Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
nothing to pay a ransom...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:43 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:43 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:02 AM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 08:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2021, 05:52 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Contingency Plans [Clan Wide Event]

OPEN

Bushykit was blind and half deaf. What use was that in a clan full of the perfect? He let out a huff and headed on over to the other kits and queens, head down, using his scent. He waited among the others for more instructions. Stupid.
Old September 15th, 2021, 05:56 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYKIT ~

Ivykit's ears perked up as Dawnstar let out a call. Was there a meeting? She was too young to attend, but she could watch from the nursery. The tall tabby she-kit padded to the entrance and watched the huge, battle-scarred she-cat with admiration. She wanted to be just like her when she grew up. Fierce, gruesome, killing their enemies! Her long claws flexed in and out as she thought of that glory. Oh, patrols had been sent out to attack RiverClan! Shadestorm had mentioned them. Ears perked up, she trotted a little closer to hear her leader speak.

Oh, so they were learning how to scale the walls of the gorge? Running away? That didn't sound like Dawnstar. But at the same time, if those RiverClan cats were fierce enough, it would be smart to get away. Right? Ivykit tipped her head to one side as she listened. Climbing and digging. And - oh! Kits were supposed to practice fighting! Excitement rushed through her. She was only two moons old, but Shadestorm was teaching her stuff! On how to pounce and all that! Right on her enemies!

Ivykit's gaze scanned the clearing. There was a pregnant queen, Ashhiss, flicking her tail for kits to gather. She trotted over to her and looked around to see two other kits - Crowkit she recognized, who was blind, and Moonkit. She didn't know either of them very well, but oh well. It was time to battle train! She held her head high as she gathered with them.

"Father's been teaching me pounces!" Ivykit declared. "But I wanna learn more, as much as I can! Where do we begin?" She fixed her sharp amber gaze on Ashhiss, noting how big her belly was. Queens have kits in their bellies, she remembered. But hopefully, she'd be able to fight well. She took a look at Crowkit and Moonkit. "I know you two from the nursery. If some other cats join us, we'll all practice together, and I can't wait to be old enough to tear the pelts off my enemies! Those RiverClan cats will never know we're coming!"

Okay, so her mind had gone a little astray. Ivykit shook herself and fixed on Ashhiss. "Where do we begin? I wanna learn as much as I can!"

@leopardstrike4 @feather lily @~Fierce~

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 15th, 2021, 06:04 PM

My Mood: Sad

@ChillCat

Loonfeather looked down at the apprentice and purred. "Of course, Ravenpaw. I'm Loonfeather, by the way."

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old September 15th, 2021, 06:15 PM
chirps

So it appeared the attack had gone off without a hitch. A tiny sigh escaped Duskberry’s mouth as the smokey furred tom gathered himself, tail sweeping low over the ground as tiny paws made their way across the camp floor. Truthfully, he didn’t want to aid in any of this - attacking RiverClan with how large their numbers appeared to be wasn’t a smart idea, though he was smart enough to at least keep his mouth shut in places Dawnstar could overhear him. He much preferred having his pelt on his back as opposed to in her den.

”I can assist with the training supervision as well,” he rasped as he came to stand next to Shrewstep, giving the warrior a code. It was rare that Duskberry really involved himself in anything, but overseeing the kits and more vulnerable members of the Clan seemed much more in line with his own view of the warrior code.

He took a seat to wait for instructions, tail wrapping around his paws in a smooth, fluid motion.

// @gs29513
Old September 15th, 2021, 06:54 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Eldershade made her way over to Dawnstar and the other cats gathering to dig, sitting on her haunches.

"I'll dig." she glanced around at the other cats gathered, already more than two. "Unless this is too many people?"
Old September 15th, 2021, 07:46 PM

Bump Policy: 48 Hrs
My Mood: Lazy

Shadedkit awoke from his rest in the clearing to cats gathering around each other and Dawnstar herself organizing what seemed to be an evacuation plan. Listening closely he heard something along the lines of training for kits, which instantly took him out of whatever state of exhaustion he was feeling before. Padding over to where the kits and the warriors were going to be training, he plopped down next to some of the other kits who had yet to meet. Shadedkit exclaimed to the other kits around him "Hi! I'm Shadedkit, nice to meet everyone!" With a bright grin he looked towards the warriors who would be training them. "So what will we be working on?"

Last edited by Yolo; September 15th, 2021 at 07:46 PM.
Old September 15th, 2021, 08:18 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Ebonyfang padded out of the nursery upon hearing his cousin call for cats. He listened closely to Dawnstar and began to look around for his kits. He wanted them with him. "Lynxkit! Ebonykit! Crowkit! Beetlekit!", the tom queen meowed loudly. He was thinking of calling Flykit, but she seemed to have disappeared somewhere. Plus he was sure if he should.

// @Hawkice; @feather lily; @Celeste; @Starry; \\

(feel free to let me know if your busy and I'll stop mentioning you.)

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 15th, 2021, 08:21 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
~| Ashhiss |~

Ashhiss listened to every word. With her belly heavy with kits, this wasn't a good time to attack RiverClan. But, if had to be done, she guessed. She flicked her tail looking for the other queens and the kits.

// Open~
Leaffeather ((Hasnt had kits since father is inactive.))

She looked over. "Ashhiss?" She asked, slowly standing. "Whats happening? I didnt hear." She stated, looking at her fellow queen with a confused look.

((Open to any other queens

Last edited by Rxcket_p; September 15th, 2021 at 08:22 PM.
Old September 15th, 2021, 08:31 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

- Beetlekit -

[ @Angelique - I don't want to bombard the other roleplayers with mentions if they don't want to be involved, haha. ]

The brown tabby jumped to his paws from his loaf-like position near the fresh-kill pile at his mother-father's call. Scampering over, he skidded to a stop at Ebonyfang's paws. "Yes, Ebonyfang?" he queried, tipping his head. He couldn't help but wonder what all this was about - something exciting was going on, and he wanted in on the action!
Old September 15th, 2021, 09:35 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Sleetkit gave a fierce smile. He was going to be the best fighter there was! He was going to kill Twilightstar and Wolffang and rule over WindClan himself one day! He puffed out his chest proudly at the thought.
Closed Thread