Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:03 AM
alternative points of data...
by Apollo.
Last post by glitch
Today 07:51 AM
✰Rowan’s Writing and...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:49 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:45 AM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:45 AM

Old November 19th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Taken [p]

[Treepaw]
69/100
Her Friend

Treepaw would merely continue to nod, an eerie feeling would linger though. There was no changing that, but she would simply seek out the comfort in her mind. Things would work out. She just had to keep reminding herself of that. "I- I can do that," She spoke quietly, pondering if in the moment that she really would be able to. The doubt flashed in her eyes, but she had to try. Hannibal seemed to know what he was doing and she couldn't risk her or her clanmates safety over her lack of lying.

Her tail tip twitched and she glanced down at Hannibals large paws while she thought for a moment. A small sigh would escape her. How'd she come across this situation? It wasn't fair.

Friend.

It was a simple word, but one that made Treepaw look back up towards the feline. "So. . ." she tried to sound nonchalant, trying to move past the uneasy subject. "You said you'd teach me things?" she spoke, more inquisitive now.

@The Cannibal

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 24th, 2023, 12:13 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@SuspiciousMindz

Yes, you can do that. And you will do that. Is what his mind spoke, but he would not allow it to be verbalized. There was an art to intimidation and manipulation, a delicate dance of giving reminders and pressure when it was perceivably needed, but not too often. He had laid the ground work that he was a tom that could be incredibly dangerous if she did not listen to him. That would be well enough for this first encounter.

"Yes, I will be teaching you much. Our first lesson will be that of stealth. It is something that you will need regularly and something you will need to practice often. Stand up."

With a small hum, the older cat rose to stand, padding a careful circle around the apprentice. "Being stealthy isn't just about not being seen, it's about not being smelled, or heard, not being noticed despite being in a crowded camp. Using your body as a mirror, shifting and moving with ease so that other cats never even notice you. So, show me Treepaw. What it would look like if you were back in your camp, it's full of your clanmates. And there is a cat hunting you down. How would you hide?" Once more those fiery eyes bore down into her, waiting.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 25th, 2023, 08:18 PM
Just A Fossil

[Treepaw]
71/100
Trees Friend

Get up? They were starting very quickly. The apprentice rose to her paws cautiously, stiffening a bit when Hannibal began to circle her with those unwavering, fiery eyes. She listened carefully, trying to picture the scene he was describing. Unfortunately, he was going to be very upset with her answer. She could already feel it. "I- uh,"

Scenes from when she was kitten and the clan had to move camps were playing in her head. What did she even do then? She hid behind her mothers, that's what she did. Was there a protocol she was supposed to follow? She was never taught such things!

Stop it. Stop it.

Oh. She was getting off track again. She often did that. She zoned out and was staring at nothing for StarClan knew how long before Hannibal's presence reminded her of the task at hand. What was the question? Oh right.

"I'm not sure what I would do, sir. No one. . . taught me what to do other than hide in the back of the den," her green hues shifted towards those fiery ones once more.

However, she did crouch down the best she could, showing him her excuse of a crouch. It was sloppy, she swayed a bit on unbalanced paws.

@The Cannibal

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 27th, 2023, 08:57 AM
Lovable Cannibal

Hannibal wasn't expecting much from an apprentice who already revealed that they had received next to no training so far, but it wasn't just her actual capabilities he was assessing. It was her confidence, it was the way she carried herself despite hardly having a clue of how to tackle this scenario. The psyche was as much an important factor in any of this as was the physical ability to do something. He watched her zone for a moment, the tip of his tail twitching. That was something to note, and keep an eye on.

"So you would go to hide in the back of a den, excusing yourself from a crowd of cats in order to make your way to an enclosed space while you're being hunted?" The question held no condescension, but it was clear he wanted her to think on her choice. He wouldn't give her answers, he wanted her to think. He needed to develop her critical thinking, her ability to make plans in situations were a single mistake could mean the end of everything.

And while she thought about her choice, making any corrections if she desired, he would approach and use his tail to guide her paws into better placement to support her weight, preventing her from swaying. "Stay in that position. You will need to build your endurance. No matter how much it burns."

@SuspiciousMindz

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 27th, 2023, 11:52 AM
Just A Fossil

[Treepaw]
72/100

His words bothered her. What was he trying to get at? Wasn't that the protocol? That's what she was taught at least. She had no battle experience so why wouldn't she just go hide? She didn't know what he was expecting out of her, but tried to defend herself anyway. "That's what I was taught to do! I don't know how to fight yet," Treepaw explained, her paws adjusting beneath her as Hannibal's tail adjusted her stance.

It didn't take long for the muscles in her legs to ache. It reminded her of the tree climbing training she had done. This just targeted other muscles she wasn't used to. She could feel her legs start to shake under her from the lack of use, but she did as she was told and held the stance while she awaited his response.

@The Cannibal

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 28th, 2023, 09:03 AM
Lovable Cannibal

Hannibal

The tom, silent as stone, listened to her answer, drinking in her tone that, to him, almost sounded panicked. Either way, she was defending her choice with the limited knowledge that she had. That was good. She had a backbone at the very least.

"Very well, then lets say you slip away into a den. Quiet as a mouse, unseen because the bodies of your clanmates shield you. The cat weaves their way around the crowd to follow you into your den though because you have a distinct smell. What then?"

Hannibal padded a circle around her once more, watching for the tremble in her legs, the strain of her muscles. He'd really only have her hold it still for a minute or so before he'd drop into a crouch of his own, taking a few easy steps forward while crouched down. "Practice moving while crouched. Your body will get used to moving like this the more you do it. Don't worry about being quiet at the moment, we'll work on that later. Simply get used to the movement, and strain."

@SuspiciousMindz

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 12th, 2023, 06:18 PM
Just A Fossil

[Treepaw]
Silver Tongue

The apprentice thought for a moment following Hannibals scenario. What would she do? She had no clue. Hide more? Run away? Run where though? Treepaw's brows furrowed and her vision unfocused while she thought before he instructed to her to start to move. "I- I don't know. . ." she murmured, ears flattening with unease as she answered.

Treepaw blinked a couple times, watching how he stepped before she'd even attempt. The strain on her muscles almost made her topple over, but she would catch herself and try again. It definitely wasn't graceful. In fact, you could barely pass it off as a proper stalking movement. She wasn't as low to the ground as he was, her trembling legs unwilling to let her go lower without falling over.

@The Cannibal

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL