Today 12:04 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2021, 03:40 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Battle of the Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

It was a bloodshed. Wolfwhisper was too caught up and stricken with pure fear to be able to tell whether or not Shadowclan or Windclan was winning. His breathing was ragged as adrenaline was pumping through him. If anyone came close the short tom would hiss at them but they were all too distracted by their own partners. Wolfwhisper was thankful for the most part. However his luck ran out.

His ears perked up at the sudden sound and he whipped around to stare wide-eyed at Crowtooth. A gasp caught in his throat as he stared down death. "No!" He yelped, turning to try and run away but but it was all too late as Crowtooth collided with the Shadowclan warrior. His breath was knocked out from under him and pain shot through his body. Claws latched onto him and dragged through his fur. Thankfully Wolfwhisper still had his upper half free and his claws dug into the ground to try and pull himself away. It made his wounds worse but he wouldn't notice it for a while.

Once Wolfwhisper had managed to gain more free reign of his upper half, he twisted around and lashed out wildly at Crowtooth. Mainly aiming for his face or just anything he could. He couldn't die here!

Protests or pitiful attempts to escape the fate of a fight and pain were useless at this point as even if the tunneler could the fear in Wolfwhispers 'no' through the ringing in his ears he wouldnt care. He'd never care. Shadowclan didnt care about the innocent lives they took in the most horrid manner and so neither would he spare a single thought to the actions of a warrior scrambling to survive. After all he certainly hadnt even acknowledged it when he killed Mistheart not too long ago.

Crowtooth did his best to tear off Wolfwhispers pelt while he had the warrior given how quickly the tom was struggling out of his grip and was distantly pleased at any blood this'd produce. You'd made us feel no more then prey to be hunted by you shadowclan and now here you were squirming away like a pinned rabbit terrified as the claws were on the other paw. Black hearted hypocrites all of the clan.

Still with effort and pain Wolfwhisper was able to tear himself free and counter attack but if he was trying to make the large windclan warrior dodge to get the room to run he had another thing coming. Crowtooth did not care. The near feral warrior didnt even acknowledge the claws raking through his ear opening up new nicks and creating small scratching on his head in fact he even slightly leaned into for his next move. With a sudden heavy the bulky warrior threw he head forward into Wolfwhiper aiming at his neck area so if the tom moved he might still hit the head or chest in a head butt. It would be a brutally strong collision that'd land with an audible 'thud' if it hit that didnt phase the thick skulled (literally) Crowtooth in the slightest as he moved on. After all his face was already here, lets see if he can take a chunk out of this foe while he was in the area.

And so more akin to a feral dog then a warrior the tunneler was snapping wildly at Wolfwhispers neck bloodied fangs already aching for more.
Old August 25th, 2021, 03:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebite13 View Post

Rabbitpaw kept his hold, but he payed the price. Deadpaws teeth grasped his nose and he wanted to screech in pain, but held it in. He growled instead, pressing harder with his paws.
Huffing as warm, wet liquid filled her mouth with a coppery tang, Deadpaw was surprised to hear no pained sounds. She was sure it hurt anyway, and dug her teeth in a little deeper, before releasing it and snapping at his face again, hoping to get ahold of an ear perhaps. Her shoulders really, REALLY hurt, but it wasn’t like any bone was being broken. As he pushed her away slightly she tried to wriggle free, wincing as the claws dug in again. STARCLAN, why wouldn’t he go for something else?
Old August 25th, 2021, 04:12 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Little Timmy
i may have read your response wrong ;w; went ahead n assumed cream was trying to jump on bears back //

➸ beargrowl

seeing no opponent that he thought was worthy, he turned slightly only for a raspy yowl came from the large tom when he felt a weight suddenly crash down on his back, claws digging in dangerously close to his neck. beargrowl let out a hiss, twisting his neck to try and get a good glance at the windclanner that had jumped on him.

he gave his pelt a single, rough shake - not strong enough to throw this cat off most likely, but that was his plan. standing up on his back legs for a quick second, he suddenly fell backwards, aiming to crush the cat on top of him.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 25th, 2021, 04:14 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Protests or pitiful attempts to escape the fate of a fight and pain were useless at this point as even if the tunneler could the fear in Wolfwhispers 'no' through the ringing in his ears he wouldnt care. He'd never care. Shadowclan didnt care about the innocent lives they took in the most horrid manner and so neither would he spare a single thought to the actions of a warrior scrambling to survive. After all he certainly hadnt even acknowledged it when he killed Mistheart not too long ago.

Crowtooth did his best to tear off Wolfwhispers pelt while he had the warrior given how quickly the tom was struggling out of his grip and was distantly pleased at any blood this'd produce. You'd made us feel no more then prey to be hunted by you shadowclan and now here you were squirming away like a pinned rabbit terrified as the claws were on the other paw. Black hearted hypocrites all of the clan.

Still with effort and pain Wolfwhisper was able to tear himself free and counter attack but if he was trying to make the large windclan warrior dodge to get the room to run he had another thing coming. Crowtooth did not care. The near feral warrior didnt even acknowledge the claws raking through his ear opening up new nicks and creating small scratching on his head in fact he even slightly leaned into for his next move. With a sudden heavy the bulky warrior threw he head forward into Wolfwhiper aiming at his neck area so if the tom moved he might still hit the head or chest in a head butt. It would be a brutally strong collision that'd land with an audible 'thud' if it hit that didnt phase the thick skulled (literally) Crowtooth in the slightest as he moved on. After all his face was already here, lets see if he can take a chunk out of this foe while he was in the area.

And so more akin to a feral dog then a warrior the tunneler was snapping wildly at Wolfwhispers neck bloodied fangs already aching for more.
small request can crow give wolf a scar that kinda goes across his face a lil? //
Wolfwhisper was wholeheartedly convinced he was going to die in this moment. The dogs didn't hurt him too bad and he still had escaped. The only reason he was so fearful was because he knew they had the ability to kill him -- the intent to. Now? Crowtooth clearly had no mercy for Wolfwhisper as he tore at his pelt. Would his death even be noticed?

And then the warrior escaped with a leap of relief. Blood trickled down his body and his breathing was ragged. If this didn't end soon, his future wasn't looking so bright. Thankfully, Wolfwhisper's blows landed on Crowtooth but it wasn't slowing him down -- the realization hit him suddenly. "You're crazy, " He said breathlessly, and that seemed to give him more confidence. Wolfwhisper was fighting with a maniac and he refused to die here. As Crowtooth leaned in, he leaned away -- moving away desperately. Still a sudden head clashed against him, upper cutting the tom. A yelp escaped from Wolfwhisper as he staggered, temporarily dazed. His side and face was open. His teeth had sank into his tongue and blood filled his mouth. He spat it out, his gaze flipping back to Crowtooth.

Wolfwhisper made to stay away from those snapping teeth as he threw himself at Crowtooth. Despite his short height he was rather heavy in weight, packing hard blows. He was built for endurance and strength. Wolfwhisper's claws were outstretched for Crowtooth's shoulders to hopefully rake them down his limbs. If he succeeded, he would push the warrior back and give himself some damn breathing room!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2021, 04:22 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Huffing as warm, wet liquid filled her mouth with a coppery tang, Deadpaw was surprised to hear no pained sounds. She was sure it hurt anyway, and dug her teeth in a little deeper, before releasing it and snapping at his face again, hoping to get ahold of an ear perhaps. Her shoulders really, REALLY hurt, but it wasn’t like any bone was being broken. As he pushed her away slightly she tried to wriggle free, wincing as the claws dug in again. STARCLAN, why wouldn’t he go for something else?
Rabbitpaw was ready this time. He jerked his head backward, ripping his claws out in a very strong motion, probably causing Deadpaw a rush of pain, the relief. He quickly striked again, this time trying to strike her stomach with his hind legs.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old August 25th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Stonemask of Windclan |

[Well, we should start trying to wrap it up since i believe this ends at 9-10 PM in my timezone, unsure of which]

Stonemask was starting to lose a lot of things. The battle, his blood, well, his sight. Everything was just becoming one blur, of bloodshed and cats fighting several of those things and shouting. It was hard to tell how much more he could handle, physically and mentally

As he tried to keep his own grip on the mutt's leg, he felt a bite in his shoulder. Quickly letting go, out of pain, he just shouted.

' ' GET OFF OF ME YOU DISGUSTING THING.' '

Terrible idea but, at this point, Stonemask was running out of options, he could only hope this one had an ounce of pity, which it surely didn't, or both of them would make it to the end of the battle. Being in the sun and the side swipe did...help but, useless once they got your eye and, shoulders? Reality was just, flickering away, and he just felt weaker.

| @Clovershade [Oh yah, should check in to make sure I remember all that Ant did to Stone in the battle, so I believe Ant got his eye, maybe a bit of Stonemasks flank, and one or both of his shoulders, is that right?]

