Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 05:09 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:54 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:40 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:08 AM

Old October 17th, 2022, 08:16 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Duskclan Roleplay (Caverns/Camp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Flowerpaw
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

The Cat Sat Down,Their Blind Eye Remaining on the Leader. Flowerpaws Incident was exactly new,But they still felt like it was how they were going to be judged for. ‘It was An Allergic Reaction,You Reacted as Someone Would. Anyone would claw their face off due to a flower,Yeah. Flowerpaw Stuck near the Center front of the gathering crowd,her posture remained upright and Solid. No Need to have their other Learners lose the impression they had left as A Strong and Silent Cat.

{ OPEN }
SPLASHPAW
CENTRAL CAVERN

The white tom noticed a she-cat sit next to him. She appeared to be a learner too. Splashpaw was worried she was here to tease him about being genderfluid, but his muscles relaxed when she said nothing and looked up at Silverstar. He scooted himself over a bit to be in talking vicinity to the learner. "Erm, wh-what do you think Silverstar's an-announcing?" He stuttered, social awkwardness taking over. God, why was he like this... Splashpaw gave a lick to the big black spot on his side. "I'm Sp-splashpaw by the way..."

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; October 17th, 2022 at 08:16 PM.
Old October 17th, 2022, 08:22 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
SPLASHPAW
CENTRAL CAVERN

The white tom noticed a she-cat sit next to him. She appeared to be a learner too. Splashpaw was worried she was here to tease him about being genderfluid, but his muscles relaxed when she said nothing and looked up at Silverstar. He scooted himself over a bit to be in talking vicinity to the learner. "Erm, wh-what do you think Silverstar's an-announcing?" He stuttered, social awkwardness taking over. God, why was he like this... Splashpaw gave a lick to the big black spot on his side. "I'm Sp-splashpaw by the way..."
Flowerpaw
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Flowerpaws head cocked to the side,They looked the Learner up and Down. The Cat Spoke Quite Harshly. “How would I know? Probably Giving Us A Sunwalker or Moondweller,Finally I don’t have to be Stuck In This Camp With You Or That Other Dumb Learner. I’m Flowerpaw,But I’m Gonna Get My Name Changed When I Become A Sunwalker,Cause I’m Just That Cool Yaknow.” The Cat Snickered,Turning Back Towards Silverstar and Then Back To Splashpaw. “What Do You,Think Silvers Announcing Since You Got So Many Questions To Ask-
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; October 17th, 2022 at 08:23 PM.
Old October 17th, 2022, 08:26 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

Flowerpaw
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Flowerpaws head cocked to the side,They looked the Learner up and Down. The Cat Spoke Quite Harshly. “How would I know? Probably Giving Us A Sunwalker or Moondweller,Finally I don’t have to be Stuck In This Camp With You Or That Other Dumb Learner. I’m Flowerpaw,But I’m Gonna Get My Name Changed When I Become A Sunwalker,Cause I’m Just That Cool Yaknow.” The Cat Snickered,Turning Back Towards Silverstar and Then Back To Splashpaw. “What Do You,Think Silvers Announcing Since You Got So Many Questions To Ask-
SPLASHPAW
CENTRAL CAVERN

The tom flinched. Well ok, it seems the learner was gonna be rude in a different way. His mind snapped to defensive mode. "Well jee, you don't look like fox dung, but i guess looks can be deceiving, huh?" Splashpaw purred passive-aggressively. This 'Flowerpaw' seemed very cocky and it got on Splashpaw's nerves. 'Ohhhh, im just that coooool' He repeated in his head. Complete. FOX DUNG.

Old October 17th, 2022, 08:36 PM

Quote:
SPLASHPAW
CENTRAL CAVERN

The tom flinched. Well ok, it seems the learner was gonna be rude in a different way. His mind snapped to defensive mode. "Well jee, you don't look like fox dung, but i guess looks can be deceiving, huh?" Splashpaw purred passive-aggressively. This 'Flowerpaw' seemed very cocky and it got on Splashpaw's nerves. 'Ohhhh, im just that coooool' He repeated in his head. Complete. FOX DUNG.
Flowerpaw

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Don’t be an Asshole,But Hey;I wouldn’t doubt that’s what you are so-HA ” Flowerpaw Cackled at the comment. ‘Fox dung,Was this This Cats Best Insult.’ “Hey Uh,Quick Down To Earth Question real quick- What Are Your Pronouns and Stuff- ” Flowerpaw spoke in a monotone tone,Trying to ask such a question in a sarcastic manner would make it less genuine,Why not ask it right off the bat. Flowerpaw gave a light scowl at the Learner afterwards though,She Couldn’t Lose that Scary Image Now Coukd He.
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

Last edited by stag; October 17th, 2022 at 08:36 PM.
Old October 17th, 2022, 08:40 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Flowerpaw

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Don’t be an Asshole,But Hey;I wouldn’t doubt that’s what you are so-HA ” Flowerpaw Cackled at the comment. ‘Fox dung,Was this This Cats Best Insult.’ “Hey Uh,Quick Down To Earth Question real quick- What Are Your Pronouns and Stuff- ” Flowerpaw spoke in a monotone tone,Trying to ask such a question in a sarcastic manner would make it less genuine,Why not ask it right off the bat. Flowerpaw gave a light scowl at the Learner afterwards though,She Couldn’t Lose that Scary Image Now Coukd He.
SPLASHPAW
CENTRAL CAVERN

Splashpaw took a deep breath. "Genderfluid. He him for now." He growled through gritted teeth. The tom's ears were pinned, and his tail lashed. The way that Flowerpaw spoke~ it triggered him in a way he couldn't describe. Splashpaw would have loved to give the other learner some wounds to think about. But he couldn't do that in front of the leaders. Star damn this situation.

Old October 17th, 2022, 08:45 PM

Quote:
SPLASHPAW
CENTRAL CAVERN

Splashpaw took a deep breath. "Genderfluid. He him for now." He growled through gritted teeth. The tom's ears were pinned, and his tail lashed. The way that Flowerpaw spoke~ it triggered him in a way he couldn't describe. Splashpaw would have loved to give the other learner some wounds to think about. But he couldn't do that in front of the leaders. Star damn this situation.
Flowerpaw

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Cool,Same. I just Use any Pronouns For Now. So He Him,Got It. Let me know when you want me to use different ones. But you little rascal better watch that mouth now,We don’t need it being gone,now do we.” The Learner Cackled Once more just very loudly. Good lord this cat was wild for sure. Flowerpaw Rasied His Paw and Tried and Smack it Onto Splashpaws back hardly as a Small Gesture Of Respect In A Way. If he Moved out of the way then Eh- Whatever.
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

Old October 17th, 2022, 08:49 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Flowerpaw

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Cool,Same. I just Use any Pronouns For Now. So He Him,Got It. Let me know when you want me to use different ones. But you little rascal better watch that mouth now,We don’t need it being gone,now do we.” The Learner Cackled Once more just very loudly. Good lord this cat was wild for sure. Flowerpaw Rasied His Paw and Tried and Smack it Onto Splashpaws back hardly as a Small Gesture Of Respect In A Way. If he Moved out of the way then Eh- Whatever.
SPLASHPAW
CENTRAL CAVERN

Splashpaw let out an annoyed huff. Cool, this cat was just gonna insult him and then try and act cool? Fun. He could work with cocky characters. "It would be damn good if we got rid of your big mouth." He mumbled, but then let out a yip as his back was smacked hard. The tom stumbled forward a bit, eyes widening. But he gathered himself quickly and shuffled back up.

Old October 17th, 2022, 09:03 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sky View Post
thistleberry - central cavern
Thistleberry waddled out of the nursery, belly heavy with kits. She glanced about with her one good eye, looking for someone to sit near. She finally decided to sit herself near Owlwhisper, padding over to them before settling down. "What do you think will happen?" Her voice was low as she murmured to the cat.

{ @oleander }

Owlwhisper
Owlwhisper turned their sharp yellow eyes toward Thistleberry, they hummed softly, "Truly I don't know. Unless there was some sort of message they would like to tell us." She murmured back to the nurser, though their ear twitched at the yip and their intense yellow eyes narrowed on the learners who seemed to be playing around.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:02 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Batcloud sat, stretching himself in patience to listen to what was about to be announced.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old October 18th, 2022, 10:17 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Silverstar
Duskclan Co-Leader
White Tom w/ Blue-Gray Eyes
82 Moons
He/Him

---

Silverstar sat perched, scanning his eyes over the gathering of the cats as the sun started to fill the cave with light. The Moondwellers and the Sunwalkers truly did work well together, and now it was time for his favorite ceremony; assigning new learners their training groups.

"Cats of Duskclan, it has been quite a bit since we've had new Learners", the white leader let out a purr as he made eye contact with each of the young cats. He frowned slightly at the bickering between two of them, but, Learners would be Learners!

"As you all know, it has been awhile since I've done this ceremony, Gentlebreeze being the last to have the honor.", he said warmly, giving a nod towards the Silver Sunwalker. Ah, perhaps he was carrying this out too long and it was time to get on with the ceremonies?

Letting out a small chuckle, Silverstar continued towards the main purpose of the meeting. "Splashpaw, Flowerpaw, Curlewpaw and Sorrowpaw, please step here below Blazestar and I!"

While he waited for the Learners to approach, Silverstar addressed the rest of the clan. "Since it has been awhile, I'd like to remind the clan of how our training process works. One Sunwalker and Moondweller will work together to train a group of Learners, both of them teaching the Learners what it means to fill both of those roles. Learners will choose to finish their training as a Sunwalker or Moondweller once they reach 8 moons of age."

[ OOC Explanation : One Moondweller and One Sunwalker will be in charge of training up to 3 Learners together. They will take turns teaching the Learner(s) how to be a Sunwalker or Moondweller so that the Learner may choose to continue training as one of them once they reach 8 moons.

I haven't actually go in depth on how the training differs for each group so uh *sweats* That's kinda a big issue on my end that I forgot about so I'll work on that and hopefully have the Training Guide™ done by tomorrow! I also have to make the territory thread so uh yeah, Bay is struggling a bit to keep their head on lol ]

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3