Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 06:34 PM
September Gathering
Last post by nyme
Today 06:33 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by FluffyToasterBunny
Today 06:32 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 06:32 PM

Old July 29th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
As Daisykit yowled, Blossomkit jumped out of the way. Then she saw what her sister had been trying to do. A lot of the time, this situation was the other way around.

"Ha! Nice try! She meowed as her sister hit the ground. The she padded over to help her up.
DaisyKit smiled and got back up. "Thanks," she mewed when her sister helped her up. "But I will get you next time!" DaisyKit waved her tail playfully back and forth. "Sooo... What do you wanna do?"

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too

Last edited by RipplePaw; July 29th, 2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 02:01 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

A familiar scent wafted in the tom's nose, and it made him look up from the prey he was nibbling on. Upon seeing his mate, the tom purred at her touch. "You're becoming affectionate." He said, a purr rumbling in his throat. He supposed it was because she wasn't confined in the nursery as much. And, the fact that she wasn't pregnant--which was good to him. He didn't want her biting his head off all the time, but he was still happy. She was a delicate thing. Something fragile. And, he knew they would be together for many moons to come. "How are you?" He asked, then looked down at his prey. "Hungry?" He asked. If she were, he wouldn't mind pushing the fish towards her so she could eat. It wasn't a vole or any of the sort, which made him sad for a moment that he couldn't get her what she wanted. Because she deserved the world. She gave him the world. And, he'll forever be in her debt for that.

Their kits--as they were playing. More so Fiercekit finding himself leading a couple others with his bossy tendencies and little Squirrelkit hanging around that---what's that kit name? Soon he wouldn't have a name when Mixedfur was done with him. "I think Squirrel is doing this on purpose. Just so she could see me put that tom six feet underground." He huffed, staring as his daughter was playing with this other tom kit. He had expected his son to be more protective of his sister, to frighten this other tom, but nope. Fiercekit was ruling over whatever he was doing with his friends by his side. But, Mixedfur had no complaints. While his kits were busy, he could sit with the "Mrs" and catch up with anything going on in her life.
Splashheart giggled faintly at his words, shaking her head affectionately. "Well I like being a free bird." She joked, reaching her head forward to nuzzle his shoulder with her nose softly. The blue/gray she-cat settled down beside him, leaning sideways to rest her head on his shoulder. Her blue eyes drifted shut. "Im fine. Im great." She purred, taking in a deep breath. She was. She felt free and happy. And sort of tired, but that was to be expected, right?

Splashheart opened her eyes again when Mixedfur offered her food, and looked down at the fish, a smile lighting her face. "I could eat." She teased lightly, nudging him before lowering her head and taking a bite of the fish. It wasnt a vole, but Splashheart did like fish. "How are you?" She asked in return when she swallowed, letting her eyes flicker up to check on her kits before looking back at her mate with an affectionate smile.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Yeah.)
"We better hurry and hope the medicine den isn't too flooded with cats!" She mewed, nudging her mate gently. Moonsplash was covered in grit and mud, though she wasn't concerned with that currently. Her thoughts were on the kits. She saw the entrance, pawsteps away. They could make it..they could make it!
@Royal (Tempestjay) @Clover (Geckoleaf) @Duststorm (Cedartuft)
Echoskip's paws landed on the slightly dryer ground of the camp, trembling. The cold was only a small factor of the problem- the pain was growing, and Echoskip was beginning to think that something was wrong with the kits. Frantically, she began looking around, unsure of where the Medicine Cat was. "Something's wrong with the kits," She meowed, spinning around briefly to face Moonsplash with horror on her face. "It shouldn't be hurting like this, should it?" Her ears flattened against her head. "For once, I wish that my mother was here...!" She wailed, anxiety welling up in her heart. Cedartuft had gone through this before, she would be able to tell Echoskip if something was wrong, wouldn't she? Her tail curled tightly against her leg, stress building up in her system.
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Echoskip's paws landed on the slightly dryer ground of the camp, trembling. The cold was only a small factor of the problem- the pain was growing, and Echoskip was beginning to think that something was wrong with the kits. Frantically, she began looking around, unsure of where the Medicine Cat was. "Something's wrong with the kits," She meowed, spinning around briefly to face Moonsplash with horror on her face. "It shouldn't be hurting like this, should it?" Her ears flattened against her head. "For once, I wish that my mother was here...!" She wailed, anxiety welling up in her heart. Cedartuft had gone through this before, she would be able to tell Echoskip if something was wrong, wouldn't she? Her tail curled tightly against her leg, stress building up in her system.
Moonsplash was by her side, leading her mate with gentle, comforting purrs. "It'll be fine" she soothed, nuzzling her. RiverClan was probably more accepting, right? Moonsplash hoped this'd be over soon as she stood next to her mate, ready to help her. She herself was frantic inside, trying to remain cool. "What's wrong with the kits?!" She squeaked, letting panic flare through before spotting a little den that faintly smelled of herbs. "I don't know! I think I see the medicine cats den, come on!" She wailed, nudging her mate gently in the direction. Her ears were pinned back at the thought of something being wrong with the kits, though she tried to remain calm for her mate. "This is the ONLY time i'd ever want your mother around" she muttered, gently nudging her still as they made their way closer to the den.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 30th, 2017 at 04:39 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@CandyFlossCat
Silentshade sighed in relief as they reached the camp," Thank you Otterface (Let's just say I got it correct) for getting me and my kits to your camp. We wouldn't have made it another day if you hadn't shown up, despite the fact that you were trespassing..." she teased slightly amused by that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 06:28 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@CandyFlossCat
Silentshade sighed in relief as they reached the camp," Thank you Otterface (Let's just say I got it correct) for getting me and my kits to your camp. We wouldn't have made it another day if you hadn't shown up, despite the fact that you were trespassing..." she teased slightly amused by that.

Otterstream held back the urge to correct his name, nodding. "It was no problem, I hope they grow into fine young warriors." He mewed, dipping his head and padding off.
Old July 30th, 2017, 07:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Silentshade spotted her mate and snarled," FLEABRAIN! FOXDUNG! MOUSEHEARTED FOOL! I HOPE YOU ROT IN A FOX DEN AND ARE EATTEN BY BADGERS! FISH-HEARTED MATE TRAITOR! COWARD! LOSER! UGLY MOUSE BRAIN! I HOPE YOU ROT IN THE DARK FOREST AND NEVER FEEL HAPPY AGAIN! HOW I WANT TO RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND FED THEM TO THE BADGERS PREYING ON YOUR ROTTING BODY THAT'LL BE UNBURIED! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME! I HAD TO ACCEPT HELP FROM A RIVERCLAN TOM! THANKS ALOT! YOU'RE ONLY GOOD SKILL IS YOUR LOOKS! YOUR HEART IS UGLY AND YOUR A COWARD! PLUS YOUR ALWAYS FLIRTING DESPITE HAVING A MATE ALREADY! IF I WASN'T SO TIRED YOU'D BE DEAD ALREADY! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER LOVED YOU!" She spat enraged that he ditched her in camp while she was expecting kits and she had to have her kits in Shadowclan territory and except the trespassing Riverclan tom's help getting her kits to Riverclan. Why did I love him anyways... she drifted off to her early kithood with him Sunkit pipped up," Let's play family! You'll be the queen and I'll be the mate, Loudkit and Moonkit can be our kits!" Silentkit squeaked in excitement," Okay, Sunlion. You're the best mate I could ask for, can you watch the kits while I chat with Antkit?" she paused pulling up an apprenticehood memory Loudpaw was always hunting and she needed someone to talk to, since Echopaw and well technically all the she-cat apprentice's were talking to Sunpaw either they thought he was hot or an emotional support, anyways she remembered approaching him," Hey Sunpaw. Umm...I'm Silentpaw, I think you might remember me from kithood? I wanted to know if you wanted to go hunting with me." Sunpaw purred," Go away flirts. I remember you Silentpaw, I'm sorry I walked away at our games I sucked as a kit." He laughed," I'd love to go hunting with you, just us." then she remembered early warriorhood Sunstrike blushed," Umm...Silentshade, I'd like to ask you something...would you be my...ermmm...mate?" Silentshade purred," Definetly!" Yet again, he always flirted still and when he saw Silentshade he scolded them for flirting.

Sunstrike inhailed all the insults recalling every memory with her Silentkit squeaked," Let's play!" then came apprenticehood Silentpaw purred," Can we go hunting, like just us. I like spending time with you!" Lastly, early warriorhood Silentshade purred," I'm expecting OUR kits!" he forced himself to remain calm," I'm sorry Silentshade. I love you, truely and- WHAT THE!? YOU HAVE KITS-our kits! WHAT ARE THERE NAMES!" He cringed as the last sentence came out with a kit squeak

Silentshade hissed," YOU DON'T ACT LIKE IT! AND OUR KITS NAMES ARE TEARKIT AND QUAILKIT! YOU WEREN'T HERE FOR ME WHEN LOUDBELLY DIED! I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR YOU IF MOONHUNTER DIED!"

Sunstrike nuzzled each kit before continuing," I love you truely, and I promise I'll prove it, I'll visit you and the kits daily and stop flirting all together, though Kestrelsong isn't a flirt she's a friend to be clear."

Silentshade snarled,"FINE. LAST CHANCE. DON'T TOUCH MY KITS AGAIN!" She stalked off to the nursery Can I give the kits the emotional support required if I leave Sunstrike, he's normally good, despite flirting...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Moonsplash was by her side, leading her mate with gentle, comforting purrs. "It'll be fine" she soothed, nuzzling her. RiverClan was probably more accepting, right? Moonsplash hoped this'd be over soon as she stood next to her mate, ready to help her. She herself was frantic inside, trying to remain cool. "What's wrong with the kits?!" She squeaked, letting panic flare through before spotting a little den that faintly smelled of herbs. "I don't know! I think I see the medicine cats den, come on!" She wailed, nudging her mate gently in the direction. Her ears were pinned back at the thought of something being wrong with the kits, though she tried to remain calm for her mate. "This is the ONLY time i'd ever want your mother around" she muttered, gently nudging her still as they made their way closer to the den.
@Random Melchester Could you have Splashheart reroute them to the nursery? @Royal Tempestjay is still needed.
--
Echoskip cried out as she ran beside her mate, wishing that it would stop raining so that she could clear her mind. Trembling with fear at the idea that something could be wrong with her kits, Echoskip let out a silent wail at the thought. What if they were still-born? Oh she couldn't bear it if even one kitten was...
Old July 30th, 2017, 09:06 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
@Random Melchester Could you have Splashheart reroute them to the nursery? @Royal Tempestjay is still needed.
--
Echoskip cried out as she ran beside her mate, wishing that it would stop raining so that she could clear her mind. Trembling with fear at the idea that something could be wrong with her kits, Echoskip let out a silent wail at the thought. What if they were still-born? Oh she couldn't bear it if even one kitten was...
Moonsplash looked around, frantic. "Almost there.." she mewed, but paused. Was she going the right way? Was she even certain where she was? Swallowing, her ears pinned back. "Where are RiverClan warriors when you need them?!" She wailed, flicking her tail. "I-I think that's the nursery.." she nodded towards a den, nudging her mate gently.
Old July 30th, 2017, 09:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Tenpestjay frantically looked back over his shoulder. Echoskip wasn't walking fast enough. The tom raced back over to her quickly grasping her scruff and waddling towards the nursery. Geckoleaf would be remarkably busy by now and queens within the nursery should be fine with helping. Due to his abnormal height he was allowed to carry much larger cats with ease, Echoskip was no excuse she had put on a pound or so but that didn't matter. The kits were his and sure he would love them but he was only cover up for Echoskip and her true mate. Moonsplash and Echoskip loved each other and he respected it, he was like a hired worker in the place of someone fertile enough to bless them with kits. Once he reached the nursery he butted in. His shoulders barely fit in through the hole. He than gently laid Echoskip down. The side of his face still bled from the wood and his hips aching from being ran into, not to mention his stiff limbs from running all the way to Riverclan and picking up a few kits on the way. He looked at moonsplash half expecting her to thank him, there was no time for it. "How close? Are they coming?" he asked stepping closer and looming over the average heighted feline.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; July 30th, 2017 at 09:34 PM.