Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by lionparty25
Today 03:28 AM
Lumi's trackers
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:51 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by chickadee
Today 02:43 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:08 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:58 AM

Old June 28th, 2017, 09:39 AM

Default Re: The Rise of DeathClan

Name: Brokenwing
Looks: Brown tabby, blue eyes, scarred on both sides, thin tail
Personality: Kind, not afraid to fight, doesn't trust outsiders
Strengths: Swift runner, great fighter
Weaknesses: isn't very trusting, has a fear of fire
Sexuality: is looking for a mate
Rp sample
Everything was red. Brokenkit was caught in the nursery during a fire. She clawed at the wall, fighting for her life. Her eyes teared up and she coughed. She knew she wouldn't last much longer. "Help! Somecat please help!" She yowled as loud as she could. Another cat was helping her on the other side. Then she tumbled out of the nursery. The cat picked her up as she blacked out. That fire would haunt her for the rest of her life.
Old June 28th, 2017, 01:38 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Name - Posionfeather
Age - 24 moons
Gender - Tom
Rank - Warrior
Looks - A black cat with purple eyes and a scar over his left eye.https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...ps8344bc14.jpg
Personality - Posionfeather acts slightly intimidating when he first meets, being terrible at making friends. He is a very outspoken, brave cat who doesn't mind putting in his input. He loves to fight and sharpen his claws.
Relations (Family/Mate) - His parents both died, leaving him and his brother(Fallenpaw) in Deathclan. Open to mate.
Strengths - Fighting, talking, being scary
Weaknesses - Having no friends, hunting
Sexuality - Heterosexual
RP Sample - Poisonpaw woke up with a start. It was only a storm. He flicked his ears, hearing a sound from the nursery. Was something wrong...the queen wasn't supposed to kit yet. The apprentice ran out of the den and to the nursery, and a badger greeted him. "There is a badger! A badger in the nursery!" He screamed, rushing to wake up the warriors and his leader. His black paws skidded across the dirt as he stopped in front of the nursery. Slowly, he snuck in through the back entrance. The badger turned to face him, swatting him in the face and shoving him away.
Other - Nope.
Questions - Nope.

~~~~

Name - Fallenpaw
Age - 8 moons
Gender - Male
Rank - Apprentice
Looks - A grey cat with blue eyes. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...20170218133550
Personality - Hyperactive, adventurous young cat. He often will get yelled at for wandering off during training and will have to do a punishment for the remainder of the day. He is very stubborn but is also quite intelligent. He notices thing most other cats his age and older don't.
Relations (Family/Mate) - His parents died and he is being raised his older brother Poisonfeather.
Strengths - Being observant, tracking skills, hunting
Weaknesses - fighting, stubbornness
Sexuality - bisexual
RP Sample - "Fallenpaw!" A voice called out. The gray apprentice twitched his ear, ignoring the voice. It was either his mentor or Poisonfeather looking for him again. They really needed to deal with it and just trust he would come back, it wasn't like he was going to two-legs or talking to strange cats. The young tom crouched down, hearing paw steps behind him. "Fallenpaw! This isn't funny. Do you like cleaning the kit's bedding because that is what you will end up doing?" The cat yelled. Fallenpaw snickered, making his way back to camp. He would say he was there the whole time and had just woken up to find out that they were looking for him. He grinned as he went in through the dirt tunnel and climbed into his nest.
Other - Nope.
Questions - Nope.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:22 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Anyone who might want to do this?

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Flameleaf
@Tigress
@Blue Jay

Just listing random names lolz XD

Also,

All accepted!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:24 PM
ruler of everything ♕

We start tomorrow!

Last edited by vellichor; June 28th, 2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Name - MoonLeaf // Applepaw (Appledusk)
Age - 20 moons // 8 moons
Gender - Female // Male
Rank - Med Cat // apprentice
Looks - MoonLeaf // ApplePaw (one to left)
Personality - TBRP // TBRP
Relations (Family/Mate) - Uknown // Unknown
Strengths - WIP // WIP
Weaknesses - Swimming // climbing trees
Sexuality - Straight // Straight
RP Sample - Roxie watched the strange cats. Hmm... They don't look familiar! Roxie crept a bit closer. I'll go see where they came from! Roxie leapt out of her hiding place and ran over to the cats. "Hello there!" She meowed. "I don't recognize you, are you new around here?" Roxie sat down and looked at them, her tail flicking. "I can show you around in the morning if you'd like!" She offered before licking a paw and drawing it over her ear. Roxie smiled and scanned the group of cats. She pricked her ears when she heard a scream. Roxie stood up and padded over to the cat who screamed and placed a paw on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" She asked. Roxie waited for a few moments, then continued. "Don't be afraid, there are cats who will protect you!" Roxie turned and padded back to where she was sitting and sat down again. "There are a lot of you guys, where did you come from?" Roxie couldn't stop talking. "So, where are you heading to anyways?" She asked. Then, Roxie balanced on her hind paws, while sitting, and put her front paws over her mouth. "I'm sorry!" She mewed. I'm a very chatty cat!" Roxie looked at her paws, her tail thumping softly on the ground. "I'll be quiet now," She meowed before standing up and bounding away a few paces. Then, she lied down and looked at the sky. Roxie let out a sigh. A few moons ago, Roxie got separated from her owners. Her owners where moving to a different house and Roxie was sitting in the car, waiting to leave. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a mouse run across the sidewalk. She leaped out of the car and chased it. By the time she caught up and killed the mouse, her owners were preparing to leave. She darted back as fast as she could, with the mouse in her jaws. When Roxie reached her home, her owners had already left. Roxie felt lonely, and empty, so she went into the forest and has lived there for the past few moons. Roxie blinked a few times then looked at the cats. I'll show them around in the morning... (From another rp that im in)
Other - Thanks for letting me know about this
Questions - Nope

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; June 29th, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Name - Wild
Age - 19 Moons
Gender - She-cat
Rank - Rogue (Maybe she'll join Deathclan later in the story...?)
Looks - I would explain her looks in more detail, but I'm a little tired so she looks mostly like this except a bit more compact, making her harder to pin down and much faster than others. It also means she has a deficiency in strength; it's quite hard for her to pin down others herself. She also has an old scorch mark, hidden by her fur, on her shoulder from the fire where her family died.
Personality - She is often relaxed when alone, but vulnerable and insecure around others even though she hides it. While she may seem courageous and strong most of the time, she is broken on the inside because her family died in a fire when she was just ten moons old. If others treat her right, though, she'll be her usual relaxed self and speak with kindness and the sense of comfort around the other cat she would be talking to (But she rejects any sort of friendship or love because she is afraid she'll lose them too). But, she can be dangerous when others push her feelings too far...
Relations (Family/Mate) - Never had a mate (and believes she never will), Family died
Strengths - Independence, Stealth, Speed
Weaknesses - Personal Information being shared, Memories, Being Defeated, Strength, Working in a group (unless she believes she needs a team at some point)
Sexuality - Bisexual

RP Sample -

Snowfall flicked her ears, showing that she had his word. "All right," she concluded.

The feline couldn't pick anything up nearby. 'Must have scared everything away,' she decided. So, she trudged a little deeper into the thicker forest. Her back slightly ached as she padded along, but she pushed it away, believing it was simply a minor thing. Taking in the scents around her, she pinpointed a squirrel not far away. Eyes glazing over for a short moment, she recalled the time they kind of ran into each other with the "squirrel incident." Almost giggling, she made her way over to her prey, readying her haunches, pricking her ears, and lowering her tail toward the undergrowth below.

(Sorry if it isn't good enough xD)

Other - **
Questions - Naw
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:43 AM
ruler of everything ♕

@Blue Jay accepted!
@Flameleaf Accepted!

We can start!

Old June 29th, 2017, 09:54 AM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

My form:

Name: Shadowheart

Looks: He has rich dark grey fur, pure amber eyes, a very light body frame

Personality: Shadowheart is harsh at times and can be cold too. Though, deep down he is really sweet, generous and caring, he just doesn't like to show that he's weak deep down inside.

Relations: none/unknown

Strengths: hope, fighting, hunting, running.

Weakness: killing, swimming, a certain she-cat...

Sexuality: Straight

Rp sample:

I'll just do one with Shadowheart.
Shadowheart ran though the forest, careful not to step on a stick. He was chasing after a fox. Even though it could kill him, it didn't haunt him. "Go away you stinking fox!" He yelped, startling it. The fox ran off of their territory and Shadowheart smiled. Mission complete.

(Sorry that was bad)

Other: he has a crush on Moonleaf

Questions: noooope

Come check out my forum game!

Old June 29th, 2017, 10:23 AM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@Blue Jay accepted!
@Flameleaf Accepted!

We can start!
Alright, Im on if we are all rping
Old June 29th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Name - Darkwing
Age - 26 moons
Gender - male
Rank - warrior
Looks - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3d4ef8a31d.jpg
Personality - cold,aggressive,loyal,dangerous, flirty, strong,clever,stubborn
Relations (Family/Mate) - Robinwisp his younger sister-mate is open
Strengths- sometimes his big size, fighting,climbing,stamina
Weaknesses,His kin holds him back,he isn't the greatest swimmer, they bigger they are the harder they fall (his large size)
Sexuality - Bi
RP Sample -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Oro ( http://pm1.narvii.com/6240/537fd798b...1c49abe_hq.jpg ) just came back from hunting. She was dragging the deer to her brother who smiled and took it from her-he carried it with ease. She then gave him her spear. So it looked like he had caught and killed it.

"Thank you Oro." Hiu said. He sighed. He wished that woman where allowed to hunt and not be shamed on by doing it. His sister would do it in secret and make it seem like Hiu had caught it because she didn't want to have her tattoo removed. It wasn't fair. Just because you see a woman hunt doesn't mean that she has to have her tattoo removed-which meant she would have to have another human life to get to the heavens. He watched as her monkey Pilikea ( https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...pg4oXI_3eTXcJf ) climbed on her right shoulder..the one that didn't have her monkey tattoo. He then headed off to their shop where they sold meats. He gave a farewell to his sister as he left. (Hui: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...tEqqeJ0h64fOS_ )

Oro headed towards the beach. " pilikea stop!" She giggled as her monkey went through her hair. She smelled the salt air and the breeze ran through her hair. Soon she felt the water hit against her stomach. Where her tattoo monkeys tail was. Her Monkey tattoo started on her shoulder but it's tail went down to her stomach and curled around it. The tail stopped at her lower back-right where her skirt started. @Equinox wanna run into her?

Haulani was still asleep. He had woken up a couple of times.
Other - Two of these?
Questions -

Name - Robinwisp
Age - 19 moons
Gender - female
Rank - warrior
Looks - the brown female https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...2d7d2914df.jpg
Personality - goofy,flirty,stubborn,hard headed,smart alic, playful,basically not the type of cat you would find in this clan
Relations (Family/Mate) - Darkwing her brother, Mate is open
Strengths- swimming,stamina,stealth,speed
Weaknesses-climbing, strength, her size, her nice nature
Sexuality - straight
RP Sample - look at the first form
Other - Two of these?
Questions -

Name - Mudpaw (Mudfur)
Age - 8 moons
Gender - female
Rank - apprentice
Looks - the brown female with the short little bob tail http://img03.deviantart.net/0b78/i/2...56-d8uh17a.png
Personality - goofy, quiet,rebellious,flirty, clever ,stubborn,hard headed,smart alic
Relations (Family/Mate) - mate is open-maybe she could have a crush on her mentor or another apprentice
Strengths-her small size,her mind,stamina,speed
Weaknesses- her bob tail (she is made fun of it), her rebellious nature, being weak, swimming
Sexuality - straight
RP Sample - look at first form
Other - Two of these?
Questions - could her mentor be a male?

Last edited by Shadow; July 11th, 2017 at 07:01 PM.