Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by fade
Today 02:44 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 02:41 PM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 02:39 PM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by nyme
Today 02:38 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by squidz
Today 02:37 PM

Old November 16th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Having already seated herself down next to Cloudyfoot, the molly's blue eyes shined with delight as he suggested they talk over a meal, even giving her the first bite. "That sounds great!" Thistlesplash chimed, her voice high-pitched and optimistic as she started to settle into her seating, grinning as she watched his eyes towards the trout- he looked like he liked the fish, though she couldn't exactly comprehend the degree to which he loved the food.
Biting into the prey as quickly and quietly as possible, she did remark that it seemed to have been caught well. Whoever managed to catch this didn't leave many claw-marks or bitemarks in the skin- it's really smooth, and tasty too! "Y'know, I thought only hares jumped that high, huh? Looks like you've got some strong legs there." Giggling loudly, she'd pointed out the jumping he'd done as she talked to him, as if he thought she was a scary old monster. "Don't worry, though- I'm cool with it. I do look a bit frightening, huh?" Joking around, the she-cat's sense of humor had overtaken her thoughts for the poor tom's feelings for a second, not considering that me might be embarrassed by all of that. Really, she never did get flustered in front of anybody, and so she'd mentally push that trait onto others without warning, unfortunately making her a bit inconsiderate in the long run.
"I guess I am a bit intrigued, simply because this place has changed a lot from when I was an apprentice, I guess. I mean, we've got a new leader and a new deputy, right? It's all a bit overwhelming at once, but I've finally started to get used to it all."
Trying to keep the grin off of his face, Cloudyfoot was glad that the she-cat was so enthusiastic at sharing a piece of prey with him. No she-cat since his former mate had ever acted like that. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes were vibrant, and had less of a glaze to them; many felines hadn't seen the tom in that sport ever- or at lest it felt like that.

At Thistlesplash's chaff, Cloudyfoot smiled slightly; the tom knew that the she-cat was just poking fun at him, and he knew that she meant no harm. "Well, if I'm a hare, then I'm too fast for most cats," Cloudyfoot meant it as a caper, to make Thistlesplash laugh, though the joke was weak, and would almost make no sense, unless someone were to look at his big, buldging muscles, which made it quite evident that Cloudyfoot was not the most agile in the clan.

"You'd never be frightening-" Cloudyfoot stopped abrubtly, though his words flowed more fluently than before. The tom wanted to finish his sentence, though he felt that the she-cat would be abashed, and even worse, she would leave him, the only cat who wasn't perplexed of his words. Instead of continuing with the discussion, Cloudyfoot decided that he would try to change the subject, to the last comment that the beautiful Thistlesplash had spoken.

"I guess I have to agree with you there," Cloudyfoot said with a yawn. His bright amber eyes wandered around the clearing, trying to remember the clearing while it was underground. The senior warrior could barely fantasize the memory of the underground dens; it was so long ago, and Cloudyfoot had gotten closer to the new clearing than the old one, though he had spent most of his life in the past one.

"Everything changed since the flood, right?" Cloudyfoot asked, biting into the trout, enjoying the flavors dancing around his tongue. The tom had almost forgotten his former embarrassment from the fright that Thistlesplash had given him. Of course, the tom was having a better time than he could ever commerate, so the tom had a reason to forget it.
Old November 16th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Spottedstone and Mapleheart padded into the clearing each carrying a piece of prey and went to drop it in the fresh kill pile. They then sat down to talk, Mapleheart doing most the talking with Spottedstone nodded along while washing his paws.
The young warrior she-cat kept yapping on to her stripped brother about everything that had happened that day, even though he had been with her through most of it. Spottedstone ignored most his sister's words and focused on looking around the clearing.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old November 17th, 2016, 06:35 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Toothless smiled and shook his head "no it's quite alright I understand. It's a natural feeling, no matter how strong the warrior, everyone longs for the ones they love, it's called being a normal cat. Those who feel no pain are the monsters really, but then again this isn't just my humble opinion." The black tom said, flicking his tail and looking at the she cat, his green eye she shone with curiosity "hmm...if you could be renamed, what would it be?" He asked looking quizzically at minnowstream.
Minnowstream frowned as she tried to think of an answer. "Well I guess my pelt is kind of the color of pebbles at the shore... So maybe Pebblecloud? Or Pebblepool? I really don't know," she admitted. She looked up at Toothless, meeting his gaze for once. "What would you rename me? I think I'd rename you... Brightstorm maybe. Bright because your eyes almost glow, and storm because you seem like an outgoing cat."

Old November 17th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Your Buddy O' Pal

Snow feather searched around the clearing to find her apprentice dusk paw.
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

BadgerClaw walked into the riverclan clearing and grabbed a mouse and found a spot in the darkest corner of camp
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Anthropomorphic Toaster

My Mood: Mellow

(Yay! ^^ first RP!)
DuskPaw Spotted SnowFeather searching for her and trotted up to her. "Hey, SnowFeather! What's up?"

I can't grammar *Cri*
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Your Buddy O' Pal

"It's time to train dusk paw" snow feather said watching dusk paw
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Badgerclaw looked around for anyone o talk to but just sat in the corner
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Anthropomorphic Toaster

My Mood: Mellow

DuskPaw grinned, and got to her paws quickly. "Are we going to do battle training?" DuskPaw mewed, giddy with excitement.

I can't grammar *Cri*
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Your Buddy O' Pal

Yea she said." Watching her with excitement