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 25th, 2021, 04:55 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Swiftwind~
She wanted to snap at the warrior that she in fact was not a apprentice. Though, silently, she had realized this meant it could give her a one up. If the cat thought she was merely a apprentice, hardly any skills, than she may be able to take the cat by surprise.
Leaping out of the way, Swiftwind unsheathed her claws before letting out a low snarl, tail lashing before she yet again used her speed and took off towards Foxstorm. Using her hand legs, Swiftwind attempted to jump onto the cat so she could dig her claws into Foxstorms shoulders.
Foxstorm staggered, confused on how heavy this apprentice was. How much did she eat? But Foxstorm found this tactic amusing, the same move she had been teaching Daisypaw. She rolled into her back, to crush the apprentice.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old August 25th, 2021, 05:35 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

// @finnzel I don’t really know what I was aiming for, so you didn’t read it wrong. \\

Creamcloud landed on the cats back. Well, she didn’t know what she was getting into but it was something. The large cat tried to shake her off but she dug her claws in more to hold on. She noticed the cat start to fall back. She knew what he was doing — trying to crush her — she let go of the cat and jumped out of the way, just in time. Though it did knock her balance.

“Stupid ShadowClanner! she hissed, jumping at the cat, aiming for their eyes before twisting herself to try and aim for the neck. This wasn’t an attack that usually landed. Her fluffy tail definitely slowed her down which sucked. But she could be successful, she never really knew.
Old August 25th, 2021, 05:57 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang whirled to focus on the warrior in front of him. He didn't know what had happened to the black cat; most likely, she had run away from him or something like that. After all, the wounds that he'd caused had been bleeding heavily. At least that was something of satisfaction, wasn't it? He might not have gotten far with that bulky dark gray tabby, but he'd badly beaten up one of their apprentices. And then there was this warrior, smaller than he was, who looked badly injured enough. A quick glance showed that part of his tail was already missing.

He should be easy to deal with, he thought. At least the blow across the other cat's chest landed. When things went his way, Wolffang was happy. There wasn't much time to take inventory of his own injuries: bleeding badly from one shoulder, some fur ripped off one paw, and a scratch on the other, but otherwise he wasn't too bad off. The small warrior was fast, though, pretending to go to one side and then going to the other.

Wolffang could've defended against it if it hadn't been for a sudden sharp pain in his tail. It had to be that apprentice! She was tall, but lightly built, and badly injured. She wouldn't be much of a big deal. The tom kicked out with his hind paws, hoping to kick the black-furred apprentice hard in the chest or face to force her back, then whirled as the warrior started gripping onto his back.

Growling angrily, feeling claws digging into his side, he dropped and rolled onto his back with the hopes of squashing the warrior beneath him. If the warrior was caught in the roll, Wolffang quickly turned with the hopes of pinning him down with one paw on his neck and another on his already partly missing tail.

@Shade. @gs29513

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 25th, 2021 at 05:57 PM.
Old August 25th, 2021, 06:15 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMara View Post
| Stonemask of Windclan |

[Well, we should start trying to wrap it up since i believe this ends at 9-10 PM in my timezone, unsure of which]

Stonemask was starting to lose a lot of things. The battle, his blood, well, his sight. Everything was just becoming one blur, of bloodshed and cats fighting several of those things and shouting. It was hard to tell how much more he could handle, physically and mentally

As he tried to keep his own grip on the mutt's leg, he felt a bite in his shoulder. Quickly letting go, out of pain, he just shouted.

' ' GET OFF OF ME YOU DISGUSTING THING.' '

Terrible idea but, at this point, Stonemask was running out of options, he could only hope this one had an ounce of pity, which it surely didn't, or both of them would make it to the end of the battle. Being in the sun and the side swipe did...help but, useless once they got your eye and, shoulders? Reality was just, flickering away, and he just felt weaker.

| @Clovershade [Oh yah, should check in to make sure I remember all that Ant did to Stone in the battle, so I believe Ant got his eye, maybe a bit of Stonemasks flank, and one or both of his shoulders, is that right?]
The exhaustion was starting to creep up on Antpaw-it felt like the world was slowly slipping away from him, and he was hyper aware of the agonizing sting of his wounds. Feeling Stonemask let go, he nearly loosened his grip, hissing at the ache in his leg.

The yelling startled him, and he just-I don't think I can do this anymore, I feel like I'm going to pass out, my head hurts...he's nearly beaten anyway. I know Dawnstar said to kill them, but the warrior code...and he might just kill me if I keep going.

So, he unlatched his claws, tumbling away. He quickly stood up, panting and looking on the verge of collapse. He slowly backed away from the warrior, eyes scanning the wounds he had inflicted-at least he had done some good damage, right?

He stayed low to the ground, snarling at the Windclan warrior and lashing out his claws towards his face, as more of a warning strike than anything. "Try me, mangy rabbit!" He hissed, silently hoping the tom would just give up. He didn't want to fight anymore, he just wanted to go home...

(Yeah, I'm pretty sure, and from what I remember Stone got Ant's back, flank, hindleg and a spot near his neck)

Headshots above are by jude ^^
Closed Thread