Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:59 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:14 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM

Old August 14th, 2023, 10:31 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Ravenhill Inn || [sign-ups]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeif View Post
Wassup people, it's Sam and Colby, today we are going to be checking out the 'Ravenhill Inn'" "Wooo!"

Name: Lara Stone

Age (has to be in late teens or adult): 16
Gender/pronouns: Female She/her
Appearance: Half-blond-halfbrown hair, blue eyes.
Personality: Positive
Why did they choose to participate?: Needs the money and wants the adventure.
RP example:

Lara hugged her arms for warmth. She should had brought her coat, would have, if she had know she would be out this long. She didn't plan to, but then, she never did. Her pockets were stuffed full of mosses and twigs, leaves and stones and whatever else she had seen and collected in the forest. It would all be used one way or another to fill her ever-growing collection of jar terrariums. A streetlight flickered. A lone car rolled down the road, not stopping at the crossing to let her past. The breeze blew, the damp tape keeping a poster stuck to the lamppost gave up. Lara tutted and stooped to pick it up, intending to put it in a nearby rubbish bin. Ravenhill Inn. She recognised the name on the poster, and continued to read. It was a fair price, and would most certainly help out. Lara folded the paper and stuck it in her pocket along with the forest growth. She would sleep on it.

I try to stick in 100-200 words per-post.

Other/questions: I couldn't not join this
Mention:

@sock
Accepted, ofc!

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 14th, 2023, 10:35 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Jack Peterson
Appearance: Black hair, grey eyes, a stern expression, always dressed in black, including a mask covering his mouth and nose, quite big (Approximatively 6.2 feet tall) and strong, have a backpack with his whole equipement in it and MOST IMPORTANTLY a tactical face mask (because smashing in something with his face first isn't a good idea without a proper protection.)
Personnality: Calm and cold, but when angry, you don't want to be near that muscular mountain which will surely smash into you face (and tactical mask) first.
Why did he choose to participate?: Because he wants free money! And because it will be fun.
RP example:

Walking in the street, Jack was looking around, honnestly, he didn't have anything to do since he wasn't at work, enjoying chasing robbers down was today for his others S.W.A.T friends, they had fun this day... He was not paying attention at all at his surroundings, thinking about the fun his friends had, until he nearly bumped into a wall, he stopped, the wall milimeters from his nose, but something on this wall caught his attention, a poster, he looked at it closer, he had already heard the name on it... "Ravenhill Inn"... Wasn't that the hotel that had strange things happening in it? He searched the confirmation on his phone... Yep it was that, so they were assembling a ghosthunter team? He took the poster into his hand, before going home with a small smile, well... If his friends had fun with robbers, he could said he had gun smacking ghosts into a wall!

Other: S.W.A.T operative, that explain the tactical mask (which can look like a hockey mask without the holes), and his muscles, nothing more to add!
Mention: @sock
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old August 14th, 2023, 10:39 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Name: Jack Peterson
Appearance: Black hair, grey eyes, a stern expression, always dressed in black, including a mask covering his mouth and nose, quite big (Approximatively 6.2 feet tall) and strong, have a backpack with his whole equipement in it and MOST IMPORTANTLY a tactical face mask (because smashing in something with his face first isn't a good idea without a proper protection.)
Personnality: Calm and cold, but when angry, you don't want to be near that muscular mountain which will surely smash into you face (and tactical mask) first.
Why did he choose to participate?: Because he wants free money! And because it will be fun.
RP example:

Walking in the street, Jack was looking around, honnestly, he didn't have anything to do since he wasn't at work, enjoying chasing robbers down was today for his others S.W.A.T friends, they had fun this day... He was not paying attention at all at his surroundings, thinking about the fun his friends had, until he nearly bumped into a wall, he stopped, the wall milimeters from his nose, but something on this wall caught his attention, a poster, he looked at it closer, he had already heard the name on it... "Ravenhill Inn"... Wasn't that the hotel that had strange things happening in it? He searched the confirmation on his phone... Yep it was that, so they were assembling a ghosthunter team? He took the poster into his hand, before going home with a small smile, well... If his friends had fun with robbers, he could said he had gun smacking ghosts into a wall!

Other: S.W.A.T operative, that explain the tactical mask (which can look like a hockey mask without the holes), and his muscles, nothing more to add!
Accepted!

Old August 14th, 2023, 10:40 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Name: Damian
Age (has to be in late teens or adult): 23
Gender/pronouns: Male He/him
Appearance: A sturdy/rugged tan skinned man with nearly black coloured hair and dark hazel eyes, he tends to put comfort and practicality over appearance so he'll often be wearing more messy looking clothes. (Hoodies, jumpers, track pants ect.)
Personality: Irritable, responsible, protective of people who are close to him (family and friends), blunt, perceptive.
Why did they choose to participate?: Needs the money
RP example:

< Damian >
( :] )
The afternoon had brought a cool breeze with it. Fall was well on its way and the work season properly starting up there was no doubt in his mind that his mum would start nagging him about job hunting again. Sure, he'd been doing some part time work where he could but due to his track record there weren't many places that wanted to hire him. I stand up for my sister once and this is the thanks I get? he huffed, his breath forming a small cloud of fog.

