Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Caught in a Storm [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:07 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Hana
Yesterday 11:56 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:39 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:37 PM

Old January 7th, 2021, 10:35 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: To illicit a relationship

Blackhaze chuckled, now he wished he’d been making something for him. As this was gonna hurt. “Sadly my love, it’s not for you, although I’ll keep in mind you enjoy watching me work more than gifts.” He mewed. It was hard to get him gifts in the dark forest, maybe he’d have one of his friends give him something in the real world.

He thought a moment on how to explain what what happening here. “I’m making a way for me to train cats here, and for them to keep intel on the clans, and for me to make sure everyone is on the up and up.” He said still thinking of his words as he spoke them. He couldn’t quite think of a word for it.
@Cobra (would you mind offering up the name of “Haze Mafia”)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; January 7th, 2021 at 10:54 AM.
Old January 7th, 2021, 01:26 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Illicit's heart took a sudden blow, knowing his true love hadn't been planning a surprise for him. But it immediately healed with Haze's next words. My love. He kinda wanted to do a little dance, but that wouldn't be dignified, so.. but still, REALLY SUPER HAPPY. "Pfft, me? I do enjoy gifts, though, they are quite satisfying."

Ooh, making a little gang? How delightful! Fun! Pleasing! "That's fun. I'm invited, correct? You can't just leave your true love hanging," he purred, shooting in the trade Illicit Wink. "And the name is the Haze Mafia, am I correct?" Illicit walked in a circle around Haze carefully, keeping his paws steps light. "You're gonna be all, like, I'm going to teach you not to disrespect me!" he meowed in a low, irritable voice.

// @Exis - now i just imagine black singing "i'll make a man out've you" lol
being this young is art

Old January 8th, 2021, 07:41 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze smiled, “well then I’ll have to get you presents. What do you like?” he asked to know what to get illicit. “If I may illicit some information.” he mewed. It was just right there he had to.

Blackhaze nodded, “Well of corse you’re invited. Now I’m not letting you deal with the fighting or the apprentices, but you’ll be on as an advisory.” that was less for illicit and more for Haze. No one gets to yell illicit no now, it’s the law.

@Cobra

Old January 8th, 2021, 09:37 AM
this night is sparkling

Illicit sat down. "Hmm. I like anything - as long it's something that suits my needs." He laughed. "I guess that's pretty specific." Then his eyes filled with stars. "I know! I want.. " He stared at Haze, extremely serious, then leaned in close to say something in his ear."A brain," he whispered. "A cat brain."

He hopped back, focusing on Cuteguy's next words. "Oh, of course I am," Illicit drawled. "You wouldn't not invite me." He grinned. "And I'm gonna tell them exactly what I think of you." The tom swished his tail spunkily.

// @Exis
being this young is art

Old January 8th, 2021, 01:22 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze tried his best not to look shocked, “wh..why do you need a cats brain?!” he asked. That was a bit scary, and also a bit easing. Haze had done some terrible things in his life, at least illicit wasn’t a goodie two shoes.

Blackhaze stepped forward a bit, “And what exactly do you think of me?” he asked. If this cat says something sarcastic he may just get tackled.
@Cobra

Old January 8th, 2021, 01:35 PM
this night is sparkling

Illicit could see the hints of shock creeping in on Haze's face. "Because," he answered matter-of-factly. "I need to study it. Also - " he grinned - "I want to fight some Dark Forest cats with you. Or perhaaaaps sit on the sidelines and watch you fight as I cheer you on. Either one is good for me! And I know I've got some free time on my schedule this week."

Illicit's voice took on a dreamy tone. "That we're destined for each other and nothing can split us apart," he meowed. "Also maybe 'haze is my boyfriend'. Who knows, it's a realm of endless possibilities! Each path is a new journey, no one knows what could come up! You could find your lover, you could find your enemy! You could meet some annoying, cute dude who you totally like on the way! You could kill, you could die, you could love!"

// @Exis

Last edited by Cobra; January 8th, 2021 at 01:35 PM.
Old January 8th, 2021, 02:43 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze studies illicit for a second, “What could you learn from it?” He asked a second. He was a bit concerned for illicit. What had this cat done? Was he being hunted in the real world?

Boyfriend. That word rung in his ear for a moment as a blush appeared. Well, that was new. “You can call my boyfriend, boy toy, interest.” he mewed walking beside illicit and brushing against him. “I’m fine with whatever.” He said with a smile.
@Cobra

Old January 10th, 2021, 01:48 PM
this night is sparkling

Illicit bounced on his toes. "Lots!" he exclaimed, childlike excitement taking over him. "Like, what it looks like, if you can get any info from it, and if it bleeds! And so much more!" He resisted the urge to smile.

Oh oh oh. Oh, he was blushing? This just got interesting. Illicit twined his tail carefully around Haze's, humming quietly to himself. "Darling, whatever you call me, just make it interesting." And.. "Anything, as long as you stay by my side forever and always."

// @Exis
being this young is art

Old January 10th, 2021, 09:41 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze was I bit scared but if it’s what illicit asked for, “You shall recive it my love.” he mewed hoping it wasn’t too dull for him.

Oh god he put the name on him?! Nothing would be magical enough for illicit, “What if it’s not good enough?” he asked I bit scared about the answer. His tail now entertwined with illicit’s he scooched closer to him.
@Cobra

Old January 11th, 2021, 08:44 AM
this night is sparkling

"Perfect."

Illicit smiled at his boyfriend[yesss they were doing that] happily, dizzy with delight. This was the best. He'd found his soulmate. And early into his life, no less! What a good day.

Not good enough? "Eh, why would I hurt you, loverboy?" he asked playfully. "It'll be fine, don't worry." As Haze scooched closer, he gave him a big, toothy grinned. There was just one thing left to do. Illicit planted a big smooch right on Haze's cheek, then leaned back. "Ahh."

// @Exis
being this young is art