Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:45 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by idia
Today 11:43 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:39 AM
Aeolus (Hawkpaw/fur Past...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 11:33 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:32 AM

Old August 22nd, 2022, 04:09 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: Herondive Hollow

BRIGHTPATH
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ With the strange object now laying on the ground in-between the three, Brightpath watched as both of their patrol-mates went closer to inspect it, both seeming very displeased with the noises that it made. The next topic that surfaced would be whether it was an actual living thing or not. Smallheart seemed positive that it was. The young ThunderClan warrior was not too keen on that decision though, reaching a paw forward and pressing the twoleg thing gently. It made another squeaking noise, but this time it was a tad softer. “Hm.” Brightpath hummed, staring at it, “Well, no matter if it’s alive or not. We probably shouldn’t mess with it anymore.” Bending down, the tortie feline grabbed the toy and swiftly chucked it onto the other side of the border. The toy landed on ShadowClan’s land, uttering a loud squeak. “Now it’s their problem.” They decided swiftly, before turning back to Foxpaw and Smallheart, “Are you two ready to head back now? It seems like the rainstorm has calmed down a bit.”

⸻⸻⸻⸻

( @Lakestorm @Pheasantflight )
Old August 22nd, 2022, 04:16 PM
Sneaky blue boi

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepirateking View Post
BRIGHTPATH
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ With the strange object now laying on the ground in-between the three, Brightpath watched as both of their patrol-mates went closer to inspect it, both seeming very displeased with the noises that it made. The next topic that surfaced would be whether it was an actual living thing or not. Smallheart seemed positive that it was. The young ThunderClan warrior was not too keen on that decision though, reaching a paw forward and pressing the twoleg thing gently. It made another squeaking noise, but this time it was a tad softer. “Hm.” Brightpath hummed, staring at it, “Well, no matter if it’s alive or not. We probably shouldn’t mess with it anymore.” Bending down, the tortie feline grabbed the toy and swiftly chucked it onto the other side of the border. The toy landed on ShadowClan’s land, uttering a loud squeak. “Now it’s their problem.” They decided swiftly, before turning back to Foxpaw and Smallheart, “Are you two ready to head back now? It seems like the rainstorm has calmed down a bit.”

⸻⸻⸻⸻

( @Lakestorm @Pheasantflight )
Smallheart nodded calmly, “I’m drenched, I’m gonna lay down in my nest first thing when we get back to camp,” he chuckled
Old September 15th, 2022, 09:54 AM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

She soon spotted her apprentice and turned to stalk out of camp, expecting Wildpaw to follow as they should. The border to Thunderclan was the only one she had visited so far, and even though she knew the scent of the other clans, she wasn't about to go looking for them on a patrol. As soon as they arrived at the border, she flicked her long tail to her apprentice. "Marking the border is very simple, just make sure to get your scent gets there so they smell that we have been here. You can rub yourself on the bushes and small trees for example, as long as your scent gets there." Owlstorm stayed close while she got to work in case Wildpaw had any questions.

@marshall

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Old September 18th, 2022, 12:12 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Darkpaw
Darkpaw nodded his head when asked if he was an apprentice, not really wanting to elaborate further. "I'm not too sure where Garfield is," the young tom admitted with a shrug of his shoulders. "But we shouldn't let that stop us from going out on the patrol, after all, Cinderblaze wouldn't want us to fall behind. I'm sure Garfield will catch up eventually" he said. The black tabby was trying to sound convincing, but he wasn't much older than most of the kits and he wasn't too sure if the newcomer would acknowledge him or not.
"You're new to the clan, right? Well, Cinderblaze showed me the WindClan border on my first day of training, so I can lead perhaps?" He was even less sure about this suggestion, but he knew that the chances of his patrolmate knowing where the borders were was very slim and though he had only been to the border once himself, he was sure he'd be able to lead them there and back without problem. The only issue of course would be if they ran into any trouble while there, the two of them would have no hope against a full patrol of WindClan warriors. Shaking those thoughts out of his head he turned his gaze back to Iceyees, anxiously waiting for his answer.
(Sorry for the extremely late reply, shall we go to the border after your next response?)
[ @error just in case you join later on]

Iceeyes
__
Iceeyes nodded at Darkpaw. Although young, the tom spoke truth, as Iceeyes doubted that this Cinderblaze would be too happy about them being late for patrol or whatever it was called.
As he walked, he listened to Darkpaw,
“Yup, brand new to this clan. And if you think you’re up for it, lead the way. I’m not going to stop you if you know your way around better than me,” He meowed, giving the tom a small grin.
He started off in one direction before reminding himself that he didn’t know where he was going. He turned back to Darkpaw,
“Right. Can you lead the way, then?” There was a soft chuckle in his voice.
[ @error (also, sorry for the shortness)]

Last edited by Willowfern; September 18th, 2022 at 12:13 PM.
Old September 21st, 2022, 11:17 PM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

Though it seemed that her explanation wasn't needed. Not because Wildpaw already knew how borders were marked, but because she wasn't there. Owlstorm kept a sharp eye out for her apprentice while she went about marking the border - something that had to be done no matter where her apprentice was. She finished up working and Wildpaw still wasn't there, so with a huff of annoyance the stormy grey molly turned and stalked back to camp. She'd report to Cinderblaze, then she'd look for her apprentice again.

@marshall [Owlstorm is going to report now, but you can still have Wild show up since Owl will come back to search for him a little ]

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Old October 2nd, 2022, 06:49 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

thunderblaze sniffed the border as if he couldnt want another punishment he expect lot more from the patrol leader
@Willie Warf
Old October 3rd, 2022, 09:13 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ View Post
thunderblaze sniffed the border as if he couldnt want another punishment he expect lot more from the patrol leader
@Willie Warf
"Im sorry" Stagbound stated as he observed the scent line for any foreign smells.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old October 4th, 2022, 08:27 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Thunderblaze sniffed around then twisting his ear to stagbound he huffed" patrolmates expects a lot from the patrol leader, the patrol is serious... stagbound i expected a lot from you" he said with a deep voice, he continued along the border the marking some ways,
@Willie Warf
Old October 6th, 2022, 05:19 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Leafnight
The Thunderclan molly ducked her head out from the forest into Herondive Hollow, surveying if there were any Shadowclan cats that might cause her and her apprentice, Acornpaw, trouble. After she was confident that the two of them wouldn't be disturbed she nodded to the little tom, "Welcome to Herondive Hollow." she smiled to him, before padding down to the scent markers, "This is the Shadowclan border, make sure you don't step over it, I don't want you accidentally trespassing."

Leafnight flicked her tail, "Have a look around, let me know when you're ready to move on, I'll follow behind you, okay?"
@lucidense

- bios | tracker | shop -
Old October 7th, 2022, 03:00 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Acornpaw nodded eagerly. He padded carefully along the edges of the border, bending down to sniff it, only to visibly recoil, blinking rapidly. "They smell very.." Be nice- "Froggy..." Acornpaw peered into the territory for a long while, before taking a step back and looking at his mentor. "I think I'm ready to go now." @Apollo.

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense