Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:38 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 06:32 AM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:09 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:42 AM
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:08 AM

Old June 19th, 2017, 12:52 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WC Meddie Apprentice

||Name||
Nightkit, Nightpaw, Nightspirit

||Age||
4 moons

||Gender||
Non-binary

||Appearance||
|REF 1|REF 2|

Nightkit has black-furred with amber eyes. They have long, slim legs, allowing them to run fast, but a short tail, giving them less balance than most other cats. Their amber eyes are like two dark, honey-colored pools, with flecks of lighter color in them. They have a tiny black nose, the color of it making it almost invisible against their midnight fur. They stand at about 3 in. tall.

||Personality||
| Adventurous | Brave | Impulsive | Energetic | Charming | Determined | Boastful | Flirtatious | Communicative | Friendly | Hard-working | Humorous | Secretive | Stubborn

Nightkit is quite the adventurous cat. Always looking for something to do, they'll explore the parts if camp that the other kits would never dare go! They're very brave when it comes to speaking their mind, and although they're afraid to, they still do. Of course, they don't always stop with the nice stuff. This leads to their impulsiveness, as they do speak anything and everything that's on their mind.
Night is energetic as well, and it takes at least three cats to get them to calm down! Even then, once they aren't looking, they go back to bouncing around camp. Some cats describe them as charming, and they don't take the time to stop them. In fact, they enjoys it!
They're also boastful, which can get them in trouble. If they do something "cool" or "epic," then they're all over everyone, telling every cat all about what happened, even if no one is listening! Night's flirtatious as well. If they fancy a cat, they'll be trying to get on that cat'd good side all day.
They're very communicative, so it's no problem getting them to talk. Just tell them you need someone to talk to, and they say, "Well, you've come to the right cat!" They're very friendly as well, so you don't need to worry about them being, well, unfriendly. Nightkit is super hard-working, no matter how annoying they may seem, and won't stop until the job is done. They're humorous, too, so if you're feeling down, you can go ahead and talk to Night. They're sure to cheer ya up!
Although Nightkit may talk a lot, they do like to keep their secrets. They do have some, but not a lot, but they are bound to grow in numbers as they get older. They're super stubborn as well, so good luck making this kitten budge!

||Plot Ideas||

Nightkit would have snuck out of camp, to go explore the territory, and they ended up falling and scraping themself up pretty badly. Coincidentally,
Surgestorm would be out collecting herbs, close to where Nightkit was, and hear the kit's yelp as they fell. Surge would walk over to where Nightkit was and see the young cat, and ask what they were doing out there by theirself. Nightkit would say that they had been out exploring, but had tripped over a root and had fallen, but adding that it was no big deal.
Surgestorm would disagree and say that he should get Nightkit back to camp, but Nightkit would shake their head and announce that they could do it theirself. The kit would stand and attempt to walk back to camp by theirself, but after just a few pawsteps, they would stumble and fall due to their scrapes. Surge would say that they were in no condition to walk all the way back to camp and say again that he would carry Nightkit.
Nightkit would once again shake their head, and this time Surgestorm would pick the kit up by their scruff and bring them back to camp. Nightkit would pay attention to the way Surge treated their wounds, memorizing the herbs he had used, and then decide they wanted to become a medicine cat. Every day from then on, Nightkit would visit Surgestorm.

||Other Information||
This is my first time using a non-binary character, so expect it to be a bit off, and Nightkit doesn't yet have a page in my Charrie Site

||Questions/Concerns||
N/A

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; June 26th, 2017 at 11:03 PM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 01:41 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Name: Woollykit-Woollypaw-Woollywing/Woollythroat
Appearance: Woollykit is a very fluffy tom with long fur and a light brown pelt. His tail is a tawny color and so are his legs but it stops just above his paws which are a light cream color. He has a darker brown mask on his face that fades at the edges of his face. The tips of his ears are grey and his muzzle is white. He has icy blue eyes and his nose is a mix of pink and grey. His back right leg is twisted and he is unable to use it.
Personality: Caring, Protective, Creative, Sensitive, Too Trusting, Fearful
Caring- Woollykit cares for his friends and family, and worries for them when they get injured or compete in an outrageous dare. If they complete the dare he tends to be the first to them, worrying over if they're alright or not.
Protective- This tiny tom is very protective of those close to him. He doesn't want them to be hurt and will put himself in danger to keep them from being hurt in any way.
Creative- He's very creative and loves to come up with new game ideas, new ways to surprise an unsuspecting mother or father, apprentice, or sibling. New ways to play games they're getting tired of.
Sensitive- Woollykit isn't the best when it comes to taking criticism. No matter how much criticism, let it be on the way he says something or about his personality or appearance.
Too Trusting- He tends to trust anything and anyone, no matter how suspicious what they're saying might seem. He's rather gullible in the ways that he believes anything. He doesn't think of how the cat could be lying to him.
Fearful- The little tom fears so much it dwarfs what he isn't scared of. He fears him or anyone else he knows getting hurt. He's scared of water, not rain but when the water pools up he gets scared of the possibility of drowning. He's scared of battles and play fighting because he doesn't want to get hurt or hurt anyone.
Plot ideas: [optional] Surge could try and help Woollykit learn to work without the use of one of his legs and they could get close and Surge could ask him if he wanted to be a medicine cat.
Other Information: [optional]
Questions/Concerns:

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; July 20th, 2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Name
Echokit
[Echopaw, Echolight]

Appearance
Silver toyger she-cat with burning amber eyes that grow green as you get towards her pupils. She is lean yet muscular, enough to seem to be able to handle herself in a fight if she could see. Her eyes are slightly dead-looking, showing she is in fact blind. Echo is slightly shorter than average, and has a long, thin tail.
Her paws are small, and her claws are often out to help her not fall over. As a kit she often has an aura of sadness and depression around her as she "watches"
the other kits play.

Personality
[Subject to change slightly as she ages]
Loyal | Sarcastic | Jokester | Loving | Shy | Quiet | Bold
Echo is a very quiet she-cat. As a kit, she is bitter and full of what she perceives as hate for her clanmates, but is actually jealousy for their eyesight. She feels that Starclan has betrayed her. That maybe she had done something wrong before she could remember anything so they took her sight. She speaks hardly a word to anyone, fearing her sharp tongue may hurt their feelings. She knows she doesn't truely hate them, and is extremely confused about the whole thing. As she grows into an apprentice, she starts understanding that it was just a freak accident that she was born without the use of her amber-green eyes. She starts to learn that biting her tongue her whole life is not the way to go, and attempts to make friends, but isn't very good at it, which discourages her. She tends to stay close to her mentor, feeling that he/she/they get her better than her own peers. Echo is eager to learn, and never lets anyone know of her hearbreak inside. This also leads her to not really having any interest in love or relationships other than friendships. She counts her only true friends as her mentor and a Starclan cat that follows her around like a ghost, always there to answer her questions with riddles that take her anywhere from a day to a moon to figure out. This Starclan cat is the only thing she can see, and often is simply sitting there in front of her. Echo still talks very little, only really to her mentor, the Starclan cat, and her leader if she is spoken to first.
As she grows to get her full name, Echo's personality has also changed for the better. She begins to develop a sharp, witty tongue that is constantly used with her clanmates with jokes and laughter. She learns from her mentors (Starclan cat included there) that her quick wits and intelligence could be used for more than just harmful words that she should hide. She is still quiet, but she now knows that it's okay to speak. She loves her clanmates dearly and is eternally loyal, almost to a fault. She believes that none of her clanmates can do no wrong, since the majority of them, while pitying her as she grew, still supported her in what she did. She is extremely dedicated to her work, so much so that she constantly breaks hearts, as she has no interest in non-platonic relationships. Her heart is in her work, and she loves that fact. She claims her love is for the entire clan as a whole, and not for her to give to any one cat.

Plot ideas
Echo is a bit irritable at the fact that her clanmates seem to pity her because of her blindness, and may think that Surge took her in as his apprentice because of this, despite the fact that she never really found being a warrior interesting. This may give her and Suge a bonding opportunity as he helps her figure out her gift for talking to their ancestors.
Other Information
I based Echo off of Jayfeather a bit with some of Hollyleaf thrown in there as well. I really like how she turned out and plan on keeping her whether or not she gets picked.
Questions/Concerns
She now has a family and will be born soon, as stated here
@Zero to Hero
She has been born :3

Last edited by Teza; August 1st, 2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 09:04 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Okay! The time has come! Let's do this!
Note: This first post will most likely be edited a few different times with more informations or tips that may be important so keep your eyes peeled!

Hello everyone! As you can probably assume by the title, I am opening applications for the WC medicine cat apprentice HR (aka Uncle Surgey's future apprentice).
I've done these quite few times in the past, but I've decided to put a lil' bit of a twist on this one. This time I will be (perferably) looking for newly created characters! You don't particularly have to make a new character for this role, but I will prefer those who have not yet rped with their applicant. I will also be choosing two or three different applicants this time. Yes, this means that there will be trial rps with these two or three chosen characters before a final decision is made.

Application Guidelines:
[anyone caught breaking these will be automatically disqualified no matter how good the form, so be careful]
(Fen, if you're reading this, I hope you don't mind I'm quoting you and your deputy finder without actually... quoting you in a rping sense. You'll see what I mean ^.^")
  • Absolutely no bellyaching whatsoever, please. I stress this rule very much. Please have confidence in yourself and your own skills.
  • Do not quote this post! I promise I will see and read each and every one of your applications (probably even multiple times by the time I'm suspose to choose).
  • Do not have conversations or post anything else in this forum topic. The only thing I want to see here are your beautiful applications! If you ask a question on your form, I will answer you by either private messaging you or leaving a comment on your profile. If you develop any more questions or concerns after you have posted your application or maybe even before you have done so, then private message me or leave a comment on my profile and I will answer as soon as possible.
  • All highrank guidelines and/or rules apply. Also, as fenic! (the great) once said: "You must have been on WCO for two months straight, and posted actively; ex, at least three posts a week- and if you've recently rejoined the site, have been active for at least two months since the rejoin date. If you have had a High-Rank / HR before, you should be past your cooldown time before applying, though If you have a plot relating to the leftover wait-time, I may consider it."
  • I honestly don't care if you've had a high rank once before, especially if it was a planned temporary one. So, as long as your cooldown time has been completed, then feel free to apply! I will consider your application equally among everyone elses.
  • Oh! fenic! also once said: "Please understand that this finder may not work, and that there may eventually be no deputy [medicine cat apprentice] chosen from here if something else comes up."
  • You may apply only twice to this finder. If you wish to remove a applicant from the choosing and apply a different one, then just delete your entire post and then post another. There should only be (a max) of two posts from one person in this finder at one time!
  • Once the deadline for applications is here and I've posted saying that they are closed, then you may no longer edit your applications. Feel free to edit as much as you want before the deadline.

Other Guidelines/Notes/Tips:
  • Remember that unique names catch my eye! Get creative, my friends! As long as its not an entirely crazy name, it should be fine.
  • If the character is new, they should currently be unborn. You should probably work on getting them a future family and relations and such eventually though, because if they are chosen that will be needed in order for them to be born and such.
  • If the applicant is an already existing character, they must be somewhat young. Let's say... 6 moons or younger. If you want to apply an older cat, please ask before doing so.
  • Get creative with the personalities! I want somebody new and interesting for Surgestorm. However, still take in account that they should be able to get along with him (this shouldn't be too hard since Surgey gets along with most cats). Try not to make them just be a copy of Surgestorm's personality, he gets along with calm and collected cats as well as those easily excitable like himself. Haha, just be creative. I'm really looking forward to what you can come up with!
  • Please try to keep away from things considered to be common medicine cat traits.

Now that that's out of the way! Let's get to the fun part! Please be as neat as possible! The form is below:

Name: [if they have a character site page or if you're ahead of the game and have already made one for your new character then add the link to their name]
Personality: [at least a paragragh so 5-7, if not more, sentences]
Plot ideas: [optional]
Questions/Concerns:

The deadline for applications has not yet been chosen. Do not fear because I will give you at least a week's notice before they do and it will be open for at least a month before that!

Good luck to all!!!
Name:
Hrmm... Debating in between Petrifiedkit, Cormorantkit, Infinitykit, and Maroonkit....
Unborn, I had absolutely characters that fit this role
Appearance
Plot ideas: [optional]

HUGE WIP
Questions/Concerns:

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old June 19th, 2017, 09:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Secretkit \\ paw \\ fire
Appearance: Ref
Description: A somewhat tall, fluffy tortoiseshell molly with a feathery tail and yellow eyes, her fur is usually messy no matter how much she cleans it.
Traits: [Creative] [Helpful] [Calm] [Sweet] [Intelligent]
[Over-sensitive] [Compulsive] [Nervous] [Stubborn]

Creative: Secretkit is always thinking of new things to do, so she's never really bored. She always has an idea in her mind, and isn't afraid to share them. Some are flops, but most are very creative and successful.
Helpful: When her games and things to do fail, Secretkit is always in the elders den helping the apprentices or in the medicine cats den learning of herbs. She likes to contribute, seeing she should learn these things for apprenticehood.
Calm: Secretkit isn't one to leap around or cause chaos like other kits, she's more keen to wandering around camp and having little conversations, or thinking of cool new things.
Sweet: Secretkit is very kind, she is eager to listen to ones problems and try and give them advise when they need it. She isn't very good, but she'll attempt.
Intelligent: Due to spending so much time helping around camp, she is very intelligent. She knows of a couple herbs, and the backstory of the Clans from the elders. She also uses this intelligence to help her.

Over-sensitive: A simple, petty insult will cause Secretkit to be sad for sunrises, even if she hides it well. Anything rude said about her gets deep under her skin and she can't seem to let it go.
Compulsive: This applies to several things: grooming her unruly pelt, sorting things, organizing.. when it comes to these, Secretkit can't help herself. She knows when she should stop - when cats remind her - but she can't really control herself otherwise.
Nervous: Secretkit is very nervous when she meets new cats, and she often stutters or slips up on her words. She's usually worried what they'll think of her, or if they'll like her.
Stubborn: When Secret thinks - KNOWS - something is wrong, she isn't afraid to stand up for herself. This often gets her into arguments or fights with others, not physical.. mostly. She also isn't willing to share what's bothering her, it has to be coaxed out of her.

Plot ideas: [optional]: Bonding times, maybe Secret helping out in the med. den?
Other Information: [optional] Currently none
Questions/Concerns: None c:
Old June 20th, 2017, 10:31 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Name:
Warblerkit / Warblerpaw / Warblersong
Appearance:
Warblerkit is light gray with blue eyes and a bluish tinge to her tail tip and paws. She has one black spot on her back.
Personality:
Warblerkit has never really liked hunting, because she's really clumsy and seemingly can't get anything right. Battle training is the worst for her because she repeatedly falls and injures herself rather than her opponent. The one place she can seek refuge in is the medicine den. This she-kit can be very irritable due to her feelings that she can do nothing right. Warbler stresses over this and always needs something to keep her paws busy. When she's not stressing (aka when she's working) Warbler is quite a nice and funny cat.
Traits:
Clumsy, funny, stressed, humble, self-conscious.
Plot Ideas:
Warbler falls during battle training/hunting and breaks one of her paws. She rants about how clumsy she is and then whines that she'll never be a warrior.
Other Information:
I've never had a HR before.
Questions/Concerns:
Nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Coniferkit / Coniferpaw / Conifer__ (undecided)
Appearance:
Conifer is a dark brown tabby with a sleek pelt and an agile build. He has piercing, leafy-green eyes. One hind leg is crooked and unusable. Link
Personality:
The tom hates he idea of medicine and treating cats when he knows he should be out training and fighting and hunting for his Clan. At birth, one of his hind legs was permanently twisted and is unable to be walked on. Due to his limp and slight clumsiness he is seemingly not going to be able to hunt or train right. Due to this attribute he is ambitious to do whatever he can to prove himself to his Clanmates; that he's not just some waste of prey. Coniferkit wishes to be a warrior- wishes it with all his heart, in fact- and is sad most of the time. But if you get past that, you find a quiet, sweet hard-worker who just wants to please. He seems like a tough cat to get through to on the outside, but really he's struggling to not lash out at every Clanmate who thinks he's weak. Most nights he'll cry himself to sleep, avoiding his mother's questions and concerns.
Traits:
Stressed, sweet, tough, angry, quiet
Plot Ideas:
Coniferkit is left out as a kit and hangs out with the nice Surgestorm?
Other Information:
Not really.
Questions/Concerns:
Nope
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; August 5th, 2017 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Added "Coniferkit" to the mix.
Old June 20th, 2017, 11:42 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Good Luck Everyone
Gosh I'm so excited to see who gets it

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 20th, 2017, 01:20 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Name: Dapplepaw

Appearance: Here

Personality: Dapplepaw is a young adventurous apprentice, she loves to explore, usually alone tho. She is actually a very shy apprentice, and she keeps to herself most of the time, and don't have many friends. Yes she had some close friends, or some cats that she is comfortable to talk to without freezing up. She enjoys exploring, eating, and having fun with her friends.

Plot ideas: [optional] She could possible be running from a fox that happened to be in the territory, and it catch her, and bit her leg. Its just and idea, i'm not very good at plots.

Other Information: [optional] No

Questions/Concerns: Np
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; June 20th, 2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 01:25 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

good luck everyone!
Old June 20th, 2017, 01:26 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

|| Name: ||
Vitalitykit
Semiria
Vitalitypaw
Vitalitysurge
Vitality: For being strong, active, and energetic
Surge: Was born first

|| Age: ||
Unborn

|| Gender: ||
Female

|| Appearance: ||
Vitality has short light grey fur and amber blue eyes. She has two black circles right above her eyes where the brow meets. When older she will end up being rather small.
Pic of her!

|| Personality: ||

|Positive Side to her|
Vitality has a lot of energy and just doesn't know what to do with it. She loves attention and feeling like she's important, but does not like it when others fell worthless and not needed. She has a strong heart and an open mind to all things and believes that the clans are stupid for fighting over nothing. She does know when to calm down but prefers not to, even though others get annoyed with her. Vitality loves to make people laugh and enjoys laughing herself. She is extremely loyal, though others think differently, but she wont listen. Vitality has a stubborn side that doesn't like to give in, others say she does it to be a butt-head, but she actually wants to prove them that she will never give up, evenn
on her last breathe. Vitality's will also never let anycat bring her down. She is her own self and if she thinks she good at something to her she is. Harsh words will not bring her down. She knows how to say the right things to cats to make them feel better and can be a leaning post for cats in need. Under all the energy is a very intelligent cat who loves to learn and does ot quickly.
|Negative side to her|
Her rambunctious personality and annoying tactics get her in trouble a lot. As much as she loves making cats laugh as well as herself, when yelled at she crys. She thinks the Elders are about the scariest things in the world and stay clear of them. Vitality's good heart and open mind also puts her loyaltys up in the air. She believes the clans should just be together and stop fighting so much, so that looks like treason. But she is completely loyal. She also is very cocky. If she beco,es medicine cat apprentice she will make sure to let all the other apprentices know. She boasts a lot, especially infront of her siblings, but hey, thats brother/sister love. She is also very independent and enjoys working by herself. But she has good teamwork... Sometimes... Vitality may be a bit of an control freak and likes things neat and organized and wont hesitate to point out that the cat isnt doing right.

|| Plot Ideas: ||
Finally came up with one!
Vitality was born in the DS but her mother, Nova, wanted her kit to have a better life then what she and the Syndicate could offer. So on the day of Vitalitys birth. her mother and father took her to the WindClan territory and left her. Surgestorm came across her and found the kit a few days later. He took her back to WindClan and was then a Windclan cat. As time went on and she got older, she would go to see him a lot to bother and annoy him, and get away from the elders she thought where so scary! But eventually the two became close leading to a great friendship!

|| Other Information: ||
None

|| Questions/Concerns: ||
So I used the name that I have from another cat that I used, but that cat didnt really work out for me. Would this still be considered new?

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; September 2nd, 2017 at 11:26 AM.