Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by occultation
Today 02:58 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:22 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2020, 04:58 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Blazing Thunder

Eaglespark had already been awake, unswayed by the pouring rain. Not even the crack of lightning nor the rumbling thunder shook her. She merely looked on with blank, lifeless icy eyes as the tree toppled atop the elder's den, crushing it beneath the heavy weight. Not a muscle was moved as the fire began to dance across the clearing, spreading quickly throughout the camp. Eaglespark watched the flames lick at the ground, climbing up the camp walls and setting the forest aflame.

"Orange embers lighting the forest in its flames... how intriguing," she mewed to herself, then stood and leisurely walked out of the camp to follow everyone else out.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:06 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
(Youre fine! She is going to die from the injuries tho)

Mossypool vigorously nodded and kept trying to squirm out from underneath the branch, trotting her teeth as the fire started to burn her flesh. She gasped as she was able to get out from under the branch, though she had a severe limp, and her pelt was starting to catch fire, and it kept burning her flesh, releasing an extremely unpleasant scent.

Elktooth was relieved once Mossypool had escape from under the branch , yanking his sore and burnt paws away from the branch. That relief quickly turned into horror once he saw the warriors pelt continue to burn , his stomach churning at the horrible smell of the felines flesh burning. He honestly thought he might throw up. How would he even help with that? He didn't-- oh lord. Hurrying over to her , he tried his best to blow at the flames to see they would go out and stop burning Mossypool. “I- oh my god.” He murmured to himself. He had seen many things in his life , but not something like this. Looking around , the whole camp seemed to be illuminating orange and yellow from the flames that were quickly spreading. At this point , if he stayed he would end up being trapped and would die. “Roll on the ground! Put out the flames!” He snapped in a panic to Mossypool. Would he end up having to watch this cat be burned alive?

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:07 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: Blazing Thunder

Birchpelt stood up suddenly looking around for Adderkit "ADDERKIT!!" the queen yelled picking up Bloomkit and Brightkit and setting them on her back "Hold on, ok" she turned to the kits "everything will be alright". She turned back around and sprinted out of the nursery making sure the kits didnt fall off "ADDERKIT???!!! ADDERKIT!!" she yelled.
@Rainquail
@Fernmilk
@Sugarglider

Last edited by aloeforurburn; June 27th, 2020 at 05:10 PM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:10 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Amberglow stared in horror as she saw the trees burning down, reaching camp. "Chivepaw? Chivepaw where are you?" the warrior called out without any hesitation. She wanted to make sure her apprentice was here with her at the stage of event.

@Fawnhearted

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧

Last edited by Bread; June 27th, 2020 at 05:26 PM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Rainquail

Ivorypaw was woken up, and rather than fleeing as most cats would she curled herself into a tighter ball, burying herself in the moss of the den. As if it was a fire resistant blanket despite being quite flammable. She felt her body shaking as she silently cried waiting for the fire to overtake her and end her life. She’d be in Starclan soon. She just had to wait. She wanted to run in a frenzied panic, but just felt paralyzed by her fear. She’d been scared before, but not by something like this. Why couldn’t she be a little kit who’d get saved. Surely Thunderclan wouldn’t rescue a 10 moon old apprentice, if she couldn’t flee a fire, why would Thunderclan want her?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:14 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Sycamore leaped up from a spot in the clearing, eyes wide with shock at the deafening crack of lightning and the sight of a burning tree falling atop the vacant elders' den, setting the whole facade ablaze. As screams of clanmates began ringing through the air, the warrior whipped his head frantically around. It seemed a few warriors were already taking on the kits, so he speedily dashed over to the apprentices' den, knowing that some of the younger apprentices were probably too terrified to move. "Everyone out out out! Get out of here while it's still safe!!" He stuck his head into the den as he pleaded, urging anyone within to evacuate.

@cloudii (we can do the rescue one another thing once the fire spreads a bit more so one of em can get trapped)
snowmist pinned her ears, trembling slightly. her gaze widened, everyone was so panicked. she swiveled her ears towards the apprentices den, and heard sycamore's voice. the grey and white molly bounded over, pressing against the tom. "are you okay? am i okay? i dont even know, im really scared." snowmist rushed out, looking around wildly again, she wanted to cry. i'm such a kit. she thought to herself, and looked at sycamorerain.
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:19 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Lionpaw dashed out of his den as he heard sounds of frantic panic from outside. The golden tom paused to turn and look at the flames as thoughts rushed through his mind. But... he'd only just gotten used to living in this clan. They couldn't have to leave now! But it was fire and there was no stopping the blazing inferno that was going to eventually devour their camp. The flames were mesmerizing, but they were also dangerous. What was he supposed to do? Should he stay and help? The apprentice wanted to, he really did, but the next he knew, he was already being chased away from camp. Guilt pooled in him as he ran after his clanmates, knowing that he might've been able to save a life.
Have a wonderful day!
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:21 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post

Elktooth was relieved once Mossypool had escape from under the branch , yanking his sore and burnt paws away from the branch. That relief quickly turned into horror once he saw the warriors pelt continue to burn , his stomach churning at the horrible smell of the felines flesh burning. He honestly thought he might throw up. How would he even help with that? He didn't-- oh lord. Hurrying over to her , he tried his best to blow at the flames to see they would go out and stop burning Mossypool. “I- oh my god.” He murmured to himself. He had seen many things in his life , but not something like this. Looking around , the whole camp seemed to be illuminating orange and yellow from the flames that were quickly spreading. At this point , if he stayed he would end up being trapped and would die. “Roll on the ground! Put out the flames!” He snapped in a panic to Mossypool. Would he end up having to watch this cat be burned alive?
All Elktooths blowing on the flames did was make them bigger, "Elktooth, I-its not going out!" she screamed, trying to put the flames out by rolling on the ground. By now, she had inhaled to much smoke, and the last thing she saw was Elktooths panicked face when she fell unconscious, the fire still flickering on her pelt and continuing to burn her.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:21 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

He was woken up from his sleep. He trudged along until he felt warmth on his face his eyes widened. He wouldn’t leave his new mom so he helped the other kits out. @Mumble
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:24 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Hawkkit let out a screech. What was happening?
Closed Thread