Today 03:59 AM

Old April 3rd, 2019, 09:38 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Drama Contiues (Open!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightleap View Post
(Wrote this bit before Aries arrived. Just a lil' bout between Twilight & Roxie)

Twilight got into her stance, shifting, ready to dash at any moment. Speed was her specialty, and she was more than just aware of how to use it. It had kept her alive so far, surely it could help her out again here. "Mhm." She'd purr occordingly, before finding the squinting eyes peering at her a few fox-tail lengths away. Surely the she-cat could see how young and small she is, and perhaps even feign disdain at her insignificance in stature?

If not, well, that'd certainly be a shame... for the cat before her. "I do believe that cat isn't me, but you're looking to change that eh?" Twilight supposed, figuring this cat was probably up to no good.
Perhaps she'd have to lead this cat into a bunch of brambles.
Waiting for any sign of movement, the moment she sees this cat try to bring her into a fight, the chase will be on. Although, if Roxie isn't careful, things could certainly get a bit exciting.

(Heres even more stuff for the new charming fellow)

Twilights claws would dig into the ground as she officially becomes unnerved. Three cats. Three. Cats. She could scent three different unique scents, all belonging to different backgrounds, swirling about. As a result, Twilight would hiss vehemently under her breathe, "One was already one too many. But this?! Oh come on!" She'd rage quietly, accidentally thinking aloud. One could certainly color her fur ruffled.
It was rather obvious that this young she-cat was in the opposite of a welcoming, positive mood.
These strangers could go venture into the dead forest for all she oh so cared.
The blood lust was sickening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@Twilightleap @Rosemew

Aries just grinned at the other she cats attitude who unbeknownst to him was roxie, he liked her attitude already and that was something hard to do to get him to like you " ah yes four cats , quite exciting isn't it?" he asked with a swish of his tail. He had to admit , he was somewhat amused by this lot. Although his ears perked up and his eyes shined out of interest , his claws unsheathed and sheathed once more , a fight would be lovely , the one he had in the alley way ended far too soon , he was just getting warmed up. He purred " id take your offer , but a young one is here . Don't you see? I doubt she has any fighting blood in her. And from the looks. She's probably filled with dirty blood in needing of a good cleansing ." he meowed as if it were normal to speak of such things. Back in the alleys his mate and him cured cats who they deemed filthy blooded . He and kali saved his kits just in time before contamination by taking them in . His whiskers twitched as he showed himself , his powerful muscles moving underneath his fur as padded toward them , he glanced at Roxie "I'll take your offer dear. And perhaps it'll show this young one a good proper fight ." he meowed before glancing at Twilight with a raised eyebrow and pretended to be hurt "oh good gracious ! Well it's like this in the alley ways kid. " he said with sarcasm first and attitude at the end when his eyes narrowed a bit .

@Gold

--

Roxie let out a purr of glee, hearing that they could fight. "Oh yes, indeed! Maybe she could learn some things watching!" She meowed, sending Twilight a glance. The silver and black molly hummed, her eyes narrowing sharply.
She studied Aries for a quick second, gears turning in her eyes.
She unsheathed her claws, fur bristling as she snickered.
Getting in a slight crouching position, she looked back at Aries. "Let's start, shall we?" She inquired, tilting her head as she snickered once again. This would most definitely be fun!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 3rd, 2019, 09:40 PM
Bet you can't catch me!

Gender: Dolls are creepy. Cars are cool. But guess what? Female
My Mood: Fine

@Rosemew @Pluto

Twilight would be relieved to hear the she-cats disdain, but wouldn't dare take her eyes away whilst slinking further back and out of any of the threes perimeter. Sure, she wouldn't participate unless absolutely necessary. Although, perhaps it wouldn't hurt to observe them fighing.. she'd probably be forced into such a situation like this in the moons before her, and such knowledge would be critical. Deciding, Twilight would go to find a place to hide and observe, much like how an new apprentice or kit would watch his or her other clanmates spar and train. The blood lust wasn't any less sickening, but she was just going have to live with it. Get use to it. Use it. Manipulate it. Orrrr, she could just avoid it in general, and live a peaceful, fun life, y'know?

AHHH MAN! Seriously >.< Ok, Ok, well scratch all of that!

Twilight friggin booked it. She be gone!
(In the background one could hear a two-leg play, FlIp This DuNg I'm OUT!)
The extra details: She would weave in bamboozling zigzags and u-turns, using any coverage in the area and creating a maze of her own scent. This was not her first rodeo.

What's this? Someone amazing is reading this?!?!
Have a great day! ~Twilight
https://twilightleap.wixsite.com/mycharactersite

Last edited by Twilightleap; April 3rd, 2019 at 09:48 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 10:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Twilightleap @Rosemew

Aries purred again " I do believe we shall . " with that he unsheathed his claws fully this time as he crouched ,his gaze now turned predatory and cold "don't hold back . I don't want to be disappointed like last time that cat barely lasted 30 minutes ." he meowed his tone darkening as bloodlust could be seen in his eyes. I am no killer. I'm a hunter, a god! They shall see the hunter in his full glory . he was about to leap at Roxie but froze . His ears twitched before looking to where twilight had been. His pelt bristled and his eyes like liquid pools of flame . "Okubyōmono! ( Coward )" he yowled before whipping his head back to roxie "she ran! Even when we were about to show her important skills!" he hissed . He snorted "I say we should drag her back . How bout you? The kit needs to learn and this , will not be tolerated ! " he growled as his tail lashed . He knew his mate would agree .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 3rd, 2019, 10:20 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
@Twilightleap @Rosemew

Aries purred again " I do believe we shall . " with that he unsheathed his claws fully this time as he crouched ,his gaze now turned predatory and cold "don't hold back . I don't want to be disappointed like last time that cat barely lasted 30 minutes ." he meowed his tone darkening as bloodlust could be seen in his eyes. I am no killer. I'm a hunter, a god! They shall see the hunter in his full glory . he was about to leap at Roxie but froze . His ears twitched before looking to where twilight had been. His pelt bristled and his eyes like liquid pools of flame . "Okubyōmono! ( Coward )" he yowled before whipping his head back to roxie "she ran! Even when we were about to show her important skills!" he hissed . He snorted "I say we should drag her back . How bout you? The kit needs to learn and this , will not be tolerated ! " he growled as his tail lashed . He knew his mate would agree .
Roxie let out a snort, still crouched down. "I would say yes, but the bloodlust is too much." She meowed, getting ready to leap.
Her tail flicked one last time, grinning as Aries wasn't looking. The molly leapt at the tom, claws unsheathed.

Old April 3rd, 2019, 10:22 PM
Bet you can't catch me!

Twilight had bounded away, without a break for breathe, for many minutes straight. Skidding to a halt, her chest would heave up and down as she'd attempt to catch her breathe. Quite tired from the run, the she-cat would halfheartedly check for foreign scents on her perimeter before relaxing. She wasn't quite sure what those cats were trying to do, or how she was supposed to be involved, but the blood lust she felt from the she-cat was a good clue. That cat just wanted to rip another cat to shreds, and if she'd stuck around, it's a safe bet to say she would've been next.

Sitting down, she would start digging into her left paw with her teeth. In her haste she'd stepped on a few too many thorns for her liking, and they were making it uncomfortable to sit, not to mention standing. Yeesh. Of course whilst she was dashing and dashing, they dug deeper and deeper into each paw, making them go past skin deep.
All of them would draw blood. Blood that was bound to attract trouble with her luck today.
Perhaps she should try to go find cobwebs and marigold first. Maybe pick-up some thyme too, that'd be nice right now.
Yeah, probably a good idea to get things ready before digging them out.
However, staggering around will probably only make the splinters worse by making them harder to remove, sooo...
Well, isn't this just wonderful?

Last edited by Twilightleap; April 4th, 2019 at 11:18 AM.
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Roxie let out a snort, still crouched down. "I would say yes, but the bloodlust is too much." She meowed, getting ready to leap.
Her tail flicked one last time, grinning as Aries wasn't looking. The molly leapt at the tom, claws unsheathed.
Aries perked his ears up as he heard her, her scent growing very close, he grinned anyways and bared his teeth to release a dangerous snarl ,he didn't hear any pawsteps, so he guessed she was in the air. His tail twitched as he rolled to the left and aimed a sharp left claw at the molly hoping to knock her out of the air "Jūbun'na!Wasureru Kimi no Buraddorasuto Ni totte A Bun ( Enough! Forget your bloodlust for a minute)" he hissed before leaping backwards and shaking his fur "id love to try and tear you to shreds I would. But I see that she cat is in dire need of cleansing ! If not by watching us fight . Then there's only one way to effectively cleanse her." he meowed darkly in a serious tone.

Last edited by Leucos; April 4th, 2019 at 04:05 PM.
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:08 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Aries perked his ears up as he heard her, her scent growing very close, he grinned anyways and bared his teeth to release a dangerous snarl ,he didn't hear any pawsteps, so he guessed she was in the air. His tail twitched as he rolled to the left and aimed a sharp left claw at the molly hoping to knock her out of the air "Jūbun'na!Wasureru Kimi no Buraddorasuto Ni totte A Bun ( Enough! Forget your bloodlust for a minute)" he hissed before leaping backwards and shaking his fur "id love to try and tear you to shreds I would. But I see that she cat is in dire need of cleansing ! If not by watching us fight . Then there's only one way to effectively cleanse her." he meowed darkly in a serious tone.
Roxie felt her blood boil as she was knocked out of the air. Rolling her grassy eyes, the silver molly seemed irritated. Sheathing her claws, her tail flicked. "Fine, let's go find her." She hissed, her eyes narrowed sharply.

@Twilightleap

Old April 4th, 2019, 07:41 PM
Bet you can't catch me!

By the time they'd have sheathe their claws and started looking, Twilights aching paws would've been patched up with cobwebs and what marigold the she-cat could pick out of the overgrowth along the way. A few drops of blood did end up there and there, but Twilight had ultimately ended up preventing a trail that would've led them straight to her.
Her efforts wouldn't end there, however. She wanted to make sure, with absolute certainty, that she'd loose the crazy cats. So she decided she would also be masking her scent. Be it a certain herb, the dirt and grass, the bark of a few trees, and the scent of her next meal. If it has a scent, she'll probably try use it to cover up hers, till her own scent trail can't be picked out of the mix. This, along with a few decoy trails she makes by retracing her steps backwards. It would've been rather fun, actually, if her paws didn't sting with each step, and if it was for practice. That wasn't the case this time, though. The cats that could be tailing her right now, are much, much more real, being alive and breathing. If she has any luck in this cruel world, perhaps they'll give up like the plenty of foxes that had came before them.
@Rosemew @Pluto

(If they do somehow end up finding her, unexpected help would be a nice surprise) @Gold

Last edited by Twilightleap; April 4th, 2019 at 07:48 PM.
Old April 4th, 2019, 07:53 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
By the time they'd have sheathe their claws and started looking, Twilights aching paws would've been patched up with cobwebs and what marigold the she-cat could pick out of the overgrowth along the way. A few drops of blood did end up there and there, but Twilight had ultimately ended up preventing a trail that would've led them straight to her.
Quote:

Her efforts wouldn't end there, however. She wanted to make sure, with absolute certainty, that she'd loose the crazy cats. So she decided she would also be masking her scent. Be it a certain herb, the dirt and grass, the bark of a few trees, and the scent of her next meal. If it has a scent, she'll probably try use it to cover up hers, till her own scent trail can't be picked out of the mix. This, along with a few decoy trails she makes by retracing her steps backwards. It would've been rather fun, actually, if her paws didn't sting with each step, and if it was for practice. That wasn't the case this time, though. The cats that could be tailing her right now, are much, much more real, being alive and breathing. If she has any luck in this cruel world, perhaps they'll give up like the plenty of foxes that had came before them.
@Rosemew @Pluto

(If they do somehow end up finding her, unexpected help would be a nice surprise) @Gold
@Rosemew
@Pluto
@Twilightleap

"Get away from Twilight!" Ivyheart hissed, attempting to claw at the other cats ears and draw blood.

Last edited by Gold; April 4th, 2019 at 07:53 PM.
Old April 4th, 2019, 08:18 PM

@Rosemew @Gold
He nodded Curtly "good let's go" he ordered as he turned around to walk off but froze . His ears swiveled backwards towards the other she cat ivyheart. His tail swished and he growled before rolling his eyes and looking over at Ivy "now you decide to speak?" he growled his tone full of annoyance already. However he was wide eyed once he felt her claw his dad making him yelp in pain and leap back only to shake his head, letting drops of scarlet splatter the forest floor. He growled and hissed "if my mate were here shed claw you to shreds over and over again! " he snarled his fur bristled . His eyes liquid flames of fury. Now he really lost his patience . He looked over at Roxie "I guess we get to shred somebody after all " he meowed with a smirk . He glared at ivyheart his claws unsheathed "since when is twilight of any importance to you?" he snarled as he started to circle the clan cat.