Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can't a Cat Love? -...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:59 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 12:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:34 AM
Caught in a Storm [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2023, 05:20 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

*He noticed her but didn't go to her*
She relaxed leaning against her new mate.

@LostSoldier
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old October 15th, 2023, 06:34 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar semi-dozed once her clanmates stopped pestering the rodents. She yawned and lazily listened to the exchange between Gingerbreath and Bumblebrat before the brat started the gathering. She was mildly interested in the death of Cacklekit, who had to murder a kit in ThunderClan, before being put down. Could have been avoided if Bumblebrat had gotten rid of him the first time he caused trouble, but he was gone now so.

It was nice to hear that they got their foxes, disappointing that they didn't do much damage, but the loss of a moronic deputy was alright, she guessed. At least ShadowClan didn't have to deal with the foxes any longer.

Gingerbreath went next, most of everything he had to say was unsurprising, a bunch of new high ranks and the death of their former leader, she snickered quietly at his attempt to sound like everything was going well in his clan. It took him two whole months to get back here, obviously, that was a lie. The glances he threw at both WindClan and ThunderClan's leader as he meowed about trespassers were funny. What in the world had the fish done to get into trouble with both opposing clans?

Dawnstar was genuinely looking forward to Twilightstar's response to the whole trespassing bit. WindClan was usually pretty passive under her rule, but the bunnies have proven to have a very mean kick when it was called for. Dawnstar was done with the brawling for the time being, so she was going to stay out of that little skirmish for now.

"ShadowClan has a new apprentice, Midnightpaw, and one of our apprentices, Sharppaw has finished her training and earned her warrior name, Sharpfrost." Dawnstar announced, stretching as she took Gingerbreath's place at the front of the stones.

"We lost two of our clanmates, Starrylight and Drippingpelt during a battle. That's it." Dawnstar finished her announcements and glanced over to Twilightstar to finish this up.
@Moonraven @dino. @Estelle

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 15th, 2023, 06:34 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo! View Post

Featherpelt - he/him - 20 moons

---

Featherpelt flicked his tail and frowned. "Whatever happens, I hope things stay calm between us. Though, It does make me wonder how empty their threats may be.." He shakes his head "I hope all this talk of war blows over with as little casualties as possible."

Half'Flower - She/Her/Flower/Flowers - Pan - 19 Moons

--
HalfFlower nodded at her brother. "You make a point about the threats...." She pointed out "And I agree, this war is not doing anyone any favors! Especially since it's so close to leafbare!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Softdust
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
Softdust stared at the silent cat, wondering if she had said something wrong. "What do you like to do," she asked cautiously, trying to change the subject.

Blueberrypaw - She/Her/They/Them - Ace + Bi - 12 Moons

--
BlueberryPaw's ears pricked up and she instantly felt happier. She turned her head to SoftDust, eyes shining and a smile spread on her lips. "I like collecting stones and feathers!" They purred, eyes still shining.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; October 15th, 2023 at 06:37 PM.
Old October 15th, 2023, 08:07 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.lemon.witch View Post

--
HalfFlower nodded at her brother. "You make a point about the threats...." She pointed out "And I agree, this war is not doing anyone any favors! Especially since it's so close to leafbare!"

--
BlueberryPaw's ears pricked up and she instantly felt happier. She turned her head to SoftDust, eyes shining and a smile spread on her lips. "I like collecting stones and feathers!" They purred, eyes still shining.
Softdust
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
"Well, that's really quite nice!" Softdust grinned, glad she had steered the conversation away from Blueberrypaw being supposedly cursed. "I do enjoy collecting things as well," she said, "But I also like just talking. It's so relaxing."
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old October 15th, 2023, 09:12 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

--

--

---

"Ugh, don't remind me! Let me live in the vibrant colors of leaf-fall..." he shivered with a teasing smile "It's too soon to think about the cold.."

What would this mean for him and Cow? Probably no more sudden disappearances and sharing prey.. there would be barely enough to go around. He'd most likely be put on more patrols for hunting or herb gathering too. It might be a while during leaf-bare before he would see Cow again.. But it was too early to think about that. He decided to cross that bridge when he came to it.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old October 15th, 2023, 10:02 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

"Pleasure is all mine, Snowecho," She meowed gently in response, though she seemed surprise at the mention of badgers. "Badgers?" Cherryswirl breathed quietly, golden eyes scanning the others face and scars. There was a hint of almost... admiration(?) behind her gaze as she nudged her nose towards her own pelt. There were some definite fresh scars there,

"You must have been very brave to take on a badger, regardless of the outcome... They're vicious things." Would... would this be too much for Snowecho? She was hoping they would take it as an empathetic share, if anything, "Just a bit after the river, we had a run in with some bone-thin foxes and they still almost made a meal out of us. Two of my clanmates were heavily injured, I feel bad, like I could have done more." She admitted, turning a hesitant gaze back to the other. Her tail brushed the ground behind her as she quickly gave the scars a lick. Shaking herself from the moment of mild guilt, Cherryswirl gave a small smile,

"I don't know if it's something you've thought about already, but why not make new memories? Sometimes, it's better to put the past behind us. But maybe... they'll help you remember? If you want to, of course..." The molly lowered her voice, "Though I definitely don't recommend getting scolded at by Dawnstar - I would terrified." She purred softly in amusement, scanning ahead as the leaders droned on about clan events. Wow, she had really not been listening. All her attention had been on Snowecho. Keeping her voice low, she continued,

"Say Snowecho, If you're looking for some new experiences... I could always show you a thing or two about swimming. You... you showed more promise than I've seen in some cats when it comes to splashing around. Consider it a life debt paid, that way if you ever even think about falling in, I won't be worrying my pelt off." Though there was an edge of playfulness to her whisper, she did seem quite serious. She felt... rather drawn to the other feline. A trauma bond? Maybe... But seeing that he was alright after their initial encounter has sparked something more protective in her belly.

[ @spookywynds - Snowecho ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 16th, 2023, 10:43 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Softdust
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
"Well, that's really quite nice!" Softdust grinned, glad she had steered the conversation away from Blueberrypaw being supposedly cursed. "I do enjoy collecting things as well," she said, "But I also like just talking. It's so relaxing."

--
BlueberryPaw smiled. "I don't really enjoy talking..." She said "But sometimes I do!" They smiled and purred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo! View Post

---

"Ugh, don't remind me! Let me live in the vibrant colors of leaf-fall..." he shivered with a teasing smile "It's too soon to think about the cold.."

What would this mean for him and Cow? Probably no more sudden disappearances and sharing prey.. there would be barely enough to go around. He'd most likely be put on more patrols for hunting or herb gathering too. It might be a while during leaf-bare before he would see Cow again.. But it was too early to think about that. He decided to cross that bridge when he came to it.

--
HalfFlower chuckled at her brother's reaction. "But there's snowwwwwwww!!" She whined jokingly like a kit. Flower laughed and gave flowers brother a small bat on the ear.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 16th, 2023, 01:06 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:

--
BlueberryPaw smiled. "I don't really enjoy talking..." She said "But sometimes I do!" They smiled and purred.

--
HalfFlower chuckled at her brother's reaction. "But there's snowwwwwwww!!" She whined jokingly like a kit. Flower laughed and gave flowers brother a small bat on the ear.
Softdust
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
"I can tell!" said Softdust, eyes sparkling.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old October 16th, 2023, 05:24 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

--

--

---

"I always find myself extra damp during Leaf-bare.." he shivered even at the thought of it. "Its all nice and pretty until you start freezing up like an icicle." Featherpelt snorted.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old October 16th, 2023, 06:25 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar, having listened to the clans' announcements, couldn't help but feel her fur bristle at Gingerstar's last announcement. The fox-heart had the audacity to look at her and Bumblestar as he whined about trespassing. Welp, any chances of playing nice or being respectful immediately went done the drain. The fact that Gingerstar decided to leave out why there had been any trespassing in the first place simply told her that he wanted to continue warring. She had been wrong about Gingerstar, he was just as bad as his predecessors.

Fine, her clanmates have been snarling and hissing for RiverClan blood since learning about Shiningskies death, and she even had senior warriors pinning the blame on what happened at the Falls and the Meadow on RiverClan. She's been trying very hard to place the blame elsewhere, but obviously, it was a waste of time and breath. If her cats wanted to tear RiverClan apart so be, she was done defending them.

"WindClan has several new apprentices. Foxpaw, Birdpaw, Beastpaw, Springpaw, and Whisperingpaw." Twilightstar said after she smoothed her hackles and took Dawnstar's place.

"Two of our queens have joined StarClan. Leafpelt was killed in an attack by a hawk and Shiningskies was found by RiverClan's border, submerged in water." Twilightstar hissed and shot a seething glare at Gingerstar. "If I find that your clan had anything to do with Shiningskies' death you'll have a hell of a lot more than mere trespassing to deal with," Twilightstar warned before turning and leaping from the stones.

"WindClan back to camp," Twilightstar ordered, as she led her clan out of the gathering, tail whipping furiously behind her.

@dino. @Undertaker @Estelle

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread