Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 08:52 PM
you will find moonlit...
Last post by Mica
Today 08:51 PM
Bored Free Art
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:50 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:48 PM
Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2020, 11:31 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Crowskip hopped up and padded to her new apprentice, a smile to her face and a spring in her step. "Hello, Whitepaw! I'm Crowskip, not some random cat, I promise!" Let's hope you won't need reassigning, she thought and stretched out to press noses.
@Splashy

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old June 22nd, 2020, 11:39 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Sugarglider --

They were shocked... surprised even, to be given an apprentice. At Icestar's words Driftstep stood up and then looked over for their new apprentice... This would be interesting. Interesting was like.. not exactly the best to describe it but it would most certainly provide a challenge for the tabby warrior. Finally eyes landing on the apprentice they flicked their tail and walked over, touching their nose to Shrewpaw's. "Welll... Let's goo," they might be walking strangely... and look strange but they would do a fine job of making a warrior out of this one.

-

Doepaw flickered her ears a bit in surprise at Icestar's words... Given the deputy to watch over her. Yet she in truth hadn't expected to just be assigned to a random warrior and Beastspark had seemed nice and understanding from her chat with him, before and after her joining talk with the leader. So not letting any of the attention that was sure to be at the news of a new clan cat - a Thunderclan cat nonetheless - get to her she just sat there with her back straight and green unseeing eyes glancing forward. This was going to be interesting to learn from and she assumed getting a good teacher was a blessing contrary to getting a young, careless warrior who wouldn't even acknowledge that she didn't see the ways normal cats did. So deciding to remain quiet she just flickered her ears, the mass sound of paw steps as mentors greeted apprentices, grating on her ears.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; June 22nd, 2020 at 11:40 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 11:48 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Cherrypaw poked her head into the den before stepping in, she kept her head low and slowly stepped forward, she stared at icestar for a second before taking a deep breatjh, "h-hello icestar..i'm..cherrypaw...I came from-" cherrypaw paused for a second, she took a deep breath and gave a stern look, "My name is cherrypaw, I come from windclan. I was exiled due to another apprentice that was unable to control her foolish feelings for me and couldn't respect my boundaries." she started, "I know I have been exiled for two clans now...but please understand it's not my fault! i was to trusting and naive...and...i promise i've learned my lesson.." cherrypaw felt a lump rising in her throat again, she tried to push the erg to cry away, "icestar, I just want a clan...a place to call home! I promise i can make a good warrior, i just want a new life..i dont want to be remembered as a no good trouble maker...I want a new name...a new clan!" she pleaded, cherrypaw stepped closer and tried to shake the tears away, "Icestar...can I have that new here...in shadowclan...? I promise i wont disappoint you! i just want to grow and get my warrior name and have something to protect..to live for..a-and I clearly couldn't have that in riverclan or windclan..." cherrypaw had dipped her head and waited for a response from the shadowclan leader.

@Casper

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old June 22nd, 2020, 11:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Huh?

Falcondive's ears flattened back as he was called as a new mentor. He hadn't really cared for dealing with Honeypaw's remaining training, Eaglepaw straight up vanished on him like a coward.. and now he had the WindClan reject. Great.

He wondered how long this 'Lilypaw' would hang around. Begrudgingly, he moved to touch his nose against hers. "We are heading out of camp as soon as this meeting is over."

Falcondive wanted to get this over with as soon as he could.. it was not like this was some kit fresh out of the nursery, he knew she had some experience under her pelt and that trying to change her narrow mindedness would not work. No, he would be quiet .. mostly, for this apprentice's sake.

StarClan, he wished they made this easy. There was no denying how wrong it felt to be attempting to train a she-cat improperly but he recognized how hopeless it was to fight a deaf fool.

[ @kittygirl ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 23rd, 2020, 12:30 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Lilypaw nodded and trotted over to falcondive, she took a seat next to the warrior and tried not to look nervous, she sighed slightly and looked over at him, "don't worry my training won't take that long, i just need two patrols, a hunting lesson and battle training." she explained, she wanted to be a warrior as soon as possible. this...would be her new life.

@BILL.

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 12:38 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Frecklepaw stepped forward to see who his new mentor was.
@~Splash~

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 12:40 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"So you hardly got anything done." Whether or not it was her fault, Falcondive did not care. It was both their problems as unfortunate as that was, and he furrowed his brow. "We can talk more once the meeting is over."

[ @kittygirl ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 23rd, 2020, 12:49 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
"Oh that would be wonderful! Hehe, I would not have my apprenticeship delayed." Foggypaw smiled as Blackpaw offered to take her around. Warming up her exploration sense, she thought that she should be a little ready to learn about Shadowclan and how to be a warrior. "What should we do first? Since you have more knowledge than me about being an apprentice, I figured that you would know better than me."
Blackpaw thought for a moment, “We could check one border and then do some sparring, sound good?” He asked. Of course they would be waiting for the meeting to be over, no need to make Icestar think he didn’t care about what she had to say.

Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:03 AM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

raven kit

the tom kit sighed and stretched as he yawned he shook his pitch black fur and looked around curiously
=-_ShadowClan_-=
NightBranch
^*Windclan*^
(Starlingkit)(goldenleaf)
^+thunderclan+^
quailfeather
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:08 AM
sadly, I exist

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Blackpaw padded into the nursery. He hadn’t done this in awhile and felt as if the kits in here were getting rusty. “Anyone up for some training?” He called.

(Open to any amount of kits.)

Closed Thread