Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 02:38 PM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 02:38 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 02:36 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 02:35 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 02:35 PM

Old October 19th, 2022, 12:34 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post

Fawnpaw
Oh stars. Memories of Heronkit's injury floated through her mind as Fawnpaw was faced with Nightpaw's various questions. Her head injury had been rather nasty... was there something internally going on that the medicine cat wasn't aware of? No one had yet taught her how to treat those kinds of wounds, or if there even was a way to. She did her best to not take it too personally when Nightpaw displayed caution in trusting her, instead swallowing her own emotions and putting on a soft smile.

"My name is Fawnpaw, I'm the Clan's... medicine cat." A fraud, really, but now was not the time to push her own self-doubt onto the struggling apprentice before her. "I'm your friend. That cat... Nightpaw, I want you to stay away from him if you can, alright?" With the sharpness that her blue eyes held, Fawnpaw sincerely hoped that Nightpaw would heed her advice and not ask why. This memory thing would be an issue, something she'd have to speak to Pikestar about, or even Nightpaw's mentor maybe.

Biting her tongue in though the young medicine cat flicked her tail over to the other side. "I'm not sure, but you may have some sort of injury... in your head. Which is why you can't remember. I don't... know yet what kind of herb can help with that but I will find out, okay? I promise. In the meantime... I want you to rest in camp. Going out in the territory like this, it can be dangerous. Can you do that for me?" Hopefully it would buy her enough time to figure out what was going on with Nightpaw.

Fawnpaw
Thank the stars Moonpaw didn't appear to be sporting any physical injuries. Relief washed over her paws like the waves at Lionsbeach. Now much more relaxed, Fawnpaw took a seat and swept her tail over the ground as if to invite her former denmate over. "Of course. What seems to be going on?" At the mention of helping, the young medicine cat smiled but gave a gentle shake of her head. "That's alright, I don't have much left to do. And, well... thank you. I... I'm trying my best." Compliments weren't something that was foreign to the brown dappled she-cat, but it still felt nice to hear.

Feeling the silence drag on for just a bit, Fawnpaw cleared her throat as if to change subjects. "What seems to be on your mind?" The Clans apprentices these days had an awful lot to deal with, most of which she couldn't exactly relate to or understand because her warrior training had been cut short. No one had really offered to take her out to train her in battling or hunting except for her father - and Fawnpaw was not about to burden a fellow Clanmate with trying to teach her two left paws to do anything. But still, some hardships were universal so she would do her best to try and help.

Nightpaw nods bit "Nice to meet you Fawnpaw." She said with a smile back. She continued to listen to what fawnpaw, before she can respond about fawnpaw being a friend, she wanted to not mention anymore things about hawkpaw.. "I promise" she said, She didnt want to be near him but what if he came near her.. who knows. She continued to listen. Fawnpaw made a promise to help her, and nightpaw will accept that promise "I promise to stay in camp and rest too fawnpaw. Your a really great friend, I trust you" Nightpaw said with a soft smile. She trusts fawnpaw now, it feels like she should and she will do it. Nightpaw slowly pads out of the medicine den

(Nightpaw leaves the medicine den now :> )
Old October 27th, 2022, 10:45 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

...Fawnpaw...?
Tucked away from the chaos erupting in the clearing - yet another dead body - was the stillness still preserved in the medicine den. Herbs were stocked and organized, nests made and ready for patients. Small particles of dust coated the den floor as if it hadn't been swept yet, though nothing seemed that much out of place. Towards the back was another nest that did not appear to have been slept in for a few days, the scent that normally clung to it faint. Despite the serene peace that floated in the empty airwaves, a certain ominous feeling lurked in the crevices, sending shivers down the spines of any cats who happened to enter...

[ @lumina @Poprock ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Last edited by taillow; October 27th, 2022 at 10:46 PM.
Old October 27th, 2022, 11:02 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Sunstone had noticed the lack of hustle and bustle around the medicine den the past few days, which was very suspicious on Fawnpaw's part -- who always seemed to be up and at 'em with her patients or around the Clan. There was another death to take care of, too, and still no sign of the little meddie. Perhaps she herself had gotten sick? The very thought sent Sunstone's heart aching. Poor little one...someone should go check on her...!

So, the ginger giant had made his way over to the medicine den. It wasn't long before the ominous vibe of the den struck him like thorns in his paw pads. "Fawnpaw...?" Sunstone called out into the empty abyss. No answer -- only the echo of his deep meow. "Fawnpaw, I'm coming in." He had to duck to enter, but once the massive tabby was inside, he was met with that promised shiver which ran cold down his spine. The dust stirred around his ginormous paws as he wandered further into the empty den. He brought his pink nose to the floor and tasted the air. Her scent was faint...way too faint. Oh, StarClan, no... Sunstone's eyes glistened as his bushy brows furrowed. "Fawnpaw?" He called out once more with desperation, allowing his booming meow to echo louder, which easily could be heard from outside the den. Still no answer...

@birdie @Poprock

Old October 27th, 2022, 11:28 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@birdie @lumina
---
She had done it! Finally after... a while (she couldn't tell time!) Featherflame managed to catch a rabbit near Windclan's border! A mighty feat indeed! Sure the pelt the spotted warrior carried in her mouth was a bit mangled from the fight the creature put up... and sure she had a few scratches on her face... BUT VICTORY WAS HERS! I dedicate this victory to little fawn! She can eat the meat off of it's bones and wear its pelt as a prize!

She pranced towards the medicine cat's den with the pelt swaying side to side in her jaws, orange eyes alight with joy. "Wittle Fawn! I come wif a shurprise!" She shouted from across the clearing, voice muffled. However, she wasn't the only one who's voice boomed across the clearing. Riverclanners were usually much quieter than she was - a timid bunch if she did say so herself- so any booming meows were usually cause for concern.

"Sun warrior!" She greeted, remembering... half of his name. "Is everything ok with Little Fawn? Your squawks are most concerning." Plopping the rabbit down on the dusty floor, Featherflame barged into the den and began investigating. Not in her nest... not near the herbs... I don't see her! She's gone! Suddenly, the warrior whipped around with a sudden burst of concern to face Sunstone. "She's been kitnapped! We must alert our leader immediately and dispatch our mightiest warriors to find her." Of course that meant her, but who else??? Oh goodness, she hoped bears didn't find Little Fawn!
Old October 27th, 2022, 11:41 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Sunstone whipped around when someone came into the den. He hoped to see Fawnpaw, but alas, it was just Featherflame. He met her with worried eyes. "Featherflame, have you seen--" The large warrior began, but dropped his voice when she went sniffing around the den herself. Part of him wanted her to find her sleeping under some herbs or something far fetched like that, but it was no use. Fawnpaw was gone.

"Let's not jump to conclusions." Sunstone replied. He didn't think she was kidnapped -- there would be scent of another cat (or creature) if that were true. No signs of a struggle, either. The nests and herbs were still neatly make and organized. There was no time to think of what happened, though. Fawnpaw was missing, they knew that much, and the ginger giant was already itching to go look for her. "Yes, Pikestar must know at once."

With that, Sunstone hurried out of the den and toward Pikestar's den.

@birdie @Poprock

Old October 29th, 2022, 04:14 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

@Witchy Angelique

Goldenleaf entered the medicine den, trying to find Marigoldleap. It seemed like Fawnpaw went missing, but he found Marigoldleap, fortunately. “Excuse me, Marigoldleap?” He meowed, sniffling.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; October 29th, 2022 at 04:58 PM.
Old October 30th, 2022, 02:35 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Marigoldleap
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

Still a bit stressed that she was in here the molly hadn't realized the warrior come in. She heard the voice of her clanmate and almost jumped out of her skin. She forced a smile and turned to Goldenleaf. "Yes what is it?", Marigoldleap asked. There was no hostility in her voice nor was there panic. There was nothing, but almost numbness. Had they found Fawnpaw. Maybe this cat was here to tell her they found the medicine cat.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@SpookyCloud the Pumpkin;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old October 30th, 2022, 03:38 AM
I like birds and graves

“I-“ Goldenleaf meowed,”I have a cold. I was told to head to the medicine den. I don’t know where Fawnpaw is. I didn’t find her at the meeting and she doesn’t appear to be here either. Maybe you should let Pikestar know that she’s missing.” @Witchy Angelique

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; October 30th, 2022 at 03:38 AM.
Old November 4th, 2022, 01:41 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Marigoldleap - Female[she/her]

Two warriors had already been here and talked to Pikestar. She didn't need to repeat it. It probably was already hard on the leader. "Two cats have already let Pikestar know. Thats why I'm here.", she replied
Marigoldleap had heard him say something about a cold. "Is your throat sore at all?", she asked. The warrior needed to know if there was anything else she needed to do.

[ @Ashcloud the WindClanner; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old November 4th, 2022, 05:18 PM
I like birds and graves

“Kind of, but… not really,” Goldenleaf answered Marigoldleap.
@Angelique

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw