The Starpoint
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2021, 11:24 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: January Gathering

Leafpaw

Leafpaw looked around this was his second gathering yet and he had been in the clan for 2 and a half moons yet he still felt like a outsider, the kits and queens loved him because he always played with them and helped out the queens. He brushed he thoughts to the side and sat down close to the front.

Open

Cinderpaw

Sat down next to her mentor “ this is a good spot” she hadn’t been to a gathering yet so she was just following her mentor. @Willowfern
Old January 1st, 2021, 11:33 AM
i am kenough

Eldersky shakes her pelt out, sniffing into the cold ocean wind that blustered the area. She hadn't been here in too long (by her standards) and had made a promise to herself to amend that. The gray tabby looks around for her apprentice, but doesn't linger as she pads as close as she can reasonably get to where the leaders sat, without intruding on anyone's personal space too much. Still, she looks to her neighbor and smiles happily. "Good evening!"
( OPEN )

Plumpaw didn't like these things anymore, not since Lionstorm forced her to fraternize with Dimwit. Still, the silver molly was here. She told herself that it was so that she could sit by the ocean some more and doze off to the sound of the waves, buuuut... Icy blue eyes graze over the few collected cats who had made it so far for any sign of familiarity. That WindClanner was rude, but at least he was a time-killer. Not immediately spotting him however, the RiverClan apprentice makes her way towards the sandy beach behind the stones. Hopefully Lionstorm wouldn't catch her again.
( OPEN )
Old January 1st, 2021, 11:45 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Fishspeckle

“Hello,” Fishspeckle meowed to the tom sitting next to him, “I’m Fishspeckle, pleasure to meet you, I’m from Riverclan.”
He looked the other cat over, he looked nice enough.
Old January 1st, 2021, 03:29 PM
chirps

[open]
It was cold, damp, and dark, and the last thing Kestrelwing wanted to be doing is trudging to yet another Gathering. The RiverClan tom gave a snort, tail flicking in dismissal of the rest of his Clan as he made his way towards the back. By the scents that danced around him, only WindClan and RiverClan appeared to be here currently, and for a brief moment he hoped that maybe the other Clans wouldn't show up, and they could all just go home instead of holding what he thought was one of the most ridiculous traditions in Clan history. Gatherings? What were they, if not to please the dead cats that supposedly resided above them. And every moon they had to drag themselves out here. Kestrelwing just didn't understand. With a huff, the dark gray tabby sat down, eyes narrowed and staring up at where Sootstar now resided on his respective Seastone.

[open]
At last! Moonpaw bounded into the clearing, her whiskers streaming in the wind against her face. This was her first ever Gathering, and she was thrilled that she had been among those selected to experience it. Eyes wide with wonder, the young molly swung her head around, so many different scents and sights crashing over her like a wave. She hadn't seen the cats from other Clans at all yet, and anticipation raced through her at the thought of finally being able to meet them. Briefly, she wondered where Heathernose was, and if she happened to be here at the Gathering too. The apprentice had been too excited at the prospect of going to the Gathering that she hadn't bothered checking prior to WindClan's departure.
Old January 1st, 2021, 04:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Heronflight walked among her clanmates, keeping close to them. To everyone else this was her first gathering. It wasn't actually not in her previous life. The black and white molly kept her good eye ahead of her while her lower one starred at the ground. She missed being around the living cats of the clans. She knew in her mind she would do a lot better. Her confidence was sure up now. Heronflight sat down near the back of the crowd, hoping a cat wouod talk to her.

[ open; she's RC ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 1st, 2021, 04:35 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Wolffang stood, his paw pads feeling as though they would turn to ice. Another Gathering. His piercing, bright yellow gaze scanned the cats. The mix of scents other than WindClan were distasteful, but didn’t bother him. He knew how much his sister hated them. Snorting, he looked around. The Gathering was a time to gather information and get to know cats from the other Clans, the ones that were obviously less important than WindClan. His nose wrinkled. ShadowClan would come soon. He hated ShadowClan. He wouldn’t talk to them if he couldn’t get information from them.
Ebonypaw bounced into the Gathering clearing, his black fur fluffed up in excitement. It wasn't his first Gathering, but he was always excited. His gaze scanned around before he ran over a warrior. "Hi! I'm Ebonypaw! I'm from RiverClan! Who are you?" His bright blue eyes shone with excitement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtime Foxy View Post
Heronflight walked among her clanmates, keeping close to them. To everyone else this was her first gathering. It wasn't actually not in her previous life. The black and white molly kept her good eye ahead of her while her lower one starred at the ground. She missed being around the living cats of the clans. She knew in her mind she would do a lot better. Her confidence was sure up now. Heronflight sat down near the back of the crowd, hoping a cat wouod talk to her.

[ open; she's RC ]
Echowind trailed after her Clan, one of the last cats to enter. The old queen only attended to try learn useful information about ShadowClan. She went to her usual spot to find that some RiverClan cat had taken her usual spot. She took a seat next to the black and white molly and forced a smile. "Hi," she mewed casually. "I'm Echowind."

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old January 1st, 2021, 04:36 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

-Featherbreeze-
Featherbreeze walked into the gathering. The cold was seeping into her fur, and she was shivering. At least the young Riverclan cat could talk to someone from another clan. She saw that Windclan had arrived, but didn't see any other clans there yet. She walked and sat over in an open area. Maybe someone would come and talk to her while she tried to warm herself up.
(Open)

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou

Last edited by rosetherosey; January 1st, 2021 at 04:36 PM.
Old January 1st, 2021, 04:45 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

Echowind trailed after her Clan, one of the last cats to enter. The old queen only attended to try learn useful information about ShadowClan. She went to her usual spot to find that some RiverClan cat had taken her usual spot. She took a seat next to the black and white molly and forced a smile. "Hi," she mewed casually. "I'm Echowind."

Heronflight glanced up and looked at Echowind. She too forced a smile. She was in fact a little nervous. She had only watched these meetings from starclan. Now she was alive and well again. Thanks to Starclan. Nobody needed to know that she had been resurrected. Only Sootstar. "Hello I'm Heronflight.", she responded.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 1st, 2021, 04:56 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@Trouble

At the sound of a young, eager voice, Wolffang turned. A black tom, hard to see against the backdrop of nighttime shadows, was staring up at him. One of his ears flicked. He’d been eager as an apprentice. Also, the cat was from RiverClan - the tom had said it, but his disgusting fishy smell made that apparent. Wolffang wasn’t the biggest fan of RiverClan after he’d nearly drowned during that stupid “playdate” thing. But Ebonypaw wasn’t half bad. Not WindClan, but alright.
“I’m Wolffang,” he responded. “From WindClan.” He wouldn’t be rude. It was just an apprentice. “How long have you been training?” he asked curiously, still holding a sterner, more authoritative tone.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:00 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@Willowfern

Wolffang turned to the tom who stood looking at him and dipped his head. Yes, it was a RiverClan cat, but it was a fellow warrior. But while the stars shone bright and the sky remained uninterrupted, he would be peaceful and learn - even though he wouldn’t mind shredding the cats he met later in battle.
“Nice meeting you, too,” he meowed, even though his fur prickled a little as he thought about his last meeting with RiverClan. “I’m Wolffang, of WindClan. A younger warrior, but I’ve been in the position long enough.”

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Closed Thread