Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:34 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:59 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:14 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM

Old May 16th, 2018, 05:36 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Red face Re: Not Here {Wolf RP- Signups}

Im I Too late?

-Name-
NightWisp

-Gender-
Female

-Age-
2.3 Moons/Months

-Desired Rank-
Any's Fine

-Class-
*Class A For Alphas, B for Beta, C for Zeta, D for Mils, E for pups or nursing Wolf, and F for Omega*
E
(I Wana Be A Pup!)

-Appearance-
A BlackGray Wolf, With Violet-Blue Eyes, A Fluffy Cote, And A lean And Thin Bild
(Im Spasific)

-Personality-
She Is A Shy And Gulibol Wolf Who Will Be Often Trick to Do Something Bad To Get Acseptid, She Is Kind And A Soft Soul, And She is Loyal, Loves to Take it Easy

-Other-
Fish
Old May 16th, 2018, 05:36 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Not Here {Wolf RP- Signups}

-Name-
Intombazane yezinkanyezi (means star girl in zulu)
-Gender- female
-Age- 4 years old
-Desired Rank- Mil
-Class- D
*Class A For Alphas, B for Beta, C for Zeta, D for Mils, E for pups or nursing Wolf, and F for Omega*
-Appearance- she has a black pelt with white dots all over, making her look like the night sky and has deep deep blue eyes
-Personality- nice lonely
-Other- fish

-Name- Umhamba wemiphefumulo (means soul walker in zulu)
-Gender- Female
-Age- 4.5 years old
-Desired Rank- Zeta
-Class- C
-Appearance- he is a light grey with green eyes
-Personality- nice, solidtary
-Other- fish
Old May 16th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

-Name- Lupin
-Gender- Male
-Age- 3 years 2 months
-Desired Rank- Mil
-Class- F
-Appearance- a clear ectomorph-like build. thin and lithe, it is difficult for him to gain any proper muscle.
appearance description: lupin is quite a feminine figure. with his delicate build, and frail limbs, he gives off the appearance of being rather dainty and easy to push around. although, that certainly is not the case. lupinshadow is overall quite petite, but his appendages are thin, as are his shoulders and hips. he is overall rather small, with an agile bodice, and sharp features. however, it proves difficult to see how much his frame is lacking in muscle, because of how thick his coat is. the male has plumage that is as feathery as can be, and it extends out form his body, making him seem larger and more intimidating than he truly his. yet, despite this, he is still quite the shortcake.
colourwise, lupin's coat consists mainly of a black colour. white stockings climb up from his toes up to the tops of his knees, but that’s only across his hind legs. his front paws have a lesser amount of white to cover them, as it only reaches up to the tips of his paws.. a sooty grey can be found dusted across his back, with thick tufts of the same shade sprouting out from his underbelly and in between his legs. another marking looms up from his throat, to the area between his eyebrows. it’s rather unique, and is honestly very aesthetically-pleasing. lupin has this aura to him, he’s somewhat mysterious, and even if you knew him very well; you’d always know that there’s something more to him that he hasn’t told you about. his eyes seem to encourage that theme. they’re a pale green, or when he’s in a shaded area, they sure appear that way. when there’s a lot of sunlight, or even just simply when he’s in a less-dim area, they look more yellowish. it merely depends where you see the male.
Personality: [ reserved & self-reliant ]: not the most approachable of canines, lupin isn’t given to expressing intimacy or empathy. he has traditionally found difficulty forming bonds with others, and has never felt truly close to anyone. lupin is proud that he doesn’t have to rely on anyone else. having more or less raised himself, solitude is the way he is accustomed to and most comfortable with.though a keen listener, lupin often fails to respond or even adequately acknowledge the opinions of others. he does not waste words, nor is he particularly eloquent despite the deep well of convictions which drives him. it can be difficult to know where he stands or what he feels, as lupin is content to keep his own opinion to himself most of the time.
-Personality- [ reserved & self-reliant ]: not the most approachable of canines, lupin isn’t given to expressing intimacy or empathy. he has traditionally found difficulty forming bonds with others, and has never felt truly close to anyone. lupin is proud that he doesn’t have to rely on anyone else. having more or less raised himself, solitude is the way he is accustomed to and most comfortable with.though a keen listener, lupin often fails to respond or even adequately acknowledge the opinions of others. he does not waste words, nor is he particularly eloquent despite the deep well of convictions which drives him. it can be difficult to know where he stands or what he feels, as lupin is content to keep his own opinion to himself most of the time.

[ independent ]: lupin believes that he can do everything and anything solely by himself. he will participate in hunting, obviously, but he prefers to complete tasks individually. if he becomes injured, the male will put off the idea of visiting the healer, as he thinks that he can deal with it himself. he also isn’t too fond of showing others that he isn’t as indestructible as he makes out to be. lupin will only eat what he himself catches. the male is quite the lone-wolf type. he sticks by himself, and only himself.

