Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:43 AM

Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:38 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Pieces that Makes Up The Sky {Ask before Joining}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Things can get passed me, I just know how to fend for myself, I hate hiding, I wanna show that I'm actually strong, even with my size." Yukon mewed, there was a slight annoyance to the tom's voice, his fangs were to total opposite of hers, he wasn't the one you wanted to mess with, because even if he was small, he packed a lot, and once he started, there was no stopping to it until he felt like stopping. "Well, since I can't really seem to get respect, I don't see why I would give you some, it's not because that this is your territory that you're gonna get my respect, respect is earned." He mewed flatly, his eye narrowed to a slit. "Well, I have instincts of survival, meaning that I will hunt and fend for myself, I won't eat plants and such things, I'll eat mices and birds, like any other cat around here, I don't care if you can't hunt, I can." He growled, his brown fur still laying flat on his back despite the fact that he was so angry. "The fact that I make it around here is simple, it's in my blood, I was born in this place!" He said. He then shot the she-cat a glare. "This is a story I shall never speak of, believe me, it's for the best." He said, having bad memories go through his mind as he said that, he remembered every single bit of what had happened before he decided to run away... All this violence... This blood and everything...
Artemis flicked her ears, keeping them opened as she listened to the younger cat. All the while, she kept on a calm expression. She wasn't the kindest cats around, but she always tried to give good advice to any cat that walked past her. She could definitely tell that Yukon was annoyed, and it amused her slightly. She would never find herself hitting, clawing, or yelling at a kit. And, even if he weren't a kit, Artemis felt that he was. ''It's okay to act all tough,'' She flicked her tail. ''Until it gets you killed in the end.'' Her hues flashed, but she continued walking on, refusing to stare at him. ''What, you think I'm weak because I hide to survive?'' He did agitate her for a moment. Upon his next words, she stopped walking. Her paws never really left a trail from her lightness. She was a professional at hiding well, but Yukon didn't seem to understand that. ''Okay, listen here,'' She turns her green eyes to stare at him, intently. ''These is not my lands. I did not ask for your respect. Nor, do I need it. But, there's also this thing where you respect your elders automatically?'' She swished her tail and jumped over a rock. ''I don't think you were taught that, now were you?'' She gave a delicate laugh, then looked up at the sky once more. Here she was, wasting time with a grumpy kit who seem to not have respected her at all. The fact that she was only helping him? Artemis felt displeased, but she kept a friendly, calm face on. At his next words, Artemis let out a simple giggle. It was laced with sarcasm, and she forced herself to suppress a snort. She hadn't replied back to him upon that. She didn't like to talk about food or her resources that kept her alive. Sure, she had met a few cats that could hunt. Some of which who were nice enough to give her a few scraps after they were finished. In all honesty, Artemis was glad that the young tom knew how to hunt. He was able to be independent despite his disability. The she cat decided to continue on. He was a spitfire for sure! ''You're getting angry for no reason.'' She replies, lowly, though she was quite hurt at his words. It played with her vulnerable side, and she didn't like it. However, she refused to address it, so she ignored it. ''We'll fetch you some water, then I'll be on my way, and you can be on yours.'' If it was one thing Artemis did not like, it was travelling with cats who didn't appreciate her trying to help. Since they were discussing food, she felt her stomach growling. Fresh kill would had been nice. An actual kill that she could savor the taste as to why so many wild cats loved it, but instead she sucked it in, and thought about the berries she would be eating soon.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Artemis flicked her ears, keeping them opened as she listened to the younger cat. All the while, she kept on a calm expression. She wasn't the kindest cats around, but she always tried to give good advice to any cat that walked past her. She could definitely tell that Yukon was annoyed, and it amused her slightly. She would never find herself hitting, clawing, or yelling at a kit. And, even if he weren't a kit, Artemis felt that he was. ''It's okay to act all tough,'' She flicked her tail. ''Until it gets you killed in the end.'' Her hues flashed, but she continued walking on, refusing to stare at him. ''What, you think I'm weak because I hide to survive?'' He did agitate her for a moment. Upon his next words, she stopped walking. Her paws never really left a trail from her lightness. She was a professional at hiding well, but Yukon didn't seem to understand that. ''Okay, listen here,'' She turns her green eyes to stare at him, intently. ''These is not my lands. I did not ask for your respect. Nor, do I need it. But, there's also this thing where you respect your elders automatically?'' She swished her tail and jumped over a rock. ''I don't think you were taught that, now were you?'' She gave a delicate laugh, then looked up at the sky once more. Here she was, wasting time with a grumpy kit who seem to not have respected her at all. The fact that she was only helping him? Artemis felt displeased, but she kept a friendly, calm face on. At his next words, Artemis let out a simple giggle. It was laced with sarcasm, and she forced herself to suppress a snort. She hadn't replied back to him upon that. She didn't like to talk about food or her resources that kept her alive. Sure, she had met a few cats that could hunt. Some of which who were nice enough to give her a few scraps after they were finished. In all honesty, Artemis was glad that the young tom knew how to hunt. He was able to be independent despite his disability. The she cat decided to continue on. He was a spitfire for sure! ''You're getting angry for no reason.'' She replies, lowly, though she was quite hurt at his words. It played with her vulnerable side, and she didn't like it. However, she refused to address it, so she ignored it. ''We'll fetch you some water, then I'll be on my way, and you can be on yours.'' If it was one thing Artemis did not like, it was travelling with cats who didn't appreciate her trying to help. Since they were discussing food, she felt her stomach growling. Fresh kill would had been nice. An actual kill that she could savor the taste as to why so many wild cats loved it, but instead she sucked it in, and thought about the berries she would be eating soon.
Yukon gazed at her. "I'm not acting though, I'm telling the truth, this is a whole different story, kittypet, and no, I was never though anything because I was beaten by my parents! Which is the reason I left!" He hissed, spinning around to face her, shooting a glare at the she-cat. "And you aren't showing me respect either, considering my desabilities, so I don't see why I should show you any." The brown tabby growled, but then he lost it and pressed a paw against her chest, claws digging in the flesh of it slightly. "Getting angry for no reason?" He asked. "The first thing you did when I came here was basically make fun of me! Of course I'm gonna be angry, what do you think, that I'm gonna let you do this and be like 'Oh, it's perfectly fine, some cat I don't know is making fun of me because of my missing eye and ear!'." He hissed, meeting her gaze once more before he took his paw off of her chest and kept on walking. "It's almost as if you think I don't have feelings, but I do! And I've probably been through even worse than you ever will!" He said angrily before spinning around and started walking again, tearing up, he honestly hated his own look and she was making fun of it sort of. "You'd understand the hell I live if you had a missing eye and ear..." He added shakily, tail trailing behind him.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Yukon gazed at her. "I'm not acting though, I'm telling the truth, this is a whole different story, kittypet, and no, I was never though anything because I was beaten by my parents! Which is the reason I left!" He hissed, spinning around to face her, shooting a glare at the she-cat. "And you aren't showing me respect either, considering my desabilities, so I don't see why I should show you any." The brown tabby growled, but then he lost it and pressed a paw against her chest, claws digging in the flesh of it slightly. "Getting angry for no reason?" He asked. "The first thing you did when I came here was basically make fun of me! Of course I'm gonna be angry, what do you think, that I'm gonna let you do this and be like 'Oh, it's perfectly fine, some cat I don't know is making fun of me because of my missing eye and ear!'." He hissed, meeting her gaze once more before he took his paw off of her chest and kept on walking. "It's almost as if you think I don't have feelings, but I do! And I've probably been through even worse than you ever will!" He said angrily before spinning around and started walking again, tearing up, he honestly hated his own look and she was making fun of it sort of. "You'd understand the hell I live if you had a missing eye and ear..." He added shakily, tail trailing behind him.
Artemis knew how to keep her mellow state, but every second it was being hyped up. Was he doing this on purpose? Wanting her to fail? To submit to him? The she cat simply rolled her eyes upon his words. She stopped in her tracks, frustrated as it was. Such a sad story, it was. Being beaten by two cats who were suppose to love you unconditionally. That wasn't the type of love Artemis experienced. She was born inside a kitten mill. Most of her days as a kit, she witnessed older cats--and, even the younger ones being killed. Struck by a sharp point that made them act insane until they succumbed to death. She had never remembered her mother because she was adopted. Luckily, but good two legs that treated her nicely, until she had the craving to tear up every item in the home, resulting in her lack of nails. ''I wouldn't blame you for leaving, that sounds terrible.'' Her voice wasn't one of sympathy. Sure, she pitied him, but he seemed to made it out well in life. He was still breathing; living. And, as far as she knew, she wasn't making fun of his disabilities. She wasn't that sick to make fun of a young cat who had a missing eye and ear. She was curious as to why and how it happened, not making fun of had happened. ''If I recall, you were the one making fun of me not having any claws. That you don't care if I can't hunt, which is like saying you don't-'' Artemis stopped. She narrowed her eyes slightly. Why am I even arguing with a kit?! She huffed. A defiant one at that! Upon his next words, she didn't have the energy to even respond. She felt that he was being unreasonable, that he had some anger issues he needed to resolve. She was ready to head back, but her breathing hitched as she felt sharp claws digging into her flesh. Her green eyes widened, almost threatening to tear over. She took in several ragged breaths. She heard his words, but her chest hurt too much to say anything back. She simply stared into his eyes, her mouth slightly agape. Her mind was lost for a second, and when he pulled away, she found herself dropping to the ground. Little droplets of blood leaking from her chest area, and she felt that it would be the end of her. Beaten by a kit. Dying by being murdered by a ferocious kit. But no. She was not dying. Her chest hurt terribly. She felt she was dying. She could see the blood leaking out even more, and she dragged herself back from the younger tom. He had defenses. He had claws. He was able to attack. She knew she was defenseless. She didn't have any claws, her fangs weren't sharp enough, and her size was fragile. She was easy to hurt. Upon his next words, she picked her head up, narrowing her eyes slightly. No, she would never understand the feeling of having a missing ear and eye. Like, he would never understand the pain and torment she went through with starving and having to hide from trouble all the time. So, she slunk back, refusing to move from her spot. Her heart was beating rapidly, and all she wanted to do was leave. Get away from all this, and find shelter for the next morning.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 22nd, 2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:

Artemis knew how to keep her mellow state, but every second it was being hyped up. Was he doing this on purpose? Wanting her to fail? To submit to him? The she cat simply rolled her eyes upon his words. She stopped in her tracks, frustrated as it was. Such a sad story, it was. Being beaten by two cats who were suppose to love you unconditionally. That wasn't the type of love Artemis experienced. She was born inside a kitten mill. Most of her days as a kit, she witnessed older cats--and, even the younger ones being killed. Struck by a sharp point that made them act insane until they succumbed to death. She had never remembered her mother because she was adopted. Luckily, but good two legs that treated her nicely, until she had the craving to tear up every item in the home, resulting in her lack of nails. ''I wouldn't blame you for leaving, that sounds terrible.'' Her voice wasn't one of sympathy. Sure, she pitied him, but he seemed to made it out well in life. He was still breathing; living. And, as far as she knew, she wasn't making fun of his disabilities. She wasn't that sick to make fun of a young cat who had a missing eye and ear. She was curious as to why and how it happened, not making fun of had happened. ''If I recall, you were the one making fun of me not having any claws. That you don't care if I can't hunt, which is like saying you don't-'' Artemis stopped. She narrowed her eyes slightly. Why am I even arguing with a kit?! She huffed. A defiant one at that! Upon his next words, she didn't have the energy to even respond. She felt that he was being unreasonable, that he had some anger issues he needed to resolve. She was ready to head back, but her breathing hitched as she felt sharp claws digging into her flesh. Her green eyes widened, almost threatening to tear over. She took in several ragged breaths. She heard his words, but her chest hurt too much to say anything back. She simply stared into his eyes, her mouth slightly agape. Her mind was lost for a second, and when he pulled away, she found herself dropping to the ground. Little droplets of blood leaking from her chest area, and she felt that it would be the end of her. Beaten by a kit. Dying by being murdered by a ferocious kit. But no. She was not dying. Her chest hurt terribly. She felt she was dying. She could see the blood leaking out even more, and she dragged herself back from the younger tom. He had defenses. He had claws. He was able to attack. She knew she was defenseless. She didn't have any claws, her fangs weren't sharp enough, and her size was fragile. She was easy to hurt. Upon his next words, she picked her head up, narrowing her eyes slightly. No, she would never understand the feeling of having a missing ear and eye. Like, he would never understand the pain and torment she went through with starving and having to hide from trouble all the time. So, she slunk back, refusing to move from her spot. Her heart was beating rapidly, and all she wanted to do was leave. Get away from all this, and find shelter for the next morning.
Yukon showed no compassion at all towards the she-cat as she dropped to the ground, not a single bit of worry appearing on his face, down from something he hadn't even put force on. "It is terrible, because you don't know the hell I've had to go through after I left, I didn't know how to hunt, I was basically starving for weeks until I was found by some cats with weird names..." He said, he couldn't do anything by himself and his wounds had infected, resulting in this being a hell-hole, but now, he was back on his paws and he wasn't gonna let himself be humiliated because of his scars, those wounds the future simply wouldn't heal. "And I didn't start by making fun of you, I stated the fact that you had no claws, but since you were making fun of how I even survived out here, calling me kit and all that, I played along, that's all." He said, glaring at her. He has had the same problems as her, starving and hiding, cats weren't all friendly here and sometimes he did have to hide, being scared as hell and just wanting someone to take care of him, but never did he have that, he had to learn to hunt by himself, same goes for fighting, and even then, he was bad a fighting. "And remember that I will never let myself be humiliated, nor treated as a kit..." He growled, gazing at her from over his shoulder... He was crying...
Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Yukon showed no compassion at all towards the she-cat as she dropped to the ground, not a single bit of worry appearing on his face, down from something he hadn't even put force on. "It is terrible, because you don't know the hell I've had to go through after I left, I didn't know how to hunt, I was basically starving for weeks until I was found by some cats with weird names..." He said, he couldn't do anything by himself and his wounds had infected, resulting in this being a hell-hole, but now, he was back on his paws and he wasn't gonna let himself be humiliated because of his scars, those wounds the future simply wouldn't heal. "And I didn't start by making fun of you, I stated the fact that you had no claws, but since you were making fun of how I even survived out here, calling me kit and all that, I played along, that's all." He said, glaring at her. He has had the same problems as her, starving and hiding, cats weren't all friendly here and sometimes he did have to hide, being scared as hell and just wanting someone to take care of him, but never did he have that, he had to learn to hunt by himself, same goes for fighting, and even then, he was bad a fighting. "And remember that I will never let myself be humiliated, nor treated as a kit..." He growled, gazing at her from over his shoulder... He was crying...
