Today 11:29 AM

Old June 28th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost looked up at her mate for a moment, thinking about something before smiling and nodding to his words. “Sounds like a plan.” She purred and heaved herself to a standing position, her paws were heavy from laying down for so long and the she-cat uttered a wide yawn of her own, stretching out her front paws. The she-cat looked out to the gentle rain, much more relaxing and calm now that she truly observed it. “Come one, bee-brain.” Blackfrost purred, giving the tom a lick on the tip of one of his ears before padding outside, her long-furred soon becoming drizzled with soft raindrops and she breathed in the fresh air of the forest around them.
He nodded back and stood up, stretching and yawning again. He flicked his ears at the rain that landed on his head and followed her out, rolling his eyes as he did. (Sorry this one is shorter than usual)
Old June 28th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He nodded back and stood up, stretching and yawning again. He flicked his ears at the rain that landed on his head and followed her out, rolling his eyes as he did. (Sorry this one is shorter than usual)
The long-furred warrior smiled at her mate with a twitch of her whiskers as he stood up and followed her outside and into the rain. She couldn’t help but utter a small, amused giggle at his eyeroll, going up to him and purring, touching noses with Crowhawk before heading off back to camp. As Blackfrost walked with her mate not too far behind her, the she-cat became lost in thought about the future. She wondered what having a mate would really be like? What would having kits be like? The warrior glanced at her mate as she thought. Did he even want kits with her? She didn’t know, but knew that she was thinking way too far ahead for that - although, the thought excited her. She has never had kittens and just the thought of having a family with Crowhawk while in the nursery, watching them grow up. It made her smile, but she kept these future goals to herself, hoping not to overwhelm the poor tom-cat. After all, they did just become mates today and she promised to him silently that she would never ask too much of him like some mates did.

“Come on, Crowhawk. A nice, warm den awaits us back in camp!” She purred, bounding forward, “We can pick out a comfortable moss nest for the two of us to share - do you like the sound of that?” Blackfrost had never been actual mates with someone. Sure, many a few crushes here and there, but nothing serious as this. The warrior was excited, nervous and all types of emotions she could not explain, to be honest.
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Don't let what your parents say stop you. Ever. You are your own cat, and you can make your own decisions and choices. They don't own you. You own yourself.

That had to be the first words that Chrysanthemumshade had to process, needed to accept. They heavily contrasted with what her mother always told her. Never be yourself. Why couldn't she be herself? Chrysanthemumshade wasn't that bad of a cat to get to know. She was mellow...sweet...docile...anything of the above. She didn't bother the other kits, she was always obedient, and she was independent. So, why couldn't she be herself? As the she cat bounded out of the den, and turned her head to quickly glance the outline of the large black cat. There was much she couldn't see of him, her luminescent green eyes scanned the area of the territory. Everything was dark. Night. And, though pretty, it was scary. Falling back to gingerly walk beside the tom, him truly being her only comfort. And, if she allowed herself to think; protection. "It's easier for you to say." She let out a soft sigh. She knew she was her own person. Her own cat. She knew that the world was about free will, but all that vanished. Gone from her. Stripped of her desires because she was accustomed to the fact of impressing others. To feed upon their interests in order to be liked. "You don't have to bow down to every will," she quickly glanced up at him. He appeared even more majestic than he did back in the den. His large size...the silver lining of his pelt...and that expression screamed majestic. She almost found herself awestruck, just staring at him with her hues. She was truly fascinated by the sight of him, but suddenly looked away just to keep her sight on the distance. "Honestly, it's like every cat I pass owns me." She twitched her ears, and wondered why she was even telling him all this. Maybe, she should had kept this to herself, but she did appreciate the words he had given her. They were words that she haven't heard in...oh, such a long time. The only time she was allowed to be herself was around her siblings. At best. Perhaps, no one would get a hint of that side. "Forget what I said." She laughed it off. "I don't know what came over me! Perhaps...sleepiness." Ah, she hated her voice. The way it would squeak up whenever she was lying or nervous about something.

Then, she succumbed to the dark feeling. The night. The stars. The moon. Everything was simply glowing it seemed! It made her pelt tingle. Especially with the added breeze. She soaked in the scents, and half-consciously stepped closer to Wolfglare. The first reason to know he was still there. The second reason to get added heat to her own pelt. "I don't think this should be a one-time deal. I should have access. Like all the time." She purred, playfully. She was definitely enjoying his pelt. Soft, puffy, and gentle. Thick, and cuddly. Could she stop herself? She was pretty sure that any other she cat would be doing the same thing. Just the thought of that made her recoil. Yet, she didn't know why exactly it made her feel that way, but with any other emotion she usually felt, she brushed it aside. It was something she became a professional at upon her mother's words. Emotions were for weak cats. Easy cats. Chrys you're a submissive cat. But you're not weak. Definitely not. Was that suppose to be a compliment? What did that even mean? So, instead of trying to figure it out, Chrysanthemumshade buried it down, and she promised that she would enjoy this walk.

This cold temperature walk. Right with this tom she couldn't help, but fear. Such uncertainty settled within her, and she had looked up at him again, a sly look on her face. "But, I mean, if you find me dying of low body temperature amusing..." She trailed off, but kept a well hidden smile upon her maw. In contrast, she still kept close to him. "Terrifying things happens at night, you know." She said, lowly, and swallowed a lump in her throat. The night had always scared her. Especially when it was storming. Chrysanthemumshade could recall when she was a kit, and she would hide behind Cloverwhisker for protection, despite being the older sister. It wasn't like she could go to her brother, who had been made an apprentice before they were born. Even if it weren't cause of the bad weather, Chrysanthemumshade found the dark to be an endearing frightful place. Things lingered in the shadows. Only so much her eyes can catch. Things happened in the dark. Enemies were found in the dark.

Chrysanthemumshade pressed herself closer to Wolfglare. Her shivering was definitely still there, this time not because of the large black furred tom, but more so because of the night noises. Little critters. Annoying crickets. Croaks of night birds that made her coward in a corner. As they continued walking, The grey she cat snapped opened her eyes. I can't appear frightened! What if Wolfglare finds me to be a coward? A real life coward not suited for clan life! Her forestry hues danced around, displaying with discomfort. Here she was, slinking into the desperation of what her mother made her become. All Chrysanthemumshade wanted to do was impress Wolfglare. She assumed he wouldn't like coward cats. Just look at the size of him! He wasn't scared? He amazed her, honestly. If only she had met him at the right time before she allowed her mother to manipulate her. Now, that she was well accustomed to this life...it felt wrong not to live it.

Chrysanthemumshade pushed--forced herself away from the tom's pelt. The first thing to showing bravery was holding yourself up. She wasn't a kit. She definitely wasn't his mate. She didn't even know if they were friends or not! She needed some type of sign to be dubbed as such. And, since she didn't receive that sign, the she cat figured she didn't impress him much as she had wanted. "Not to me, though! Because, I'm brave!" She felt the chills of the night. It practically made her teeth chatter for a moment, but it wasn't that extremely cold. She knew she would survive. So, she continued on. Her small paws making a light trail. Slowly, she felt that she could get used to this. Chrysanthemumshade wasn't used to prowling the territory at night so much. She seldom would be found in the night because she was...in fact, afraid. She tried not to show this. She wanted to prove that she didn't need Wolfglare's comfort or protection. She didn't need anyone's!

Her tail flicked behind her, and her whiskers quivered. The only thing she needed to stop was her shivers. "Stop it! You shivering ball of fur!" She hissed under her breath at herself. For a tad moment she completely forgot that Wolfglare had been her company. The only thing she hoped was that he didn't notice her. That would be embarrassing. She lightly giggled to herself until she heard another noise. It was a crackling sound from some far away animal, but it made her jump until she was trailing along Wolfglare, keeping close to him as much as possible. At least she had that warmth again.

Now, that was embarrassing... And she thought insulting herself was. Clearing her throat, she pressed herself close to him. "So, um...why do you like to go for walks at night? I know it's probably because it's more cooler for you..." She trailed off, flicking her ears. "You don't find yourself worrying about anything? Like, oh I don't know, anything jumping out at you?" She mused lightly, then stared down at her paws. She glanced quickly over at his, noticing the large form of them. What did he have to be afraid about? Chrysanthemumshade knew a cat like Wolfglare wouldn't be afraid of anything! She admired him a lot. Even just meeting him that day. She wished she had that bravery, or that power to be herself without caring what anyone else thought of her. It must be a nice feeling...she stared up again, hoping to catch a look in his blue gaze, but instead she could see the side of his face, so she looked down again. Her eyes closed for s moment, and she sunk into the tom next to her, burying herself into it as much as she could. After all, it might be a one time thing! She couldn't allow this offer to end too soon. Oh no, she was enjoying it. Though, he might think the opposite. Chrysanthemumshade didn't consider herself to be a rude cat, and she wanted to think about how others would feel. She could tell that Wolfglare didn't like to share his pelt, so she lightened up. "Sorry...got carried away...there." She said, softly, before she only lightly brushed herself against him. It wasn't the warmth she craved, but she would suffice.

@RedHead
Wolfglare breathed in the crisp night air. He was already starting to cool down, and it felt amazing to him. These were the nights he relished, the nights that made him feel entergetic and playful. If you were to catch Wolfglare alone on a cold, crisp night like this, you would really see his truly playful side. The side that loved to bound through dandelions, bat lightning bugs gently with his paws, and just all in all, made him feel truly alive. Not many things were able to do that to Wolfglare. The dark-furred tom also loved when it rained. The cold rain at least. He loved the way it seeped through his fur, cooling down every inch of his body. The way it fell from leaf to leaf, causing the whole tree to rustle with the dripping water. The wivserful music it made, dripping and dropping, plipping and plopping. Again, there were not many things in this world that this tom liked, but the rain was something else to him. Something more, something powerful. There were many things in life that sparked his bad memories and moments, but rain was one of the good things. Rain brought new life, a fresh start to everything. Whenever it rained, Wolfglare knew that things, and cats, were given a chance to be washed and restart. That's what had happened with him on multiple occasions. And that is why he loved the rain so much. It had given him multiple chances to prove he was not a cold-blooded killer. Not a supporter of evil. Not like his parents. Not his father.

Being so lost in thought, Wolfglare almost missed Chrysanthemumshade's words. But he caught them just in time, and an expression of thought came over his features. "You don't have to bow down to every will." Wolfglare studied Chrysshade, his ice blue eyes flashing with slight hurt, before his normal emotionless expression returned. "Well, that just shows how much you don't know about me." It was a vague statement indeed, but that's what Wolfglare was. Vague. Especially when he came to things about himself or his past. Those were very touchy, difficult subjects for the large tom to talk about. Or even think about. "Nobody owns you Chrysshade. And if you think that, then you might not be the cat I thought you were." He turned his head slightly in her direction as they continued walking, his stunning eyes searching her own. "Or maybe the cat I thought you were is still hiding." Wolfglare knew she was hiding something about herself, he had figured it out. The way she seemed to want to say something that corresponded with her own personality, but then those words were replaced by the cat who she was not. But Wolfglare, through this experiment, planned to figure out who she was, inside and out. He knew he'd have to earn her trust thiugh, as she had said before. Trust was a two-way path, and easily broken. He felt as if he'd heard those words before, but more as a warning than the way he heard them this time. Wolfglare pretty much ignored her request to forget what she had said. With Wolfglare, nothing was forgotten.

"Access all the time? Hmm I'm not so sure about that...." A small smirk passed across Wolfglare's face as he turned his head fully to look at the she-cat. Her pelt was glowing in the soft moonlight that filtered through the trees, and Wolfglare had to admit she looked... Stunning. Especially those eyes. Wolfglare could not get over her green hues that looked so much like his beloved forest. He looked at her for a few moments longer then necessary, mainly focusing on her eyes. Then he averted his gaze, looking around at their moon bathed sumitro dings. To him, it was beautiful. The darkness was beautiful. It was mysterious and secretive, with so many new things to discover with each step. That's how Wolfglare was himself. He was like the darkness. He was mysterious and secretive, even his pelt matched that description. But if you stepped into his comfort zone, let yourself take a risk of getting to know him, you'll know more about what lies in that darkness. And if you shine a light there, then you'll be able to see things more clearly. The only question was, who had a bright enough light to see Wolfglare clearly, for the beauty he truly was?

Her next statement caused the dark-future warrior to roll his eyes in exasperation, but an amused glint shone in his icy eyes. "Are you trying to tell me you're cold? Because of you are, just say it clearly please. And I will do what I can to help." To prove this, Wolfglare placed his tail around Chrysanthemumshade as they continued walking. The movement felt kind of awkward, but Wolfglare wanted her to trust him. And maybe, he could even trust her too. He agreed with her next words. He knew terrifying things could happen at night. He just wasn't afraid of what they might be. "I'll protect you." The words that came out of his maw surprised even Wolfglare. Did I really just say that? But it was true. He would protect Chrysanthemumshade if anything came out of the dark to hurt her. He just felt that vocalizing it seemed a little... Odd?

As Chrysanthemumshade pressed closer to his pelt, Wolfglare curled his tail tighter around her. He knew he had been asking a lot of her to come out here, in the cold with him, and he was determined to not make her regret it. Besides, maybe this was his first friend? Wolfglare had other "friends" of course, but that wasn't really the tee for them. They were more like glorifie acquaintances. Maybe Chrysshade would be his first real friend. When she pushed herself away from him, Wolfglare was quite surprised. Did I do something wrong? He hadn't thought so. At her words though, he realized that she was just trying to act brave. He shook his head and let out a small laugh. It just seemed quite funny to him, her trying to act brave around him. He was the definition of fear and bravery all in one package. But he could tell she could be the definition of teasing and needless poking fun at. Although those might be the same thing.

As Chrysanthemumshade started shivering once again, Wolfglare's sharp Jose picked up the scent of a rabbit. When the crack sounded through the silent forest, Wolfglare watched in amusement as Chrysanthemumshade jumped back towards him, padding closer to him. "Careful Chrysshade. I think that bunny was out to get you." He purred, laughter lacing his words. With how much she had teased him earlier, Wolfglare enjoyed the chance he had to tease her back.

"Yep! That's spot on! It's quite cooler for me. And no, I don't worry. I could handle a fox by myself. Badgers though, I might have to worry about those." Wolfglare felt Chrysanthemumshade rubbing herself in his pelt, an he got slightly uncomfortable. He wasn't used to that. Hen she stopped he was grateful for that, but realized she was probably still cold. Coming to a stop, Wolfglare sat down, taking a deep breath of the night air. He enjoyed the crisp scent. He incurred his tail from his paws, a silent invitation for Chrysshade to come and... Snuggle with him. I suppose...

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 29th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
The long-furred warrior smiled at her mate with a twitch of her whiskers as he stood up and followed her outside and into the rain. She couldn’t help but utter a small, amused giggle at his eyeroll, going up to him and purring, touching noses with Crowhawk before heading off back to camp. As Blackfrost walked with her mate not too far behind her, the she-cat became lost in thought about the future. She wondered what having a mate would really be like? What would having kits be like? The warrior glanced at her mate as she thought. Did he even want kits with her? She didn’t know, but knew that she was thinking way too far ahead for that - although, the thought excited her. She has never had kittens and just the thought of having a family with Crowhawk while in the nursery, watching them grow up. It made her smile, but she kept these future goals to herself, hoping not to overwhelm the poor tom-cat. After all, they did just become mates today and she promised to him silently that she would never ask too much of him like some mates did.

“Come on, Crowhawk. A nice, warm den awaits us back in camp!” She purred, bounding forward, “We can pick out a comfortable moss nest for the two of us to share - do you like the sound of that?” Blackfrost had never been actual mates with someone. Sure, many a few crushes here and there, but nothing serious as this. The warrior was excited, nervous and all types of emotions she could not explain, to be honest.
Crowhawk watched her as she stood and began to leave. He stayed where he was for an extra moment before standing and stretching his body. He walked out after her, looking up at the rain and followed her as she began to leave. He nodded when she talked about the moss nest. "I would enjoy that." He answered to her question. He would enjoy it as well, but didn't tell her about his worries that the camp maybe paw-deep in water. Right now his mate was happy with a smile on her face, so he was happy with a smile on his face and that added a purr that was hiding.
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk watched her as she stood and began to leave. He stayed where he was for an extra moment before standing and stretching his body. He walked out after her, looking up at the rain and followed her as she began to leave. He nodded when she talked about the moss nest. "I would enjoy that." He answered to her question. He would enjoy it as well, but didn't tell her about his worries that the camp maybe paw-deep in water. Right now his mate was happy with a smile on her face, so he was happy with a smile on his face and that added a purr that was hiding.
Her mate’s response made her continue to smile, feeling happier than she ever had in a very long time. Blackfrost couldn’t help but wonder if she acted too energetic or needy sometimes around other cats - especially Crowhawk. She glanced at him before looking down at her paws, which brushed through the dampened grass. The she-cat assumed that he would tell her if she was getting annoying. She shook her head, not wanting these self-doubts towards herself to get in the way of this good moment. Blackfrost was delighted to see the smile on her mate’s face and the purr that rumbled from him, perhaps he was just as happy as she was after all. “Thank you, Crowhawk..for everything.” The she-cat decided to add as they walked as she looked at him with a softened expression, “You have no idea how happy you’ve made a lonely little she-cat on this day.” And it was completely true, Blackfrost felt like this was a new start to her life and now she didn’t have to fear of being alone - she trusted Crowhawk and all the promises he had made her. Several lingering drops of rain slipped from the leaves of the trees and onto her back, making the long-furred female shiver at the feeling, but overall not bothered by it anymore. The warrior smirked at her mate, a bit of playful nature hinting in her eyes before she dashed forward through the forest ahead of him, her paws kicking up puddles of rainwater with each leap she took.

[ Continued in Shadowclan Clearing ]
Old June 29th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Her mate’s response made her continue to smile, feeling happier than she ever had in a very long time. Blackfrost couldn’t help but wonder if she acted too energetic or needy sometimes around other cats - especially Crowhawk. She glanced at him before looking down at her paws, which brushed through the dampened grass. The she-cat assumed that he would tell her if she was getting annoying. She shook her head, not wanting these self-doubts towards herself to get in the way of this good moment. Blackfrost was delighted to see the smile on her mate’s face and the purr that rumbled from him, perhaps he was just as happy as she was after all. “Thank you, Crowhawk..for everything.” The she-cat decided to add as they walked as she looked at him with a softened expression, “You have no idea how happy you’ve made a lonely little she-cat on this day.” And it was completely true, Blackfrost felt like this was a new start to her life and now she didn’t have to fear of being alone - she trusted Crowhawk and all the promises he had made her. Several lingering drops of rain slipped from the leaves of the trees and onto her back, making the long-furred female shiver at the feeling, but overall not bothered by it anymore. The warrior smirked at her mate, a bit of playful nature hinting in her eyes before she dashed forward through the forest ahead of him, her paws kicking up puddles of rainwater with each leap she took.

[ Continued in Shadowclan Clearing ]
Crowhawk was now next to her. Her smile made him happy. He loved her smile, it showed him what it was like to make one smile to him and how it felt to them and to him. He didn't say anything else and continued to walk into the wet grass. He shook his head when she told him thank you. "You still don't need to thank me." He told her. He looked away with a smile and rubbed up against her. He looked into her eyes with his amber ones. "You made me the luckiest tom in all the clans." He told her. "I thank you for that." He licked her cheek.
Old June 29th, 2017, 02:13 PM

My Mood: Tired

Moonpaw padded out of the Shadowclan camp and bounded a couple steps into the territory. Her high mood was buzzing through her veins and she looked back, waiting for Canarypaw to appear. It was a weird feeling, definitely, to have another cat besides her mentor to spend the day with. Surely Sootfur wouldn't mind if another apprentice showed her some battle moves. He definitely wouldn't mind that she was actually making friends in the clan.

But was Canarypaw a friend? She didn't really know. All she really knew is that he was being friendly. Wasn't that all that mattered? Moonpaw shook her head to clear the negative thoughts. There wasn't time for those right now. She whipped around, waiting for Canarypaw to appear.

@RedHead
Old June 29th, 2017, 06:17 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
Halestar nodded at the other cats- another crash of thunder echoing through the forest, muffling the sounds of their footsteps sloshing through the thick mud-covered ground. She sighed faintly and straightened her head, focusing on her target- it was cold but she could deal with it.

The Maine Coon's pelt was held down by the thick substance, clumping up and dragging across the leaves and twigs she was walking over. She had to make it to RiverClan and conserve as much strength as she could to help aid the battle. She could almost guarantee that Russetstar would not be expecting them at this time of night or in the middle of a thunderstorm.

Drip.
Drip.
Drop.

@Aquarius @Aashka @Chameleon @Darkclaws @Splash @Eclipse

(Sorry for late reply, I was busy and I had writer's block)
Darkclaws started picking up his pace until he was right behind Halestar. He looked towards her for a second and looked back straight ahead. His fur was matted from the rain. We should nearly be there by now He thought, but to be honest, he wasn't entirely sure, the rain had disoriented his sense of smell and he had never been this far away from camp in the rain.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 29th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

(Movin’ it here because I assume we’re no longer in the camp. @CandyFlossCat )
A scent reached the small cat’s nose and he stopped in his tracks, nose crinkling as it did earlier while Mintpaw tried to identify the scent. He knew it was a prey scent, because his mouth watered just by the smell of it. He dipped his head down lower to the ground, assuming since prey was small it’d leave a scent trail near the ground. He still couldn’t pinpoint what prey it was, but no way was he going to ask for help.
With a huff, his fur bristling, he slowly followed where he thought the trail was leading.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 29th, 2017, 07:08 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Wolfglare breathed in the crisp night air. He was already starting to cool down, and it felt amazing to him. These were the nights he relished, the nights that made him feel entergetic and playful. If you were to catch Wolfglare alone on a cold, crisp night like this, you would really see his truly playful side. The side that loved to bound through dandelions, bat lightning bugs gently with his paws, and just all in all, made him feel truly alive. Not many things were able to do that to Wolfglare. The dark-furred tom also loved when it rained. The cold rain at least. He loved the way it seeped through his fur, cooling down every inch of his body. The way it fell from leaf to leaf, causing the whole tree to rustle with the dripping water. The wivserful music it made, dripping and dropping, plipping and plopping. Again, there were not many things in this world that this tom liked, but the rain was something else to him. Something more, something powerful. There were many things in life that sparked his bad memories and moments, but rain was one of the good things. Rain brought new life, a fresh start to everything. Whenever it rained, Wolfglare knew that things, and cats, were given a chance to be washed and restart. That's what had happened with him on multiple occasions. And that is why he loved the rain so much. It had given him multiple chances to prove he was not a cold-blooded killer. Not a supporter of evil. Not like his parents. Not his father.

Being so lost in thought, Wolfglare almost missed Chrysanthemumshade's words. But he caught them just in time, and an expression of thought came over his features. "You don't have to bow down to every will." Wolfglare studied Chrysshade, his ice blue eyes flashing with slight hurt, before his normal emotionless expression returned. "Well, that just shows how much you don't know about me." It was a vague statement indeed, but that's what Wolfglare was. Vague. Especially when he came to things about himself or his past. Those were very touchy, difficult subjects for the large tom to talk about. Or even think about. "Nobody owns you Chrysshade. And if you think that, then you might not be the cat I thought you were." He turned his head slightly in her direction as they continued walking, his stunning eyes searching her own. "Or maybe the cat I thought you were is still hiding." Wolfglare knew she was hiding something about herself, he had figured it out. The way she seemed to want to say something that corresponded with her own personality, but then those words were replaced by the cat who she was not. But Wolfglare, through this experiment, planned to figure out who she was, inside and out. He knew he'd have to earn her trust thiugh, as she had said before. Trust was a two-way path, and easily broken. He felt as if he'd heard those words before, but more as a warning than the way he heard them this time. Wolfglare pretty much ignored her request to forget what she had said. With Wolfglare, nothing was forgotten.

"Access all the time? Hmm I'm not so sure about that...." A small smirk passed across Wolfglare's face as he turned his head fully to look at the she-cat. Her pelt was glowing in the soft moonlight that filtered through the trees, and Wolfglare had to admit she looked... Stunning. Especially those eyes. Wolfglare could not get over her green hues that looked so much like his beloved forest. He looked at her for a few moments longer then necessary, mainly focusing on her eyes. Then he averted his gaze, looking around at their moon bathed sumitro dings. To him, it was beautiful. The darkness was beautiful. It was mysterious and secretive, with so many new things to discover with each step. That's how Wolfglare was himself. He was like the darkness. He was mysterious and secretive, even his pelt matched that description. But if you stepped into his comfort zone, let yourself take a risk of getting to know him, you'll know more about what lies in that darkness. And if you shine a light there, then you'll be able to see things more clearly. The only question was, who had a bright enough light to see Wolfglare clearly, for the beauty he truly was?

Her next statement caused the dark-future warrior to roll his eyes in exasperation, but an amused glint shone in his icy eyes. "Are you trying to tell me you're cold? Because of you are, just say it clearly please. And I will do what I can to help." To prove this, Wolfglare placed his tail around Chrysanthemumshade as they continued walking. The movement felt kind of awkward, but Wolfglare wanted her to trust him. And maybe, he could even trust her too. He agreed with her next words. He knew terrifying things could happen at night. He just wasn't afraid of what they might be. "I'll protect you." The words that came out of his maw surprised even Wolfglare. Did I really just say that? But it was true. He would protect Chrysanthemumshade if anything came out of the dark to hurt her. He just felt that vocalizing it seemed a little... Odd?

As Chrysanthemumshade pressed closer to his pelt, Wolfglare curled his tail tighter around her. He knew he had been asking a lot of her to come out here, in the cold with him, and he was determined to not make her regret it. Besides, maybe this was his first friend? Wolfglare had other "friends" of course, but that wasn't really the tee for them. They were more like glorifie acquaintances. Maybe Chrysshade would be his first real friend. When she pushed herself away from him, Wolfglare was quite surprised. Did I do something wrong? He hadn't thought so. At her words though, he realized that she was just trying to act brave. He shook his head and let out a small laugh. It just seemed quite funny to him, her trying to act brave around him. He was the definition of fear and bravery all in one package. But he could tell she could be the definition of teasing and needless poking fun at. Although those might be the same thing.

As Chrysanthemumshade started shivering once again, Wolfglare's sharp Jose picked up the scent of a rabbit. When the crack sounded through the silent forest, Wolfglare watched in amusement as Chrysanthemumshade jumped back towards him, padding closer to him. "Careful Chrysshade. I think that bunny was out to get you." He purred, laughter lacing his words. With how much she had teased him earlier, Wolfglare enjoyed the chance he had to tease her back.

"Yep! That's spot on! It's quite cooler for me. And no, I don't worry. I could handle a fox by myself. Badgers though, I might have to worry about those." Wolfglare felt Chrysanthemumshade rubbing herself in his pelt, an he got slightly uncomfortable. He wasn't used to that. Hen she stopped he was grateful for that, but realized she was probably still cold. Coming to a stop, Wolfglare sat down, taking a deep breath of the night air. He enjoyed the crisp scent. He incurred his tail from his paws, a silent invitation for Chrysshade to come and... Snuggle with him. I suppose...
What type of cat do you think I am...? The greyish silver feline wanted to ask him, but she held her tongue back. Instead, like she had been scolded by a parent, she pulled her ears back. Instead of impressing him, she was failing. Big time. Though it wasn't a first. She couldn't impress every cat she went passed. Secretly, Chrysanthemumshade felt that Wolfglare was a mystery. That he didn't allow anyone to get to know him. So far, she could see how he enjoyed night walks, that he liked the cold because it felt pleasant to his thick fur. This was all the she cat could get from him. Honestly, it felt aggravating that he was acting like a door, and she knew she didn't have the key to unlock every happiness, every fear, every sadness, every desire. She didn't have a code for any of that. Exactly, what did a cat like Wolfglare need to hide? From a distance, the tom looked he would be he epitome of all evil in the world. From that stoic expression to those cold eyes that could kill you with just one look. She was quite surprised that she even allowed herself to even approach the tom earlier that day. He already looked like a brooding mess within the Warriors den--and, what made her stay? That she was enjoying their conversation? That she found out that he liked Shadowclan to be under good leadership? That he believed Shadowclan is under weak reign because of their paranoid leader? That she should had walked away, and perhaps she wouldn't have gotten to know his sweet side? Bittersweet...he certainly was. This was something she registered. Chrysanthemumshade had wondered if there were other cats that were able to unlock that side to him. Just the thought of warriors, apprentices, and kits fear him without even knowing him.

And, yet I have done the same thing...judging that he would hurt her. Thinking that he would pound her into oblivion--when truly he can, but she doubt he would be that sinister. After all, haven't he allowed her to touch his pelt, despite him not being the one for such...affections? Haven't he wrapped his tail around her, keeping her warm? The gesture had taken her by surprise actually, and he seen the looks he had given her. She couldn't even return them. She felt out of place, so insecure, and in that moment, empty in her thoughts. "What," she turned her head to look at him, slightly. She didn't know what to say, or what to think. She wanted to know what her next move would be. Clearly, acting brave was over with. Maybe there was a different way to approach this manner. "Is there something on me?" She gave a light shrug, as she quickly gazed at him before averting her gaze. Being stared upon always made her insecure. Other she cats might like it. Bask in the attention, but to Chrysanthemumshade it always reminded her of the way her mentor stared at her. Like she was the only thing in the world.

Her nose twitched, and she put on a hidden smirk. The she cat felt taken aback at the fact that she jumped at the sound of a bunny. Those sweet, innocent little things couldn't do any harm, could they? However, she didn't want to appear that scared when she was really frightened. With her tail lashing behind her, the feline gave Wolfglare a sly grin. "Bunnies are dangerous, you know!" She mewed, matter-of-factly. "They're not to mess with. They're like...very, very...dangerous." She allowed herself to believe so that she didn't appear stupid. Though she might had when she voiced that out. Giving off an awkward laugh, she had to think of something else to say. Something quick. "I wouldn't have to worry about them though. You'll protect me." It sounded weird. Though he had admitted those words himself. I'll protect you. That was when she had froze up for a moment. What reason did he have to protect her? Chrysanthemumshade felt that she could believe the words. She wanted to, but that was hard for her. She was still quite frightened of him. She learned long ago that words meant nothing. Actions were everything. She could only impress so many cats by verbal responses, but once they actually seen her complete the action? She might as well had made a new best friend.

Chrysanthemumshade figured that she wouldn't say anything to this. She greatly appreciated the fact that he felt he could protect her. Who wouldn't want protection from a large cat that could swipe the life out of you just by a smack of his tail? The thought really made her laugh. Slowly, she began to embrace the coldness. Not that she was that cold. Especially with the warmth Wolfglare was providing her. The she cat looked around, admiring the soft moonlight that settled around them. It was a state of bliss. The leaves softly swaying to the wind. Her ears kept twitching, her small body shivering. Though she kept a smile on her face because, after all, she did have someone to protect her.

"I bet you can handle a fox," she turned her head to stare at him once again, looking him up and down with her green optics as if checking him out. Perhaps he wouldn't even have to handle a fox. The fox would simply run at the size of him. When she turned her gaze away, her ears flicked. "I doubt you'd be able to not handle a badger." She gave a light laugh. "I bet you can handle anything that comes your way." She purred, and gave a gentle lick to her jaws. He was like a sturdy wall. A statue that others couldn't break down. Not even a cat's worst predator. She admired that a lot. Because she knew she could never be like that. She was small, easy to run over. Both mentally and physically. Though she rather prefer that cats run her over physically. Her mind was tender, very easy to take advantage of and shape to anyone's desires.

When the large tom had stopped, Chrysanthemumshade almost kept going. Her tail swayed gently behind her, until she noticed he wasn't walking next to her any longer. And, the breeze hit her pretty hard, giving her a chill. She stopped in her tracks, turning her head to give him a glance, her nose twitching. He was just...sitting there. Why has he stopped when it was cold out here? The she cat slowly padded her way back towards him, looking up at him with her dazzlingly orbs. "Is everything alright?" She tilted her head slightly. See, Chrysanthemumshade was pretty clueless. She didn't know that Wolfglare was inviting her to snuggle against him. In her eyes, it was tempting to do just that. He was practically sitting down, a thick pelt that was warmer than hers would ever be. Though, she stayed planted to her spot. She didn't want him to appear uncomfortable. Instead of waiting for him to answer, she was tired of the wind blowing through her pelt, so she gingerly sat next to him, not too close, but just enough to feel the warmth. She kept her paws close each other, and wrapped her tail tightly around her to add more heat. She kept her eyes locked down on her paws until she felt that she was ready to look up. Stars, and stars, and more stars accompanying the moon. "Ah, the night is gorgeous," she smiled brightly, flicking her ears, then pinning them flat against her head. "No wonder you like to be out here." She quickly looked over at him. "You're like a shadow, aren't you? You like to be unseen?" She asked him, twitching her nose once more, and squinting her eyes to look at him. He did have somewhat of apparition look to him. No cat would ever see what he would be doing. She hardly could even see him in the night, but his stunning eyes were the only clue that gave him away.