Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:46 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 05:41 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:30 AM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:02 AM

Old July 18th, 2021, 06:19 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp ;g t; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Pff.... (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

Huh. "Did you know there's a book about you? Called Horton Hears A Who?" That sparked an idea in her head. What if all books were just other realities? What if there were no creative minds I the world? It certainly made sense. After years of jumping around, she had only met a few truly intelligent people. "Well, uh, the mushroom was brown and puf-" She interrupted herself. "-That was supposed to be a joke, you know. I know what isn't poisonous." She straightened up and help the clover closer to her face. "Is there any way you could get bigger?"
~Johanna~
"Yes, I am aware. Horton told me." She said, noticing the mumbling getting closer. She smiled. "Well... Not that we have found out yet, but we have been working on it." She said, turning to the grumpy girl looking at her.

(Stry this is short!!)
Old July 20th, 2021, 08:11 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

~The Chameleon~

"Soooo," she dragged out the word, uncertain what to say. "What can Who's do that everyone else can't?" There had to be something, what else was there to do when trapped on a speck of dust twenty-four/seven. "Hey, what's your name, anyway. And what do you look like? I'd rather think I'm talking to a person than a flower." Did Who's even look like people? According to the author of the book, they did, but that could all be wrong, of course. It was quite sad that they were permenatelly small though.
Old July 20th, 2021, 09:38 AM

Quote:
~The Chameleon~

"Soooo," she dragged out the word, uncertain what to say. "What can Who's do that everyone else can't?" There had to be something, what else was there to do when trapped on a speck of dust twenty-four/seven. "Hey, what's your name, anyway. And what do you look like? I'd rather think I'm talking to a person than a flower." Did Who's even look like people? According to the author of the book, they did, but that could all be wrong, of course. It was quite sad that they were permenatelly small though.
~Johanna~
"Well, Mainly we can heal much faster then humans..." She said. "I'm Johanna!" She replied, not knowing what to reply to the second question. She turned to the girl behind her and sighed. "Yes, Geoegina?" She said to the girl. Georgina looked at her, then saying, "You forgot my yearly umbrella." She said, angirily.
Old July 23rd, 2021, 08:44 AM
dancing in the moonlight

@WINGSOFFIRE

~The Chameleon~

The Redhead listened carefully. Healing fast? Not a talent she particularly wanted, but she probably needed it. Little scars crisscrossed her arms and legs and longer cuts could be found on her knees. The jungle wasn't her favourite place to be. That was for certain. "Hello, Johanna." That was a humanist name, a bit old fashioned, but still. "Why didn't you answer the second question? It's fairly simple." But the girl was talking to someone else, moe muted and quieter. Something about an umbrella? Eh, who cared.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old July 23rd, 2021, 12:44 PM

Quote:
@WINGSOFFIRE

~The Chameleon~

The Redhead listened carefully. Healing fast? Not a talent she particularly wanted, but she probably needed it. Little scars crisscrossed her arms and legs and longer cuts could be found on her knees. The jungle wasn't her favourite place to be. That was for certain. "Hello, Johanna." That was a humanist name, a bit old fashioned, but still. "Why didn't you answer the second question? It's fairly simple." But the girl was talking to someone else, moe muted and quieter. Something about an umbrella? Eh, who cared.
~Johanna~
She hated questions. She smiled at Geargina, "Well, I would say that my parents forgot about you." She said, giving a glance at the building next to her.
~Georgina~
"Really?!" She hissed, leaping forward, pinning her to the wall. She smiled as she looked at her. "Well, who are you talking to, anyways?" She asked.

~Girl in the jungle's POV~
Hiding in the darkest shadow was a perfect idea. Spying on the girl, I enjoyed this. It was normal for me. I watched carefully, staying silent as I kept my eyes on her.
Old July 27th, 2021, 08:47 AM
dancing in the moonlight

WINGSOFFIRE

~The Chameleon~

"Johanna?" Her hearing was better than most, but not good enough to hear what was completely happening. She heard the thump as someone slammed Johanna against the wall, and she went rigid. Her hearing wasn't as good as an elephants, but it was good enough. "She's talking to me, you Dingbat! So unless you want to have your ears shattered by the angry sound of my voice, I suggest you leave her alone," she bellowed, her accent peeking through her voice. Suddenly, she stopped talking. No, no, no. Not again. The ringing had started again. loud and harsh and furious. But this time she knew what to do. "S-sorry. I need to go sit down." Stalking away from the waterfall, with the clover in her hand, she sat down in the trees and took off her small pack, reaching around inside and pulling out a water bottle.

that's all folks

site // va's
Old July 27th, 2021, 09:29 AM

Quote:

WINGSOFFIRE

~The Chameleon~

"Johanna?" Her hearing was better than most, but not good enough to hear what was completely happening. She heard the thump as someone slammed Johanna against the wall, and she went rigid. Her hearing wasn't as good as an elephants, but it was good enough. "She's talking to me, you Dingbat! So unless you want to have your ears shattered by the angry sound of my voice, I suggest you leave her alone," she bellowed, her accent peeking through her voice. Suddenly, she stopped talking. No, no, no. Not again. The ringing had started again. loud and harsh and furious. But this time she knew what to do. "S-sorry. I need to go sit down." Stalking away from the waterfall, with the clover in her hand, she sat down in the trees and took off her small pack, reaching around inside and pulling out a water bottle.
~Georgina~
The girl didn't care about the voice, not as much the accent. She glared at Johanna, watching as the parents walked out of the house, staring at her and Johanna. The two had known each other, ever since Johanna learned of the backstory of her and Georgina's family. Her grandparents had been killed by Elysian, Geprgina's older sister. Johanna thought that this had no reason, but her parents hadn't told her that Johanna's grandparents had killed Georgina's father. She now only had Elysian and her older brother.
Old July 28th, 2021, 10:34 AM
dancing in the moonlight

@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

Why wasn't this imbecile listening to her? "Argh!" Her shriek pierced through the air. This was too much. Ringing, migraines, thrumming, slamming. She dropped the clover. Letting it spiral towards the ground before swiftly picking it up. "Listen up! Put. Johanna. Down!" Was someone screaming or was that just in her head? "I don't care if you have some sort of family feud or if you just have anger issues! We were having a nice civilized conversation until you care along and put someone in the jungle!" Wait. That didn't make sense.

that's all folks

site // va's
Old July 28th, 2021, 10:40 AM

Quote:

@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

Why wasn't this imbecile listening to her? "Argh!" Her shriek pierced through the air. This was too much. Ringing, migraines, thrumming, slamming. She dropped the clover. Letting it spiral towards the ground before swiftly picking it up. "Listen up! Put. Johanna. Down!" Was someone screaming or was that just in her head? "I don't care if you have some sort of family feud or if you just have anger issues! We were having a nice civilized conversation until you care along and put someone in the jungle!" Wait. That didn't make sense.
~Georgina~
"Really?! You think, that that's going to work?" Of course, the world felt it, but it didn't hurt her anymore. Her eyes closed, making her appear in the jungle. Her and her older sister Elysian, who was very confused. They both wore the same outfit In my outfit ref album) and Elysian appeared to have been eating before being teleported their. Her mouth was open, and her hand was holding s something.
Old July 28th, 2021, 11:10 AM
dancing in the moonlight

@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

She felt the rumbling as the world tilted and changed. The tearing of reality. But she was used to it. Everyone had powers these days. She spun around and a glimmering knife appeared in her hand. "Thank you very much. As sad as it is, seems like you did what. I asked." Her green eyes blurred with another onslaught of dizziness, nausea overwhelming. "Now could you please go back to Whoville?" Maybe it was them she felt. There probably wasn't someone else in the jungle. That was preposterous. Her head spun again and she stumbled. One of her tightly woven plaits fell apart as she fell. Staring up at the two girls, the knife still in her hand, she whispered. "Now tell me your name. I like to know who I'm threatening." Her confidence was as real as it could be. It hid her pain.

that's all folks

site // va's