by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:58 PM

Old June 2nd, 2023, 10:06 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Goldenpaw frowned at the death announcements but went yippee!!! At the coming apprentice ceremonies

(Ooc Quasar note, I am very tired but wanted to get smth out so have this)

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 3rd, 2023, 03:03 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes, torn right ear

Hearing Bumblestar mention the deaths of cats happening in the clan made Springpaw’s eyes quickly weld shut, a simple breath of air intaking through her lungs as she let out a silent sigh. Why were they losing so many lives? Why was StarClan taking cats away from them? Was this a punishment? The last sentence only caused a lump to form in her throat, causing the molly to want to withdraw herself from this meeting. They’ve already had enough casualties from the sinkholes a last few days ago, they didn’t need… cats dying. The thought felt rather impulsive to think about, but it was merely true. Cats kept on dying, and Springpaw only felt she was growing more and more tired and overwhelmed by all the chaos. She already lost her brothers, which was a heavy blow to her fragile heart, she didn’t need to witness all of this.

With a small sigh, Springpaw glanced upwards and around to see if she could find at least someone she knew and trust. Disappointment flashed through her eyes when she didn’t catch sight of her mentor, Rabbitchatter. He hasn’t been around here lately, and Springpaw felt her chest hurt from the simple thought of the tom. He was the one that had the young apprentice learn to actually trust adults again, even if it was only brief and little of the time that they’d been together with training. It wasn’t like her mind could simply forget that in a hurry. Then, she hadn’t seen Autumnpaw for a few days, and that made the molly’s heart ache even more tremendously. Was she gone too? Like her brothers? If that were the case then…

Then she was all alone. Her siblings were gone. The only cats that she had left of her shell was just… gone. She took care of those three when her own mother left her and her siblings to live their own lives, she took care of them like she were their own mother when when she was only a kit herself at the time. The thought that all her siblings were gone only made Springpaw’s eyes water. Salty tears forming at the corners of her eyes as her heart ached and throbbed against her chest. Where were her siblings? Where was Rabbitchatter? Why did most of the cats that she trusted left her so often? Springpaw could’ve swore that she was beginning to have a pounding headache, but she didn’t pay attention towards it. Her siblings were gone, and she may never see them again.

Good StarClan, all it did was make her want to cry out and scream from the world’s agonizing pain of everyone it’s casting on. Cry and scream until her lungs failed to carry anymore air. Springpaw’s legs quickly buckled beneath her, causing her to land in a loaf position as she quickly slipped her front paws over her head, trying to cast away the fact that she was distressed. Oceanic blues hidden behind the shadow that her paws casted from them wrapped over her head, and Springpaw was pleased about that. She didn’t want anyone to see her pathetically crying. Sobbing. What did she need to cry about? She didn’t lose anyone that Bumblestar had mentioned. She only lost her siblings. The ones that she had raised. The ones that… been by her side ever since they were little.

Wow, did StarClan really hate her? It felt like it was presumed so, judging by the molly casting out silent, yet heartbreaking sobs. Ears pressing against her head as she laid down more pressure with her paws against her head. She wanted this pain to stop. To end. But how? It couldn’t truly end without at least her siblings coming back… if they ever will.

[OPEN]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 3rd, 2023 at 03:40 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 09:00 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Hearing Bumblestar starting off the meeting with such dreary news, she hung her head and stared down at her paws instead. Perhaps it was just her strong sense of empathy, but she swore that she could feel her heart throbbing in her chest–breaking, perhaps? While she didn’t know any of these cats very well, they were still her clanmates and they shared some sort of camaraderie.

When would this end, and when would Thunderclan begin to heal again?

While her leader announced the upcoming apprenticeship ceremony, her ear twitched, and her eyes caught an apprentice dropping to the floor. Although she couldn’t hear it herself, she knew that poor molly was crying. She could tell by the way that her shoulders heaved and shook, the way that she pressed her paws against her head–poor thing.

Careful not to be too sudden with her movements, not wanting to interrupt the meeting or spook the–supposedly grieving apprentice–she stood and slowly wandered over to sit nearby, about a tail’s length away. She then lowered her head, and she was about to nose at Springpaw’s shoulder before she paused. Maybe that wasn’t the best course of action quite yet.

