Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by korok
Today 07:09 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 07:00 AM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 9th, 2020, 02:34 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Meetings in the Refuge

Ebonypaw stayed far away from his family. He didn't really want to go near them right now. He didn't feel he deserved to. The apprentice settled down near the back of the crowd, not wanting to interact with anybody at the moment.

Citrusflower looked over at her son with her yes. It felt weird to see her kits and every one of her clanmates, but she'd get used to it. The queen settled down, feeling Oakkit lay down beside her. That kit hadn't left her side, since he thought she was gone forever.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 9th, 2020, 03:07 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Thornpaw made her way over to the crowd.
Old August 9th, 2020, 03:39 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Time for a good old meeting again! Owlriddle couldn’t help but thank the stars for this. After being driven from their territory, he had been quivering, anxiously waiting for some good news. If we get anymore misfortune, I’m going to lose it...

His gray fur stuck up nervously, the black fur around his chest falling down limply, his tail swishing the ground delicately. Let’s just hope... that’s all we can do now...

[ OPEN ]

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old August 9th, 2020, 04:37 AM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving

Tawnypaw walked over to the bustling crowd of cats. There were cats with injuries and worse: cats who looked defeated.

He felt an unfamiliar anger brewing in him at the injustice of it all. His clan was ambushed and thrown into this sorry state. His fur bristled and he looked around for Cherrypaw, planning to calm himself down with her fun optimism.

@~RooRoo~
Old August 9th, 2020, 04:57 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

Finpaw gathered with the rest of his bedraggled clanmates, fidgety and on-edge after the battle they’d all just been through; it was his first, and they’d lost. Badly enough that they’d been cast out of their rightful home entirely. The shame of it ate away at him.

He was downcast, but hearing Icestar’s voice call out over the others’ for a clan meeting rekindled some of his hope. They still had their great leader! Surely, she’d have the perfect plan for getting revenge against WindClan and reclaiming ShadowClan’s great status- right?

So he settled in, and listened intently.
Old August 9th, 2020, 05:11 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Irisflame gathered her crippled limbs around her as she sat, her deep blue orbs staring up at the leader curiously. She had stated to the medicine cat that she'd announce a warrior ceremony or two, as well as those for the dead apprentices. But she could not imagine what other tricks the older she had up her fluff. There was always more to be expected.

Berrybounce sat near the back, cradling her recent pudge protectively. She wasn't in the mood to yell absurdities out into the crowd, nor giggle obnoxiously with some rando 'paw, so she'd decided to stay put. After all, the raid didn't leave the clan in the best mood. Neither her, she had to admit.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 9th, 2020, 05:53 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar didn't feel like waiting for everyone to gather, seeing as most of the clearing could probably hear her just fine anyways. It was, to say the least, a bit of a downgrade from their old camp. The leader was not looking forward to addressing this situation with the Clan which she had failed.

"I know every one of us is tired, and our spirits are low. I unfortunately cannot tell you how long we'll be staying here, as there's no way of determining a set amount of time. But I assure you all, I will not rest until ShadowClan is safely back in its own territory and all is as it should be. We will stay here until we are healed and fit, and then we will take action. With any luck it won't be long. We can't let this drag our spirits down. When all else is lost, ShadowClan still has its pride. We will show the other clans that we are adaptable, and we will surge back greater than before. This is my promise to you." Her tone was serious as she made her speech, and her tail flicked back and forth with emotion. She had failed them, and now she had to make it right. However she could.

"We mourn the losses of Dewkit, Vulturekit, and Birchpaw. Birchpaw [ @~RooRoo~ ] was due to receive his warrior ceremony along with his denmates, but received fatal injuries from the battle.

StarClan, if you are to take this young tom's spirit, you will take him as a warrior. With my power as leader of ShadowClan, I send this apprentice to you with his warrior name--Birchpelt. Watch over him well in death...at least better than you watched over him in life."
Icestar was bitter as she spoke the tragic, macabre ceremony for a deceased warrior. She hated that this was something that she had to do, something that had happened at all. The Clan was desperate for good news, of any kind. Thankfully, she did have some good news.

"In the aftermath of our defeat, not all is lost. I believe it is time to recognize the strength and devotion of a certain group of apprentices.

Frostpaw [ @bmkmb ], Doepaw [ @Arie ], Lilypaw [ @kittygirl ], Croakingpaw [ @Zesty Mango ], Ribbitpaw [ @Puddle~ ], Dreampaw [ @hope ], Thornpaw [ @Lynxpaw ], Nightpaw [ @Estelle ], Foggypaw [ @Elementals ], and Ebonypaw [ @Sparkling Flower ]. If you are well enough to do so, come forward."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 9th, 2020, 06:37 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Blizzardpaw came.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 9th, 2020, 07:00 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

@Cas

Thornpaw stepped forward from the crowd, the wounds under her jaw slowly healing to become scars. The golden-brown mackerel's copper eyes were shining with curiosity.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; August 9th, 2020 at 07:00 AM.
Old August 9th, 2020, 07:22 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Talking Re: Meetings in the Refuge

@Cas

He was late... at least in terms of getting into the crowd. Then again, it didn't seem as if many cats were there already. His leader's voice rank out through the clearing and Frostpaw tried to listen. He was distracted, though, by who knew what. It wasn't until his name was called that he looked up; thank the guardians that Icestar had a sharp voice. If not, he might have missed it. Step... forwards? A ceremony. It must have been, with the amount of apprentices that had been called. Suddenly, the question on names earlier made much more sense. Was he well enough to step forwards? Despite feeling like a dead sparrow on his feet, he was well enough to walk, although some would undoubtedly disagree. Mentally trying to shake off any signs of exhaustion, Frostpaw took a hopefully confident step forwards, finding himself beside a few other apprentices and in front of the crowd. Well... that was nice. Why did it suddenly feel so cold, then?

Have a wonderful day!
Closed Thread