I need cobwebs. That was the first thought that appeared in her mind as her eyes looked around. She knew very well that cobwebs stopped bleeding, and she didn't want to bleed out. The she cat also knew that she wouldn't be able to find cobwebs near where she was at. She stared at the heaving of her chest, taking a few licks of it and cringing at the taste of her own blood. ''At least you had cats that helped you.'' And, all I was trying to do was help you! Apparently, some cats can't take a joke... Artemis was a comical character with crude humor. She enjoyed caring for other cats at times, and she never encountered such a problem until she met Yukon. ''I was not making fun of how you survived our here. I was curious--huge difference.'' She rolled her eyes, then moaned at the pain. The she cat laid her head down on her paws, hoping it would put a stop to her pain. It had lessened, but it didn't stop the blood. Survival was important for wild cats. She had only became one for a few moons, and during that time she took time to develop a knowledge of different herbs. Especially since she ate them a lot. After all, she was simply playing with him, but she decided to stop. ''Oh, please!'' She yowled, bringing her head back up. Artemis never allowed herself to be defeated. She found it stupid--and funny of how she was acting. ''You seem to not have a feeling of remorse inside of you, do you? All I was trying to do was help, but you decide to lay a claw on me?'' She rasped. She coughed a tad bit, but stood shakily to her paws, looking at the ground to notice the speckles of blood upon the green grass. When, she looked up, she could see him crying. ''What?'' She tilted her head, breathing heavily. ''You want me to pity you? You want me to tell you everything's gonna be all good and I will take care of you?'' She put a paw up to her chest for a moment as her breathing quickened. Every minute she was talking to him, she felt her life drifting away. She knew she would be hunting for some cobwebs soon before her claw wound become desperate. ''Well, it's not! You are still a kit. You don't even look older than twelve moons!'' She gasped, and sat down back. ''The one who should be humiliated is me. Here, I am dying and you're the one crying? Yeah, I'm sorry you don't have your other eye and ear--that's tragic really, but I don't want your respect. All I want to do is live, and get away.'' She lifted her tail slightly, and looked away from the tom. The river was a few moments away, and she pointed her maw towards it. ''There is the river...'' she trailed off, and silently laid her head down. She was quite tired, and too hurt to move, so she laid there, and gradually flitted her eyes close.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 06:56 PM

Quote:

I need cobwebs. That was the first thought that appeared in her mind as her eyes looked around. She knew very well that cobwebs stopped bleeding, and she didn't want to bleed out. The she cat also knew that she wouldn't be able to find cobwebs near where she was at. She stared at the heaving of her chest, taking a few licks of it and cringing at the taste of her own blood. ''At least you had cats that helped you.'' And, all I was trying to do was help you! Apparently, some cats can't take a joke... Artemis was a comical character with crude humor. She enjoyed caring for other cats at times, and she never encountered such a problem until she met Yukon. ''I was not making fun of how you survived our here. I was curious--huge difference.'' She rolled her eyes, then moaned at the pain. The she cat laid her head down on her paws, hoping it would put a stop to her pain. It had lessened, but it didn't stop the blood. Survival was important for wild cats. She had only became one for a few moons, and during that time she took time to develop a knowledge of different herbs. Especially since she ate them a lot. After all, she was simply playing with him, but she decided to stop. ''Oh, please!'' She yowled, bringing her head back up. Artemis never allowed herself to be defeated. She found it stupid--and funny of how she was acting. ''You seem to not have a feeling of remorse inside of you, do you? All I was trying to do was help, but you decide to lay a claw on me?'' She rasped. She coughed a tad bit, but stood shakily to her paws, looking at the ground to notice the speckles of blood upon the green grass. When, she looked up, she could see him crying. ''What?'' She tilted her head, breathing heavily. ''You want me to pity you? You want me to tell you everything's gonna be all good and I will take care of you?'' She put a paw up to her chest for a moment as her breathing quickened. Every minute she was talking to him, she felt her life drifting away. She knew she would be hunting for some cobwebs soon before her claw wound become desperate. ''Well, it's not! You are still a kit. You don't even look older than twelve moons!'' She gasped, and sat down back. ''The one who should be humiliated is me. Here, I am dying and you're the one crying? Yeah, I'm sorry you don't have your other eye and ear--that's tragic really, but I don't want your respect. All I want to do is live, and get away.'' She lifted her tail slightly, and looked away from the tom. The river was a few moments away, and she pointed her maw towards it. ''There is the river...'' she trailed off, and silently laid her head down. She was quite tired, and too hurt to move, so she laid there, and gradually flitted her eyes close.
(He only got the tips of his claws in, she ain't gonna die of blood loss jesus, it would be barely bleeding, like, almost not bleeding.)

Yukon growled, this time, he had enough, this was not fun at all, she was probably the stupidest cat he had met, one who basically only seemed to care for herself. "Yeah, because I was a kit! If I was how I am today, I can clearly see that they wouldn't!" He spat, gazing at her. "Remorse, how could I feel remorse after being beaten up for fun?! CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME THAT!?" He asked, he was letting out every single bit of anger that had grown in him over time. "You're not dying! I barely got the tip of my claws in your chest, this could even heal by itself if you don't touch it!" He said, his eye narrowing to a slit. "Help? Do you think water is hard to find? I've passed rivers upon rivers before coming here, but I guess I'm gonna say: 'Thanks for the humiliation ma'am, could you continue?' Like hell I'm gonna say that... The second you greeted me, it was with 'I'm surprised anything haven't taken advantage of you.', do you even know how humiliating this even felt?" He asked. "I don't want none of your pity, and no, you shouldn't feel humiliated, because you weren't the one being made fun of." He said, frowning. Gazing at the river afterwards, he didn't even seem to care about it, he only watched the she-cat. "You'll live, but if you want to leave, I ain't holding you here." He added.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
(He only got the tips of his claws in, she ain't gonna die of blood loss jesus, it would be barely bleeding, like, almost not bleeding.)

Yukon growled, this time, he had enough, this was not fun at all, she was probably the stupidest cat he had met, one who basically only seemed to care for herself. "Yeah, because I was a kit! If I was how I am today, I can clearly see that they wouldn't!" He spat, gazing at her. "Remorse, how could I feel remorse after being beaten up for fun?! CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME THAT!?" He asked, he was letting out every single bit of anger that had grown in him over time. "You're not dying! I barely got the tip of my claws in your chest, this could even heal by itself if you don't touch it!" He said, his eye narrowing to a slit. "Help? Do you think water is hard to find? I've passed rivers upon rivers before coming here, but I guess I'm gonna say: 'Thanks for the humiliation ma'am, could you continue?' Like hell I'm gonna say that... The second you greeted me, it was with 'I'm surprised anything haven't taken advantage of you.', do you even know how humiliating this even felt?" He asked. "I don't want none of your pity, and no, you shouldn't feel humiliated, because you weren't the one being made fun of." He said, frowning. Gazing at the river afterwards, he didn't even seem to care about it, he only watched the she-cat. "You'll live, but if you want to leave, I ain't holding you here." He added.
{Of course she's not gonna die of blood loss xD She's very, very extremely fragile. But you did say Yukon had very sharp claws, so I kinda imagined she would only be bleeding the slightest, but not heavy drops that would kill her}

Artemis shot her head up, exhaling sharply. She licked her jaws, and narrowed her eyes. She heard his words, but she simply ignored him. Did she have time for this? Glancing up at the sky, the she cat could see the sun rolling down, and the light appearance of the moon's shadow ready to appear. She definitely did not have time for this. She took a few licks at her chest fur again, ruffling it up. She had to get up and continue on. She had to find other places to find shelter. With the stars guiding her above and she could relinquished in their presence. That's the one thing that made Artemis happy. The stars. ''We learn to forgive and move on. The past makes you bitter--so why hold on to it?'' She tells him, softly. She contemplated whether she would step up to comfort him, but decided against it. He seemed angry, and needed some time to cool down. However, Artemis felt the pain. She was in a fragile state. Hardly had any food, and the only thing that showed she was in a healthy state had to be the length of her pelt which hid her bony appearance. ''I'm not dying because I refuse to die! I know that's not going to kill me.'' She rolled her eyes. ''How about learning to keep your claws to yourself.'' She snarled slightly, and pinned her ears back before she got up, shakily to her paws. Upon his next words, she settled down slightly, breathing calmly. Very calmly, as her nose twitched. ''That wasn't your fault that you got hurt. But, you need to realize that meeting other cats is not going to stop them from looking at you in that manner. Being angry at the world because of this is not going to help you. You'll probably meet the wrong cat and set them angry--you don't want that, now do you?'' Her voice was leveled. She wasn't mad. She didn't have a reason to be. Artemis seen it all before, and she was lucky enough to get away from it. She wouldn't allow herself to be pushed around. She just wasn't that type of cat. Although she was in no tradition to fight back. ''Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you didn't know where you were going?'' She flashed him a heated look. If he knew these parts why did he have to come up to her and ask where he was? Artemis shook her head, and she got up, heaving a breath. ''Did I know you? Any cat that sees a kit your age would be wondering the same thing!'' She mewed. ''So, yes, I did wonder how come nothing had taken advantage of you in this condition. But, I guess I was wrong! You can take care of yourself.'' She turned to head back, her tail dragging behind her. ''Oh, I know you're not going to hold me here. I do as I please, and I suppose I must leave, but if you're looking for an apology--then, I am sorry.'' She kept her voice light and sweet. Nothing angered her any longer. She had seen it all, and she had tried to help. She didn't know him fully, so what else was she suppose to think when seeing him in that condition? It wasn't everyday she saw a cat his age with a missing eye and ear. So, she turned head and bounded off, walking as if she had time in her paws. Her movements were slow, and she gave ginger licks to her chest which dialed down in pain. Everything would be good. She was sure of it. Soon as night came, she would be making her move, her pawprints hidden, and the stars her comfort.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:

{Of course she's not gonna die of blood loss xD She's very, very extremely fragile. But you did say Yukon had very sharp claws, so I kinda imagined she would only be bleeding the slightest, but not heavy drops that would kill her}

Artemis shot her head up, exhaling sharply. She licked her jaws, and narrowed her eyes. She heard his words, but she simply ignored him. Did she have time for this? Glancing up at the sky, the she cat could see the sun rolling down, and the light appearance of the moon's shadow ready to appear. She definitely did not have time for this. She took a few licks at her chest fur again, ruffling it up. She had to get up and continue on. She had to find other places to find shelter. With the stars guiding her above and she could relinquished in their presence. That's the one thing that made Artemis happy. The stars. ''We learn to forgive and move on. The past makes you bitter--so why hold on to it?'' She tells him, softly. She contemplated whether she would step up to comfort him, but decided against it. He seemed angry, and needed some time to cool down. However, Artemis felt the pain. She was in a fragile state. Hardly had any food, and the only thing that showed she was in a healthy state had to be the length of her pelt which hid her bony appearance. ''I'm not dying because I refuse to die! I know that's not going to kill me.'' She rolled her eyes. ''How about learning to keep your claws to yourself.'' She snarled slightly, and pinned her ears back before she got up, shakily to her paws. Upon his next words, she settled down slightly, breathing calmly. Very calmly, as her nose twitched. ''That wasn't your fault that you got hurt. But, you need to realize that meeting other cats is not going to stop them from looking at you in that manner. Being angry at the world because of this is not going to help you. You'll probably meet the wrong cat and set them angry--you don't want that, now do you?'' Her voice was leveled. She wasn't mad. She didn't have a reason to be. Artemis seen it all before, and she was lucky enough to get away from it. She wouldn't allow herself to be pushed around. She just wasn't that type of cat. Although she was in no tradition to fight back. ''Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you didn't know where you were going?'' She flashed him a heated look. If he knew these parts why did he have to come up to her and ask where he was? Artemis shook her head, and she got up, heaving a breath. ''Did I know you? Any cat that sees a kit your age would be wondering the same thing!'' She mewed. ''So, yes, I did wonder how come nothing had taken advantage of you in this condition. But, I guess I was wrong! You can take care of yourself.'' She turned to head back, her tail dragging behind her. ''Oh, I know you're not going to hold me here. I do as I please, and I suppose I must leave, but if you're looking for an apology--then, I am sorry.'' She kept her voice light and sweet. Nothing angered her any longer. She had seen it all, and she had tried to help. She didn't know him fully, so what else was she suppose to think when seeing him in that condition? It wasn't everyday she saw a cat his age with a missing eye and ear. So, she turned head and bounded off, walking as if she had time in her paws. Her movements were slow, and she gave ginger licks to her chest which dialed down in pain. Everything would be good. She was sure of it. Soon as night came, she would be making her move, her pawprints hidden, and the stars her comfort.
(Writer's block, I'll post tomorrow, probably after work.)