RiverClan Camp
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2017, 07:50 PM
tired individual

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@blue jellie
Nodding in agreement, Bearblaze followed and crossed ovwr the border with her, glad that his oaws were no longer splashing through the water. "Finally," he mumbled to his companion, "I never thought I'd be so glad to be in another Clan's territory." At this point, the large tom's fur was soaked and dragging him down, and he knew the thick fur would take a long time to dry. He didn't bother keeping his head high and slouched as he walked alongside Fallenfeather.

@Lonestar23
[so sorry for such a late reply? i thought i did - my phone messes up occasionally and must not have posted it. luckily, i had the reply still in my memos so i don't have to rewrite it!]
As Thunderstorm spoke, the tawny tabby molly smiled. "I'm really glad you feel that way Thunderstorm. It means a lot to know that there's a cat who cares that much about me. I'm glad I didn't turn out like my father, too. If I hadn't changed for the better, I would've missed out on so many opportunities...." She paused, casting her smile his way. "The biggest one I would've missed, getting to know you." She knew it was cheesy, but she only spoke the truth. Thunderstorm was the closest cat she had to her. He was her best friend and she loved him, and not just as a friend. Nevertheless she knew it'd be wise to wait and make sure their feelings were true enough to become mates; they were young and things could change. But, Tawnyflight hoped that nothing would change.
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:33 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Mousenose padded up to her best friend- and mate, as she claimed whenever any cat asked. She looked him over, well aware that while he was trying to be pleasant for her sake, Crowheart wasn't in the best mood. The molly wondered why he bothered trying to hide this; they knew each other very well, and could tell just from one look that something was off.

"Hello, Crowheart. What is it this time?" She teased, a small smile on her maw as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. The brown molly guessed that his foul mood had to do with their current situation, and she had to admit she wasn't the happiest right now either. She had been in camp when the flooding started, and it had simply been a mess. Mousenose tried to help everyone she could, but then she barely made it out of there herself. She tried not to think about the cats who were supposed to have headed out after her, hoping they made it alright. But the she-cat pushed those awful memories from her head, focusing instead on her best friend and what he had to say.
The violet-eyed tom's face fell. "Stupid cats. Stupid StarClan. They let our territory flood," he muttered. "But it doesn't matter. Nothing to worry about." Crowheart flashed a cocky smile in the direction of his best friend. "You up for a hunt in the woodland part of RiverClan's territory, just like old times?" The pure-black tom knew very well that things had changed since Mousenose's confession. A lot. And though he supported her, always, he wished things were different. The molly always knew how to put a smile on his muzzle and get him through the worst times.
I wish.. I wish..
No. All the chances of the two friends becoming closer was over. Done. Forever. Unless she suddenly decided she'd rather be with Crow, his heart would be cracked forever, healing slowly each day that he saw his beloved Mousenose.
She was the only one who ever could make him laugh- more than his parents, more than his friends, more than anyone. Crowheart would forever love his best friend, and not until she returned the feelings would his heart truly be whole again.

(I'm falling in love with him already ;( I feel so bad for Crowheart! I feel every word I write and it makes my heart break.. I've never felt dis way abou an oc before)
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:42 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@blue jellie
Nodding in agreement, Bearblaze followed and crossed ovwr the border with her, glad that his oaws were no longer splashing through the water. "Finally," he mumbled to his companion, "I never thought I'd be so glad to be in another Clan's territory." At this point, the large tom's fur was soaked and dragging him down, and he knew the thick fur would take a long time to dry. He didn't bother keeping his head high and slouched as he walked alongside Fallenfeather.[/FONT]
"Definetly," the tabby mewed, exhausted. With one glance at her companion, she began fretting over the poor tom again. "Your fur's soaked, Bearblaze. We should get you a nest in the warriors den, or wherever we're sleeping tonight." Her voice was quieter now. She was reverting back to her old, silent self who offered encouragement with no words and hid in the shadows. Maybe it was because her chances with the tom were pretty much over, in her mind- who in their right mind would want a chance with Fallenfeather, the cat who never talks- or because she was just so tired her voice was already falling asleep before she did.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:27 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Splash

The white and orange dappled Molly exited the clearing for what seemed like the first time in ages. Yes she had been busy in the nursery helping about with the adipted kits of hers and helping the other queens with anything they needed. But now it was her time to get out and enjoy herself. She hadn't been out hunting in a long time. She had been able to take several strolls through the territory and by the lake but never actually out to hint and she even feared she had forgotten. Okay, not really but she felt that way. She felt so out of practice it was ridiculous. She almost clawed herself for not taking time to serve her clan by hinting, but then she reminded herself that raising the next generation was a great way to serve her Clan. The Clan would be nothing without kits, and raising kits was a great thing ti do for her, and she loved being a other so very much.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 1st, 2017, 07:28 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The pretty calico gave a nod. "And honestly, I am not a big fan of that smell..." She admitted and buried her nose in his fur. "Though that one, I love..." She murmured. "If I didn't care about you, would I be here right now?" Bella asked with a smile, she wasn't lying at all, she wasn't like that, but as she heard that her mate had complied, she smiled, looked up at him and pressed her muzzle aganst his, she had missed doing this. "You see... Sometimes, complying comes with a reward..." She purred, her tail letting go of his and slowly tracing his side. "I care about you more than I ever even cared about my own self, I owe you everything, Goldeneye." She mewed softly, as she heard that he wouldn't slow down, she chuckled a tad. "Well, a wound can slow down anyone, my dear." She said, gazing up at him. She shut her yellow hues and rubbed her head against the tom's chest, smiling. At his promise, she gave a nod. "I trust you and you know that perfectly." She purred, blushing a tad as they started talking about her moves and how she hunted, for him, she would do everything after all... "You don't know how much this means to me, Goldeneye..." She admitted, her purr almost drowning her words. But what suddently made her so happy was to know that she would go back with him, and finally, after all those moons, she would get to share a nest with the tom once again, nodding her head vigorously. "I promise I won't deceive Halestar." She said rather firmly, after all, this would be her chance to actually join Shadowclan, and she didn't want to mess it up, she had trained hard to make sure she would be strong enough to live in this forest, she had fought as well, so the fearful she-cat he had once knew was no more, now, she was a lot more courageous, but other than that, nothing about her had changed. "I promise on StarClan I won't mess up." She finally added, gazing up at her mate.
"I barely know how Riverclan cats deal with it themselves," Goldeneye chuckled. At what Bella said next though, his pelt heated up, he was not exactly used to this, though he guessed that this was what it was like to have a mate. "I don't know," he answered to her next question, even though it was probably rhetorical. "The Dusk Sytingate likes to steal cats and turn them into cruel monsters" he shivered as he thought of the band of rogues. "I suppose so," he smiled, looking down at the she-cat, "I would do anything for you," he said, smiling, "Maybe even give up my role as deputy," he added, still smiling. "Not a sprained ankle however," He said, listening to Bella talk about how a wound could slow anyone down. "I sleep for awhile and everything will be better," he shrugged, smiling, though he didn't know for sure. Golden smiled and nodded, "I know, I know," he said, nuzzling Bella on the top of her head. "I know you will," he said, smiling, "Now, do you want to go to Riverclan camp?" he asked, looking at his mate warmly.
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"I barely know how Riverclan cats deal with it themselves," Goldeneye chuckled. At what Bella said next though, his pelt heated up, he was not exactly used to this, though he guessed that this was what it was like to have a mate. "I don't know," he answered to her next question, even though it was probably rhetorical. "The Dusk Sytingate likes to steal cats and turn them into cruel monsters" he shivered as he thought of the band of rogues. "I suppose so," he smiled, looking down at the she-cat, "I would do anything for you," he said, smiling, "Maybe even give up my role as deputy," he added, still smiling. "Not a sprained ankle however," He said, listening to Bella talk about how a wound could slow anyone down. "I sleep for awhile and everything will be better," he shrugged, smiling, though he didn't know for sure. Golden smiled and nodded, "I know, I know," he said, nuzzling Bella on the top of her head. "I know you will," he said, smiling, "Now, do you want to go to Riverclan camp?" he asked, looking at his mate warmly.
"Well, if you want that scent to leave you alone, you can always bury your face in my fur, I'm glad I don't smell like that... Horrid scent." Bella admitted, she had missed how he acted whenever she 'kissed' him, how his fur always heated up, it was both funny and adorable. As he answered her question about being here with him, she gave him a blank look, honestly not awaiting an answer to that, though, as he started speaking about the Dusk Syndicate, or whatever it was, she listened closely. "That's horrible... Why would cats even do things like that? Life is already hard when you're alone, being stolen from your family, or clan, or whatever really... That can't be fun." The pretty calico said, ears lowering a tad, she was a very compassionate she-cat, but if they were turned to those... monsters, then they couldn't do anything for them, she could only hope to stay away from them. As the subject changed to how he would give his role for her, she placed her tail over his maw. "Your clan trusts you, Goldeneye, you can't deceive them, you were chosen for a reason... And even if the future is reserving us little surprises... Kits, anything really, I don't want you to give up your role, because you're already a step higher than anyone in your clan, you've earned their respect... Well... I don't know if you've earned all of their respect." She chuckled a tad, maybe he had ennemies, she didn't know (Yet :3). Purring loudly as he nuzzled the top of her head, her yellow hues looked up at him and she gave a nod. "Yes, I am, my love." She murmured sweetly.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:06 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart couldn't stop her tongue from sticking out at him before she turned her head in the other direction to hide his mischief. "I am not acting like one of my kits! I am a very mature feline," she replied, dramatically. Her voice sounded hurt momentarily, though half-way through it, she couldn't keep the act up and turned her head back towards the ebony warrior. Her green orbs glowed. She was happy she could get the normally skittish warrior out of his comfort zone. It made her feel like she accomplished something. That something being getting someone to open up to other cats easier. Now, Lotusheart just assumed it was easier for Jasperpelt to open up towards others, though she somewhat knew just from using her motherly instincts. After saying that, she was fairly content and continued to pad alongside him. She was anxious to be there already, feeling the need to run ahead and see for herself, but held it back because she knew it would be in vain.

"Oh excuse me, I'm s-so sorry," There was a sarcastic tone in the feline's voice... something that was not displayed often. A mischievious smile spread over the ebony tom's features. Now, by nature, Jasperpelt was not a mischievious cat. He was shy. He was anxious. But he did have a more playful side... it was generally hidden until he was comfortable. With ShadowClan taking sanctuary in their Clan, his stammer had become more prominent now - and it was nearly impossible to get rid of. The ebony tom was scared of the other Clan. They were frightening. Terrifying, awful... every adjective that he could think of that meant 'scary' or 'bad', that was what he thought to describe ShadowClan. They had a harsh reputation. And sure, perhaps not all of them lived up to it. But the warrior was so nervous that something could happen, the territory had practically become his home.

Bringing his thoughts back to the present and studying his surroundings, Jasperpelt could see that they were nearly to this special spot. "A-almost there," He told Lotusheart, before looking to the side. Yep, they were almost there... it wouldn't be long now. Just around the corner he saw it - his "hiding spot." It was an of trees that grew thicker together, and they were in a circle - creating a special sort of secure are for the tom. It wasn't as beautiful as the area with the cave, but Jasperpelt loved it anyways. The tom slipped through one of the larger gaps and turned around, yellow eyes gleaming with pleasure as he faced his friend.

"I-it's not the cave, b-but... I spent a l-lot of time here t-too. It's... relaxing." Jasperpelt explained, just in case Lotusheart was wondering why on earth he had brought her here to see trees. It definitely wasn't the most breathtaking spot - but there weren't many of those, and this seemed like something she would be able to appreciate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@blue jellie
Nodding in agreement, Bearblaze followed and crossed ovwr the border with her, glad that his oaws were no longer splashing through the water. "Finally," he mumbled to his companion, "I never thought I'd be so glad to be in another Clan's territory." At this point, the large tom's fur was soaked and dragging him down, and he knew the thick fur would take a long time to dry. He didn't bother keeping his head high and slouched as he walked alongside Fallenfeather.

@Lonestar23
[so sorry for such a late reply? i thought i did - my phone messes up occasionally and must not have posted it. luckily, i had the reply still in my memos so i don't have to rewrite it!]
As Thunderstorm spoke, the tawny tabby molly smiled. "I'm really glad you feel that way Thunderstorm. It means a lot to know that there's a cat who cares that much about me. I'm glad I didn't turn out like my father, too. If I hadn't changed for the better, I would've missed out on so many opportunities...." She paused, casting her smile his way. "The biggest one I would've missed, getting to know you." She knew it was cheesy, but she only spoke the truth. Thunderstorm was the closest cat she had to her. He was her best friend and she loved him, and not just as a friend. Nevertheless she knew it'd be wise to wait and make sure their feelings were true enough to become mates; they were young and things could change. But, Tawnyflight hoped that nothing would change.
The grey tom sat close enough to his friend so that his pelt was pressed up against hers, and a ghost of a smile came across his features. So far? Everything was going great. He was glad this had worked out the way he hoped... the way they had both hoped. This was more then he could have imagined. More then he ever wanted, then he ever hoped for, then he ever wished for. Thunderstorm glanced over at Tawnyflight, a smile now fully on his maw. That familiar purr came back to his throat, and an even more familiar warmth spread over him. But it was a different kind of warmth then you got from the heat of green-leaf. It was more like the warmth of the nursery. The warmth of a mother's love, but it was much different... it was a much different type of love. "Tawnyflight... what do you think about ShadowClan?" A sudden subject change, but a shadow crossed over his features as he thought about the other Clan. They were coming to RiverClan. Coming here. And Thunderstorm didn't like the thought of that at all. He hated thinking about another Clan taking refuge, even though he knew they needed it... and he supposed Russetstar was being fair. But he wanted to hear his friend's thoughts on it. Was Tawnyflight going to be okay having another Clan here? If one ShadowClan cat dared to give her a nasty look, Thunderstorm... well, he really wouldn't allow it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:19 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Well, if you want that scent to leave you alone, you can always bury your face in my fur, I'm glad I don't smell like that... Horrid scent." Bella admitted, she had missed how he acted whenever she 'kissed' him, how his fur always heated up, it was both funny and adorable. As he answered her question about being here with him, she gave him a blank look, honestly not awaiting an answer to that, though, as he started speaking about the Dusk Syndicate, or whatever it was, she listened closely. "That's horrible... Why would cats even do things like that? Life is already hard when you're alone, being stolen from your family, or clan, or whatever really... That can't be fun." The pretty calico said, ears lowering a tad, she was a very compassionate she-cat, but if they were turned to those... monsters, then they couldn't do anything for them, she could only hope to stay away from them. As the subject changed to how he would give his role for her, she placed her tail over his maw. "Your clan trusts you, Goldeneye, you can't deceive them, you were chosen for a reason... And even if the future is reserving us little surprises... Kits, anything really, I don't want you to give up your role, because you're already a step higher than anyone in your clan, you've earned their respect... Well... I don't know if you've earned all of their respect." She chuckled a tad, maybe he had ennemies, she didn't know (Yet :3). Purring loudly as he nuzzled the top of her head, her yellow hues looked up at him and she gave a nod. "Yes, I am, my love." She murmured sweetly.
Goldeneye chuckled, a smile on his face now. "I agree with that," he smiled, despite feeling slightly embarrassed. He shrugged, "I suppose the Syndicate has their own reasons for doing what they do," he murmured, "It just doesn't mean they're right," he shrugged, trying to smile once again. "I know that," he said, looking at his mate warmly, "There's plenty of things that I can't wait to do, both with you, and with Shadowclan," he smiled, nuzzling Bella. Kits didn't sound too bad to be honest, they sounded wonderful actually. "Most of them," He said, "There's one tom in particular that doesn't exactly like me, but I suppose you'll meet him eventually." He sighed. Tempestjay could get out of hand a lot, like, a lot a lot. Golden decided to push past that now, "Let's start heading to the camp then," He then said, smiling and starting to make his way to the camp, staying close to Bella, so he could ask her something. "You do understand that you might have a hard time getting the respect of some of the cats, correct?" He asked, as he knew that some cats didn't exactly like kittypets, or rouges, or outsiders in general. He just didn't want Bella to not know that some cats wouldn't like her. Bella was smart and strong though, she had probably already figured that out. However, the deputy still wanted to check with Bella, just in case.

Last edited by :blue:; August 1st, 2017 at 10:19 AM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:27 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
(( I'm enjoying it as well :3 ))

Goldeneye smiled a small bit, "You do that," he said, "However, if you don't want to join, that's fine as well, however, you do have lots of potential," he added. He shifted his shoulders slightly, as if he was shrugging. That would be nice, to have another cat in the clan, then again, they couldn't just let in loners and kittypets like crazy. They would need to test their loyalty. "I think Daypaw prefers They/them pronouns," he murmured, but said nothing else. "They were given quite a bit of responsibility," he said, shrugging. Then he smiled, "Sure, I would love to!" He said happily. It almost reminded him of when he had an apprentinces, and when he would play with his siblings. And if this was what having kits was like, he couldn't wait for that either, trying to ignore the rain as he listened to Lucky.

(( Sure ))
@✨Blue Wishes✨

Lucky relaxed, hearing that she'd have time to think it over. It was a big decision to make. "Oh ok," Lucky meowed in response to Goldeye's advice to refer to Daypaw as they. Looking back, Lucky supposed it never came up since she'd mostly interacted with Daypaw herself...themself...up until this point and not really needed to use pronouns. It seemed like an odd thing to prefer, but Lucky was glad to take such a small step if it made the medicine cat more comfortable. Lucky perked up immediately at the chance to tell her joke again. "Ok ok!" she meowed excitedly, "Where do Riverclan apprentices hunt?"

Last edited by Charmer; August 1st, 2017 at 06:09 PM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:31 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The violet-eyed tom's face fell. "Stupid cats. Stupid StarClan. They let our territory flood," he muttered. "But it doesn't matter. Nothing to worry about." Crowheart flashed a cocky smile in the direction of his best friend. "You up for a hunt in the woodland part of RiverClan's territory, just like old times?" The pure-black tom knew very well that things had changed since Mousenose's confession. A lot. And though he supported her, always, he wished things were different. The molly always knew how to put a smile on his muzzle and get him through the worst times.
I wish.. I wish..
No. All the chances of the two friends becoming closer was over. Done. Forever. Unless she suddenly decided she'd rather be with Crow, his heart would be cracked forever, healing slowly each day that he saw his beloved Mousenose.
She was the only one who ever could make him laugh- more than his parents, more than his friends, more than anyone. Crowheart would forever love his best friend, and not until she returned the feelings would his heart truly be whole again.

(I'm falling in love with him already ;( I feel so bad for Crowheart! I feel every word I write and it makes my heart break.. I've never felt dis way abou an oc before)
(Oh my I love him too ;-; Gahhh my heart won't be able to take all this)

Mousenose smiled sympathetically. She wondered why Starclan would have let this happen, and for a little bit even worried that perhaps this could be her fault. What if Honeythistle was right, and she was evil in the way she was? But she had quickly turned that idea down. The molly had done nothing wrong, she just simply didn't like tom cats. She wasn't hurting anyone in the way she was feeling- right? "The water will be gone soon enough, and we'll be able to get out of this place. But until then..." The molly returned Crowheart's grin, her eyes flashing mischievously. "Yes, let's hunt. In Riverclan territory- not like they can say anything to us, when our own territory is flooded."

The fluffy she-cat turned, scrunching her nose at the territory. "The woodland is probably the only place we could hunt, with all this wet mud. I don't know how these cats live here." The squish of mud through her toes was making Mousenose uncomfortable; she didn't mind getting dirty, it was just the feeling that felt... gross. She hurried off, eager to get to the woodland and away from the mud. Plus, the rush of a nearby river was making her uneasy. After the molly's near drowning experience back in their territory, it was safe to say that she had a newfound fear of water. She hadn't minded it so much before, but now... it was probably best if she stayed away from the river.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Closed Thread