Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bound to duty. [p]
by silver.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:07 PM
Death roars from the tree...
Last post by glitch
Today 11:58 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:42 AM
Jax's Chars
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 11:40 AM

Old January 19th, 2022, 05:41 PM
<3

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Warrior Cats RP w/ @LotsOfLys

@LotsofLys Perfect! So cute!

"There's no need for you to worry... The only thing beyond this point is a shining future. Now then...let's open the door to the future."

If I don't answer to an RP in 42 hrs feel free to bump me.
Old January 20th, 2022, 08:00 PM
idk anymore

My Mood: Dark

ok I'll go. btw can this be a romantic rp/what clan are we in?

Darkrose was laying down in the Warriors den when one of the older warriors woke him up. "WHAT?! I know I have to go on the hunting patrol. You don't have to remind me." he growled to the warrior. The warrior, Vinestrike, just rolled his eyes and nudged Darkrose. "{insert leader} told me to wake you and that you haven't been trying during hunting."
Old January 20th, 2022, 08:37 PM
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsofLys View Post
ok I'll go. btw can this be a romantic rp/what clan are we in?

Darkrose was laying down in the Warriors den when one of the older warriors woke him up. "WHAT?! I know I have to go on the hunting patrol. You don't have to remind me." he growled to the warrior. The warrior, Vinestrike, just rolled his eyes and nudged Darkrose. "{insert leader} told me to wake you and that you haven't been trying during hunting."
{Yes this can be a romantic rp. I love those. Also, for the clan thing I think maybe you should be in ShadowClan (bc of the shadow part lol) and I should be in RiverClan}

Dawnflame grasp the vole in her paws and bit hard into it, chewing it piece by piece. She had a really weird dream last night about her and a mysterious dark colored cat. She hadn't really been able to see his/her face but she wished she had been able to. She felt like she needed to know who it was even though she didn't know why.

"There's no need for you to worry... The only thing beyond this point is a shining future. Now then...let's open the door to the future."

Old January 20th, 2022, 08:51 PM
idk anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonDagger View Post
{Yes this can be a romantic rp. I love those. Also, for the clan thing I think maybe you should be in ShadowClan (bc of the shadow part lol) and I should be in RiverClan}

Dawnflame grasp the vole in her paws and bit hard into it, chewing it piece by piece. She had a really weird dream last night about her and a mysterious dark colored cat. She hadn't really been able to see his/her face but she wished she had been able to. She felt like she needed to know who it was even though she didn't know why.
ok thanks that fits and can we rename this rp and where can i put warriors ocs in here?

Darkrose grimaced but listened to the older warrior. "Fine," he growled, getting out of his nest. "but i can't promise I will do better in hunting."
Old January 21st, 2022, 08:21 AM
<3

Quote:
ok thanks that fits and can we rename this rp and where can i put warriors ocs in here?

Darkrose grimaced but listened to the older warrior. "Fine," he growled, getting out of his nest. "but i can't promise I will do better in hunting."
Yeah what do you want to rename it?

After finishing the meal, Dawnflame licked her lips, washing her paws off with her tongue. "Hey, Dawnflame!" She looked up to see her apprentice Moonpaw. "Oh hi there, Moonpaw!" Dawnflame got to her paws and tilted her head at the small, agile, black cat. "What do you need?" The apprentice grinned at her. "Aren't we going to train?"

Last edited by ?shylovely_?; January 21st, 2022 at 08:21 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 10:07 AM
idk anymore

Quote:
Yeah what do you want to rename it?

After finishing the meal, Dawnflame licked her lips, washing her paws off with her tongue. "Hey, Dawnflame!" She looked up to see her apprentice Moonpaw. "Oh hi there, Moonpaw!" Dawnflame got to her paws and tilted her head at the small, agile, black cat. "What do you need?" The apprentice grinned at her. "Aren't we going to train?"
how about The Connected Clan Cats?

Darkrose got to his feet, annoyed that at his age he still had to participate in the clan. And after the dream he had last night, all he wanted to do was sleep.

Last edited by LotsofLys; January 22nd, 2022 at 10:08 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 12:10 PM
<3

Quote:
how about The Connected Clan Cats?

Darkrose got to his feet, annoyed that at his age he still had to participate in the clan. And after the dream he had last night, all he wanted to do was sleep.
Ok that could work. But maybe something like Love Like A Dream or smth like that.

Dawnflame smiled and nodded. " Oh I'm sorry! I completely forgot!" The small, adventurous apprentice turned to her. "Okay, But if there is something on your mind you can tell me."

Old January 22nd, 2022, 12:17 PM
idk anymore

Default Re: Love Like A Dream

Quote:
Ok that could work. But maybe something like Love Like A Dream or smth like that.

Dawnflame smiled and nodded. " Oh I'm sorry! I completely forgot!" The small, adventurous apprentice turned to her. "Okay, But if there is something on your mind you can tell me."
i love that name better.

Darkrose laid there for a while, ignoring the looks that he got from his clanmates. He couldn't help but still think of the dream with the pretty She-cat with silky brown fur. She seemd like she came from RiverClan since the cats there always had shiny fur. But the real question was: Was the dream real? And could I find this cat If I took a little stroll to RiverClan?
Old January 24th, 2022, 08:55 AM
<3

Quote:
i love that name better.

Darkrose laid there for a while, ignoring the looks that he got from his clanmates. He couldn't help but still think of the dream with the pretty She-cat with silky brown fur. She seemed like she came from RiverClan since the cats there always had shiny fur. But the real question was: Was the dream real? And could I find this cat If I took a little stroll to RiverClan?
"That's not necessary." Goldenflame grinned slightly at her apprentice, she didn't really want to explain what the dream was about. "Are you sure?"Goldenflame nodded, not wanted to talk anymore.

Old January 24th, 2022, 10:26 PM
idk anymore

Quote:
"That's not necessary." Goldenflame grinned slightly at her apprentice, she didn't really want to explain what the dream was about. "Are you sure?"Goldenflame nodded, not wanted to talk anymore.
Darkrose quickly sneaked out of the camp before anyone had noticed he hadn't gone with a patrol. He sprinted, not aching the slightest, as he made his way to the RiverClan border. When he reached the border, he hid behind some brush nearby, sheilding himself from any RiverClan cats. Darkrose wasn't sure what he was going to do but he just sat there thinking.