Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:37 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:35 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Blazimations
Today 03:33 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 03:28 PM
Purrkie Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:11 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@AJtheWarr10r
Cottonkit, now Cottonpaw, padded over to his new mentor. "Hi." He meowed.

Click my dragons!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:21 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Scum @Slushie @Mayflower @Wings
Hailkit let out a snort, unsure why Lightningkit would subject herself to Stormkit's.. gr..greeting. He shuddered. He brought a paw up, giving it a elegant lick.

His ear twitched, swiveling to the sound of Stormkit's voice. He didn't even have to look that way to know what happened. "What a shame, " Hailkit giggled, oh he was so lucky he would be safe from his sister's clutches. After all, he had the M word on his side.

"Wait? Wait, wHAT!?" Hailkit squeaked out, whirling around. He would have loved to respond to Rumblekit but, Strikekit had abandoned him and his life was flashing before his eyes.

The tom was successfully tackled. Hailkit laid limply on the ground under Stormkit's weight. Shooting Strikekit a quick glare of betrayal. "Strikekit, Stormkit, " He started off, narrowing his eyes. "You both lose pebble privileges, " With a grumble, Hailkit gave his sister a gentle push.

"Um, tag sounds fun but--" He sat back up with a huff. ''I am not eating a worm, ew. Ew. Ew. The poor dude didn't do anything to deserve such a death, "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 23rd, 2020 at 01:22 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:37 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

A bubbly burst of laughter escaped Lightningkit as she was tackled, savouring the moment. A long whine left her the moment the warmth and closeness of Stormkit left too but large ears were quick to perk at the mention of tag.

She leapt to her unsteady paws, lounging forwards to boop rumblingkit on the cheek. "TAG YOU'RE IT!" Lightning squealed excitedly. She quickly turned on her paws, kicking up a tiny amount of dust but she ran face first into a tree trunk wall of the camp. It wasn't often she messed up but in fits of excitement, Lightning was prone to... well, simply acting like a kit.

She tumbled back, whining a little as she rubbed her sore nose. "...Can I get a retry?"

@x ghostie @Slushie @Wings @Mayflower

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:17 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw padded into the nursery. He hadn’t done this in awhile and felt as if the kits in here were getting rusty. “Anyone up for some training?” He called.

(Open to any amount of kits.)
Dovekit scampered up to Blackpaw. "Me! I want to do it" the spotted cat told the apprentice.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:18 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Dovekit scampered up to Blackpaw. "Me! I want to do it" the spotted cat told the apprentice.
(I’m gonna leave this here til morning. I see you though)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:23 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumberr View Post
''I would like to start today if that is fine with you..I can settle into the apprentice's den after the training'' she meowed Venompaw's ears twitched as she spoke.She would rather start today when she was energenic and know what to expect the next day then have tomorrow be the first day of training where she would be tired.
"Sounds great!" Perhaps Vemonpaw had the same issues? Who knows! He's just glad she gave the ok for training.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:33 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"Okay, okay I can work with that." Man, Frogpaw's previous mentor sucked. How can a mentor just disappear on their apprentice? Well, Oakpaw disappeared on her without a second thought.
"Okay let's work on swiping then." Creekwind loosened her shoulders before giving the demonstration. "We can start off easy unless you feel like going faster in the lesson. So raise your paw up high as your nose and extend outward in front of you. Start off slow and then speed it up. When you feel comfortable enough switch it to your other paw so in battle you can be experienced in using both." Going through the motions a few times for Frogpaw to see and then using her left paw.

@wnder
Old June 23rd, 2020, 05:01 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Icestar pondered for a moment. The she-cat seemed genuine, and she remembered her being a rather active member of the clan.
"Very well, you may rejoin. But if I remember correctly, your mate never did return. I've not seen him in moons." She wondered if that would change Berrybounce's mind about clan life. She hoped not, but it certainly wouldn't be the end of the world.

"Go get yourself readjusted to clan life, Berrybounce. Let your clanmates know of your return."

Berrybounce felt her heart race with joy, and a smile creep up on her features. She had been accepted! Finally, her annoying charm had gotten her somewhere! She couldn't help but feel her entire vibe sink as she heard Icestar explain that she hadn't seen Cascadespirit...in moons? So I didn't all this...for nothing? She paused. No, that wasn't right. She had joined because she was a Shadowclan cat. Proud, brave, fierce and not afraid to show her shine. Drawing herself up, she nodded vigourously.
"I won't let you down, ma'am!" She squeaked, her eyes shining dutifully. She passed out with a bounce in her step, her namesake. Pausing to swivel her head and face the icy leader once more, her face erupted into a fierce grin. "Thank you Missus Ice~" She called, her voice echoing around the walls in song. And so, the Berry had recovered her status, eager to let her adventure begin.

[Fin.]
[Thank you! I'll submit her to the allegiances ]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old June 23rd, 2020, 05:13 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Zesty Mango @Wings ]

Irisflame narrowed her eyes, still staring down at the angry red patch of skin that day upon the apprentice's head. She sat back, gaze steady as the young tom briefed her on his situation. Dizzy with a bit of nausea. She knew exactly what this little fella had. Well, perhaps not little. she and the tom were about the same height despite her older age, which guaranteed that he'd be a few heads taller than her once he ascended into warriorhood. As she heard a familiar pad of footsteps behind her, she swindled around to face dear Echopaw. Grinning, she tilted her head in the tom's direction. "New patient, Speedy! Says he's dizzy and nauseous after a blow to the head. Any idea what he has?" She paused for a moment before nodding at the apprentice, "Please do hop in a nest, you'll be here for a while, dude."

Last edited by Moon Lily; June 23rd, 2020 at 05:14 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 05:42 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Irisflame blinked as the meeting came to a close and the final announcements were made. She shuffled in her spot at the front of the medicine den, ears pricked carefully so that she could catch any sign of a deemed 'important' announcement. It didn't seem like Echopaw had gotten into any scuffles, and Dewpaw as had remained as he was, so things seemed relatively normal if you didn't consider all the random injuries popping up. As Beastspark's name was calked, paired with 'Doepaw' and 'mentor', she grinned. Beasty with a little Doe. The thought was amusing. She reminded herself to request battle training from him so that she could meet the new apprentice, and pester Beasty, of course. Retreating back to her den, she sighed as she returned to her day's work.

•••

[ @Nebby ]

Berrybounce puffed out her chest proudly as her name was called, a spark of pride alightening in her chest. As the mob thinned, she paraded around, grinning and exclaiming, "I got in! Weeee~ I'm so excited!" She'd always been a bit of a ditzy cat, and a nuisance to most of her clanmates. It was disappointing that no one appreciated her talent. Pausing to jut out her jaw in a pout, she scanned the crowd for a cat she hoped with all good her big, goofy heart was there. Balancing on her tippy-toes, she sniffed in disappointment as she found no shorts dark pelt. No stunning amber eyes. Perhaps Icy was right... She had half the mind to run out of camp and yell at a couple of kittypets to see if they knew where he was. She turned her back, edging towards the warriors den as a familiar scent wafted her way. A cheery grin spread across her face, one so happy she looked almost like a psychopath.
"Cascadespirit!" Brimming with energy, she would spring at the tom she knew was her beloved pumpkin, likely toppling him over.

Last edited by Moon Lily; June 23rd, 2020 at 05:43 AM.
Closed Thread