[ intense & fierce ]: every action is done with a deep sense of meaning for lupin. never would he willingly partake in matters pointless - everything must be done for a reason. though he keeps his strong emotions locked away, the intensity of them seep through into the very way he holds himself, with every word he speaks. the tom-cat’s brooding intensity can be too much to handle for many - it's almost as if this canine doesn't know how to relax.

[ ambitious ]: both a positive trait, and a negative. lupin is extremely ambitious. no, he doesn’t want to become alpha, beta, zeta, or lead hunter, neither does he want to become a healer. the male strives to be feared, yet with his petite stature, he feels he needs to show others that he is strong, and he is intimidating as well. lupin’s ambitions and courage can block out any of his logical thinking, however. and that is the negative impact. often times, he will trust his gut before his head, and it can get him into some.. difficult situations.

[ maternal ]: when it comes to pups, lupin will literally become a big, fluffy ball of radiance. his grumpy attire is immediately replaced with a less terrifying one. the male enjoys the curiosity of pups, and will answer any of their questions. he enjoys telling them stories, playing little games with them. if he were likely to be in a relationship, the male would certainly want to have pups with his partner; him being the one to most-likely stay in the nursery longer than his significant other.
Other/Plot Ideas?: I'll think on it.
-Other- Fish :3

Last edited by Crumbleless; May 16th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.
Old May 16th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

@Silver Fishie Hey, Is it ok If I change Lalima's age to 3 years?

Last edited by Mystic; May 16th, 2018 at 08:21 PM.
Old May 16th, 2018, 08:50 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
@Silver Fishie Hey, Is it ok If I change Lalima's age to 3 years?
Sure!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 16th, 2018, 08:53 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
Im I Too late?

-Name-
NightWisp

-Gender-
Female

-Age-
2.3 Moons/Months

-Desired Rank-
Any's Fine

-Class-
E
(I Wana Be A Pup!)

-Appearance-
A BlackGray Wolf, With Violet-Blue Eyes, A Fluffy Cote, And A lean And Thin Bild
(Im Spasific)

-Personality-
She Is A Shy And Gulibol Wolf Who Will Be Often Trick to Do Something Bad To Get Acseptid, She Is Kind And A Soft Soul, And She is Loyal, Loves to Take it Easy

-Other-
Fish
No! You’re just on time. Is it okay if she is a Zeta when she grows up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
-Name-
Intombazane yezinkanyezi (means star girl in zulu)
-Gender- female
-Age- 4 years old
-Desired Rank- Mil
-Class- D
-Appearance- she has a black pelt with white dots all over, making her look like the night sky and has deep deep blue eyes
-Personality- nice lonely
-Other- fish

-Name- Umhamba wemiphefumulo (means soul walker in zulu)
-Gender- Female
-Age- 4.5 years old
-Desired Rank- Zeta
-Class- C
-Appearance- he is a light grey with green eyes
-Personality- nice, solidtary
-Other- fish
Accepted! She’ll be a Zeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbleless View Post
-Name- Lupin
-Gender- Male
-Age- 3 years 2 months
-Desired Rank- Mil
-Class- F
-Appearance- a clear ectomorph-like build. thin and lithe, it is difficult for him to gain any proper muscle.
appearance description: lupin is quite a feminine figure. with his delicate build, and frail limbs, he gives off the appearance of being rather dainty and easy to push around. although, that certainly is not the case. lupinshadow is overall quite petite, but his appendages are thin, as are his shoulders and hips. he is overall rather small, with an agile bodice, and sharp features. however, it proves difficult to see how much his frame is lacking in muscle, because of how thick his coat is. the male has plumage that is as feathery as can be, and it extends out form his body, making him seem larger and more intimidating than he truly his. yet, despite this, he is still quite the shortcake.
colourwise, lupin's coat consists mainly of a black colour. white stockings climb up from his toes up to the tops of his knees, but that’s only across his hind legs. his front paws have a lesser amount of white to cover them, as it only reaches up to the tips of his paws.. a sooty grey can be found dusted across his back, with thick tufts of the same shade sprouting out from his underbelly and in between his legs. another marking looms up from his throat, to the area between his eyebrows. it’s rather unique, and is honestly very aesthetically-pleasing. lupin has this aura to him, he’s somewhat mysterious, and even if you knew him very well; you’d always know that there’s something more to him that he hasn’t told you about. his eyes seem to encourage that theme. they’re a pale green, or when he’s in a shaded area, they sure appear that way. when there’s a lot of sunlight, or even just simply when he’s in a less-dim area, they look more yellowish. it merely depends where you see the male.
Personality: [ reserved & self-reliant ]: not the most approachable of canines, lupin isn’t given to expressing intimacy or empathy. he has traditionally found difficulty forming bonds with others, and has never felt truly close to anyone. lupin is proud that he doesn’t have to rely on anyone else. having more or less raised himself, solitude is the way he is accustomed to and most comfortable with.though a keen listener, lupin often fails to respond or even adequately acknowledge the opinions of others. he does not waste words, nor is he particularly eloquent despite the deep well of convictions which drives him. it can be difficult to know where he stands or what he feels, as lupin is content to keep his own opinion to himself most of the time.
-Personality- [ reserved & self-reliant ]: not the most approachable of canines, lupin isn’t given to expressing intimacy or empathy. he has traditionally found difficulty forming bonds with others, and has never felt truly close to anyone. lupin is proud that he doesn’t have to rely on anyone else. having more or less raised himself, solitude is the way he is accustomed to and most comfortable with.though a keen listener, lupin often fails to respond or even adequately acknowledge the opinions of others. he does not waste words, nor is he particularly eloquent despite the deep well of convictions which drives him. it can be difficult to know where he stands or what he feels, as lupin is content to keep his own opinion to himself most of the time.

[ independent ]: lupin believes that he can do everything and anything solely by himself. he will participate in hunting, obviously, but he prefers to complete tasks individually. if he becomes injured, the male will put off the idea of visiting the healer, as he thinks that he can deal with it himself. he also isn’t too fond of showing others that he isn’t as indestructible as he makes out to be. lupin will only eat what he himself catches. the male is quite the lone-wolf type. he sticks by himself, and only himself.

[ intense & fierce ]: every action is done with a deep sense of meaning for lupin. never would he willingly partake in matters pointless - everything must be done for a reason. though he keeps his strong emotions locked away, the intensity of them seep through into the very way he holds himself, with every word he speaks. the tom-cat’s brooding intensity can be too much to handle for many - it's almost as if this canine doesn't know how to relax.

[ ambitious ]: both a positive trait, and a negative. lupin is extremely ambitious. no, he doesn’t want to become alpha, beta, zeta, or lead hunter, neither does he want to become a healer. the male strives to be feared, yet with his petite stature, he feels he needs to show others that he is strong, and he is intimidating as well. lupin’s ambitions and courage can block out any of his logical thinking, however. and that is the negative impact. often times, he will trust his gut before his head, and it can get him into some.. difficult situations.

[ maternal ]: when it comes to pups, lupin will literally become a big, fluffy ball of radiance. his grumpy attire is immediately replaced with a less terrifying one. the male enjoys the curiosity of pups, and will answer any of their questions. he enjoys telling them stories, playing little games with them. if he were likely to be in a relationship, the male would certainly want to have pups with his partner; him being the one to most-likely stay in the nursery longer than his significant other.
Other/Plot Ideas?: I'll think on it.
-Other- Fish :3
Accepted!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; May 16th, 2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old May 16th, 2018, 08:59 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Name-night
-Gender-male
-Age-5 (in human years)
-Desired Rank-Zeta
-Class-c
-Appearance-a pitch black wolf with a thin but lush coat and and overly bushy tail he's got ice blue eyes
-Personality- night's quiet and follows orders to the best of his ability if you get to know him and get him to open up he's actually quite gentle and soft spoken but when duty calls his demeanor changes drastically
-Other- Fish
*wink wonk* @Silver Fishie

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Last edited by Nomad; May 16th, 2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old May 16th, 2018, 09:01 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Name-night
-Gender-male
-Age-5 (in human years)
-Desired Rank-Zeta
-Class-c
-Appearance-a pitch black wolf with a thin but lush coat and and overly bushy tail he's got ice blue eyes
-Personality- night's quiet and follows orders to the best of his ability if you get to know him and get him to open up he's actually quite gentle and soft spoken but when duty calls his demeanor changes drastically
-Other- Fish
*wink wonk* @Silver Fishie
Accepted! I’ll fill him in

~pom~

Old May 27th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

{(ACK! I Hope it's not too late!)}

-Name-
Tawa \/ Aiyana

-Gender-
Male \/ Female

-Age-
1/2 years \/ 13 years

-Desired Rank-
Pup \/ Something either important (Zeta) or Mil

-Class-

E \/ C-D

-Appearance-
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTR7V1LrcrzCNqFRW3QUJdyhG_0bWZA 26EA72KkIvJdQ-yHgFg \/ https://earthjustice.org/sites/defau...?itok=LadqU1Ws

-Personality-
Hard working | Fun | Easily tired mind-wise (Short attention span) | Loving | Devoted | Committed | Loyal | Out going | Adventurous | Speaks out when he feels like he has a point to prove against yours \/ Loving | Calm | Reassuring | Hardworking | Quiet | Long-Attention span | Devoted | Caring | Loyal | Committed | Out going | Will talk privately if disagreeing with you | Does not wish to harm any other wolf in pack, just wolves that would harm the ones she cares about | Protective

-Other-
*wink wonk*

@Silver Fishie

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 29th, 2018, 06:05 PM

My Mood: Fine

-Name- Varian
-Gender- Male
-Age- 1 yr old
-Desired Rank- Zeta
-Class- C
-Appearance- pure black wolf with amber eyes
-Personality- intelligent, aggressive in battle, playful, cunning, ambitious, charming and sneaky
-Other-
*wink wonk* Fish @Silver Fishie

Last edited by Timbergrowl; May 29th, 2018 at 06:06 PM.