Today 10:32 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 10:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2021, 06:12 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
The coyote screeched at its wounds before turning and fleeing, giving them a brief moment of respite. Thistlethorn let out a huff of relief before wiping his face, blood still leaking. "About time..."
Blueface nodded. his eyes still searched for any danger, but he sat, catching his breath. he became aware of something sticky on his side, and he looked down, receiving a shock as he saw a long scratch down it. then, he looked up again.
"should we take a break or keep fighting..." he murmured, just loud enough for Thistlethorn to hear.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old February 20th, 2021, 06:47 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Splitstorm
There wasn't more than a second before another one came barreling through, emitting a violent hiss from the russet furred warrior. She watched as Fleetwind leapt instantly to meet it, successfully scoring his claws down the beasts side. Admiration quickly turned to horror though as the glinting fangs snapped shut around her Clanmates hindlegs, dragging him towards the front.

With a yowl, Splitstorm took a page from Fleetwind's book and dove for one of the coyotes hind legs. She clamped her jaws down onto it, feeling the crimson blood drain out, while twisting her lower half and aiming to rake her claws down the coyote's soft underbelly. She felt satisfied as the large beast howled in pain, bringing her hind claws up repeatedly to pummel it in the stomach, feeling flesh tear from its underside.

[no worries at all! ]
As he began to move increasingly more towards the coyote's head, Fleetwind began to get more and more worried, flailing his claws randomly and landing very few hits. He felt the coyote jerk, and he tried to see what was happening, but couldn't. He imagined it was Splitstorm, and he hoped so, but the beast was to wide.

A moment later, he was falling. The coyote wrenched its head around towards the other warrior and opened its maw, dropping him. He landed hard on the ground, although after a moment he got to his feet, keeping most of his weight off his hind paw. The coyote was now solely focused on his clanmate, and he tried to use its distraction to claw at its side again and again, keeping an eye out for its head.
Old February 20th, 2021, 09:57 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella_heart View Post
Blueface nodded. his eyes still searched for any danger, but he sat, catching his breath. he became aware of something sticky on his side, and he looked down, receiving a shock as he saw a long scratch down it. then, he looked up again.
"should we take a break or keep fighting..." he murmured, just loud enough for Thistlethorn to hear.
Thistlethorn looked over and noticed his wound. "I think you need to go to the medicine den," he voiced, eyeing the long wound. His ear was torn, but he could still fight, albeit his vision was bloody. Blueface, however, could lose a lot of blood, and that could potentially be very bad, especially now.
Old February 20th, 2021, 10:18 AM

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw opened her closed eyes when she heard Spidercrawl. She couldn’t give up now. If she did, she would have to leave Spidercrawl. Taking a deep breath, she raised a forepaw and slammed it down hard on the coyote’s muzzle. She dug her claws in and then clawed at the coyote’s nose. The coyote dropped her as it howled in pain. Silverclaw landed in a heap on her side. Then, she got up and, making sure that she wasn’t hurt, leaped at the coyote’s back. She started clawing at it then leaped to the ground only to claw at the coyote’s belly. The coyote howled once more and shook itself, making Silverclaw run away. She hoped that Spidercrawl and Lionpaw would jump off the coyote.
Old February 20th, 2021, 10:29 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Fierceclaw | @Kyrieknight | @MooingPanda

The golden-furred tomcat scowled as he raked his claws through the coyote's ragged pelt. For a split second, he wondered why he'd agreed to join this clan. Two fires and now coyotes? RiverClan seemed much safer, and Lionpaw didn't mind water. He enjoyed it, in fact. With a growl, he shook those traitorous thoughts away, then noticed Silverclaw leaping off of the beast's back. Why? The canine-esque creature answered his question by bucking up into the air. Guardians, why did he deal with this? Lionpaw unsheathed his claws, bounded as smoothly as possible to the earth, then unsheathed again for the sake of traction if nothing else. "Are we done?" he asked, taking the moment to catch his breath. The feline could keep going. He knew he could. But, Guardians, how a soft nest would feel glorious right now.
Have a wonderful day!
Old February 20th, 2021, 10:44 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw opened her closed eyes when she heard Spidercrawl. She couldn’t give up now. If she did, she would have to leave Spidercrawl. Taking a deep breath, she raised a forepaw and slammed it down hard on the coyote’s muzzle. She dug her claws in and then clawed at the coyote’s nose. The coyote dropped her as it howled in pain. Silverclaw landed in a heap on her side. Then, she got up and, making sure that she wasn’t hurt, leaped at the coyote’s back. She started clawing at it then leaped to the ground only to claw at the coyote’s belly. The coyote howled once more and shook itself, making Silverclaw run away. She hoped that Spidercrawl and Lionpaw would jump off the coyote.
Spidercrawl didn't realize why the others leapt off the beast until it started bucking. He grunted with pain as he flew and crashed into the ground, right on his injured shoulder. Stars flew in his vision, but he shook his head and hissed at the beast, determined to keep fighting.
Old February 20th, 2021, 10:51 AM

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw gasped as Spidercrawl landed on the ground. “Are you ok?” She meowed, padding over to him and checking him over. “It’s no use fighting that one anymore.” She meowed when she heard Spidercrawl hiss.
Old February 20th, 2021, 10:58 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Fierceclaw | @Kyrieknight

The apprentice winced when Spidercrawl crashed into the ground, rushing over alongside Silverclaw. His fault—he should've warned his clanmate as he escaped. Banishing the guilt for now, he glanced at the coyote, blinded and sprinting away... straight through the brambles around camp. It howled but continued on, disappearing off into the night.

"It's gone," Lionpaw reported. He added to Silverclaw's comment, "If you need help, we could deliver you to the healing grounds real quick."
Have a wonderful day!
Old February 20th, 2021, 11:02 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
// @Fierceclaw | @Kyrieknight

The apprentice winced when Spidercrawl crashed into the ground, rushing over alongside Silverclaw. His fault—he should've warned his clanmate as he escaped. Banishing the guilt for now, he glanced at the coyote, blinded and sprinting away... straight through the brambles around camp. It howled but continued on, disappearing off into the night.

"It's gone," Lionpaw reported. He added to Silverclaw's comment, "If you need help, we could deliver you to the healing grounds real quick."
Spidercrawl grunted. Some dust was now in his wound, and it burned more than any fire could. Still, he shook his head. "Not until every coyote is out and everyone is safe..." he muttered, forcing himself to stand. "I'll live until then."
Old February 20th, 2021, 11:56 AM

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw had a worried look in her face but she didn't object to what Spidercrawl decided to do. "Fine then. At least let me lick your wound clean." She meowed.
Closed Thread