tiger or blue?
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:54 AM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:54 AM

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:17 PM
bruh head

Default Re: Wings of fire skywing palace!(must have signed up on sign up page!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Eagle tossed the scroll from talon to talon. "Is there something wrong mother?"he asked.
She slid off her throne. "May I see it?" Her tongue slightly flicked out her jaws, but soon retreated back in. Her tail tip was slightly coiled like a RainWing's.
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:00 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka ☁️ View Post

She slid off her throne. "May I see it?" Her tongue slightly flicked out her jaws, but soon retreated back in. Her tail tip was slightly coiled like a RainWing's.
Eagle handed her the scroll.(remember you can find what it says in the sand palace thread). He had not peeked inside but he could swear he heard gems bouncing around in there.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:05 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Eagle handed her the scroll.(remember you can find what it says in the sand palace thread). He had not peeked inside but he could swear he heard gems bouncing around in there.
I read it)
Queen Garnet gave it a light glare. Opening it up, a small gasp escaped her mouth when she opened it and jewels clattered onto the floor, shining in the daylight. She curled her tail around the quite large jewels, slightly pulling them closer. She then leaned back on her haunches, reading it. Once she was done, she turned she turned to look at her son.
"She's offering you a place at jade mountain academy." She said simply. "You may go if you like." The SkyWing queen said, slightly dipping her head to Eagle.
(Making forms for some Jade Mountain students in a bit)
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:19 PM
The goat queen

Quote:

I read it)
Queen Garnet gave it a light glare. Opening it up, a small gasp escaped her mouth when she opened it and jewels clattered onto the floor, shining in the daylight. She curled her tail around the quite large jewels, slightly pulling them closer. She then leaned back on her haunches, reading it. Once she was done, she turned she turned to look at her son.
"She's offering you a place at jade mountain academy." She said simply. "You may go if you like." The SkyWing queen said, slightly dipping her head to Eagle.
(Making forms for some Jade Mountain students in a bit)
"Of course i want to go!"he said snatching the scroll from garnets talons. His eyes widened as he read it."she wants to come over! Can she come!"he yelled jumping up and down like a dragonet.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 1st, 2016, 08:05 PM
bruh head

Quote:
"Of course i want to go!"he said snatching the scroll from garnets talons. His eyes widened as he read it."she wants to come over! Can she come!"he yelled jumping up and down like a dragonet.
Queen Garnet rolled her eyes. "Yes, of course she can come. I'll send her a letter saying you accecpt it, as do I." A puff of smoke appeared from her nostrils as she uncoiled her tail.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 06:54 AM
The goat queen

Quote:

Queen Garnet rolled her eyes. "Yes, of course she can come. I'll send her a letter saying you accecpt it, as do I." A puff of smoke appeared from her nostrils as she uncoiled her tail.
Eagle wrapped his forearms around his mothers neck (he's not choking you,he's hugging you)"thank you,THANK YOU"he said.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:14 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Eagle wrapped his forearms around his mothers neck (he's not choking you,he's hugging you)"thank you,THANK YOU"he said.
Queen Garnet laughed gently, wrapping her wings and arms around him for a few moments. After that she let go.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:04 PM
The goat queen

hey its me glory. While wolfheart 123 is eating dinner i will be taking over her account. MWA HA HA HA HA Ha ha*cough**wheeze* by the way aleka CONGRATS,YOU HAVE A HUSBAND.HA HA HA HA HA.......(oh shoot she is coming back)got to go bye!
*picks up phone**looks at post*GGGLLLOOORRRYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:33 PM
The goat queen

Squealing with joy. Eagle flew to his father to tell nimbus the news. When he was done he ran up to his room to begin packing for jade mountain.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:41 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Squealing with joy. Eagle flew to his father to tell nimbus the news. When he was done he ran up to his room to begin packing for jade mountain.
Nimbus followed his son to his room, a rare smile on his face "So, You got your mother to let you go?" His smile fell back to a neutral expression.