Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:07 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:06 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 07:59 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Today 07:54 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 07:46 PM

Old July 10th, 2018, 01:40 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Eldenclan {Official Roleplay - Open}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Driftstar was so caught up in her thoughts she didn’t see her mate, Gorseberry, approach her.
As she looked up, she caught sight of him.
He looked like a regal warrior of Lionclan, his long fur almost floating in the air as he strode towards hers. It bordered his ruff and chest like a wild mane, and it bordered his stocky, boulder-like frame. Some days she wondered how he had become her mate, he was handsome- surely another molly should have snatched him up quick! But no one had, so she had her lovely berry to herself.
“Morning,” She purred softly, her eyes stealing his for a brief moment before she turned back around to hungrily dig back into her meal. She didn’t want to appear rude, so every few bites she would lift her head so it didn’t seem she was completely ignoring him.
As he mentioned a patrol, she nodded to herself, only slightly, so that he wouldn’t notice. A brisk run around the territory, chasing prey and the tingling satisfaction as the warm red blood rushed into her mouth was exhilarating. She missed her warrior days, which weren’t too far back to be truthful.
She could wake up, no expectations, and go on patrol to see whatever she could. It was such bliss times that she missed, but she didn’t want to see another day without being leader of Eldenclan. She passionately loved this scrappy mess of a group, even if it meant starving herself for others she noted with a grin.
“Sounds fine to me. I think I might bring along my apprentice too, so that her and Creampaw can get to know each other a bit better.” She mused, shooting a glance towards Smokepaw who was mingling around with Jaypaw at the apprentices den.
“Smokepaw, Creampaw, would you two like to join us on patrol?” She called, her eyes flitting towards the apprentices.

@Kiwi_Juuzou

Creampaw awoke from his bliss dream with a yawn, his ears tingling like someone had been talking much earlier than they were supposed to.
Ah.
His eyes narrowed as he glanced towards the den entrance, where two figures were wandering around. Smokepaw and Jaypaw.
He much preferred Jaypaw over her sister, she was so much more exuberant and open over the gray shekit.
Shifting in his nest, he pawed at the clumpy moss with his two white front paws, kneading the lichen softly.
As he arose, he stretched out his back in an anguished yawn, his white teeth showing brightly through his pink maw.
He soon shook his tail and launched out of the musty den into the light camp clearing. The sun was still low in the sky, and he glanced towards his denmates.
“How are you two?” He asked, bouncing on his toes now that he was awake. No doubt they would ignore him. He wasn’t exactly a good friend material, but he tried very often.
Today was brisk, the air crisp and clear.
Gorseberry nodded " as you wish " he meowed with a flick of his ear now standing up his yellow eyes shined as he looked away from driftstar he started walking away but stopped then looked over his shoulder at her " don't rush yourself alright ? " he meowed calmly with a flick of his tail he headed over to the warriors den and again the cold air not bothering him one bit he had enough fur that if he shed it would more or less make another him! It was always on his mind how driftstar picked him as a mate . Why him? He was grateful for it as much as he is for his position as deputy . But she could have chosen anyone else . Once he made it to the den he poked his head inside looking at the curled up bodies of warriors his eyes glowing in the shadows that the den created his ears flicked this clan certainly needs more warriors . If it is to be strong and to survive . he cleared his throat holding his head high and opened his mouth .

@CactusHeart

" Silverbranch!! Silverbreeze! Lichensprint! Rise and shine she cats . Your needed for a hunting patrol . c'mon . The clan needs to be fed today and laziness won't catch prey now will it? " he shouted in the den hoping it would wake them up . He grinned to himself he did like to mess with his clan like this sometimes . His left ear ear twitched once he heard a grunt towards the back and a tom raised his head his green eyes glowing too his ears flicked " what in starclans name is wrong with you? " Lichensprint snapped his voice still heavy with sleepiness as he slowly stood up I still can't believe driftstar chose him as deputy I mean . hIm! I've done more then that ball of fluff . I want mountainbrook back. Besides I think I should be Deputy . I'm way better . with a grumble he walked to the den entrance making sure not to step on anyone he looked back at his brother who was surprisingly still asleep that tom could sleep through a raging storm . " well I thought it would be a good wake up call . It worked " Gorseberry answered smiling wide and slipped out of the dens entrance to go find creampaw he saw the apprentice talking to jaypaw and smokepaw making him smile he decided to give the young tom sometime to chat . Lichensprint grumbled flicking his tail here and there and shivered at the crisp air when it hit his body he may have a cold personality but he didn't like cold weather as much . He sighed and waited .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 10th, 2018, 02:46 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Gorseberry nodded " as you wish " he meowed with a flick of his ear now standing up his yellow eyes shined as he looked away from driftstar he started walking away but stopped then looked over his shoulder at her " don't rush yourself alright ? " he meowed calmly with a flick of his tail he headed over to the warriors den and again the cold air not bothering him one bit he had enough fur that if he shed it would more or less make another him! It was always on his mind how driftstar picked him as a mate . Why him? He was grateful for it as much as he is for his position as deputy . But she could have chosen anyone else . Once he made it to the den he poked his head inside looking at the curled up bodies of warriors his eyes glowing in the shadows that the den created his ears flicked this clan certainly needs more warriors . If it is to be strong and to survive . he cleared his throat holding his head high and opened his mouth .

@CactusHeart

" Silverbranch!! Silverbreeze! Lichensprint! Rise and shine she cats . Your needed for a hunting patrol . c'mon . The clan needs to be fed today and laziness won't catch prey now will it? " he shouted in the den hoping it would wake them up . He grinned to himself he did like to mess with his clan like this sometimes . His left ear ear twitched once he heard a grunt towards the back and a tom raised his head his green eyes glowing too his ears flicked " what in starclans name is wrong with you? " Lichensprint snapped his voice still heavy with sleepiness as he slowly stood up I still can't believe driftstar chose him as deputy I mean . hIm! I've done more then that ball of fluff . I want mountainbrook back. Besides I think I should be Deputy . I'm way better . with a grumble he walked to the den entrance making sure not to step on anyone he looked back at his brother who was surprisingly still asleep that tom could sleep through a raging storm . " well I thought it would be a good wake up call . It worked " Gorseberry answered smiling wide and slipped out of the dens entrance to go find creampaw he saw the apprentice talking to jaypaw and smokepaw making him smile he decided to give the young tom sometime to chat . Lichensprint grumbled flicking his tail here and there and shivered at the crisp air when it hit his body he may have a cold personality but he didn't like cold weather as much . He sighed and waited .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi_Juuzou View Post
Smokepaw looked up "Im good what about you?" She asked. "A patrol sounds good!"She called back.

"No fair!" Jaypaw whined "I won't have anything to do if you're gone!" She sat up.

"Don't worry I should be back soon..Besides your in the camp there's a lot to do. I mean like help with things.." She mewed to her sister.

"I know I know,but it just doesn't sound like something fun to do..Like go on a patrol.."Jaypaw sighed.

"I bet you'll be in one some day.." Smokepaw said trying to cheer up her sister.

"Someday?! That doesn't make me super positive.."She sighed.
Driftstar nodded slightly, hiding a smile.
“I’ll be fine. Besides, it’s the leader’s job to be busy.” She meowed teasingly. She knew that Gorseberry was just trying to protect her, and sometimes she needed it. Like right now.
Eldenclan had a shortage of warriors. Less warriors meant less queens. Less queens meant less kits. Less kits meant less apprentices, and less apprentices circled back to less warriors. She sighed mentally, it was tough. Maybe she would wander around twolegplace tomorrow, find some strays who might want to join.
She never liked the idea of recruiting Kittypets and soft-blooded alleycats, but she knew that they were all part Kittypet too. Besides, Eldenclan was always open to a lost kitten here or there, so it would just be like that, but permanent.
In fact, she could clearly remember her first run in with a Kittypet, as an apprentice.
Driftpaw waded through a large pile of snow, the wet ice flakes moistening her long fur.
There were sometimes when she loved her warm coat, but once a blizzard struck it could become a burden, the ice sticking onto her pelt and adding extra pounds of weight that weren’t appreciated in deep snow.
Suddenly, through the misty spray of white a light reached her eyes. Shying away, Driftpaw didn’t want to approach twolegplace, but that was also around the moment when she noticed she was lost.
Sure, camp was probably all the way back behind her, but she had been hunting for well over an hour with nothing to show for it.
Wandering aimlessly, she couldn’t believe that she was already down in the valley! It must have been some blizzard if it was still this bad all the way down here.
Padding forth, she lifted her head weakly, gray eyes peering forwards as her paws struck cold stone pavement under the snow covering.
Instantly, the stench of twolegplace hit her. Even covered with water it still reeked of a smell so foul she couldn’t stand it.
Here, the blanket of white was much thinner, and every few pawsteps there were a tiny stone bunch where it cut through the ice to the black slate beneath. It seemed to be melting the snow around it, but how?
Not stopping to ponder any longer, she began to run, rather slowly so she wouldn’t slip, but fast enough she soon came to a bone white fence post.
Stretching her claws, she bunched her legs below her body and leapt up, higher until she landed on the small square.
Balancing, she tried to stop her teetering. But, not before she slipped on the cold snow that had accumulated at the top.
Falling, Driftpaw landed swiftly in a prickly bush, and snow flurries erupted around her.
Black.

When she opened her eyes once more, an orange tom covered in fluff was looming over her, his eyes directly above her.
”Who are you?”

Driftstar lifted her head and snapped out of her flashback as her mate’s voice bounced back to her ears from the warriors den. She finally let a small, weak grin pop through her exterior, her complexion noticeably brightening.
No doubt about it. Gorseberry was going to be a great Deputy.

Silverbreeze groggily opened his eyes, blinking the foggiest of sleep away.
A figure was in the doorway, and he instantly recognized the voice of Gorseberry.
“Urg... just a few tailflicks longer?” He groaned meekly. He was so exhausted... it felt like stone blocks were on his paws as he arose.
Slowly kneading the lichen below him, he reluctantly began his mourning ritual.
Stretch, paw, lean, repeat.
He did that sequence a few times, mimicking his saying in his head, and when he was done he quickly nosed the leftover moss back into place. He would soon have to replace it, it was getting a bit stale.
“Where are we going today, Gorseberry?” He yawned as he carefully wove around the sleeping and awaking warriors. He accidentally stepped on a tail, he had no idea whose, and he muttered a quick apology before emerging from the den.
He blinked in the bright light compared to the musty smelling warriors den, inhaling the fresh cool air with a relish.
He turned to Gorseberry for his response.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 10th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

"Well i'm going to meet them out there Sis.." She mewed and walked off to where her leader is. "I'm here" She sat down.

"Lucky.." Jaypaw mumbled.

"So were are we going?.."Smokepaw asked.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 10th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Secretly A Moon Jellyfish

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orderly mage View Post
Feather paw was an apprentice! The apprentice of the medicine cat. Today would be his first day. I wonder what they're going to teach me
the smell s of snow and herbs hit him. He walked in. so many! he looked at all the herbs lining the walls. He was going to be the best on the clan had ever seen!
Featherfoot stepped in silently next to the jittering apprentice. Her apprentice! She was so excited she could burst! First, she was assigned with PINEMASK, her crush since they were apprentices, still in the training for this job. Now, she could have her own to train!

The excited she-cat fixed her gaze onto Featherpaw, currently going ecstatic about the herbs and flowers. "Pretty cool, right?" She said, crunching the snow between her paws.

You be the one complaining when I am |GONE.|

http://huggle.jdf2.org/sig/Stareyed.png
Old July 10th, 2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:

Driftstar nodded slightly, hiding a smile.
“I’ll be fine. Besides, it’s the leader’s job to be busy.” She meowed teasingly. She knew that Gorseberry was just trying to protect her, and sometimes she needed it. Like right now.
Eldenclan had a shortage of warriors. Less warriors meant less queens. Less queens meant less kits. Less kits meant less apprentices, and less apprentices circled back to less warriors. She sighed mentally, it was tough. Maybe she would wander around twolegplace tomorrow, find some strays who might want to join.
She never liked the idea of recruiting Kittypets and soft-blooded alleycats, but she knew that they were all part Kittypet too. Besides, Eldenclan was always open to a lost kitten here or there, so it would just be like that, but permanent.
In fact, she could clearly remember her first run in with a Kittypet, as an apprentice.
Driftpaw waded through a large pile of snow, the wet ice flakes moistening her long fur.
There were sometimes when she loved her warm coat, but once a blizzard struck it could become a burden, the ice sticking onto her pelt and adding extra pounds of weight that weren’t appreciated in deep snow.
Suddenly, through the misty spray of white a light reached her eyes. Shying away, Driftpaw didn’t want to approach twolegplace, but that was also around the moment when she noticed she was lost.
Sure, camp was probably all the way back behind her, but she had been hunting for well over an hour with nothing to show for it.
Wandering aimlessly, she couldn’t believe that she was already down in the valley! It must have been some blizzard if it was still this bad all the way down here.
Padding forth, she lifted her head weakly, gray eyes peering forwards as her paws struck cold stone pavement under the snow covering.
Instantly, the stench of twolegplace hit her. Even covered with water it still reeked of a smell so foul she couldn’t stand it.
Here, the blanket of white was much thinner, and every few pawsteps there were a tiny stone bunch where it cut through the ice to the black slate beneath. It seemed to be melting the snow around it, but how?
Not stopping to ponder any longer, she began to run, rather slowly so she wouldn’t slip, but fast enough she soon came to a bone white fence post.
Stretching her claws, she bunched her legs below her body and leapt up, higher until she landed on the small square.
Balancing, she tried to stop her teetering. But, not before she slipped on the cold snow that had accumulated at the top.
Falling, Driftpaw landed swiftly in a prickly bush, and snow flurries erupted around her.
Black.

When she opened her eyes once more, an orange tom covered in fluff was looming over her, his eyes directly above her.
”Who are you?”

Driftstar lifted her head and snapped out of her flashback as her mate’s voice bounced back to her ears from the warriors den. She finally let a small, weak grin pop through her exterior, her complexion noticeably brightening.
No doubt about it. Gorseberry was going to be a great Deputy.

Silverbreeze groggily opened his eyes, blinking the foggiest of sleep away.
A figure was in the doorway, and he instantly recognized the voice of Gorseberry.
“Urg... just a few tailflicks longer?” He groaned meekly. He was so exhausted... it felt like stone blocks were on his paws as he arose.
Slowly kneading the lichen below him, he reluctantly began his mourning ritual.
Stretch, paw, lean, repeat.
He did that sequence a few times, mimicking his saying in his head, and when he was done he quickly nosed the leftover moss back into place. He would soon have to replace it, it was getting a bit stale.
“Where are we going today, Gorseberry?” He yawned as he carefully wove around the sleeping and awaking warriors. He accidentally stepped on a tail, he had no idea whose, and he muttered a quick apology before emerging from the den.
He blinked in the bright light compared to the musty smelling warriors den, inhaling the fresh cool air with a relish.
He turned to Gorseberry for his response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi_Juuzou View Post
"Well i'm going to meet them out there Sis.." She mewed and walked off to where her leader is. "I'm here" She sat down.

"Lucky.." Jaypaw mumbled.

