happy today which was not normal for her. She let her silver hues lay upon the larger feline as she sat down.
Talonstrike had dropped off his prey and had started to turn away as another cat entered the camp. She too went to the fresh-kill pile and dropped a mouse off as he began to leave the area. He stopped though as she greeted him in a friendly mew. The golden spotted cat wasn't too use to conversing with other cats even if they were his own clanmates, but he didn't want to seem too rude or anything so decided it was best to return the greeting. "Hello," he dipped his head just slightly in greeting to the she-cat. He shook out his short fur and felt a little uncomfortable as he tried to think of something to say. Talonstrike wanted to sit down and act casual but wasn't sure if Forgottenmemory was looking for a conversation or just saying hello and he didn't want to settle down if she didn't want to talk for too long. After a moment of him leaving an awkward pause, Talonstrike decided to say something, even if it was stupid. "It's been hard to hunt hasn't it? Leaf-bare is always tough."

Character Site
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:41 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Talonstrike had dropped off his prey and had started to turn away as another cat entered the camp. She too went to the fresh-kill pile and dropped a mouse off as he began to leave the area. He stopped though as she greeted him in a friendly mew. The golden spotted cat wasn't too use to conversing with other cats even if they were his own clanmates, but he didn't want to seem too rude or anything so decided it was best to return the greeting. "Hello," he dipped his head just slightly in greeting to the she-cat. He shook out his short fur and felt a little uncomfortable as he tried to think of something to say. Talonstrike wanted to sit down and act casual but wasn't sure if Forgottenmemory was looking for a conversation or just saying hello and he didn't want to settle down if she didn't want to talk for too long. After a moment of him leaving an awkward pause, Talonstrike decided to say something, even if it was stupid. "It's been hard to hunt hasn't it? Leaf-bare is always tough."
The female flicked her ebony tail tip as the silence entered the conversation. She looked around as the male seemed to decide what to say. She turned her head back toward him, "Ah, yes, yes it has been pretty difficult. Most of the prey wants to bury in their burrows, and they only come out to get some food," she responded. "Umm, your Talonstrike, right?" she asked tilting her head to one side.
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:45 PM
WarriorBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The female flicked her ebony tail tip as the silence entered the conversation. She looked around as the male seemed to decide what to say. She turned her head back toward him, "Ah, yes, yes it has been pretty difficult. Most of the prey wants to bury in their burrows, and they only come out to get some food," she responded. "Umm, your Talonstrike, right?" she asked tilting her head to one side.
Talonstrike knew what she said was true about the prey scarcely coming out of hiding and only doing so to get some food. He wishes that the prey could run around like they do during new-leaf and green-leaf, but he knew that wasn't how they operated at these times. The warrior was surprised when she knew his name and he gave a nod. "That's correct," he then felt slightly embarrassed when he couldn't thinking of her name. He had seen her around in the clearing and warriors' den but had just never gotten to get her name before. "I'm sorry but I don't seem to recall you name?" The golden spotted tom said, the awkwardness could be sensed in his voice when he asked for her name. He usually kept a note of everyone's names when he heard them but he couldn't get all of his clanmates' names and now wished that he had known her name.

Character Site
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:50 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Talonstrike knew what she said was true about the prey scarcely coming out of hiding and only doing so to get some food. He wishes that the prey could run around like they do during new-leaf and green-leaf, but he knew that wasn't how they operated at these times. The warrior was surprised when she knew his name and he gave a nod. "That's correct," he then felt slightly embarrassed when he couldn't thinking of her name. He had seen her around in the clearing and warriors' den but had just never gotten to get her name before. "I'm sorry but I don't seem to recall you name?" The golden spotted tom said, the awkwardness could be sensed in his voice when he asked for her name. He usually kept a note of everyone's names when he heard them but he couldn't get all of his clanmates' names and now wished that he had known her name.
The female chuckled, "That is fine," she paused, "I'm Forgottenmemory," she responded wrapping her tail around her paws to keep them warm. "I don't expect a cat to memorize all the names of every cat in the clan. That seem a bit to much work, but I do expect it of the deputy and leader because they are the ones who guide us lead us, so why would a cat care to follow another cat who doesn't know their name?" she paused and looked at him. "Sorry, I'm rambling," she mewed shaking her head.
Old January 13th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@xxJaggededgexx @Willowstorm
"Just go! I'll meet you in there in a minute!" Aria wriggled and shoved but couldn't quite get free, the ginger warrior still breathing down her neck
(Srry i passed out)

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:24 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
(Srry i passed out)
(Omg really? Lol hope you get better soon. You're not the only one though, don't worry. I've done it 11 times in my life...)
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:06 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Maplefall retreated away, looking for an apprentice. The bedding in the nursery was old and musty, not good for kits and their mothers. Hmm, maybe Furzepaw will do it, he's quite nice. She called out, "Furzepaw, do you mind if you clean the nursery? The moss is old." She looked around till she spotted the figure of the apprentice. "Ahh, that's where you wer, do you mind if you could clean out the nursery?"

@Pink Orca!

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; January 14th, 2017 at 06:17 AM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Willowstorm @Maplefall @xxJaggededgexx
The black she-cat managed to get free, flinging the ginger warrior across the clearing. "GO!" She hissed to the kits. Then followed them into the nursery.
Closed Thread