Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 10:04 AM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:02 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:01 AM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:00 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2022, 10:27 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
“Erm… Let me think…” she thought for a moment. “Oh! Um… Knock knock!”

She smiled, struggling to keep her composure as she watched the warrior.
"Hmm, who's there?" He looked away, pretending like someone did actually knocked.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 29th, 2022, 10:30 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
"Hmm, who's there?" He looked away, pretending like someone did actually knocked.
She chuckled and continued, “A cat!”

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old June 29th, 2022, 10:34 PM

Quote:
She chuckled and continued, “A cat!”
Cricketsting twisted his head back to Littlepaw. "A cat who?" he muttered as he struggled to keep his giggling away.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 29th, 2022, 10:35 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Cricketsting twisted his head back to Littlepaw. "A cat who?" he muttered as he struggled to keep his giggling away.
"A cat who climbed a tree and can't come down!" she burst into laughter, the she-cat was proud at the fact she had referenced a Clan who never climbed trees before.

Ravenhawk
Old June 29th, 2022, 10:43 PM

Quote:
"A cat who climbed a tree and can't come down!" she burst into laughter, the she-cat was proud at the fact she had referenced a Clan who never climbed trees before.
The warrior laughed out loud. He kept chuckling as he spoke, "That a good one!" Finally, after couple of heart-beats, he cooled down and sighed. "We should go back to listening to the high ranks," he suggested, putting on a goofy smile. "It is very enjoyable to share some laughs with you."

No no word
Old June 29th, 2022, 10:48 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
The warrior laughed out loud. He kept chuckling as he spoke, "That a good one!" Finally, after couple of heart-beats, he cooled down and sighed. "We should go back to listening to the high ranks," he suggested, putting on a goofy smile. "It is very enjoyable to share some laughs with you."
"Same to you!" she purred, her mind was now free of her thoughts and the confrontation with Laurelpaw. Now, her favorite thing to do was to tell jokes; perhaps she'd use that to improve the morale in the Clan.

Ravenhawk
Old June 30th, 2022, 12:25 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

(Redspeckle)

Redspeckle arrived late to the gathering, xe never wanted to go, but it was tempting. Redspeckle found a spot and watched as Twilightstar and the other clan members started a fight about a ThunderClan apprentice, Oh my stars, this isn't going anywhere..., Xe thought. Xe didn't know why the other clans bothered, but well, it was time for him to get the gist. "Hey leaders and deputies, I think this should stop, have you seen the last few gatherings? Ever since Kestrelstar's death, you haven't seemed to get along that well. Is everything okay?" Xe didn't care whether the clan leaders where mad at xem. It just wasn't okay to do this.
@starry @marshall @Moonraven @marni @Jayvines @zenosaurus @/everyone else
Old July 1st, 2022, 12:05 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @marshall

>Bumblebreak<
As the cats on the rock turned their heads to accuse Snowleap and Skystar, Bumblebreak felt something snap inside of her chest. It was as if a dam had broken open, let everything just flood right out, and with her expression twisting into a furious snarl, she bounded forwards to the base of the rock and skewered Skystar with an ireful, downright murderous glare. This golden tom had been tearing away at the ends of her rope for the past several moons, and this? This was the last straw. Fire burned in her eyes as hot, angry tears made them shine, and her claws scraped against the stones as if they were digging into Skystar's pelt. At least Snowleap had the freaking decency to own up to it - she still hadn't heard a damn thing from the golden tabby.

"I have been worried sick about her. Do you understand me? I didn't know if she'd stumbled off after the battle and bled out somewhere. I didn't know if she'd wandered out too far and gotten herself killed by rogues or coyotes or a fox-hearted RiverClan warrior like yourself. I have scoured every inch of ThunderClan's territory more times than I can count. I've always had my suspicions that you lot had something to do with it. You vile, twisted, crooked, DISGUSTING excuse for a cat. Have you no shame? You couldn't have at least mentioned this to us?! What use does a hostage even serve you if you don't tell the Clan you're holding her hostage from?! You better give her back RIGHT NOW before I tear you limb from STARSDAMNED LIMB!"

Her voice had climbed to a guttural snarl that scraped against the back of her throat. And, oh, she would. She'd rip him apart and throw what little was left to the vultures and the crows. She'd make sure there was nothing left for his StarClan to revive, and then she'd hunt his cursed spirit down and eradicate that from the earth too.

Screw not stooping to RiverClan's level. This was the FINAL straw, and if ever given the chance, she'd be damn well sure to make good on her words.
Old July 1st, 2022, 01:09 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Cinderstar
Cries of rage and shock rippled through the gathered cats below - something the spotted she-cat had been expecting - but still her gaze remained on the golden tabby. None of her own emotion twisted her face yet, and Cinderstar made sure to keep a tight lock on anything she might say or do. With everything as heightened as it was, it would not be smart to allow her actions to ride the waves of these unpredictable emotions.

Before the golden tabby had a chance to speak, his deputy seemed to offer his input, and Cinderstar tore her gaze away from the leader to lock onto Snowleap. So it was true. Anger burned under her fur but she refused to allow it to bristle, and instead hardened her jaw just a bit. Perhaps a moon or so ago, when the battle had taken place, she'd held respect for Snowleap. That was gone now hearing how he had done the next most cowardly thing aside from actually taking the prisoner; standing by and doing nothing.

"He wanted to use her for our own gain. For prey... herbs… something." The thought that an apprentice life meant so little to Skystar that he would use it as a bargaining chip rocked Cinderstar, but right now she set that aside to try and piece together what Snowleap said.

"Cinderpaw has a family, too. She has family in ThunderClan. Friends. Clanmates who have worked their paws to the bone in search of her." It was difficult to keep her tone calm, but somehow she managed as she stared down at Snowleap. "You had a choice, Snowleap." As she spoke those words a sort of pain flashed in her eyes. Had she been wrong about him all along? Had the honorable cat she had faced in the battle become twisted and corrupted, doomed to walk the same path as his predecessors? It was a thought worse than most she had experienced, though she supposed she shouldn't be surprised. After all, he was RiverClan.

Just as she was about to speak more there were several other interruptions. The first being what appeared to be a young RiverClan apprentice leaping up to where the deputies sat to defend Snowleap. Perhaps the tom's apprentice? Showing that much dedication to defend a cat must mean they had a close connection. Thankfully the situation was handled by Cinderblaze (though Cinderstar bit her tongue at how he simply just picked up the young cat instead of asking her to get down).

Next was Twilightstar, and when Cinderstar turned to look at her there was something akin to pleading in her gaze - though it was mostly concealed from view. She had hoped that the eldest leader would see these crimes for what they were, but the tone she spoke in shattered a bit of the silver spotted she-cat's heart. How did she know Cinderpaw was not hurt? How did any of these cats know that Skystar was not holding her back at RiverClan's camp in any torturous manner? They didn't. And after it had been pointed out how nonchalantly the RiverClan leader had acted towards the drowned apprentices of his own Clan (who had been saved by ThunderClan), she was shocked that any cat would automatically assume Cinderpaw was safe in any form of the word in RiverClan.

It took a great deal of strength to bite her tongue, purely out of respect for the older leader. This was, of course, not her problem to deal with. Cinderstar had grown up in a time when Clans felt compassion for one another when situations like this arose, but it appeared as though they may be over.

The WindClan leader then moved to make her announcements, but a buzzing in Cinderstar's ears refused to allow her to listen. She just looked back at Skystar, the shock gone and replaced by a masked expression. Faintly she heard something about new apprentices, a new warrior, and deaths in WindClan. Perhaps at a later time she could try to piece together what she had heard, but for now she would simply remain quiet.

Silence had fallen after the WindClan leader's words, and a voice rang up above the crowd, one that Cinderstar had expected. Though she felt similar rage and frustration, she snapped a cold stare to Bumblebreak. As far as she was concerned, ThunderClan had every right to be angry - but if they continued to toss out insults as such while condeming another Clan for their own faults, she was certain the other Clans would take notice. "Bumblebreak!" Sharp as claws the command came, her gaze made it clear that she could handle this. A flick of her ear signaled for the she-cat to take a moment to distance herself and cool off. Though Cinderstar shared her rage, she would not tolerate any of that at the gathering tonight.

Looking now to Skystar, her jaw set into a hardened line. "Once you have given your announcements, you and I need to talk." There was no anger in her voice, but it was commanding and one that dared Skystar to reject it. For now, the silver she-cat simply took a seat, though her blue gaze never left Skystar.

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Last edited by taillow; July 1st, 2022 at 01:12 AM.
Old July 1st, 2022, 01:20 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The outsider made a point, though Gingerfrost couldn't say he was proud of it. He wouldn't let it show, remaining stone faced as he kept his gaze on the intruder would suggest him completely brushing off their comment, but he mulled it over in his mind. Lotusheart, Seeker, had said something similar, hadn't she? And she was bound to not be the only one. He still recalled telling her that he'd protest in her stead - but did he really? Had the fight for the Firefly Cove not been nonsensical as well? Sure, they could hardly let a clan take back territory with little opposition, he could understand the logic behind that. But they should've retreated earlier, huh.

How silly that he was still thinking about that now. His stream of thoughts was interrupted when he finally realised some WindClan apprentice had joined the fray - which he moved a paw in front off - and then some ShadowClanner resorting to violence. His face would've scrunched up in dismay had the grumpy tom been more expressive. it was another thing he thought pointless, but at least the outsider appeared to taking their leave. Finally. It wasn't without Lizardfrost's agreement to the fight but... That was her choice. He didn't agree, but he couldn't change it nor would he try to.

[ @Shade. - Just for the Seeker and Lizard mention + late Falcon reaction ]

With this annoying commotion over, Gingerfrost puffed up his fur and made a brisk turn to leave. He seated himself around his usual spot, muscles still a bit tense from moments before, and looked up upon the leaders. Announcements had started.
Rhythmically did his tail sway just a bit before lowering onto the ground with little movement. The warrior let out a huff, his shoulders releasing some of the tension, and perked an ear for announcements. Oftentimes he would just be laying around, and he still wasn't fully listening save for what appeared most important, but he now wasn't laying down so... Paying a bit more attention than usual. It was due, with everything that's been happening.

Most of it started out with the usual, uneventful news. But that peace was short lived. Soon question of a Cinderpaw arose, and once again things started to escalate. Gingerfrost sat up from his slouching position to stay more alert. His gaze drifted between the leaders and deputies, to eventually come and rest on Skystar. It appeared that Twilightstar was being some sort of mediator, which was wiser than getting caught up in it all. Yet he understood where ThunderClan was coming from. Truth be told, he hadn't put much thought to it but... It all began to appear more and more wrong. What were they doing.
His gaze dropped. This was idiocy. Having missed all that he missed, it made it more difficult to come upon a proper judgement and it was starting to seriously irk him. Yet perhaps it was also that he trusted Skystar's judgement. Or at least, he trusted the judgement of his friend, but ever since he came back more and more was driving him away from doing so. Another thing that irked him.

Once again he lifted his eyes to watch the situation unfold, only to come upon Skystar once more. Hopefully he had a sensible, a correct, response to all this beyond plain anger and being offended. He trusted he did, and would hate to be proven wrong.

Closed Thread