“Dear,” She murmured slowly, softly. “Hey…I know, this is all just so disheartening, isn’t it?” While Drizzlecloud wasn’t completely sure whether or not Springpaw was crying for their recent losses or for another reason, she still felt for her nonetheless. Perhaps the news sparked something within her.

[ @ares ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 3rd, 2023, 09:05 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Silvershadow13 @Octavia!

Sparrowpelt glanced between the two apprentices as the spoke, a soft chuckle leaving his body. Leave it to his daughter to just jump right into the quiet interaction his apprentice and he were having. He didn't mind, but he did find it amusing.

The interaction was cut short as the larger tom shushed them both as Bumblestar now began talking. His gaze lifted to focus on the she-cat.

---

@dino.

MY NAME?
The she-kit was jerked to full focus as her name was called across the clearing. Treekit rose to her paws, she'd almost forgot she was old enough to become an apprentice. Excitement sent her pelt prickling as she moved to the front of the crowd so that Bumblestar could see her.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 3rd, 2023, 12:18 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze almost chocked on laughter from what Icykiss just said "I hope he only plucks birds now otherwise the clan is in grave danger!" she purred amusingly.
"indeed" The old she-cat meowed "at least Shypaw makes up for his chaos"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old June 3rd, 2023, 12:29 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes, torn right ear

“Wha?…” Springpaw’s throat clenched as she lowered her paws to glance sideways up towards the unfamiliar voice, eyes blinking as she adjusted her blurry vision to look up at the newcomer. Judging from the feminine voice, she knew quite well it was a molly. Including the add-on staggering breaths, Springpaw glanced away sheepishly as she finally realized who spoke with her. “Oh, Drizzlecloud, I… I’m sorry for disturbing you.” Springpaw mumbled shamefully, dragging her tail closer with her body as her eyes angled themselves towards the ground. She wasn’t sure how to properly compensate the situation that she was currently in, but it seemed that Drizzlecloud was seemingly trying to help the young calico in the best way she could. Springpaw almost felt guilty just allowing a much older cat than her to help her out with such an inquisitive thought. The word didn’t even feel right to fit in with her current thought-process at the moment.

“The loss of many… many clanmates has just been so hard lately,” Springpaw began, sniffling to catch her breath and slowly lifting herself back up onto all fours again, “even… even the fact that I may not have any of my siblings in ThunderClan anymore is just a burden to think about. My brothers were last seen at the old camp, my sister… I don’t even know where she is.” her voice wavered and shook as she spoke, eyes tearing up as her lips quivered. Good StarClan when could anything be normal? Why did they have to keep losing clanmates and why did ThunderClan turn into… this? Nothing but a disastrous catastrophe that could possibly never be fixed. Doubt prickled into the young molly as she glanced at the dirt below her paws. “I just wished that ThunderClan wasn’t so broken like this. That it could simply just be fixed. But not all the things are just as easy as that, aren’t they?”

The words felt dull to say, nonetheless, but they were true. Her own home may not be fixed or be the same as what it once was. Well, if it ever could be a little bit of a more good home to be, or even just normal. Springpaw would at least want ThunderClan to be at a more calm, neutral state more than anything.

@Omari

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 3rd, 2023, 12:41 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabi View Post
"indeed" The old she-cat meowed "at least Shypaw makes up for his chaos"
Nightgaze smiled amused "Yes good that there's one to balance it out" she joked.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 3rd, 2023, 02:48 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Oh, good, they were both present.

"Treekit, Galekit. Both of you have proven yourselves ready to be apprentices. From now, 'till you receive your warrior names, you'll be known as Treepaw and Galepaw."

Bumblestar's gaze found the cats she had in mind next.

"Alderstep [ @/valery ], you're a reliable and present warrior. You'll mentor Treepaw. Foxflurry [ @/carmen ], you're strong and capable, and I trust you to handle Galepaw."

And with that said and done, she'd give the pairs some time to find each other before moving on.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 3rd, 2023, 02:53 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Houndchaser
They/Them | Thunderclan Warrior

As their names were stated and mentors were called to meet both of the new apprentices, Houndchaser started the chanting.”Galepaw! Treepaw! Galepaw! Treepaw!” They began to mew to celebrate the new cats among their rank.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old June 3rd, 2023, 03:02 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Nightgaze purred happily "Treepaw!Galepaw!Treepaw!Galepaw!" she cheered loudly.

Firestream watched looking bored "Is it done yet?" she frowned impatiently.

OPEN:Firestream

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^