Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Art Needed 4 Shellsnap
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:42 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:32 PM
surprise !!! [ p ]
Last post by Rose
Today 09:30 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:29 PM
Blue has a question!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:20 PM

Old December 9th, 2016, 06:08 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Glenclan Origins (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowerheart/Thunderkit View Post
She winced, but didn't say anything

(Thunder/Thunderkit- less than a moon
Wolfpaw- about 8 moons)
@Nettleclaw
Meadowshine licks the kit's shoulder as she spreads on the rest of the medicine. A clan mate peeks into the den, "Meadowshine, Ratstar is looking for you." "Of course..." she answers bitterly, "I'll be right out." At the cat's leave, she grooms around the kit's wound, "Rest as long as you need to."
Old December 9th, 2016, 07:35 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Meadowshine licks the kit's shoulder as she spreads on the rest of the medicine. A clan mate peeks into the den, "Meadowshine, Ratstar is looking for you." "Of course..." she answers bitterly, "I'll be right out." At the cat's leave, she grooms around the kit's wound, "Rest as long as you need to."
The kit glanced up at her, then rested her head on the ground, closing her eyes again. She tried to sleep, even though the wound hurt a lot. She curled up into a ball. She also tried not to move much because it also made the wound hurt. @Nettleclaw

Last edited by Flowerheart/Thunderkit; December 11th, 2016 at 02:55 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:19 PM

Quote:
The kit glanced up at her, then rested her head on the ground, closing her eyes again. She tried to sleep, even though the wound hurt a lot. She curled up into a ball. She also tried not to move much because it also made the wound hurt. She tried to block out the sounds coming from outside the den so she could sleep.
@Nettleclaw

Last edited by Flowerheart/Thunderkit; December 15th, 2016 at 07:53 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:53 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
The kit glanced up at her, then rested her head on the ground, closing her eyes again. She tried to sleep, even though the wound hurt a lot. She curled up into a ball. She also tried not to move much because it also made the wound hurt. @Nettleclaw
Meadowshine pads out to find Ratstar just pawsteps from her den. "You called for me, Ratthroat?" She mews sternly. "Your disrespect is starting to really annoying me." Ratstar growls. Meadowshine pouts, "Your dishonor is to blame. What do you want?"

No one else in this clan has the with or vigor to talk to Ratstar the way Meadowshine does. She also knows he can't do anything to her, being the only means of remedy for his and his loyal warrior's blood lust and the only one who cares for all the young with, after so many moons already, still no apprentice under her.

However tonight, it seems he's enacting a sort of revenge or prank against her, "I want you to go out with the patrol tonight. Warriors keep disappearing even though there are no encounters, so I want you to oversee the patrol and take care of any ailments to see to it that everyone returns." Meadowshine's maw dropped. "Me? Go out on a patrol... What are you thinking!" she yowls, "Have you forgotten my role here? Why not send your deputy? Oh wait, you don't have one because your not even a real leader!"

She's never exploded at him like this, and he certainly didn't look the slightest bit amused. "The patrol is heading into new grounds, there shouldn't be any fighting this time either." He ensures, "Take some medicine, bring some back." "But what about the kit?" Meadowshine pleads, "Especially Thunder, the one we found not too long ago, she has a terrible gnash I need to watch. No one else knows how to do what I do." Ratstar tilts his head, "Then take her with you." and starts padding away. Meadowshine is left speechless, nearly collapsing back into her den.

Her anxiety clutching her heart, she quickly pads to her stock and stats gnawing away at some chamomile. "Might as well get ready..." she murmurs, scooping together some catch weed.
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:52 AM

Thunder slowly fell asleep, completely still besides the rise and fall of her chest. She didn't have any dreams.
@Nettleclaw

Last edited by Flowerheart/Thunderkit; December 20th, 2016 at 09:10 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Meadowshine pads out to find Ratstar just pawsteps from her den. "You called for me, Ratthroat?" She mews sternly. "Your disrespect is starting to really annoying me." Ratstar growls. Meadowshine pouts, "Your dishonor is to blame. What do you want?"

No one else in this clan has the with or vigor to talk to Ratstar the way Meadowshine does. She also knows he can't do anything to her, being the only means of remedy for his and his loyal warrior's blood lust and the only one who cares for all the young with, after so many moons already, still no apprentice under her.

However tonight, it seems he's enacting a sort of revenge or prank against her, "I want you to go out with the patrol tonight. Warriors keep disappearing even though there are no encounters, so I want you to oversee the patrol and take care of any ailments to see to it that everyone returns." Meadowshine's maw dropped. "Me? Go out on a patrol... What are you thinking!" she yowls, "Have you forgotten my role here? Why not send your deputy? Oh wait, you don't have one because your not even a real leader!"

She's never exploded at him like this, and he certainly didn't look the slightest bit amused. "The patrol is heading into new grounds, there shouldn't be any fighting this time either." He ensures, "Take some medicine, bring some back." "But what about the kit?" Meadowshine pleads, "Especially Thunder, the one we found not too long ago, she has a terrible gnash I need to watch. No one else knows how to do what I do." Ratstar tilts his head, "Then take her with you." and starts padding away. Meadowshine is left speechless, nearly collapsing back into her den.

Her anxiety clutching her heart, she quickly pads to her stock and stats gnawing away at some chamomile. "Might as well get ready..." she murmurs, scooping together some catch weed.
Old December 21st, 2016, 05:20 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Thunder slowly fell asleep, completely still besides the rise and fall of her chest. She didn't have any dreams.
@Nettleclaw
Meadowshine gently covers Thunder's wound with the catchweed and nuzzles at her belly, trying to get the kit to ride on her back without waking her.
Old December 21st, 2016, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Meadowshine gently covers Thunder's wound with the catchweed and nuzzles at her belly, trying to get the kit to ride on her back without waking her.
Thunder opened an eye, looking at Meadowshine but seeing nothing. She didn't move.

Last edited by Flowerheart/Thunderkit; December 21st, 2016 at 08:37 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:34 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Thunder opened an eye, looking at Meadowshine but seeing nothing. She didn't move.
Ready to, Meadowshine picks up her emergency supply, a beech leaf full of medicine with a vine to hold around her neck, and pads out to join the rally. The night is quiet and cold, and being leaf-bare, freshkill as rare as always. At least so far everyone is well fed and no sickness has settled, though the season has only just begun.

A messy calico pounces in front of Meadowshine, but she isn't the slightest startled. "Nothing?" She mews. "I'm not in the mood." Meadowshine answers, shuffling a little to keep Thunder's weight centered. "Kitsitting Thunder again?" the cat continues to playfully circle her and batted her shoulders. "I wish." Meadowshine sighed, padding in with the few other warrior's gathering at the camp entrance.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Ready to, Meadowshine picks up her emergency supply, a beech leaf full of medicine with a vine to hold around her neck, and pads out to join the rally. The night is quiet and cold, and being leaf-bare, freshkill as rare as always. At least so far everyone is well fed and no sickness has settled, though the season has only just begun.

A messy calico pounces in front of Meadowshine, but she isn't the slightest startled. "Nothing?" She mews. "I'm not in the mood." Meadowshine answers, shuffling a little to keep Thunder's weight centered. "Kitsitting Thunder again?" the cat continues to playfully circle her and batted her shoulders. "I wish." Meadowshine sighed, padding in with the few other warrior's gathering at the camp entrance.
Thunder tried to fall asleep again, since she was still pretty tired. She meowed quietly.

Last edited by Flowerheart/Thunderkit; December 25th, 2016 at 06:29 AM.