Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:18 AM
♡ Wingnettle's Art Shop
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 09:10 AM
nothing to pay a ransom...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:43 AM

Old December 28th, 2022, 02:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: chick finder

So, I don't know if you're open to this type of application but here you are

Name: Larkpaw (Appearance + Personality in link as well)
Plans?: Lark would hate seeing such a young kit without parents due to how her own mother was, so she'd want to offer Downy and her siblings as much support as they'd allow her ): Don't know if Dove will go missing, or will die, but an offed parent is an offed parent.
Dynamic with Downy: Maybe an older sibling figure / mother-daughter-ish relationship
Other: Downykit baby I could only resist the temptation to apply here for two days, but now you've got me :,)
@jupiter

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old December 28th, 2022, 07:52 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
So, I don't know if you're open to this type of application but here you are

Name: Larkpaw (Appearance + Personality in link as well)
Plans?: Lark would hate seeing such a young kit without parents due to how her own mother was, so she'd want to offer Downy and her siblings as much support as they'd allow her ): Don't know if Dove will go missing, or will die, but an offed parent is an offed parent.
Dynamic with Downy: Maybe an older sibling figure / mother-daughter-ish relationship
Other: Downykit baby I could only resist the temptation to apply here for two days, but now you've got me :,)
@jupiter

I love this so much
definitely accepted!! lark might have a temporary little shadow for a while haha, downy may or may not latch on to lark on her quest for an older figure in her life, sooooo you might regret this later ♡
(Dove will somehow die a few weeks after the kits are born mwuahahaha)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 29th, 2022, 11:40 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

nudge nudge

Old December 29th, 2022, 07:18 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

bump

Old December 30th, 2022, 02:16 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

knock knock

Old December 30th, 2022, 02:21 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Name: Needlekit
Appearance: grey cat with green eyes
Personality: an enthusiastic and feisty kitten but never thinks before she speaks
Plans?: needle can save downy from bullies? : D
Dynamic with Downy: Very close relationship?
Other: hello hi
@jupiter
Old December 31st, 2022, 08:07 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

sob

Old December 31st, 2022, 10:50 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

kick

Old January 2nd, 2023, 09:24 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Name: Eaglekit
Appearance: Big boy. Eaglekit is tall with a lot of fur(he’s actually pretty lean but you can’t tell) and a dark brown coat offset by striking white patches on his nose and chest. He has intense yellow eyes, and a very long tail. In general, rather intimidating.
Personality & Plans(because I always run ‘em together): Eagle is going to be initially a bit of a wild child. Lots of energy, a pack of siblings to get into trouble with, and no parents to speak of? Can you blame him? Because of the lack of parental guidance he’s not going to learn how to interact with those beyond his siblings well. Still, he’ll be a vibing, slightly rough little guy for the first, oh, five moons of his life. Pretty nice, pretty friendly, pretty popular, just throws his weight around a bit too much. Then he’s going to be left on his own for a bit, no siblings to hang out with. They’re probably off listening to elders' stories, or something he considers ‘too boring’ to bother with. He thinks he’s the coolest cat on the block, and likes to take the lead, but this time he’s overruled.

Whilst pouting the lameness of the others, he’s going to find another kit to play with, probably one younger and smaller than him. This goes great for a while, they’re play fighting happily, until Eaglekit forgets that this kit isn’t his sibling, and gives them a good old fashioned shove, straight into a nearby rock. Whether this has any long-term impacts is up to the other roleplayer, but they’ll be stunned for a few moments and go pretty limp, especially if they’re really little/young. Understandably freaking out, Eagle attracts the attention of a nearby queen, and more than likely the kit’s friends/siblings, maybe even a warrior. They also freak out a bit, seeing the kid limp on the ground, out of it, and have a ready target for blame. This is going to be Eagle’s first incident with adult discipline, so he’s going to be understandably cowed by it, not to mention he feels bad already. There'll probably be a bit of yelling, maybe a referral to Dawnstar, and this will in general tend to make him more cautious.

What REALLY gets to him is that, back in the nursery(potentially for an extra moon or two), the other kits are going to be understandably nervous around him. They aren’t going to overtly bully him necessarily, but there'll definitely be some “That’s the one who hurt _____, don’t go near HIM! He’s nasty!” and the occasional side eye. If he has a friend who was close to the kit that got hurt who gives him the cold shoulder that could add to the drama. By the time Eagle gets out of the nursery he’s going to be really cautious about any kind of force at all, which is probably going to frustrate his mentor because he ought to be good at fighting, right? He’s massive!

I can see a few avenues of travel from here, either allowing him to come to terms with his strength and how it can be used for good, or destroying his confidence to the point where he’s a quivering mess.

Force for good: Eagle is going to be out on patrol, probably in his late apprentice hood, and there's going to be combat trouble for some reason. Could be a rogue, could be a wild animal, could be another clan. Everyone else has already headed off to mark the border, out of earshot, when this trouble shows up, and he ends up dealing with it himself. His mentor shows up at the end, and is basically like “why didn’t you do this sooner?” and he can’t really explain but is less hesitant about fighting because he can protect the clan and help it, as long as he’s careful with clanmates he isn’t dangerous.

He’s always going to be much more of a gentle giant than a fighter, and is going to be very focused on what others think of him. Not so much whether they respect him, more whether they think he’s a nice guy or not. He’ll probably try to cultivate that nice guy reputation, taking food to the elders all the time and stuff. Definitely a bit twitchy and nervous, because he’s worried that he doesn’t fit in as more of a pacifist, probably scared stiff of HR’s because he thinks they’ll kick him out, and therefore a workaholic type when it comes to hunting because that he can actually do, but he’ll be pretty settled in Shadowclan and making it work.

Quivering mess: Because his mentor is expecting a ruthless fighter when they get this massive black cat, they are supremely disappointed with Eaglepaw. They start being rough with him in training, throwing him around in an effort to anger him into fighting back, but it never works. He just….takes it. They try bringing in smaller, younger apprentices, and hoping getting beat up by them will anger him enough. It doesn’t. Those same apprentices, probably smelling weakness and wanting to move up the pecking order will start to pick on him outside of training, and his mentor is just going to get more surly, to the point where he feels like he’s walking on eggshells all the time. Not sure how this would end because he couldn’t reasonably then pass his assessment, but because I am cruel I kind of prefer this option right now.

Dynamic with Downy: They could definitely be buddies, semi-quietly going about their business/causing mega chaos. Probably more partners in crime than anything, and I could see a brawn & brains dynamic at least at the beginning(he’s not too bright). I’m not sure how their relationship would evolve with his confidence issues, he gives me ‘pretend I’m fine’ vibes, but I guess we could find out?
Other: @jupiter

Last edited by gs29513; January 2nd, 2023 at 09:24 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2023, 11:12 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Name: Eaglekit
Appearance: Big boy. Eaglekit is tall with a lot of fur(he’s actually pretty lean but you can’t tell) and a dark brown coat offset by striking white patches on his nose and chest. He has intense yellow eyes, and a very long tail. In general, rather intimidating.
Personality & Plans(because I always run ‘em together): Eagle is going to be initially a bit of a wild child. Lots of energy, a pack of siblings to get into trouble with, and no parents to speak of? Can you blame him? Because of the lack of parental guidance he’s not going to learn how to interact with those beyond his siblings well. Still, he’ll be a vibing, slightly rough little guy for the first, oh, five moons of his life. Pretty nice, pretty friendly, pretty popular, just throws his weight around a bit too much. Then he’s going to be left on his own for a bit, no siblings to hang out with. They’re probably off listening to elders' stories, or something he considers ‘too boring’ to bother with. He thinks he’s the coolest cat on the block, and likes to take the lead, but this time he’s overruled.

Whilst pouting the lameness of the others, he’s going to find another kit to play with, probably one younger and smaller than him. This goes great for a while, they’re play fighting happily, until Eaglekit forgets that this kit isn’t his sibling, and gives them a good old fashioned shove, straight into a nearby rock. Whether this has any long-term impacts is up to the other roleplayer, but they’ll be stunned for a few moments and go pretty limp, especially if they’re really little/young. Understandably freaking out, Eagle attracts the attention of a nearby queen, and more than likely the kit’s friends/siblings, maybe even a warrior. They also freak out a bit, seeing the kid limp on the ground, out of it, and have a ready target for blame. This is going to be Eagle’s first incident with adult discipline, so he’s going to be understandably cowed by it, not to mention he feels bad already. There'll probably be a bit of yelling, maybe a referral to Dawnstar, and this will in general tend to make him more cautious.

What REALLY gets to him is that, back in the nursery(potentially for an extra moon or two), the other kits are going to be understandably nervous around him. They aren’t going to overtly bully him necessarily, but there'll definitely be some “That’s the one who hurt _____, don’t go near HIM! He’s nasty!” and the occasional side eye. If he has a friend who was close to the kit that got hurt who gives him the cold shoulder that could add to the drama. By the time Eagle gets out of the nursery he’s going to be really cautious about any kind of force at all, which is probably going to frustrate his mentor because he ought to be good at fighting, right? He’s massive!

I can see a few avenues of travel from here, either allowing him to come to terms with his strength and how it can be used for good, or destroying his confidence to the point where he’s a quivering mess.

Force for good: Eagle is going to be out on patrol, probably in his late apprentice hood, and there's going to be combat trouble for some reason. Could be a rogue, could be a wild animal, could be another clan. Everyone else has already headed off to mark the border, out of earshot, when this trouble shows up, and he ends up dealing with it himself. His mentor shows up at the end, and is basically like “why didn’t you do this sooner?” and he can’t really explain but is less hesitant about fighting because he can protect the clan and help it, as long as he’s careful with clanmates he isn’t dangerous.

He’s always going to be much more of a gentle giant than a fighter, and is going to be very focused on what others think of him. Not so much whether they respect him, more whether they think he’s a nice guy or not. He’ll probably try to cultivate that nice guy reputation, taking food to the elders all the time and stuff. Definitely a bit twitchy and nervous, because he’s worried that he doesn’t fit in as more of a pacifist, probably scared stiff of HR’s because he thinks they’ll kick him out, and therefore a workaholic type when it comes to hunting because that he can actually do, but he’ll be pretty settled in Shadowclan and making it work.

Quivering mess: Because his mentor is expecting a ruthless fighter when they get this massive black cat, they are supremely disappointed with Eaglepaw. They start being rough with him in training, throwing him around in an effort to anger him into fighting back, but it never works. He just….takes it. They try bringing in smaller, younger apprentices, and hoping getting beat up by them will anger him enough. It doesn’t. Those same apprentices, probably smelling weakness and wanting to move up the pecking order will start to pick on him outside of training, and his mentor is just going to get more surly, to the point where he feels like he’s walking on eggshells all the time. Not sure how this would end because he couldn’t reasonably then pass his assessment, but because I am cruel I kind of prefer this option right now.

Dynamic with Downy: They could definitely be buddies, semi-quietly going about their business/causing mega chaos. Probably more partners in crime than anything, and I could see a brawn & brains dynamic at least at the beginning(he’s not too bright). I’m not sure how their relationship would evolve with his confidence issues, he gives me ‘pretend I’m fine’ vibes, but I guess we could find out?
Other: @jupiter
Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

So so so cute !!

Name: Loonkit (or another bird related name pending)
Appearance: Ideally the kit would have the body of his father, but inherits a fully black head and one of his front socks with the rest of his body being a white colour.
Personality: Kit will be a very loyal brother, in the sense that he only cares for those he feels he is required to care for. Otherwise they will be arrogant and outgoing, slightly mean. All in all kit will believe by apprenticeship that’s they know everything. They are adventurous and prefer to chase their next fancy. It’s likely as Downy grows up and gets stronger they will attempt to toughen up Downy as to prepare them for the world that they think they understand. They will likely play pretty rough. They are not inherently dark, just cocky and very outgoing. They will often times poke fun at others. There will be a tender wide to him where he is loyal to a fault, and is not afraid to speak his mind. Will likely have eldest sibling syndrome and attempt to take over the “responsibility” of caring for siblings. Though most of those arrogant traits will only appear as they age and begin to accept their mothers passing. In the mean time they will be silly, adventurous and a danger seeker.
Plans?:
Dynamic with Downy: Takes on the “eldest child” syndrome and will likely try to nitpick and parent Downy as a way to try and protect her from things. Will sometimes try to push her too hard when playing, but always has a very kind side that shows its face every once in a while to her. Will struggle with talking about feelings but will always awkwardly try to bring it up- later in life he will go through his rebellious phase and possibly have a tense relationship with her for a while.
Other:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelM33 View Post
Name: Bristlekit
Appearance: Sturdy bi-color longhaired oriental with yellow eyes.
Personality: Bristlekit is a typical young kit, as they're rowdy and not easy to keep under control. They always do what they believe is best, even if it means getting punished. Has an idealistic view of the older cats in ShadowClan.
Plans?: Not sure
Dynamic with Downy: I always enjoy the low energy, high energy dynamic between siblings. Bristlekit always feels like they have to be in charge of things and can do things without thinking, so maybe Downykit can help Bristle with their superiority issues lol.
Other: I want to keep the bird trend going, so that's why I named them Bristlekit like the bristles on a bird's feathers. @jupiter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
Name: Hailkit
Appearance:
A fluffy black molly with yellow eyes. Now she’s average sized, but as she grows she’ll get to be pretty tall.
Personality:
She’s serious and hardworking. When she grows up she’ll preform her duties gracefully and quietly. She’s not cold towards others, but she is quiet. One day she’ll have a thoughtful and intimating aura. For now though, she’s just seen as shy and cute. She strives to be the perfect little kit. When she’s around cats she knows she’s doting and sweet. Often leaving gifts in their nests when they aren’t looking. She’s always there as a shoulder to cry on, even if that means hiding how she feels.
Plans?:
I’m thinking about making her get colder as she grows up, but that’s not fully decided yet.
Dynamic with Downy:
I thought a big sister- little sister dynamic would be cute! Even though their literates. Hail would mature faster so Downy doesn’t have to. She reassures Downy when their mother dies and hides her own feeling about it, letting them fester.
Other:
This is a character that I’ve been developing for a bit. I want her to be my main in Shadowclan so she’ll be submitted to whether she’s accepted or not! I didn’t realize how close she is to Wednesday until I wrote this XD
@jupiter

All accepted! All the applicants were so so great and it's hurt my heart to not be able to accept them all, but I love the similarity in dynamics for all of the applications! I think it's adorable how Downy will have mostly protective, outgoing and energetic siblings, I think it'll be so cute to see how this family grows!!

Kits are due January 23, I believe!