Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Luminous
Today 10:49 AM
foggymask art needed
by glitch
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 10:38 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:35 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by glitch
Today 10:18 AM
Thread closing!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:11 AM

Old June 11th, 2017, 06:49 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Eirik' Den {CLOSED}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Clovershine widened her eyes. "Oh it's wonderful! you get to hunt with all your friends, swim whenever you feel like it, sleep in the warm sun. And it just has a sense of, oh I don't know, steadiness. It has a normal pattern and the whole clan is in an uproar if it is messed with. I love routine, it gives me a satisfied feeling, like it's the one thing that I have control over." she sighed a deep sigh, feeling sorry for herself. "My best friend since when we was kits is tail over paws in love with my other best friend, but he is so pushy with it she often fights him, and sometimes I'm caught in the middle, like a mouse between two claws, I used to fight back, but it got me no where so I just kind of became deaf to it, I block it out like second nature now." she huffed as she turned to clean her silky pelt. "Sorry if I'm talking your ears off, I'm like that sometimes." she rested her head on her paws and drifted off into an uneasy nap.
The tom listened to her carefully, picking up the key details of her small story she told. "No, it's fine," he told her when she apologized for her rambling. "RiverClan sounds like a nice place. As for your friends, maybe they shouldn't be together anymore." He turned his head to the side and looked through the trees. "I would join RiverClan, but I doubt they'd let me in.. Besides, I'll probably make a bad impression. I'm not used to lots of cats at a time."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 11th, 2017, 04:50 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Eirik' Den {CLOSED}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
The tom listened to her carefully, picking up the key details of her small story she told. "No, it's fine," he told her when she apologized for her rambling. "RiverClan sounds like a nice place. As for your friends, maybe they shouldn't be together anymore." He turned his head to the side and looked through the trees. "I would join RiverClan, but I doubt they'd let me in.. Besides, I'll probably make a bad impression. I'm not used to lots of cats at a time."
Clovershine lifted her head back up at the sound of Eirik's accented voice. "Yes, maybe they shouldn't but try telling that to Brackenheart, he'd claw your ears off! And That was the way Silentshade had been when she joined Riverclan. She had been a loner since she was kitted, and her mother and littermates had died when she was eight moons old. She had been by herself since eight moons. she hated large crowds, and still doesn't like going to Gatherings, and even finds the clan meetings hard to stay calm in!" she chuckled as she remembered the last clan meeting. Brackenheart had sat behind Silentshade, and in the middle of the meeting, she had whirled around and hit him with her front paw for 'breathing on her fur!'. "Silentshade is very claustrophobic, and Brackenheart is allergic to bees, and I'm the bubble brained warrior who behaves like a three moon old kit, a funny group of friends don't you think? And Eirik, I don't think you would make a bad impression, I think you would do just fine!"