Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by idia
Today 04:55 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 04:46 PM
idk hw to name
by forest
Last post by marshy
Today 04:43 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 04:41 PM

Old June 27th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Lost in the endless world of dreams, Blackfrost purred contently, a smile still present on the she-cat’s face as they both laid there. Even in her unconscious state, the warrior was close to her mate, fearing for him to just disappear like everyone while she was asleep. However, she was gentle, not gripping onto him with claws or anything drastic. Blackfrost would let out little mews in her vast slumber now and then, soothed by Crowhawk’s scent and company so much that nightmares, for once, did not disturb her sleep. Gentle rumbles of thunder made her fidget slightly and a little wince showed on her face, pulling the tom-cat close like a helpless kit as the storm was ever so slowly continuing. Throughout all this, Blackfrost stayed asleep though, getting more rest than she ever had in the past, her mind and body finally relaxed enough by love and care of another.
Crowhawk turned his gaze back from the clouds to Blackfrost. He watched her constantly move around closer to him. He stayed still as much as he could, but the shivering was coming back into play and he tried to keep it to a minimum as he listened to her news. He stayed next to her, letting her know that he was there for her. No matter what would happen in the future, he would be there for his mate when nobody else did. He heard the thunder, but compared to lighting from a few ago, that was nothing. He licked her gently not to wake her and purred while shaking.
Old June 28th, 2017, 01:36 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Dead

Halestar nodded at the other cats- another crash of thunder echoing through the forest, muffling the sounds of their footsteps sloshing through the thick mud-covered ground. She sighed faintly and straightened her head, focusing on her target- it was cold but she could deal with it.

The Maine Coon's pelt was held down by the thick substance, clumping up and dragging across the leaves and twigs she was walking over. She had to make it to RiverClan and conserve as much strength as she could to help aid the battle. She could almost guarantee that Russetstar would not be expecting them at this time of night or in the middle of a thunderstorm.

Drip.
Drip.
Drop.

@Aquarius @Aashka @Chameleon @Darkclaws @Splash @Eclipse

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Last edited by Jingle; June 28th, 2017 at 01:38 AM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk turned his gaze back from the clouds to Blackfrost. He watched her constantly move around closer to him. He stayed still as much as he could, but the shivering was coming back into play and he tried to keep it to a minimum as he listened to her news. He stayed next to her, letting her know that he was there for her. No matter what would happen in the future, he would be there for his mate when nobody else did. He heard the thunder, but compared to lighting from a few ago, that was nothing. He licked her gently not to wake her and purred while shaking.
Throughout her life, Blackfrost had come off as this fearless, strong she-cat that most cats avoided and strayed away from due to her cold personality. However, Crowhawk got to know her and saw the real cat past the wall she put up long ago after being hurt by others. He saw when she was scared and how she could be loving, just like any other cat and she valued that more than anything. The she-cat could only trust him and the words he spoke to her before, about promising to be there for her and never leaving her side. Blackfrost did trust him though, more than any cat before this tom-cat - because he proved himself to her. He proved that he cared for her and saw how much she cared for him in return. It made the warrior smile once more as she slept, fantasies and hopes for the future going through her dreamscape. His loving and gentle licks made her purr against him, feeling safe and secure in her midst. The rainfall was still there, but more gentle with less thunder and lightning than before. Thankfully, the wind had calmed down a lot from earlier, otherwise this bush that they laid under would surely be gone by now.
Old June 28th, 2017, 08:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
Halestar nodded at the other cats- another crash of thunder echoing through the forest, muffling the sounds of their footsteps sloshing through the thick mud-covered ground. She sighed faintly and straightened her head, focusing on her target- it was cold but she could deal with it.

The Maine Coon's pelt was held down by the thick substance, clumping up and dragging across the leaves and twigs she was walking over. She had to make it to RiverClan and conserve as much strength as she could to help aid the battle. She could almost guarantee that Russetstar would not be expecting them at this time of night or in the middle of a thunderstorm.

Drip.
Drip.
Drop.

Rasberrybubble felt no fear. She knew she should, however; she didn't. She knew there would be a fight and that she'd fight for her life to get those fish-eaters out of the forest. She'd help make it four clans again, Shadowclan, Thunderclan, Windclan, and Skyclan would be the rightful four clans.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 28th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Throughout her life, Blackfrost had come off as this fearless, strong she-cat that most cats avoided and strayed away from due to her cold personality. However, Crowhawk got to know her and saw the real cat past the wall she put up long ago after being hurt by others. He saw when she was scared and how she could be loving, just like any other cat and she valued that more than anything. The she-cat could only trust him and the words he spoke to her before, about promising to be there for her and never leaving her side. Blackfrost did trust him though, more than any cat before this tom-cat - because he proved himself to her. He proved that he cared for her and saw how much she cared for him in return. It made the warrior smile once more as she slept, fantasies and hopes for the future going through her dreamscape. His loving and gentle licks made her purr against him, feeling safe and secure in her midst. The rainfall was still there, but more gentle with less thunder and lightning than before. Thankfully, the wind had calmed down a lot from earlier, otherwise this bush that they laid under would surely be gone by now.
Crowhawk purred softly as Blackfrost slept. He was thinking of all the things in the past. How stupid he was back then and how lonely he really felt. But that never bothered him before. Now he had the one that he could truly call a friend and that he really cared about. Now they were mates and Crowhawk isn't going to let that slip from them. He really loved her and cared about her despite how little they've seen each other. But he felt like in that short time, they know each other very well. He looked down at her, laying his head next to hers and yawned. He hadn't slept in a while and it had finally caught up to him, but he forced himself to stay awake.
Old June 28th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:

Drip.
Drip.
Drop.

Wispdance's eyes slid closed against the water dripping in them. The thunder's loud roars echoed in her head. it sounded like war cries. Wispdance smiled at this realization. She loved battle, the world sounded like battle, she was about to take part in a battle that RiverClan wasn't expecting. This all made her happy, something she wasn't used to feeling, but something she enjoyed nonetheless.
Bring it on, RiverClan scum.
Old June 28th, 2017, 03:01 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

Drip.
Drip.
Drop.

Sharptalon felt his fur being weighed down by the mud and rain, he pushed on though. His eyes focused on what would happen momentarily. The tuxedo tom softly placed his paws on the mud, he narrowed his eyes and followed Halestar. He glanced at the other cats of their patrol, he signed softly and continued on walking through the thick mud.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old June 28th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk purred softly as Blackfrost slept. He was thinking of all the things in the past. How stupid he was back then and how lonely he really felt. But that never bothered him before. Now he had the one that he could truly call a friend and that he really cared about. Now they were mates and Crowhawk isn't going to let that slip from them. He really loved her and cared about her despite how little they've seen each other. But he felt like in that short time, they know each other very well. He looked down at her, laying his head next to hers and yawned. He hadn't slept in a while and it had finally caught up to him, but he forced himself to stay awake.
As the long-furred warrior slept soundly in the comforts of her mate right beside her, slowly drifting off like her, the she-cat’s paws seemed to twitch slightly in her sleep as she dreamed and she even uttered a small growl now and then, her claws unsheathing and sheathing a few times. Blackfrost managed to move away from Crowhawk slightly, not a lot but enough not to make any part of them touch anymore and the warrior seemed to reach out with her paws towards nothing but air as her dreams reflected the demons of her past and the many cats that had walked away from her like a piece of crow-food. “C-Crowhawk..” She whimpered out in her sleep, seeming to dream of him walking away from her with all the others. These were recurring nightmares that she had, but this time, Crowhawk was apart of them. It was her mind tricking her, making the she-cat believe that he would leave someday like the rest. A few drops of rainwater slipped from the leaves of the bush and onto her muzzle, making Blackfrost wince and then utter another distressed whimper.
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@woly

Lucky stumbled along the dense, wet undergrowth of the forest her pelt drenched and clinging to her broken body. She knew she was hurt, and badly, and she was breathing in heaving, ragged gasps. Agony shot through her with every pawstep. She looked down at her right forepaw and a groan of anguish escaped her lips. It was bloody and at an angle that made her stomach lurch. The blood running from her torn ear had run into her eye. Her shoulder throbbed and stung from a massive gash there, and the still-bleeding wound was causing her shoulder to swell and stiffen as yet more blood caked her night-black pelt. The she-cat looked around the woods, terror swarming within her as she realized she had no idea how to get back to her housefolks' nest. She had been just a few gardens over when a massive tan-colored dog had come out of nowhere. She had fought savagely, sheer panic guiding her claws, and had just barely managed to hurt it enough to escape from it's slavering jaws and dart frantically away, not caring where she wound up so long as it was far away from that monstrous dog! A bright flash and deafening rumble of thunder brought her abruptly out of her memories and back to the forest where she now found herself, badly battered and bleeding with no help in sight. She fought the urge to curl up into a ball and cry like a lost kit. As she took another staggering step forward, her vision rippled like water disturbed in her dish, and she her head felt too light and a dizziness washed over her. "N-no.." she squeaked, helplessly. I've lost too much blood. With a sudden jolt of panic, she realized she would soon lose consciousness. I'm going to die here. She looked around desperately, but there was not a housefolk in sight. Another wave of dizziness swept through her, and she gasped, fighting to stay on her feet. Knowing she couldn't manage another step, she threw her head back and cried out in a desperate, wailing yowl, "He-Help! Someone please help me! Help!" Even this effort left her vision to swim and reel and she staggered, "Help..." this last cry was broken murmur and it was drowned out by another thunderous crash as the forest pulsed with sharp white light.

Last edited by Charmer; June 29th, 2017 at 11:39 PM. Reason: I saw some things I wanted to fix, and also it's raining i guess.
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
As the long-furred warrior slept soundly in the comforts of her mate right beside her, slowly drifting off like her, the she-cat’s paws seemed to twitch slightly in her sleep as she dreamed and she even uttered a small growl now and then, her claws unsheathing and sheathing a few times. Blackfrost managed to move away from Crowhawk slightly, not a lot but enough not to make any part of them touch anymore and the warrior seemed to reach out with her paws towards nothing but air as her dreams reflected the demons of her past and the many cats that had walked away from her like a piece of crow-food. “C-Crowhawk..” She whimpered out in her sleep, seeming to dream of him walking away from her with all the others. These were recurring nightmares that she had, but this time, Crowhawk was apart of them. It was her mind tricking her, making the she-cat believe that he would leave someday like the rest. A few drops of rainwater slipped from the leaves of the bush and onto her muzzle, making Blackfrost wince and then utter another distressed whimper.
Seeing Blackfrost react the way she did, he told himself to stay awake for her. She seemed to be having some type of bad dream. When she moved away, he moved closer to her, partly because he wanted to feel her fur again, but mostly to try and relax her again. He licked her as she reached out and called his name. "I'm right here." He whispered softly in her ear. "And I won't leave." The rainwater coming through made him shift to block it, as he licked the water that landed on her away, purring next to her. "No sir, Starclan themselves couldn't make me leave."