Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 08:22 AM
Name Ideas? (+ Clan)
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:19 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 08:13 AM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 08:07 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 08:01 AM

Old August 17th, 2020, 05:49 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Startling Reunions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalShadows View Post

[Sorry for the Delay!]
@Sakura | @Moon Lily | @Siren Bliss

"Apprentice?" Ignoring the she-cat, he watched as the clan cat dropped their squirrel at his paws. Snow hid his surprise with a disdainful sniff. He couldn’t feel more sorry. What a coward. "Keep it." His attention drifted back to the semi-silent tom standing behind the loud feline. Something wasn’t right.. and when he backtracked through the individual words spoken by each of the cats, his breath caught in his throat.

He looked and spoke like "Thunder-?!"

Snow couldn’t hide his shock this time. The white fur and his strange personality.. surely this couldn’t be him? Could it? He mentally shook his head before suddenly realising he had been staring for too long. So much for trying to keep what was left of his composure.
"I- I don’t have a name." He mumbled stubbornly, looking away. "And what was that supposed to mean, Cottonstrike?"
But if if was them.. shouldn’t they have recognised him by now?
When the loner said "Thunder" she widened her eyes. How did he know about Thunderpaw? If that was indeed what he was referring to. Taking a tentative step forwards, she sniffed the tom. Under the overlaying scent of the loner, something stirred memories. Milk, siblings and SkyClan..? "Wait wait.. Snow..paw?" She blinked, confused at her brother, or what she thought was her eldest brother, with a blink of her blue eyes.

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old August 17th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @EternalShadows; @Sakura; @Moon Lily; ]

---Cottonstrike---

Cottonstrike heard him say Thunder and he recognized him as Snowpaw. Of course it was Thunderpaw's brother. He personally didn't know him, but he felt like he did. "Dreampaw here nearly just came back to Riverclan is what I meant.", he meowed. Cottonstrike gave him a good ole stare. This was a moment he never thought was possible.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 20th, 2020, 06:24 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Siren Bliss @EternalShadows @Sakura ]

Eagleflower could hear the distaste in the loner's sniff quite clearly- yet another one of the daily reminders that he was a worthless, pathetic failure of a warrior. His self-esteem shriveled just a little bit more. Retrieving the squirrel tentatively, he backed away to stand beside the other Riverclanners. He sunk happily into the awkward silence that followed, relief glinting in his vivid green eyes. But the glee was nothing compared to the realization that would hit him.

The dirty white tom's expression bemused him- it was certainly something that you didn't see everyday. But the sensation only lasted a couple of heartbeats before he swapped it out for the more stressing detail. The loner knows...Cottonstrike? As Thunderpaw? It took him only seconds to piece the rest of the puzzle together. The rest of the surprised expressions and murmurs only confirmed his theory.
"Snowpaw." He murmured, a slow grin spreading across his maw.

"You're alive."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 24th, 2020, 08:45 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

@Moon Lily | @Sakura | @Siren Bliss

Mouth agape, he stood in silence, unable to form any words for perhaps the very first time in his life. Snow felt stupid for not recognising Dreampaw, they had been so close when he was still a kit. Close to them all, if he were honest. But he’d found his adopted littermates- Why did he feel more alone? He hung his head low despite the happiness around him.

"You’re still in Riverclan... and I left you all.." Such simple words caused him great pain. What mousebrain would argue with Lionstar? Of all leaders? Nights upon nights the tom would continue to mull over those memories, regret gnawing at his heart, reality punching him in the face. I... "I can’t come back."

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; August 24th, 2020 at 08:46 PM.
Old August 25th, 2020, 12:15 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:

@Moon Lily | @Sakura | @Siren Bliss

Mouth agape, he stood in silence, unable to form any words for perhaps the very first time in his life. Snow felt stupid for not recognising Dreampaw, they had been so close when he was still a kit. Close to them all, if he were honest. But he’d found his adopted littermates- Why did he feel more alone? He hung his head low despite the happiness around him.

"You’re still in Riverclan... and I left you all.." Such simple words caused him great pain. What mousebrain would argue with Lionstar? Of all leaders? Nights upon nights the tom would continue to mull over those memories, regret gnawing at his heart, reality punching him in the face. I... "I can’t come back."
Dreampaw gazed at Snowpaw, seeing how seeing her and all his childhood friends and siblings had really affected him. She stepped forward and breathed in his scent. It reminded her of her kithood and all the moments and memories she had with him, Thunderpaw, Skypaw and Eagleflower. She blinked when he stated he couldn't come back. "Why? Did you do something wrong?"

Character Site

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old August 31st, 2020, 05:36 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Siren Bliss -your turn! ]

Old August 31st, 2020, 05:44 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @EternalShadows; @Hollow Knight; @Moon Lily; ]

Cottonstrike just stood there. He didn't know what to say. He didn't feel it was his right to say anything. The deaf tom looked at Dreampaw, staying close to her. "I believe Lionstar and Snowpaw here had a falling out. Not entirely sure. Wasn't there.", he meowed. He had heard something about it, but didn't really know the whole story.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; August 31st, 2020 at 05:47 AM.
Old September 1st, 2020, 05:43 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Siren Bliss @Hollow Knight @EternalShadows ]

Eagleflower's sudden elation was short-lived. Despite the sunny rays that seemed to beam through him in the moment, it seemed a crevice was just ahead, waiting for him. A crevice of worry. Sadness. All of the disgusting blue and brown feelings, just in that deep gorge. And the brown-furred tom was sent hurdling into it like he was embracing the darkness. It hit him right in the core of his stomach, sending his grin falling from his face.
Snowpaw was so clearly not okay. Eyebrows curling in empathy, the warrior stepped forwards, willing to console the guilty tom.

"You had every reason to leave like you did. I would have. Snow- it's not your fault, what happened." He pleaded with the off-white cat before him, green orbs scanning his face in a parent-like manner. Even as he struggled to stay positive, the umber-toned tom could feel his next words like a swat to the face. It came with great surprise. He'd always supposed that his foster brother had wanted to run away, and stay away. But that was so far from the truth.
"I-I...I'm sorry. I-I should have talked to Lionstar. Maybe then he would have helped you."

Old September 6th, 2020, 08:17 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Unhappy Re: Startling Reunions

@Siren Bliss || @Hollow Knight || @Moon Lily
This was really Eagle?
Snow was surprised to say the least. And after all the hurt he had caused towards the warrior..he was happy that they had accepted his mistake, but he still felt like everything had been his fault. The tom sighed. “Just call me Snow. I’m not deserving of a suffix.” He’d made a fool of himself in front of his clanmates. No wonder his parents left him.

Sweeping his gaze across each figure, something dawned on him. "What are you all doing out here anyway?" Coincidence? Or were these the wishes of Starclan?

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; September 6th, 2020 at 08:17 AM.
Old September 6th, 2020, 05:22 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:
@Siren Bliss || @Hollow Knight || @Moon Lily
This was really Eagle?
Snow was surprised to say the least. And after all the hurt he had caused towards the warrior..he was happy that they had accepted his mistake, but he still felt like everything had been his fault. The tom sighed. “Just call me Snow. I’m not deserving of a suffix.” He’d made a fool of himself in front of his clanmates. No wonder his parents left him.

Sweeping his gaze across each figure, something dawned on him. "What are you all doing out here anyway?" Coincidence? Or were these the wishes of Starclan?
Dreampaw looked to her brother. "I was just taking a breather to prepare for my assessment soon." She flicked her tail towards the other two toms. "I don't know what Eaglefeather and Cottonstrike are doing out here." She gazed warmly at Snowpa- no, just Snow now, and blinked at him.

Character Site