Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:36 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:44 AM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:39 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:26 AM

Old May 18th, 2024, 08:52 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She'd been sunning herself outside the Apprentices den ('I've been staying there a lot recently. Personally think i've been there a bit too much') when Dawnstars voice bellowed across the clearing. She'd leaped up to her paws, startled to a quiet yelp. She saw how battered her Leader looked, and wondered what in StarClans name that'd happened. Nobody would dare attack Dawnstar while she was out in her own territory, would they? She didn't need to speculate for any longer, as it became pretty clear what had happened. She would've guessed eventually as her eyes noticed the twigs and leafs ruffling her leaders pelt. 'Wh-Why? Why are the Two-Legs doing that? We didn't do anything to them!' She thought, a little dismayed. She felt her stomach do a flip, and then another and another and another. She'd never moved out of camp for more than a day. Let alone evacuated for an indefinite amount of time. "Noooow is the tiiiime for paaaaaaaaaaanickiiiiiing!" Sung her brain.

Mourning Ruins was all spooky. This whole thing was really spooks. AND IT WAS HAPPENING NOW. A LITTLE WARNING WOULD'A BEEN NICE, STARCLAN?? Uh, yeah! Get ready! Was she ready now? HOW'D SHE KNOW WHEN SHE WAS READY? In her small burst of panic, she'd grabbed a feather a few fox-lengths away. It was probably a remain from someones meal that they'd failed to clean. Well NOW she was prepared. VERY VERY PREPARED. SO PREPARED. She should help others prepare! That was what she should do! To-to- because it was- she didn't know. She took herself a breath, which, by the way, DIDN'T HELP ('This is gonna go very well.' She sighed inwardly). Willowpaw cleared her throat quietly, and then padded up to someone, she didn't think about who tho. "Uhm, h-hi, fellow, er, f-fellow Sh-ShadowClanner!" She forced a smile onto her face. It was pretty clear it was strained. "W-W-Do you need a-any help w-w-with, uhm, pr-preparing? Uhm, I-I can h-help!" She was REALLY GOOD AT THIS. Like, REALLY, REALLY good ('Am I going insane? I can smell that introduction from over here, and it does not smell good, i can tell you that.').

She felt a small drop of sweat trickle down the back of her neck.

[Open!!]

Currently a little sick, replies and art commissions might be a bit slower

Old May 18th, 2024, 09:20 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking

Sagepaw
She/her/they { ShadowClan} Apprentice
8 moons ll gray tabby with green eyes ll quiet and thoughtful

Sagepaw gaped. Whaaaaat. MOVING?!? Sage does not want to move. She stood and shook her fur out. Sage had grown up in this camp. (Not that she was grown yet…) Sage stretched and walked over to the apprentices den to gather her… no items. She just needed something to do. Sage bit her lip as she passed the small fresh-kill pile. Are we bringing the prey with us? Fear spiked in Sage’s pelt. Would the new camp have a perfect apprentices’ den like this one? Would she ever feel at home again?

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Last edited by constellation; May 18th, 2024 at 09:20 AM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 09:29 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes
rookpaw was almost confused when dawnstar called for clan attention again, but when her eyes found the large tabby it made sense, she was covered in debris and practically vibrating with fury.
it was quite easy to guess from that alone that something bad mustve happened. perhaps dawnstar had found the cannibal and it hadnt been a single cat but rather a whole group? or another clan had attacked her along the way- or-
all her speculations were quited by dawnstars words 'start gathering together whatever you need, were moving' oh stars rook you truly picked the perfect time to move clans, she remarked sarcastically in her head.
she had nothing to gather, no feathers or bones or any nice, shiny rocks, no, she had left those in riverclan. actually, now that she was thinking about it she spent a brief moment to wonder what mightve happened to her feather collection..would a cat she had known well taken them for themselves? or perhaps someone was ordered to discard of them because well, she was gone. perhaps she shouldve told marigoldkit to take whatever she wants, kits like feathers right?
the threat of twolegs pulled her out of her thoughts, she knew there had been instances of twolegs messing with their territory but until now these had only be stories. a twinge of fear settles in her chest, but more present and important was the urge to go see for herself.
she looked around for her mentor, had planned on asking lostspark personally if she could help with anything but magpiepaw adressing dawnstar caught her interest for a moment. maybe dawnstar would assign them work soon enough.

[open]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old May 18th, 2024, 09:43 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(active)
31/100

Who knew peace could turn into chaos in a matter of seconds? Quietpaw hadn't suspected panic to happen so fast but oh, well, not much to stop it now. Pupils dilating at Dawnstar's yowl, she swiftly rose to her paws. Alright, so twolegs were destroying their territory...how annoying, couldn't they just mid their buisness for once? Apparently not. She didn't want to sacrifice her life for her so called clanmates but her grandmother was the most decent cat she knew and sitting on her arse would surely get her on her bad side and she didn't want that.

Turning her head around to face a stuttering apprentice, the splotched she-cat rolled her eyes. How incompetent were these cats? "Get a move on and help the most vulnerable cats get out. Don't ask me again." she responded coldly and started padding away. They should know what to do and if they were dumb enough to dawdle they might have well been kittypets.

Oh great, Magpiepaws was bothering her grandmother now? Seriously, why did no one know what to do! Stalking up to the two cats she glared at her acquaintance. "You can help by actually helping the ones who can't get out instead of asking your leader when you should know what to do." Her grandmother didn't need these cats waiting for her to order them around when it was obvious how they could help.

Cyan hues drifting over Dawnstar, she noticed the huge tabby was in quite a rough state. That wasn't very good now, was it? But, of course, she wouldn't like to be doted on. If her grandmother needed her to do something for her, then she'd ask and Quiet would obey. "Grandmother, if you need anything left me know." giving a small dip of her head out of respect she went off to do what she was ordering everyone else to do.

Spotting a kit, a few moons younger than her, and attempted to pick them up before stopping. "Come on, start moving." Deciding agains picking them up, she gave a swish of her plumy tail as an indicator to follow her. Noticing the intruder- wait Rookpaw? Ugh, who cared- not doing much to assist the moving she snapped at them "Stop standing around and start helping, for stars sake!" a bit rude? Probably, but she was pissed so who could blame her? Glancing back at Cloverkit she started surveying camp for anyone else

@Undertaker @Marigoldwhisper @alec @Myling @Bean

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 18th, 2024 at 02:42 PM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 09:43 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw

Knowing that someone had just been murdered in their territory... made Pigeonpaw feel weird, and it was what she expected Dawnstar to talk about (considering she really seemed to be pissed), but the apprentice's amber eyes widened at the actual news.

Twolegs? Those were bad. Territory being ruined? That was worse. Moving? Hell yes!

She should not be happy about this, she knew that, and yeah, it was probably kinda dangerous, but she wanted some adventure starsdammit! Ok maybe not show it outwards, but Pigeonpaw was deadset on making the best of this unusual situation.

'Start gathering together and whatever you need'? Well, besides a few pretty pieces of moss and a smooth stone she'd stumbled upon one day in camp and decided to keep. So eh yeah she was all ready to get the hell out of here apparently. And since she couldn't exactly fix the leader's shoulder, she just decided to place herself nearby and ready-looking in case someone needed.... her to help... with... something. She just wanted to do something really, she felt pretty passive right now.

[OPEN]

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Old May 18th, 2024, 09:45 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.

Batstorm got a move on. There’s no way he’d be staying till two legs destroyed his home. No way. Not happening.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old May 18th, 2024, 09:47 AM

Bump Policy: At any time

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

——————

Bloomingblaze stared at Dawnstar for just a moment. Moving? She didn’t think about it long, she quickly set her mind on helping with kits and elders.

——————

Russetpaw-They/Them

——————

Russetpaw was shocked. Was StarClan angry? Why were twolegs destroying the Icy Heartlands? Russetpaw quickly grounded themself, checking if anyone needed help with anything.

——————

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; May 18th, 2024 at 09:49 AM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 09:50 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah

Starrynight
Tom - He/They - 24 Moons - No Purrks

Starrynight snapped his head up from his prey. Their mouth fell open, utterly shocked. Moving?? What?? He stood up, feeling he was looking too calm for the situation.

(Open)

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!

Last edited by ollie; May 18th, 2024 at 11:13 AM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 09:56 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Wispypaw
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

All she was trying to do right now was center herself while sitting in the clearing of camp. That wasn't working since others didn't know how to be quiet or calm, no they had to be rowdy. Pitch-black ears perked when she heard someone busting through the camp entrance and then Grandma's voice booming into camp. Moving? She got back home she wasn't mentally prepared to leave this behind because of stupid twolegs deciding to destroy their home. Now she was going to be forced to familiarize herself with the new place and make sure she kept up with the group.

Wispypaw groaned as she got up on her feet and just stared ahead, she couldn't decide what she wanted to do first. One thing she knew was that she had yet to hear or smell any of her siblings or parents around so far. Maybe she could do find out of Moss needed any help moving the herbs, one familiar cat she was comfortable with. The medicine cat seemed to be the only cat besides Grandma who had his head on him straight. Oh look at that, one of her siblings was already here barking off orders. So bossy but then again it seemed like her siblings were something else, time for her to move on. With a lash of her tail she casually made her way towards the direction she believed Mossfreckle was in.
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 18th, 2024, 09:57 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes
at quietpaws yappin rookpaw briefly repressed the urge to roll her eyes, and gave quietpaw a fake-smile, before turning to the nursery. white tipped paws carried her the few foxlenghts to the entrance quickly and she considered taking it upon herself to urge the kits out of the den. but she was still relatively new and trusted the queens to take care of this, either way, she would return to the nursery at a later point, just to check.
this wouldve been so much better if she actually knew the kits but oh well, she turned to move over to the elders den.
"we're moving, do you need help?" for this, she was able to direct her question at a specific cat, stars bless mousefoot. rook briefly questioned her own choices, the nursery was not really a place for her right now, the elders den instead? yes, mousefoot had been very welcoming, this was where she was needed.

[ @rubberRatroom - mousefoot
@Morrigan quietpaw mention ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━