Making his way towards the town center he couldn't help but notice the abundance of brightly coloured posters, reading: "Ravenhill Inn" in big black letters. Perhaps this was news about the recent disappearances? No longer working with the police he had been left to wonder with the rest of the town about what was going on with the case, so his curiosity getting the better of him, he pulled a poster down to read it. Not news on the disappearances, but instead asking for help investigating it, now that was something Damian hadn't seen before. He wasn't a detective but he did work along side some of them, maybe his expertise would help? It also wouldn't hurt to learn more about what had really been happening. His eyes drifted down to the bottom of the page, the reward is decent too, I could use the money.. he paused for a moment contemplating before rolling the poster up into his pocket. May as well.
Other/questions: Previously worked as a criminal investigator for nearly two years, but was terminated from his job after tampering with evidence.

Last edited by Apollo.; August 14th, 2023 at 04:45 PM.
Old August 14th, 2023, 10:45 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
Name: Damian
Age (has to be in late teens or adult): 23
Gender/pronouns: Male He/him
Appearance: A sturdy/rugged tan skinned man with nearly black coloured hair and dark hazel eyes, he tends to put comfort and practicality over appearance so he'll often be wearing more messy looking clothes. (Hoodies, jumpers, track pants ect.)
Personality: Irritable, responsible, protective of people who are close to him (family and friends), blunt, perceptive.
Why did they choose to participate?: Needs the money
RP example:

< Damian >
( :] )
The afternoon had brought a cool breeze with it. Fall was well on its way and the work season properly starting up there was no doubt in his mind that his mum would start nagging him about job hunting again. Sure, he'd been doing some part time work were he could but due to his track record there weren't many places that wanted to hire him. I stand up for my sister once and this is the thanks I get? he huffed, his breath forming a small cloud of fog.

Making his way towards the town center he couldn't help but notice the abundance of brightly coloured posters, reading: "Ravenhill Inn" in big black letters. Perhaps this was news about the recent disappearances? No longer working with the police he had been left to wonder with the rest of the town about what was going on with the case, so his curiosity getting the better of him, he pulled a poster down to read it. Not news on the disappearances, but instead asking for help investigating it, now that was something Damian hadn't seen before. He wasn't a detective but he did work along side some of them, maybe his expertise would help? It also wouldn't hurt to learn more about what had really been happening. His eyes drifted down to the bottom of the page, the reward is decent too, and I could use the money.. he paused for a moment contemplating before rolling the poster up into his pocket. May as well.
Other/questions: Previously worked as a criminal investigator for nearly two years, but was terminated from his job after tampering with evidence.
Accepted!

Old August 14th, 2023, 11:03 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
Psssst! Can Morgan and Ciara be friends?
Ofc!!

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 14th, 2023, 11:05 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post

Ofc!!
Yay!!!

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old August 14th, 2023, 04:03 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Name: Berry Vernon
Age (has to be in late teens or adult): 26
Gender/pronouns: Female
Appearance: A short, dark-skinned girl with black hair and hazel eyes, she wears an oversized white cat hoodie with ears and some black leggings, and wears black ankle boots
Personality: Shy at first but once she gets used to people she's a hands-on, ready-to-help-others kind of girl
Why did they choose to participate?: Her older brother went missing here a week ago, and she wants to find him and see if ghosts are real or not
RP example:
Berry got out of the taxi that drove her, and the taxi driver stopped two streets away, dropping her off at the wrong street she told the driver that this was the wrong street and the driver told her that bad things happen to those who go near the house. She sighed and paid the driver, she pulled out her phone and turned on her flashlight, she then started to walk around the corner and down the street and saw the Inn, "Ravenhill Inn" She whispered, The Inn looked abandoned and run down despite it being brand new. She saw a poster in front of the Inn and took it, she took a deep breath and walked into the place, having high hopes to find her older brother.

Other/questions: She knows jiu jitsu
#Air

Last edited by Lunalis; August 14th, 2023 at 04:16 PM.
Old August 14th, 2023, 04:11 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Bump for my friend!

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old August 14th, 2023, 04:22 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Name. Daisy Stevenson.
Age. 16.
Gender/pronouns. Female(she/her)
Appearance. A tall and skinny girl with dark brown skin, long blonde hair and green eyes.
Personality. An adventurous, intellect, mature, kind and understanding girl who is very observative.
Why did they choose to participate? Because she think that ghost hunting might be an adventure and her family needs the money.
RP example. Daisy taking an evening walk through town when she saw a poster. She read it and saw that the inn needed help driving out ghosts. That would be a adventure and her family also really needed the money so the teenager headed home, planning on heading to Ravenhill Inn in the morning.
Other/questions. None.
Mention me. @sock