Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:57 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by constellation
Today 09:55 AM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Fritter
Today 09:52 AM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by glitch
Today 09:46 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by constellation
Today 09:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 27th, 2020, 12:23 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Shimmy ]

Heathernose purred a bit when she saw Brindlejaw brighten upon seeing her. There was no better feeling in the world than seeing a friend’s face lighten in your presence. The molly too felt herself brightening at the prospect of talking to the tom. He was always so kind and friendly and interesting. She remembered him picking heather fondly and thought about that as the first time she’d seen just how big his heart was.

“Yeah, everything went well! And of course! I wouldn’t go against the deputy.”

Her ending tease was punctuated with a tiny chuckle and an exaggerated wink, as though she’d just covered a secret. Her little tease was clearly a joke since they were friends rather than just a warrior and the deputy.
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:32 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gentlemoo gently groomed the little Songkit as he purred slightly he loved that kit so much, along with the other kits, but this one seemed to have bonded to him the most.
Songkit giggled as his father's tongue tickled him. But then his stomach rumbled and he tried to find a source of food. Confused to scent nothing but cats but not food he started to mewl in confusion.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:44 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Twistedpaw shivered nervously as Fallenghost's gaze drifted over her slightly. Twilightstar seemed to have a lot on her paws currently; she didn't want to upset the leader even more. However, a bit of annoyance tingled at her paws. Yes, the story seemed far-fetched, but the full explanation would make more sense! That had been the most dangerous thing that she had done! Twistedpaw was wise enough to keep her mouth shut, however, and just gave a quick nod to the leader. She let out a small, distorted mew of, "It happened... the hawks did fight the f-foxes."
What had she just thought about keeping her mouth shut? Only for her annoyed thoughts. She, a new apprentice, was addressing the Clan leader! Quickly, she dipped her head and dropped her gaze again nervously. She really didn't want to make the leader more upset in any case scenario.

@Elementals @Skye @Moonraven
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Songkit giggled as his father's tongue tickled him. But then his stomach rumbled and he tried to find a source of food. Confused to scent nothing but cats but not food he started to mewl in confusion.
@Rainquail
Gentlemoo realized that Songkit was hungry, so he gently nudged him towards Coldamber so that the little kit could eat something.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:50 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Running and quick movements. Weaselskip let out a short laugh. "So you, like most others, think that's what Windclan does." But the flower was pretty so she wasn't going to dwell on it all too much and making her final way there she lifted herself to the tips of her paws. "Windclan. I think the name itself explains how we fight and you're getting it. Somewhat." Remembering back to when she'd done battle training with Hailpaw, her own apprentice, she let out a soft smile. "I may not be the most proficient in teaching Windclan battle techniques, hunting is more up my alley, but if I am expected to teach an apprentice I might as well try my luck out with you as well pretty thing." And so she began moving in circles around Lilypaw, making sure to stay light on her own feet. "The basics is what you've got an idea of. Its being able to avoid your enemies full force attacks, because usually a stereotypical Windclan cat won't be able to take a full power blow by a Thunderclan or Riverclan warrior. So its, a dance. Avoid your enemy," with that she glided past Lilypaw in a fast fashion, her longs legs carrying her gracefully past... She'd in truth worked hard to get her legs to work with her and was still somewhat uncoordinated but wouldn't let that slip, "and still manage to get your hits in. As I explained to Hailpaw, my dearest little apprentice, its a hit and run strategy. It might seem cowardly but its what keeps you in the game. If you can't hit them with the same power, try to avoid their hits and let them tire themselves out or confuse them." With that she doubled back and ran for Lilypaw, running past but in a short movement she aimed her own back paw in between Lilypaw's left hindleg, aiming to sweep out the paw from underneath her in a fast smooth movement.

Lilypaw lowered her stance, legs spread to distribute her weight as she watched Weaselskip closely through the lecture. She in turn followed as the grey warrior circled her, keeping the other within her line of sight.

"On contrary," she hummed, claws digging into the ground unseen for stability. "That's strategy. Physical strength is overrated if the brute doesn't know how to use it."

She saw the grey warrior running for her before she heard the pawsteps and the claws digging into the ground kept her back leg from being pulled completely away from her. It still dragged against the ground, but as soon as she felt her opponent breeze past her Lilypaw was on the move, steps quick, quiet, and controlled.

"Truthfully, how you describe how Windclan fights is more in my comfort zone...with some differences." she turned her body to see where Weaselskip was and gave a her a small smile before slipping into the tall grasses surrounding the training area.

"But where Windclan is quick and precise...I like to take my time." she peaked through the grass, closer to Weaselskip than where she had entered. her green eyes glinted before she hid again.

"Stealth attacks, though, may be harder to pull off in your clan than in Shadowclan." her voice got softer as her near soundless steps brought her behind Weaselskip. And then, the she-cat pounced, aiming to pin the grey warrior down.
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:53 PM
Ambivert

@Rainquail @Gentlemoo

Songkit was nudged to another cat and he scented food! A tad excited he poked his head and start to suckle on the milk and his hungry slowly went away. He realized that when his belly rumbled, it meant he needed food. Wowie, this is an interesting place, he thought in his tiny head. But everything was still dark since he hadn't opened his eyes yet.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 27th, 2020, 01:01 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootsplash View Post
"Well, then, would you be my half-mate?" She said, looking into his eyes.

(I think that's what they call girl/boyfriends but idk) @Echobreeze18
Bump @Echobreeze18

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old May 27th, 2020, 01:04 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootsplash View Post
"Well, then, would you be my half-mate?" She said, looking into his eyes.

(I think that's what they call girl/boyfriends but idk) @Echobreeze18
"Duh," Braveheart smiled.
being this young is art

Old May 27th, 2020, 01:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Eaglepaw padded back and faced Basilpaw. He purred when he was she was impressed."Try the move on me" he told her, ready to swipe at her head.
Basilpaw gave a nod waiting for him to try to pin her down again.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 27th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post

She caught the last one of the rabbit group. "That was a good hunt!" Cloudfluff meowed happily. "The clan will be fed well. Lets bring these back!"
"Yeah!" Deerblossom replied. The tom grabbed the rabbits he'd killed and walked back to camp.

Click my dragons!
Closed Thread