Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe...
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 10:53 PM
Batkit finder!!
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:48 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:44 PM
"Moon and...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:42 PM
The Starcave
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:40 PM

Old June 8th, 2018, 01:48 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Fangs (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
(Rip)
Liliana was about to open the door, when she felt a slight tugging on her hood. The girl walked in front of her, and spoke. ”Alright,” Liliana said. She sat down on the previous seat, and waited for the girl to sit in front of her.
A man walked by and dropped off Elizabeth's order of a roll and eggs, and she quickly began to eat it. She had eaten it all within a minute or two, but she still felt an odd hunger in her stomach. "Alright, so what you think is wrong with me? I swear if this is all some weird sales gimmick, I'll... I'll pinch you... and something worse too! So, it better not be." Elizabeth gave her an annoyed glare before looking back over to the counter, and yelling, "Can I get another order of this?" Now that she had eaten she allowed herself to focus back on the girl, expecting the hunger to leave her soon. "So, why do you think something's wrong with me?" She gave her a suspicious glance once she was done asking, still half expecting this all to be some sales pitch. With the town's current boom in prosperity, plenty of salespeople had come in it try to make a quick buck off the newly made large population, so it was far to say Elizabeth knew a sales gimmick when she saw it.
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:59 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
A man walked by and dropped off Elizabeth's order of a roll and eggs, and she quickly began to eat it. She had eaten it all within a minute or two, but she still felt an odd hunger in her stomach. "Alright, so what you think is wrong with me? I swear if this is all some weird sales gimmick, I'll... I'll pinch you... and something worse too! So, it better not be." Elizabeth gave her an annoyed glare before looking back over to the counter, and yelling, "Can I get another order of this?" Now that she had eaten she allowed herself to focus back on the girl, expecting the hunger to leave her soon. "So, why do you think something's wrong with me?" She gave her a suspicious glance once she was done asking, still half expecting this all to be some sales pitch. With the town's current boom in prosperity, plenty of salespeople had come in it try to make a quick buck off the newly made large population, so it was far to say Elizabeth knew a sales gimmick when she saw it.
Liliana watched the girl eat, and then looked at her. ”Don't take this too creepily, but I've been following and watching you. Ever since you're were walking on the streets with that large jacket on.” She said. ”I saw the way you were looking on that scrape on the boys knee.” Liliana then dropped into a quiet whisper. ”I saw the hunger in your eyes.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old June 8th, 2018, 02:12 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
Liliana watched the girl eat, and then looked at her. ”Don't take this too creepily, but I've been following and watching you. Ever since you're were walking on the streets with that large jacket on.” She said. ”I saw the way you were looking on that scrape on the boys knee.” Liliana then dropped into a quiet whisper. ”I saw the hunger in your eyes.
(It's gettin pretty late, so I think I'm gonna go ahead and sign off, Night!)
Elizabeth returned the girls look with a cold stare. "Wait, so you decided to follow me just because I had on a large jacket?! I don't know where you come from, but where I come from that is pretty creepy!" She dodged the girl's last comment, not wanting to even think about what she might be meaning. "Turns out I was wrong to listen to you after all. You weren't a sales person. You're crazy." She gave a glance to the man preparing her food, and then to the other girl, before putting the jacket back on and storming out. "Don't follow me this time." On normal circumstances, she wouldn't have made such a big fuss, but while talking she had realized she didn't have money to pay for the food. By storming out like she did, if she was caught she could just make it seem like she forgot to pay, instead of intentionally not paying. Another plus was she got to get away from that girl who seemed to be reading the feelings that Elizabeth had yet to admit even to herself. I'll just head home like I planned, and go to sleep. I still feel kind of hungry though, but I'd rather get as far from her as I can, so I'll pick up food later.

Last edited by Panda; June 8th, 2018 at 02:12 AM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 02:27 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(It's gettin pretty late, so I think I'm gonna go ahead and sign off, Night!)
Elizabeth returned the girls look with a cold stare. "Wait, so you decided to follow me just because I had on a large jacket?! I don't know where you come from, but where I come from that is pretty creepy!" She dodged the girl's last comment, not wanting to even think about what she might be meaning. "Turns out I was wrong to listen to you after all. You weren't a sales person. You're crazy." She gave a glance to the man preparing her food, and then to the other girl, before putting the jacket back on and storming out. "Don't follow me this time." On normal circumstances, she wouldn't have made such a big fuss, but while talking she had realized she didn't have money to pay for the food. By storming out like she did, if she was caught she could just make it seem like she forgot to pay, instead of intentionally not paying. Another plus was she got to get away from that girl who seemed to be reading the feelings that Elizabeth had yet to admit even to herself. I'll just head home like I planned, and go to sleep. I still feel kind of hungry though, but I'd rather get as far from her as I can, so I'll pick up food later.
(Ok!)
Liliana watched the girl storm out, and walked to the counter. ”I'm paying for hers.” She said. She placed down the money, and put her hood on. I know how to do this.. she thought to herself. Liliana headed home, and put some clothespins and small needles in her pocket, before leaving again. She scanned around the area, and saw a girl walking up to a door. When nobody was looking, Liliana used her mind to pick up 3 of the needles, and placed them on the door handle. She then put a clothespin on her nose, and waited. Sure enough, the girl put her hand on the doorknob, and pricked herself, drawing blood, Liliana looked away, so that way she wouldn't be attracted to the blood, and attack the girl in broad daylight. And now we wait.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old June 10th, 2018, 02:00 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
(Ok!)
Liliana watched the girl storm out, and walked to the counter. ”I'm paying for hers.” She said. She placed down the money, and put her hood on. I know how to do this.. she thought to herself. Liliana headed home, and put some clothespins and small needles in her pocket, before leaving again. She scanned around the area, and saw a girl walking up to a door. When nobody was looking, Liliana used her mind to pick up 3 of the needles, and placed them on the door handle. She then put a clothespin on her nose, and waited. Sure enough, the girl put her hand on the doorknob, and pricked herself, drawing blood, Liliana looked away, so that way she wouldn't be attracted to the blood, and attack the girl in broad daylight. And now we wait.

Elizabeth wasn't quite sure what to make of the conversation she just had. That girl was... creepy at best, and so far this day had been a total bust. Her only hope was to reach her home, and quietly climb into bed so she'd finally be able to sleep. When she first awoke in the alleyway, she admittedly wasn't very tired. She was just using the nap as a way to calm herself down, but at this point, she could feel her feet begin to drag. She tried to keep proper stature, but for some reason, her head felt clouded. All her thoughts were oddly blurring, along with her vision. What's wrong with me?! What happened last night that is making me this drastically tired?! She continued on, no matter how muddy her overcoat might've been getting as it dragged through the many puddles that scattered the walkway, or how heavy her feet were beginning to feel. The more she continued, the worse the effect got, until a particular scent hit her nose once more. God, it's that smell again. She looked to her left and right. People were continuing on casually, as if they didn't smell it either.
That was it. She'd had enough of it. She reached her hand out of her jacket, and powered through the intense burn she felt as she grabbed forward. Her hand caught onto an older gentleman's overcoat, and he turned to her with a confused gaze. "Huh? Did you pull on my jacket?" Elizabeth could do nothing but nod, afraid she find herself walking towards the scent if she did anymore. He stared at her a moment more before impatiently blurting, "Well? What is it? I haven't got all day." She looked at him as he spoke, and quietly responded, "D-Do you smell that?" His eyes stared at her a moment more before he completely turned away shouting "Kids these days." as he went. The jacket slipped back over her hand, which now appeared as if it were literally boiling from the sun's touch. "Ahh!" Her red eyes opened wide in shock with new found energy, but that shock quickly fled as her hand appeared to scale over, then completely heal. "Ahh?" This healing only proved to make her feel more exhausted, and the scent of blood only began to affect her more. No matter how much she struggled, she found her feet drifting to the source of the smell, like magnets to metal. Within no time she was in a full out sprint to its source. Then, she saw it. The girl was like an oasis in a desert, and the scent brought her odd relief. She found herself unexpectedly charging up to the girl, but stopped herself just in time to hide behind a tree. Obviously taking notice someone had run up behind her, the girl quickly fled inside and slammed the door shut behind her. Elizabeth could only slump to the ground, and stoically call out "What the heck is wrong with me?" before her eyes fluttered shut.

Last edited by Panda; June 10th, 2018 at 02:00 AM.