"So were are we going?.."Smokepaw asked.
Gorseberry twitched his whiskers and walked up to the apprentice " alright creampaw. Your needed for the hunting patrol too. Hope you had fun talking to them or atleast one of them" he meowed as he stood behind the young tom with a warm smile . His paws scrapped across the ground when he picked them up as he turned back around now heading back to the two warriors he spotted smokepaw ,the smile stayed on his face. He stood and held his head high he saw that lichensprint was too a very prideful glow could be seen from the warrior " well silverbreeze i was thinking we should head far left of the camp grounds . And your gonna be in charge of this patrol . " he meowed as he twitched his tail his voice stern he hoped he was doing a good job at this " make sure no one gets hurt alright ? " he added . Lichensprint was wide eyed and shocked he thought that he was gonna be picked to lead this patrol . He didn't get to lead any others . The tom still held his head high and flicked an ear but nodded anyways he looked at smokepaw and swished his tail " greetings smokepaw " he greeted .

Tawnyskip twitched her ears and raised her head as she awoke now blinking her eyes a few times and yawned she noticed that some of the warriors were gone making her tilt her head at the sight but ignored it. The she cat licked her lips and nose and stood up then gave her fur a good vigorous shake with a flick of her tail . She slowly walked to the exit of the den and once she poked her head out her ears folded back a hunting patrol huh?.....well....at least I won't be there to ruin it... with a huff she slipped away and onto the cold ground making her wrinkle her nose she should be used to it by now . But she never did like having cold pads. She started walking to the kill pile and realized why they had a patrol already . Her fluffy tail dragged across the ground she spotted jaypaw who was without her sister she wanted to talk to her but ...She didn't since she didn't know how the young she cat would react . She stared at jaypaw for a while and continued walking to the pile she spotted a salmon that looked inviting so she leaned forward and snatched it and held it firmly afraid to let it go. Her stomach grumbled once she tasted the blood that started to ooze out of the pierced skin of the prey . Tawnyskip trotted over to the Entrance of the camp and found the small smooth path and followed it until she made it to the clearing . The she cat gladly took a spot that had the most sun and started wolfing down her food .

Old July 10th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Gorseberry twitched his whiskers and walked up to the apprentice " alright creampaw. Your needed for the hunting patrol too. Hope you had fun talking to them or atleast one of them" he meowed as he stood behind the young tom with a warm smile . His paws scrapped across the ground when he picked them up as he turned back around now heading back to the two warriors he spotted smokepaw ,the smile stayed on his face. He stood and held his head high he saw that lichensprint was too a very prideful glow could be seen from the warrior " well silverbreeze i was thinking we should head far left of the camp grounds . And your gonna be in charge of this patrol . " he meowed as he twitched his tail his voice stern he hoped he was doing a good job at this " make sure no one gets hurt alright ? " he added . Lichensprint was wide eyed and shocked he thought that he was gonna be picked to lead this patrol . He didn't get to lead any others . The tom still held his head high and flicked an ear but nodded anyways he looked at smokepaw and swished his tail " greetings smokepaw " he greeted .

Tawnyskip twitched her ears and raised her head as she awoke now blinking her eyes a few times and yawned she noticed that some of the warriors were gone making her tilt her head at the sight but ignored it. The she cat licked her lips and nose and stood up then gave her fur a good vigorous shake with a flick of her tail . She slowly walked to the exit of the den and once she poked her head out her ears folded back a hunting patrol huh?.....well....at least I won't be there to ruin it... with a huff she slipped away and onto the cold ground making her wrinkle her nose she should be used to it by now . But she never did like having cold pads. She started walking to the kill pile and realized why they had a patrol already . Her fluffy tail dragged across the ground she spotted jaypaw who was without her sister she wanted to talk to her but ...She didn't since she didn't know how the young she cat would react . She stared at jaypaw for a while and continued walking to the pile she spotted a salmon that looked inviting so she leaned forward and snatched it and held it firmly afraid to let it go. Her stomach grumbled once she tasted the blood that started to ooze out of the pierced skin of the prey . Tawnyskip trotted over to the Entrance of the camp and found the small smooth path and followed it until she made it to the clearing . The she cat gladly took a spot that had the most sun and started wolfing down her food .
Smokepaw looked up "Hiya!" She was in a cheerful mood. "I can't wait to walk around!" She hopped up and down a bit.

Jaypaw noticed Tawnyskip looking at her. "Hm..Looks like she wants to say something.." She murmured. "I dunno if I should say something or not.." Jaypaw watched Tawnyskip get a salmon. "Huh..Guess I should wait" She sighed. "I really need to start talking to others..I'm more or less just a quite cat.." She told herself. "Lucky Smokepaw.." She felt a growl rise in her throat. "She can do fun stuff and I can't?!" She murmured.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 11th, 2018, 07:14 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

Creampaw glanced up at Gorseberry.
“They only talk to each other...” He huffed, pouting. Not many apprentices actually enjoyed his company, and a lot of them didn’t even want him around. If only Smokepaw and Jaypaw weren’t sisters... then maybe one of them would pay attention to him!
“Oh! A hunting patrol?” He meowed excitedly. This would be his second hunting patrol, and he wanted to catch a hare this time! Silverbreeze had told him that they were fast and difficult to catch, but Creampaw definitely wanted to try.
He glanced over to his mentor, his eyes flicking from Silverbreeze back to Gorseberry.

Silverbreeze grinned groggily.
“Add this patrol on top of all the others I’ve led.” He said cheekily, purposely emphasizing to Lichensprint just what his tone meant.
He never had exactly gotten along with Lichensprint. He was buff and impressive, an honorable warrior, but Silverbreeze couldn’t help but despise him while he admired him.
The only time Silverbreeze and Littlespeck got along was when they were arguing about Lichensprint.
“He’s so ‘humble’!”
“He acts all great all the time.”
“But...”
“He’s not!”
“Exactly!”

Silverbreeze rather liked having Littlespeck around to rant about what a show off his brother was. Sometimes he wished that they would do something awesome together while Lichensprint tripped over his own paws and the other two rose to the top, impressing Driftstar and Gorseberry. It would be much easier to watch his smug face crumble to ashes.
Bouncing on his paws, he turned back to the gray deputy.
“Are we ready to head out? Because I sure a-“ He turned to see Driftstar approaching Smokepaw.
“Never mind, we’ll wait up for her.” He decided upon, lifting his chin as his amber eyes glimmered in amusement at Lichensprint.

Driftstar slowly got to her paws, her broad flat paw pads pressing into the cold dirt as she walked over to her apprentice, Smokepaw. @*FlowerFell Frisk*
When she approached, she carefully danced around the two sisters. She had yet to give Jaypaw a mentor, and felt a bit bad about the delay. She had some warriors in mind, but Littlespeck certainly wasn’t fit for an apprentice just yet. But, if it came to that, she would have to assign him Jaypaw as she couldn’t simply meander around the camp all day with nothing to do!
She sighed mentally. She felt like she wasn’t living up to Stormstar’s legacy.
The previous leader had been strong and brave, but only she knew of his softer side. He had been gentle with kits, always wanting a litter of his own but never finding hthe time to settle down with a molly.
For him, he said that with leadership there is no time for pointless relationships. In fact, she herself had believed that finding love with Gorseberry had been a bad decision after he had said that to her, but she knew that she could lead much better with a tom to listen to her woes and someone to help her through tough times.
With that in mind, she glanced back towards her mate. She couldn’t help but purr every time she saw him, and her heart fluttered when she did.
“Smokepaw, I would like it if you would join the hunting patrol with me soon.” She glanced at the tom who was chatting with the gray apprentice.
“When you are done, of course.” She noted cheerily, giving her shy apprentice a quick smile before nodding to the siblings and turning to the clumping group of warriors nearby.
She dipped her head to the others, giving her thick pelt a shake and sitting back down to wait for everyone to be ready.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; July 11th, 2018 at 07:17 PM.
Old July 11th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:

[/COLOR][/COLOR]Driftstar slowly got to her paws, her broad flat paw pads pressing into the cold dirt as she walked over to her apprentice, Smokepaw. @*FlowerFell Frisk*
When she approached, she carefully danced around the two sisters. She had yet to give Jaypaw a mentor, and felt a bit bad about the delay. She had some warriors in mind, but Littlespeck certainly wasn’t fit for an apprentice just yet. But, if it came to that, she would have to assign him Jaypaw as she couldn’t simply meander around the camp all day with nothing to do!
“Smokepaw, I would like it if you would join the hunting patrol with me soon.” She glanced at the tom who was chatting with the gray apprentice.
“When you are done, of course.” She noted cheerily, giving her shy apprentice a quick smile before nodding to the siblings and turning to the clumping group of warriors nearby.
She dipped her head to the others, giving her thick pelt a shake and sitting back down to wait for everyone to be ready.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
"Ok!" Smokepaw smiled "Sorry sis I have to get going.." Smokepaw was a bit nervous on how her sister might react.

"Ok then..you should get going..Now" Jaypaw replied calmly even though she wanted to yell at her sister about how lucky she was.

"Well see ya later!" Smokepaw called as she ran over to her mentor. She was surprised by her sister's reaction due to how protective she is toward her. Maybe her sister was coming around a bit she thought. "I'm ready!" Smokepaw mewed.

Credit-Tenor
Old July 11th, 2018, 07:24 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

SilverBranch leaped at TawnySkip, but missed by a hair. He landed on his paws and ran up to her, “Hi Tawny! Whatcha doing?” He meowed, laying beside the Molly. He thought of himself as good friends with her, and hung out with her a lot. “Wanna go out into the territory with me?” He meowed happily
Old July 11th, 2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:

Creampaw glanced up at Gorseberry.
“They only talk to each other...” He huffed, pouting. Not many apprentices actually enjoyed his company, and a lot of them didn’t even want him around. If only Smokepaw and Jaypaw weren’t sisters... then maybe one of them would pay attention to him!
“Oh! A hunting patrol?” He meowed excitedly. This would be his second hunting patrol, and he wanted to catch a hare this time! Silverbreeze had told him that they were fast and difficult to catch, but Creampaw definitely wanted to try.
He glanced over to his mentor, his eyes flicking from Silverbreeze back to Gorseberry.

Silverbreeze grinned groggily.
“Add this patrol on top of all the others I’ve led.” He said cheekily, purposely emphasizing to Lichensprint just what his tone meant.
He never had exactly gotten along with Lichensprint. He was buff and impressive, an honorable warrior, but Silverbreeze couldn’t help but despise him while he admired him.
The only time Silverbreeze and Littlespeck got along was when they were arguing about Lichensprint.
“He’s so ‘humble’!”
“He acts all great all the time.”
“But...”
“He’s not!”
“Exactly!”

Silverbreeze rather liked having Littlespeck around to rant about what a show off his brother was. Sometimes he wished that they would do something awesome together while Lichensprint tripped over his own paws and the other two rose to the top, impressing Driftstar and Gorseberry. It would be much easier to watch his smug face crumble to ashes.
Bouncing on his paws, he turned back to the gray deputy.
“Are we ready to head out? Because I sure a-“ He turned to see Driftstar approaching Smokepaw.
“Never mind, we’ll wait up for her.” He decided upon, lifting his chin as his amber eyes glimmered in amusement at Lichensprint.

Driftstar slowly got to her paws, her broad flat paw pads pressing into the cold dirt as she walked over to her apprentice, Smokepaw. @*FlowerFell Frisk*
She sighed mentally. She felt like she wasn’t living up to Stormstar’s legacy.
The previous leader had been strong and brave, but only she knew of his softer side. He had been gentle with kits, always wanting a litter of his own but never finding hthe time to settle down with a molly.
For him, he said that with leadership there is no time for pointless relationships. In fact, she herself had believed that finding love with Gorseberry had been a bad decision after he had said that to her, but she knew that she could lead much better with a tom to listen to her woes and someone to help her through tough times.
With that in mind, she glanced back towards her mate. She couldn’t help but purr every time she saw him, and her heart fluttered when she did.
She dipped her head to the others, giving her thick pelt a shake and sitting back down to wait for everyone to be ready.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *FlowerFell Frisk* View Post
Smokepaw looked up "Hiya!" She was in a cheerful mood. "I can't wait to walk around!" She hopped up and down a bit.

Jaypaw noticed Tawnyskip looking at her. "Hm..Looks like she wants to say something.." She murmured. "I dunno if I should say something or not.." Jaypaw watched Tawnyskip get a salmon. "Huh..Guess I should wait" She sighed. "I really need to start talking to others..I'm more or less just a quite cat.." She told herself. "Lucky Smokepaw.." She felt a growl rise in her throat. "She can do fun stuff and I can't?!" She murmured.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *FlowerFell Frisk* View Post
"Ok!" Smokepaw smiled "Sorry sis I have to get going.." Smokepaw was a bit nervous on how her sister might react.

"Ok then..you should get going..Now" Jaypaw replied calmly even though she wanted to yell at her sister about how lucky she was.

"Well see ya later!" Smokepaw called as she ran over to her mentor. She was surprised by her sister's reaction due to how protective she is toward her. Maybe her sister was coming around a bit she thought. "I'm ready!" Smokepaw mewed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
SilverBranch leaped at TawnySkip, but missed by a hair. He landed on his paws and ran up to her, “Hi Tawny! Whatcha doing?” He meowed, laying beside the Molly. He thought of himself as good friends with her, and hung out with her a lot. “Wanna go out into the territory with me?” He meowed happily
Gorseberry gave a hearty laugh at what silverbranch said " will do , will do. Who knows this may also be one of the more exciting ones yes?. " he meowed with a grin of his own he flicked his ear and looked back at creampaw " yes young one a hunting patrol . " he confirmed he loved this bunch of cats! Well...all accept that prideful furball...he still did give the tom respect tho. He had his favorites out of the group . Even tho he didn't have kits . The clan felt like a family to him. This is his true home. He smiled as he saw driftstar walk up to them he gave her a nod back " so I hope this patrol will be in good care . Have fun . " he meowed and walked back into the camp slowly .
Lichensprints nose flared but his face expression didn't change his green eyes returned to smokepaw and a friendly chuckle was released " well it is more then just walking around . " he meowed his ear twitched once he heard and saw a bit that driftstar was walking up to them so he turned his attention to her listening as she spoke and he bowed his head a bit " it's alright driftstar . We weren't in an salient conversation anyways . Smokepaw may go with you whenever . " he meowed hoping he didn't sound so....bossy. Or atleast towards the leader . He looked at silverbreeze and twitched his ears giving the warrior a icy look.

Tawnyskip jolted and stood up to her paws rather quickly her ears up and swiveled around while her tail was in the air . Silverbranch scared her she honestly didn't expect him to talk to her more then once . She still wasn't used to him talking to her. The she cat looked at The tom and her ears folded back a bit now laying back down and shook her head " n-no....s-sorry...id...p-probably .......r-ruin it..... " she mewed her voice was at a hushed tone near a whisper she had a little bit left of her fish so she quickly devoured it and licked her lips. " im....b-better ....off....o-out here ....a-also...c-c-can you not scare me ....like that? " she asked even more quietly suddenly starting to wonder if it was the wrong thing or too much to ask for.