Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:53 AM
and i don't know where to...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:52 AM
Making Friends, Maybe?
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:49 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2020, 10:58 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGonnaGiveYouUp View Post
@Socks

"What are you looking at?" Hazelkit asked unexpectedly, wondering the other kit was doing. "Why are you looking at the ground?" She asked in a curious tone.

Tumblekit leapt in his pelt at Hazelkit's voice, scared out of his thoughts by her questions. Even when he turned to the fellow kit, his paws didn't stop moving. In fact, both his paws started working the dirt at a faster pace than previously. "I- Hi! It-I, uh, paws. Watching them." The ginger tom nodded at his moving paws, not having to put any thought in keeping them moving. It was like they had a mind of their own. "Moving- I, uh, 's loud. Loud here- paws..." His thoughts, as usual, couldn't get themselves in any sort of order. Everything that crossed his mind came out in his jumbled sentences.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 29th, 2020, 11:46 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Tumblekit leapt in his pelt at Hazelkit's voice, scared out of his thoughts by her questions. Even when he turned to the fellow kit, his paws didn't stop moving. In fact, both his paws started working the dirt at a faster pace than previously. "I- Hi! It-I, uh, paws. Watching them." The ginger tom nodded at his moving paws, not having to put any thought in keeping them moving. It was like they had a mind of their own. "Moving- I, uh, 's loud. Loud here- paws..." His thoughts, as usual, couldn't get themselves in any sort of order. Everything that crossed his mind came out in his jumbled sentences.
She only tilted her head to the side in confusion. She didn't understand much of what the other kit said nor what he was doing but was quiet interested. She looked at his paws for a moment before continuing. "Why are you tapping your paws on the ground like that?" "Why are you tapping your paws onto the ground faster now that I star- Oh! I'm so sorry did I startle you? I didn't mean to."

But that aside, have a great day.

Old May 30th, 2020, 12:41 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

-- @Undertaker @Moonraven --

Stagkit was once again left perplexed. Now Mindtalk... but not Mindtalk? was sitting next to him and next to Twiglight as well, and discussing what was wrong with Twiglight's head. He flattered his own ears as Mindtalk started talking about him hurting her and he turned his blue eyes back to Mindtalk only observing the grey surroundings that was... well his life. He still didn't know why the world was always grey but since no one had bothered to answer his questions before... He'd stopped asking them. Maybe he just was weird? But then he watched Twiglight's ears flick back with a bit of... amusement? So was him calling Mindtalk funny for Twiglight? Would he rather be slapped by Twiglight or by Mindtalk? Who would slap him less? But Twig was lonely too... Making Twig laugh would make her happy wouldn't it? Maybe it would stop her head from hurting. So looking up at Mindtalk he shook his head defiantly. "Mindtalk," he said curtly and short. And then she started giving him an awful nickname! "Mindtalk. Stag's name is not... Baby Bucky. Stag's name is... Stag." But he did want to help out Twiglight and turning around and looking at Twig again he patted her head again. "Twiglight can't... be lonely. Twiglight gets sad... when lonely." Could working with Mindtalk help make Twiglight not lonely? Make Twiglight feel better? He assumed so and therefore looked back at Mindtalk, taking a hobbling step closer, trying to help himself along with his bad paw. "How can.. Stag help Twiglight feel better?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 30th, 2020, 12:50 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @Socks @Beau @elysian @Wings ]

The dark brown mackerel tabby squealed. Why wasn’t the milk-scent giving her milk? She wanted it and she wanted it now! But, feeling a rough pressure against her hindend, which made her let out another mewl and sent her tumbling into her stomachs belly, she realized that this milk-scent was now in her face. About time! She felt slightly deprived of love with the toughness of her being sent towards her mother’s belly and the lack of her father’s tongue grooming her pelt, but the need for food overtook the need to mewl for more attention. She held her paws around blindly until she pushed against the soft, fuzzy flesh of her mother’s stomach and began suckling eagerly, legs pushing against her stomach, her paws clinging and prodding on the stomach, milk dripping from her tiny maw as she struggled to put it all in her belly.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 30th, 2020, 01:07 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGonnaGiveYouUp View Post
She only tilted her head to the side in confusion. She didn't understand much of what the other kit said nor what he was doing but was quiet interested. She looked at his paws for a moment before continuing. "Why are you tapping your paws on the ground like that?" "Why are you tapping your paws onto the ground faster now that I star- Oh! I'm so sorry did I startle you? I didn't mean to."
Tumblekit mimicked her head tilt. He wasn't quite sure how to make friends but something in his brain told him that would help for whatever reason. "Not real- I mean, um, I don't. I guess- well, um, not scared. A lot." He didn't want to seem like a scared baby, he wanted to convey that but once again things didn't exactly happen as intended. Moving on, conversations do that, they move on. What's next? Names? He knew his name, that would be easy! "I-uh. Name, my- I named, It's, uh, I'm- call Tumblekit."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; May 30th, 2020 at 01:07 AM.
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver gave his apprentice a raised-eyebrow look, before rolling his eyes and shaking his head. "If you used your brain Pumapaw, you would know that we can't exactly hunt rabbits right outside of camp. For one, there are no rabbits right outside of camp. Secondly, I don't want you to go mowing down some poor elder that's resting in the clearing on your chase after a rabbit." After giving his explanation, the tom then nodded his head towards the rolling moors. "And while practice does help, first we've got to see where your instinctual hunting abilities are at." He then began padding off, further into the moors. "You're going to keep a scent-out for a rabbit, and once you find one, we will both go after it. Windclan cats usually hunt in pairs, so doing this will help me to do two things. One, judge your instinctual skills, and two, help you catch the rabbit, as I don't expect you to do so on your own in one go." Quicksilver stopped as they came to the top of the first large rise, turning and giving Pumapaw a nod. "Alright. What can you smell?"
"Those lazy ass elders deserves to be run down," Pumapaw muttered under her breath quiet enough that Quicksilver was unlikely to have heard. Following Quicksilver up the rolling hills, the apprentice was already struggling to keep up. Her short legs were a clear disadvantage forcing her to run when Quicksilver just took long strides. And then he asked her a stupid ass question too! What could she smell? Him. "I can smell you. Ugly you. But that isn't a surprise is it? How am I supposed to scent rabbits when you're standing literally right next to me and over powering everything with your god ugly scent?" She was probably going to get slapped for that... but did she really care? He'd not asked her if she could smell any prey. "Hey. No slapping me! I answered your question. You asked what I could smell! I answered it! You didn't go ahead and specify if I could smell prey or anything!" She rolled her eyes once again at him. It seemed to be the only thing she was capable of doing in Quicksilver's presence. At least she'd not insulted him yet. That was a positive, and he was actually trying to help her... but then he maybe could stop asking stupid questions too? That would make it a whole lot easier.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery aka Fizzlekit is a toot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gullkit gave a frown,” But Fiddlekit as old ash me, he should walk too.“ she meowed in confusion. She just wanted to get Fizzlekit to start walking with her. It would be cool to have someone to walk to, but hecc she could show off her ability to walk.
Fizzlekit continues squirming. "Off get! Please!"
"I agree he should learn to walk. But you're hurting him, love."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 30th, 2020, 01:22 AM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Tumblekit mimicked her head tilt. He wasn't quite sure how to make friends but something in his brain told him that would help for whatever reason. "Not real- I mean, um, I don't. I guess- well, um, not scared. A lot." He didn't want to seem like a scared baby, he wanted to convey that but once again things didn't exactly happen as intended. Moving on, conversations do that, they move on. What's next? Names? He knew his name, that would be easy! "I-uh. Name, my- I named, It's, uh, I'm- call Tumblekit."
The she-kit gave a little chuckle. "I'm Hazelkit and it's nice to meet you." The she-kit replied with a smile. It was nice to get to know other kits but she didn't really have many friends and she could tell Tumblekit didn't have many friends either, just like her.

But that aside, have a great day.

Old May 30th, 2020, 07:31 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
Whispertail-WindClan Leader's Den @Moonraven @Goldwhisker
"Fine. A rouge attacked her. It's name was Tiger." Whispertail had seen that rouge a couple times, and the cat with him called him "Tiger".
@Moonraven

Ya. I didn’t want to die by telling his name aloud. What if he came to kill me by yelling on him. Goldkit mewed scared shuffling her paws. She was telling the truth though. She wasn’t talking about Tiger.
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old May 30th, 2020, 08:19 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Skunkblaze padded into the nursery, looking around. Hello Hazelkit. he mewed. I hear your going to be an apprentice soon. @NeverGonnaGiveYouUp
Closed Thread