Quote:
Originally Posted by Egasl View Post
Which pack?: Beginner
Any pre-determined details?: nope
Any add-ons?: plot ideas please!
Mention: @Nixey

Name: Mousepaw.
~Name meaning:
Mouse- for their quiet and reserved nature.
Paw- required.
Former name(s) Mousekit.
Future name(s): (optional!) Mousewhisper .
~Gender assigned at birth: Female.
~Future gender: Demigirl, they/she.
Sexual preference: Demisexual
Romantic preference: Omniromantic.
Clan/Affiliation: Windclan.
Place of birth: Windclan territory.
Simple personality: A very quiet and meek cat, Mousepaw is not known to speak her mind during certain things. Being a pacifist, it’s very unlikely for Mousepaw to resort to violence and would prefer to use her words. Though she’s also very skeptical at times with new cats.
~3 traits: Quiet | pacifist | Skeptical.
Simple appearance: A cream and orange colored cat with orange eyes.
Simple backstory: Born into Windclan, Mousepaws birth giver had her on Windclan territory instead of the nursery. Her siblings had always been a bit rough with her early on in life as throughout Mousepaws life she’s always been very off to the side. However, Mousepaws parents have always tried to push her out of her comfort zone.
Plot ideas:
  • After life had always been very meek and quiet for the young mousepaw, while our on the territory she’s suddenly attacked by a cat that was either from another clan or outsider trespassing into Windclan.
  • While in the clearing, Mousepaw had met a cat that totally differed her personality. At first, she had abhorred this cat for how they acted, but as time grew, maybe they could become friends..or more.
  • Mousepaw had wanted to impress her mentor during a training session, and when she couldn’t do something right her frustration had begun to build. Eventually, after messing up once more, Mousepaw had a melt down right then and there.
Heres Mousepaw! I hope you like her, let me kno if you want anything changed and feel free to change anything. Your total is 150!

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; September 21st, 2021 at 07:20 PM.
Old September 21st, 2021, 07:26 PM
Dun dun dun. That's all

Status: My daughter is almost 8 months old! Had a miscarriage recently
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Nix’s character creator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post

Name: Mousepaw.
~Name meaning:
Mouse- for their quiet and reserved nature.
Paw- required.
Former name(s) Mousekit.
Future name(s): (optional!) Mousewhisper .
~Gender assigned at birth: Female.
~Future gender: Demigirl, they/she.
Sexual preference: Demisexual
Romantic preference: Omniromantic.
Clan/Affiliation: Windclan.
Place of birth: Windclan territory.
Simple personality: A very quiet and meek cat, Mousepaw is not known to speak her mind during certain things. Being a pacifist, it’s very unlikely for Mousepaw to resort to violence and would prefer to use her words. Though she’s also very skeptical at times with new cats.
~3 traits: Quiet | pacifist | Skeptical.
Simple appearance: A cream and orange colored cat with orange eyes.
Simple backstory: Born into Windclan, Mousepaws birth giver had her on Windclan territory instead of the nursery. Her siblings had always been a bit rough with her early on in life as throughout Mousepaws life she’s always been very off to the side. However, Mousepaws parents have always tried to push her out of her comfort zone.
Plot ideas:
  • After life had always been very meek and quiet for the young mousepaw, while our on the territory she’s suddenly attacked by a cat that was either from another clan or outsider trespassing into Windclan.
  • While in the clearing, Mousepaw had met a cat that totally differed her personality. At first, she had abhorred this cat for how they acted, but as time grew, maybe they could become friends..or more.
  • Mousepaw had wanted to impress her mentor during a training session, and when she couldn’t do something right her frustration had begun to build. Eventually, after messing up once more, Mousepaw had a melt down right then and there.
Heres Mousepaw! I hope you like her, let me kno if you want anything changed and feel free to change anything. Your total is 150!
I love her thank you!!!!

If I’m not replying my social battery has probably run out.

Don’t use colored text please! I am colorblind and can’t read it…
Old September 21st, 2021, 07:27 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Which pack?: Advanced
Any pre-determined details?: Male or intersex (I have too many females), greysexual, any role except for kit (Got too many of those too)
Any add-ons?: Nope!!

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old September 21st, 2021, 07:28 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Any pre-determined details?: Male or intersex (I have too many females), greysexual, any role except for kit (Got too many of those too)
Any add-ons?: Nope!!
Accepted

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old September 21st, 2021, 09:37 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ʀᴀɴʙᴏᴏ. View Post
Which pack?: advanced looks fun! i'll snatch that
Any pre-determined details?: maybe more of a lilac colored kitty?
Any add-ons?: plot ideas please <3

>Basic<

Name: Thornfur.
~Name meaning:
Thorn- For falling in a patch of thorns when they were found.
Fur- For their lilac fur.

Former: Dove, Thornpaw.
Future: N/A.
Sexual orientation: Gynosexual.
Romantic orientation: Gynoromantic.
~Gender assigned at birth: Male.
~Future gender(if any): N/A.
>Residence<
Clan: Shadowclan.
~thoughts on: Thornfur is thankful to Shadowclan and taking them in and is loyal through and through.
Former: Loner.
~thoughts on: Thornfur, at the time Dove, abhorred their loner life, even with their parents.
Place of birth: Outskirts.
~Date of birth: 11/21/2019.
~Former: Apprentice.
Former mentor(s): Hawkface.
~thoughts on: Thornfur hates Hawkface but put up with him throughout their apprenticehood.
>Family<

Mother(s): Vine, NPC.
~thoughts on: Though Thornfur does miss the cat that raised them, Thornfur hates how “weak” Vine had seemed.
Father(s): Spider, NPC.
~thoughts on: Thornfur respects their father much more with how he could switch his emotions on and off.
Parent(s): N/A.
~thoughts on:
Sibling(s): Otter, sister, NPC.
~thoughts on: Thornfur misses their sister and is truly the only one they miss from their Loner life.
>Physical<
Simple appearance: A lilac furred cat with blue-green eyes.
Descriptive appearance: Standing around 10.2 inches and weighing around 13 pounds, Thornfur is a bit bigger than the average cat. Their lilac fur is thick and fluffy, covering most of the scarring from the thorn incident as well as scars they’ve obtained along their life. Their eyes are a blue-green color, though one is closed right as it’s also damaged from the fact that they had fallen into a thorn bush. Thornfurs nose is speckled pink and gray while their paw pads are pink and more back toned.
Scars/Deformities: A few small ones under their pelt and against their skin, one along the side of their muzzle from another cat.
Disabilities: Blind in one eye.
How clean?(1-10): 7/10.
>Mental<
Simple personality: Though cruel, Thornfur is also quite caring to those they love and clever in situations.
Personality: Ever since they were able to speak, Thornfurs words have always had a cruel tone to them and their actions have as well. Ambition is what fuels their every step along the steep hill of Shadowclan, they strive to be the best they can be and to surpass other warriors of Shadowclan. Though their aggression can sometimes get them in trouble as well, seeing as it fuels their quick temper with being able to throw themself into battle. Though Thornfur seems like a bad cat, they are also quite caring to the ones they love and respect, showing that side towards the cats that fall under these when they’re alone. Being observant has also helped them in this world of clans, being able to take in plentiful information about other clans, other cats and even the surroundings around them. Being reserved plays into the observant nature of this cat, allowing them to sit off to the side and simply watch without having too many complaints. Their quite graceful and light on their paws, even with the thick fur able to slip through little areas without even tripping over their paws and running fast. Cleverness shows easily with this cat as they are typically quick thinking and able to show common sense in stressful situations.
~9 Traits: Cruel | Ambitious | Aggressive | Caring | Observant | Reserved | Quick tempered | Graceful | Clever
~Mental age: 42.
Mental illnesses/Disorders: N/A.
~Phobias: Atychiphobia - Fear of failure
Autophobia - Fear of being alone

Outlook: Pessimistic.
Responsible: 10/10.
Logical, Emotional, both?: Logical.
>Stats<

On a scale of 1-10 (based off age, body, personality & experience)
~Sociability: 3/10.
~Bravey 8/10.
~Strength: 8/10.
~Speed: 5/10.
~Offense: 7/10.
~Defense: 4/10.
~Coordination: 9/10.
~Reflex: 7/10.
~Generosity: 3/10.
~Manners: 8/10.
~Swimming: 1/10.
~Climbing: 6/10.
>Extra<

Favorite Season: Leaf-fall.
Favorite Food(s): Lizard.
Favorite Word: Alone.
Favorite Sound: The sound of crickets through the night.

Greatest Hope: To impress their leader and clan.
Greatest Strength: Their willingness to be ruthless.
Greatest Weakness: Their quick temper.
Worst Nightmare: Being thrown out of Shadowclan.
Deepest Darkest Secret: They question whether or not they should’ve left they’re family.
Most Treasured Memory: Playing with Otter in the rain.

Quirks:
  • When wanting to remember their family Thornfur will sit out in the rain or find a little bush to curl up beside.
  • Though typically quiet, Thornfur is loud and proud to the cats they care for.
  • Even when alone, sometimes Thornfur will sit in crowded areas just to observe other cats and happenings.
Photo: Ref photo
>Backstory<

Born to Vine and Spider, Thornfur, then known as Dove, was very adventurous. They were known for sneaking off and spending time out and about along the tall grass before being dragged back to the spot they and their family resided in by either their mother or father. Typically, Otter was all for going with her sibling during their little escapades. Though around the age Thornfur would’ve been a apprentice in Shadowclan, they had gone off on their own one morning and fell off a rock which wasn’t too high up, but what cushioned their landing was a thorn bush. Many small scars from that day litter Thornfurs body under their pelt and it blinded them in one eye. After that, Spider was much much harder on Thornfur for the days they were still with them. However, a few days later they had run off into Shadowclan territory by accident and ended up joining.
>Requirements<
Warrior to elder
0/250 posts
If 70+ will qualify for elder.
>Plot ideas<
  • One day, after going on a walk by themself, Thornfur runs into a cat who looks shockingly similar to Otter, surprise surprise, it is her.
  • With tensions rising between Shadowclan and the three other clans, so has Thornfurs impatience and quick temper, so as a clanmate begins to get on their nerves over the span of a few days/weeks, Thornfur reacts poorly.
  • When they receive a apprentice, Thornfur had begun attempting to teach this one grace, though Thornfurs short temper does not help them in this situation as their frustration elevates.
Heres Thornfur! If you want anything changed let me know, otherwise feel free to change them around as much as you please.
That’ll be 350

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; September 21st, 2021 at 09:40 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 07:23 AM
back from the dead

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post

>Basic<

Name: Thornfur.
~Name meaning:
Thorn- For falling in a patch of thorns when they were found.
Fur- For their lilac fur.

Former: Dove, Thornpaw.
Future: N/A.
Sexual orientation: Gynosexual.
Romantic orientation: Gynoromantic.
~Gender assigned at birth: Male.
~Future gender(if any): N/A.
>Residence<
Clan: Shadowclan.
~thoughts on: Thornfur is thankful to Shadowclan and taking them in and is loyal through and through.
Former: Loner.
~thoughts on: Thornfur, at the time Dove, abhorred their loner life, even with their parents.
Place of birth: Outskirts.
~Date of birth: 11/21/2019.
~Former: Apprentice.
Former mentor(s): Hawkface.
~thoughts on: Thornfur hates Hawkface but put up with him throughout their apprenticehood.
>Family<

Mother(s): Vine, NPC.
~thoughts on: Though Thornfur does miss the cat that raised them, Thornfur hates how “weak” Vine had seemed.
Father(s): Spider, NPC.
~thoughts on: Thornfur respects their father much more with how he could switch his emotions on and off.
Parent(s): N/A.
~thoughts on:
Sibling(s): Otter, sister, NPC.
~thoughts on: Thornfur misses their sister and is truly the only one they miss from their Loner life.
>Physical<
Simple appearance: A lilac furred cat with blue-green eyes.
Descriptive appearance: Standing around 10.2 inches and weighing around 13 pounds, Thornfur is a bit bigger than the average cat. Their lilac fur is thick and fluffy, covering most of the scarring from the thorn incident as well as scars they’ve obtained along their life. Their eyes are a blue-green color, though one is closed right as it’s also damaged from the fact that they had fallen into a thorn bush. Thornfurs nose is speckled pink and gray while their paw pads are pink and more back toned.
Scars/Deformities: A few small ones under their pelt and against their skin, one along the side of their muzzle from another cat.
Disabilities: Blind in one eye.
How clean?(1-10): 7/10.
>Mental<
Simple personality: Though cruel, Thornfur is also quite caring to those they love and clever in situations.
Personality: Ever since they were able to speak, Thornfurs words have always had a cruel tone to them and their actions have as well. Ambition is what fuels their every step along the steep hill of Shadowclan, they strive to be the best they can be and to surpass other warriors of Shadowclan. Though their aggression can sometimes get them in trouble as well, seeing as it fuels their quick temper with being able to throw themself into battle. Though Thornfur seems like a bad cat, they are also quite caring to the ones they love and respect, showing that side towards the cats that fall under these when they’re alone. Being observant has also helped them in this world of clans, being able to take in plentiful information about other clans, other cats and even the surroundings around them. Being reserved plays into the observant nature of this cat, allowing them to sit off to the side and simply watch without having too many complaints. Their quite graceful and light on their paws, even with the thick fur able to slip through little areas without even tripping over their paws and running fast. Cleverness shows easily with this cat as they are typically quick thinking and able to show common sense in stressful situations.
~9 Traits: Cruel | Ambitious | Aggressive | Caring | Observant | Reserved | Quick tempered | Graceful | Clever
~Mental age: 42.
Mental illnesses/Disorders: N/A.
~Phobias: Atychiphobia - Fear of failure
Autophobia - Fear of being alone

Outlook: Pessimistic.
Responsible: 10/10.
Logical, Emotional, both?: Logical.
>Stats<

On a scale of 1-10 (based off age, body, personality & experience)
~Sociability: 3/10.
~Bravey 8/10.
~Strength: 8/10.
~Speed: 5/10.
~Offense: 7/10.
~Defense: 4/10.
~Coordination: 9/10.
~Reflex: 7/10.
~Generosity: 3/10.
~Manners: 8/10.
~Swimming: 1/10.
~Climbing: 6/10.
>Extra<

Favorite Season: Leaf-fall.
Favorite Food(s): Lizard.
Favorite Word: Alone.
Favorite Sound: The sound of crickets through the night.

Greatest Hope: To impress their leader and clan.
Greatest Strength: Their willingness to be ruthless.
Greatest Weakness: Their quick temper.
Worst Nightmare: Being thrown out of Shadowclan.
Deepest Darkest Secret: They question whether or not they should’ve left they’re family.
Most Treasured Memory: Playing with Otter in the rain.

Quirks:
  • When wanting to remember their family Thornfur will sit out in the rain or find a little bush to curl up beside.
  • Though typically quiet, Thornfur is loud and proud to the cats they care for.
  • Even when alone, sometimes Thornfur will sit in crowded areas just to observe other cats and happenings.
Photo: Ref photo
>Backstory<

Born to Vine and Spider, Thornfur, then known as Dove, was very adventurous. They were known for sneaking off and spending time out and about along the tall grass before being dragged back to the spot they and their family resided in by either their mother or father. Typically, Otter was all for going with her sibling during their little escapades. Though around the age Thornfur would’ve been a apprentice in Shadowclan, they had gone off on their own one morning and fell off a rock which wasn’t too high up, but what cushioned their landing was a thorn bush. Many small scars from that day litter Thornfurs body under their pelt and it blinded them in one eye. After that, Spider was much much harder on Thornfur for the days they were still with them. However, a few days later they had run off into Shadowclan territory by accident and ended up joining.
>Requirements<
Warrior to elder
0/250 posts
If 70+ will qualify for elder.
>Plot ideas<
  • One day, after going on a walk by themself, Thornfur runs into a cat who looks shockingly similar to Otter, surprise surprise, it is her.
  • With tensions rising between Shadowclan and the three other clans, so has Thornfurs impatience and quick temper, so as a clanmate begins to get on their nerves over the span of a few days/weeks, Thornfur reacts poorly.
  • When they receive a apprentice, Thornfur had begun attempting to teach this one grace, though Thornfurs short temper does not help them in this situation as their frustration elevates.
Heres Thornfur! If you want anything changed let me know, otherwise feel free to change them around as much as you please.
That’ll be 350

tysm!! i'll send the kk <3
Old September 22nd, 2021, 07:46 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Which pack?: Beginner
Any pre-determined details?: Sex: Straight
Any add-ons?:no

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old September 22nd, 2021, 07:50 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Which pack?: Advanced, ofc
Any pre-determined details?: ShadowClan, Kit
Any add-ons?: Plot ideas, if you don't mind too terribly

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 22nd, 2021, 07:52 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Which pack?: Advanced, I'ma make you work a lil' hard this time!
Any pre-determined details?: maybe a shadowclan cat? a warrior?
Any add-ons?: uh related to one of your charries, don't matter what clan and plot ideas!

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 22nd, 2021 at 07:58 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 08:02 AM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

YAASSSS MORE KITTIES!!
Any pre-determined details?: Loner, fam in a Clan
Any add-ons?: Relations to one of your charries, and some life changing plot ideas, hehhehehh