Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:03 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:02 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Puddle~

“Hmm, you took a bit too much time. In battle, you would have probably been flayed right there and then. So we need to work on your reaction skills. Try to catch the rock when I drop it.” Mouseleap meowed as she got a rock ready.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 21st, 2020, 03:25 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

-- @bmkmb @Pluto {Again, just bring in Flint when ya want to } --

"Frogs?" Doepaw asked shock evident in her green eyes despite their lack of sight. She wanted to laugh, wanted so badly to just flop down on the floor and laugh until her stomach hurt. "So... here in Shadowclan... we do not fear... dogs.. nor foxes... but... frogs!" She knew she shouldn't make fun of it but to her... it was just incredulous. Here was her friend who seemed nothing could face, who had a stone cold attitude and barrier around himself but he was... not a fan of frogs. It amused her to no end. "So... if I wish... to scare you... in your sleep. I should.. simply drag in... a live frog to.. hop around in your nest?" she teased softly. It was fun to be relaxing here... to just soak up the sun's rays before training called them away. Before life called them away. To duties and to training and to... whatever challenges they might be facing today. Yet she had a plan... that if she did ever go out, she would try her best... well according to Frostpaw she wouldn't even have to try, to find a frog. Or two. They would be finding her. That was also probably for the best... that if they smelled like mud she would have an extremely low chance at catching them just based on her own working senses. Flickering her tail she let out a happy breath as she continued to rest against Frostpaw, noticing how he moved his shoulder, she assumed it was to compensate for well, the extra weight she was adding... not that she in truth was adding more weight but he might as well get comfortable himself too. It was a nice way to just... relax and get ready. Ears flicking steadily, and sometimes snapping, creating a sound similar to birds wings she thought of what to address next. Deciding to keep going with the prey theme she smiled softly and then slowly flickered her ears once again. "I am... not the biggest fan... of birds." That was to say the least. More like... absolutely terrified of the winged creatures. As long as they were on the ground, Doepaw was completely fine with everything and anything but as soon as things started happening outside of her range of senses, her anxiety sky rocketed, and most often birds were out of her field of senses. Well where her senses were capable of stretching to and recognising and warning her of danger. There was a main reason why she preferred to go hunting with a warrior, or at least another cat, despite not needing to. Bird watchers. That was ridiculous and she hoped that the canopy in Shadowclan was as thick, if not thicker than the one in Thunderclan. "Birds... are harder to sense... especially hawks and falcons. They... don't stay in hearing range... so you usually... first hear them... when its... too late." She tried to suppress the shudder that went through her at the horrid memory of when she had heard the first hawk swoop in her life. She didn't like it, still didn't moons after the accident. "When... they're on the ground... it's a lot better. Means smaller bird... and no danger." Not that there wasn't danger when you hunted in general, squirrels were vicious and same with woodpeckers and a rat if you got the wrong side of it against your paw.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 21st, 2020, 04:28 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Lightningkit once again blinked. Their whiskers gave a small quiver, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. Once again they seemed to be in overdrive regarding protection. She climbed up onto long dainty limbs, stretching out with a small giggle, the sound of amusement..
"I'm alright, really!" Lightningkit purred easily, padding over carefully to bump her cheek againist Strikekits."As much as I appreciate the concern," She did, she really did, "I don't expect anything to happen me whilst we're in camp." She meowed.
Lightningkit enjoyed their overprotective nature, it was clear to see they had acquired it through their mother, but it was appreciated.

@Wings @Mayflower @Slushie @x ghostie

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 21st, 2020, 04:52 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Wings @Zesty Mango ]

Irisflame was woken up further as yet another patient rolled into the den. At least he wasn't trying to be stupud, like Dewpaw here. Sending the last sour glance at the young tom, she hobbled over to meet the newest tom. She could see the skin beneath the fur on his head turning an angry red, the kind that would certainly leave him in pain. But what was the head injury? She sat down a few tail-lengths ahead of the apprentice, gesturing for him to sit in front of her.
"Sit right on down. Me and Speedy'll help. How are you feeling? Dizzy, sick?" She inquired, listing the most basic symptoms of a concussion.

[ @alan @bmkmb -Wings, don't want to spam you <3]

Irisflame could see confusion settle on the she-cat's face momentarily, then flicker away. Probably another stupid thing that she'd said. She needed to get better at that. Huffing softly to herself, she added dandelion to the poultice she was currently chewing in her mouth. The tangy flavours combined into a bitter paste, one that she'd chewed enough times to be used to.
"Hm? Yeah, I guess so! But you are pretty banged up." She commented calmly, her voice displaying no panic. Where is that apprentice? She thought, pausing as she dabbed at the scarlet rivers pouring out of the poor, grey she. The wounded apprentice was quite the sight to feast your eyes on. And it wasn't a very appetizing feast. There were scraps of skip missing, chunks of flesh, and part of a tail that had probably been munched on by that evil dog. She noted her flinch as she continued to dab with the forest-green moss, and smiled in apology. "It'll get better. Promise." She murmured softly, her voice as warm and honeylike as she could make it. Which was harder for her than it sounded. She flicked her ears as she finished with her back, surprised. Echopaw was usually here by now. She was probably daydreaming again, the aloof little scrap. She shook her head, amused, and didn't pause a second time until she heard the distinct patter of pawsteps.
"Echo-!" She began, then stopped as she stated at the look on her face. The blue-grey she extended her tail, ushering her over to sit next to her. She would wrap her in a steady embrace, then let go so that she could begin her round. "She needs treatment for her tail and ear. I'll work on her chunks and scratches." She whispered to the young silvery figure. She'd never seen her so shaken before. What was she doing previous to this situation? What had startled her so badly that it left her like this? In the midst of her thoughts she barely noticed the new tom padding in a few minutes after the newbie had arrived.
"Oh! Hi- you're hurt too, huh? Sit down and I'll get to ya."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old June 21st, 2020, 11:01 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Scum @x ghostie @Wings @Mayflower ]

Rumblekit
---------------

Rumble swung his head around to give the pinecone an evil stare as Hailkit trotted over to sniff at it. "No, you wale!" he barked, rushing over to lightly bat Hailkit away from the cursed thing. "It was bullying Lightning, and so I boldly killed it to protect her!" He puffed out his chest, looking quite proud of himself, and raised a paw to fiddle with his mohawk.
When Hailkit suggested they BURY the foul thing, though, he tugged it away and kicked it again, sending it flying. "The thing that tried to attack Lightningkit doesn't deserve a burial!" He grinned at Stormkit as he bounded back to Lightningkit. At least SOMEONE here got him, even if she didn't really get him. "You're okay though, right, Lightning?" he asked his sister, dropping the accent. "Those things are sharp. Did it cut you?"

Last edited by dino.; June 22nd, 2020 at 11:03 PM.
Old June 21st, 2020, 01:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moon Lily
Croakingpaw knew his head was pounding,” Yeah. I’m pretty dizzy, had to lean against a warrior to get here. A little sick feeling, but not too bad.“ he meowed wishing to just curl into a ball and sleep the pain away.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 21st, 2020, 02:38 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Elementals

Ribbitpaw's jaw dropped a tiny bit at Mousleap's feedback. He would simply not stand this presumptuousness. He had to speak up for himself. "B-but but... you can't just... you told me we were doing a review of our hunting lesson from the patrol! You didn't tell me we were practicing a battle move! If I knew that, I would've tried to be faster!" The dark tabby puffed out his chest in a show of indignation. His remarkably short temper was already starting to fizzle out, and it didn't help that it was all cooped up in his mind with the morning grumpiness.

But, he was smart enough to know that there was a stopping point, and though he wanted to continue on ranting, he simple let out an exaggerated huff, zipped his mouth, and padded up to Mouseleap, getting himself ready to catch the rock.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 21st, 2020, 03:32 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Elementals

Ribbitpaw's jaw dropped a tiny bit at Mousleap's feedback. He would simply not stand this presumptuousness. He had to speak up for himself. "B-but but... you can't just... you told me we were doing a review of our hunting lesson from the patrol! You didn't tell me we were practicing a battle move! If I knew that, I would've tried to be faster!" The dark tabby puffed out his chest in a show of indignation. His remarkably short temper was already starting to fizzle out, and it didn't help that it was all cooped up in his mind with the morning grumpiness.

But, he was smart enough to know that there was a stopping point, and though he wanted to continue on ranting, he simple let out an exaggerated huff, zipped his mouth, and padded up to Mouseleap, getting himself ready to catch the rock.
"Would Riverclan tell you that they were going to battle you so you could be ready? I don't think so." laughed Mouseleap as she pretended to drop the rock and waited to see if he apprentice fell for the trap.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 21st, 2020, 03:48 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingpaw was relieved he didn’t offend Lightbubble,” How did you know for certain you were gay? Like do you ever have doubts you are bisexual or pansexual? ” he frankly felt confused about his gender, he had feelings for a she-cat, but he also felt something for a tom, but what if it was just youthful confusion, if not was he bisexual or pansexual. That confused him a lot.

Lightbubble tilted his head. Now this was a question he did have to think about a little bit. "Well.... I know I'd never been completely straight. In my apprenticehood I did have feelings and attractions towards she-cats, one in particular, actually, but that's a story for another time. I had the same feelings and attractions towards toms. So I suppose then, I was bisexual. But then well.... as time went on.... my attraction towards females just kind of.... dwindled. Like... it just wasn't there anymore." Lightbubble gave a small shrug of his shoulders with a toothy grin. "Toms just became more of my type, and while yes, I do love she-cats and do not discriminate them at all, They're only friend material for me. And I can just tell that there's a tom out there somewhere meant to be my soulmate. Plus, just between you and me, toms are a whole lot easier to understand than she-cats." He snickered, a little joke to add onto the end of his discussion. "But if you don't want to go by labels, then don't! What you feel just depends on what you feel, and that's what you feel. You get me?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; June 21st, 2020 at 03:48 PM.
Old June 21st, 2020, 03:50 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

"Yeah, they're pokey!" Stormkit nodded along to Tempestkit's words before sneaking over to Hailkit and whispering in his ear. "We can bury it later." The gangly molly gave her brother an exaggerated wink, thinking she was so cool and discreet. Or... one of the fancy words her other brother always liked to use. Frankly, she didn't understand what he was saying nine times out of ten, but she always understood his passion. That she got. Suddenly Stormkit perked up, a grin on her face. Silly her! "I forgot my signature greeting!" It was tackle time.
@Slushie @x ghostie @Scum @Wings

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread