Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Into The Lions' Den ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 01:33 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:22 AM
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:07 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 12:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2021, 10:26 AM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Ya get the vice principal as your sub [ShC apprentice training event]

Daisypaw listened carefully. Hm Antpaw. Bounding over to the other apprentice she sat near them listening at who was in the other groups.

Let’s start then.” @Clovershade
Old October 14th, 2021, 04:57 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: Ya get the vice principal as your sub [ShC apprentice training event]

// @Leafí
[SUPER sorry for such a late reply! completely forgot all of my rps after the outage lol]
Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw approached Cottonpaw and quickly made some space between them and said, "I hope you're ready for the beatdown i'm about to give you!" Puffinpaw said with some fire in his eyes. Despite having no battle training, he was confident in his abilities and was super excited for this.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 14th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

PinePaw arrived late. "I'm here!" Said the tom, tripping over his legs. He landed with an oomf infront of another apprentice. He got back up and turned around, feeling like walking away. Being late and tripping was so embarrassing. I might never get over it, he thought. Yes, he was a tad overdramatic, but this was ShadowClan.
Old October 14th, 2021, 05:05 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
PinePaw arrived late. "I'm here!" Said the tom, tripping over his legs. He landed with an oomf infront of another apprentice. He got back up and turned around, feeling like walking away. Being late and tripping was so embarrassing. I might never get over it, he thought. Yes, he was a tad overdramatic, but this was ShadowClan.
Shadestorm glanced down as a new voice spoke. One apprentice was late, but everyone was already pair up... He glanced down at the young cat before clearing his throat. "You can wait if someone else comes to spar with you, seeing as everyone else already has a partner" And he didn't feel like fighting apprentices right now. Maybe someone else also could be a little late so Pinepaw got a partner.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 14th, 2021, 05:06 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixenpaw glanced around, spotting the tom who appeared to be Bushypaw. Padding over, she looked him up and down, noticing his blind eye. Well, if he couldn't figure out how to work around it, then he shouldn't be a part of ShadowClan. "Ready?" she asked curtly, not one for pleasantries.

@Kingly
Old October 14th, 2021, 05:16 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

PinePaw sat down and simply waited.
Old October 14th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*:Cotton'paw:*:

Pursing his maw, the stumpy tom couldn't help but feel a rush excitement. This was the first time training with a live opponent! This fellow would surely put up more of a fight than a molded piece moss.. Well he least he hoped they would.
Cotton'paw crouched low, blue eyes glinting with enthusiasm. "Like wise, frogbreath!" he replied as calmly as possible, although pure eagerness threatened to show. Not wasting a moment he lunged forward, hoping to knock the other apprentice off his paws. If this succeeded was, not only would he have the first strike but also the upper paw.

// @:Grimmlin:\\
[ it's completely fine! ]

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; October 14th, 2021 at 07:12 PM.
Old October 14th, 2021, 07:33 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Singing Jay
(Ah! I apologize for my late reply!)
Juniperpaw's head shot up as the other apprentice started to get into pairs. Halfway through Shadestorms instructions, she had faded off and resorted to her favourite activity, grooming. She looked around and noticed that only one cat was partnerless, Firepaw. "Hey, there!" She padded over nonchalant, as though she wasn't late to start up. "Are you ready to fight?" She smiled gently and squared her shoulders- a tell that she hadn't yet noticed- before leaping into the air and aiming for his shoulders, giving him no chance to respond to her question.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old October 15th, 2021, 04:48 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

[ @Pheasantflight don't worry, I have the power to give us INFINITE TIME]

Firepaw watched as everyone paired up and wondered how Juniperpaw, the cats he was supposed to fight. he had never been to interested in the other apprentices and didn't have much knowledge of their names. But this time his sparing partner came up to him so it didn't mater. Appreciatively she had been busy grooming herself, great, he had gotten a arrogant kitty to grapple with. He opened his jaws to respond but she lunged at him without waiting for answer, she was not only arrogant, she didn't even have the manners to cover it up.

The grey spotted apprentice didn't have much time to react and only manged to leap away somewhat, feeling the tip of pew (and what would have been claws) at his shoulder before landing, he would show this cat how true warriors fought. Changing forward he aimed both paws toward her head and chest, and with some luck he'd be able to knock her over, or at least make her stagger a little to give him more time to prepare a new attack.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 15th, 2021, 08:23 AM
eternally tired

// @Leafí

Puffinpaw

"Frogbreath? Just who do you think you ar-" Puffinpaw said as he was knocked over. This cat had the audacity to do that while he was talking. Puffinpaw quickly rolled himself away and got himself up. Now what to do.. he decided the best action would be to aim a blow to his legs to try and knock HIM over.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Closed Thread