Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by JellyCat
Today 08:36 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by JellyCat
Today 08:31 AM
Hunting 102 [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:18 AM
[atrai] Hoshi's Mentor...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:16 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Blazimations
Today 08:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2017, 01:07 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Awesome, it's just a plot I had in mind that's all.
(mmk
lotusfang
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
(mmk
Back to the RP then, HaloKit!
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Hazelkit got up out of her nest and stretched her back legs with a yawn. She looked around and noticed the sun shining outside of the nursery. She watched all the cats walk around outside. Flowerpetal walked inside with a mouse and walked over to her daughters. Hopekit woke up and looked at her mother and sister. "Good morning, my darlings. I brought a mouse for you two to share." purred Flowerpetal with a purr. Gazeshadow walked in and went over to his neices. Flowerpetal droped the mouse in front of her kits and laid down in her nest.
"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep! Isn't there any peace anywhere?" DarkKit yelled to the other kits. He hated the other kits but, only because they hated him back...
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep! Isn't there any peace anywhere?" DarkKit yelled to the other kits. He hated the other kits but, only because they hated him back...
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too." Hopekit meowed in a friendly way. She didn't hate anyone, because she didn't want to make enemys.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Switbreeze looked at her mate silently.
"Well?" Foxpaw prompted.
Roarpaw chuckled, "Right,"
" Well, its complicated. " he said.
Coonpaw smiled, and looked around. "You know, I think this might just be a happy ending." she purred. "And I never got as lucky as Lionpaw and Honeypaw." she chuckled, and shifted a bit.
(Mobile post xP)
(there, fixed xD)

Last edited by monfang; January 5th, 2017 at 01:58 PM. Reason: because mobile sucks xD
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Falling In

Quote:
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too." Hopekit meowed in a friendly way. She didn't hate anyone, because she didn't want to make enemys.
"Sorry? Sorry doesn't help me regain my energy does it?" DarkKit gets in bad moods when he's tired or disturbed...like the one he's in now. "Aww don't feel bad little bro..." Said His sister LemonKit, although she was the same age as him. "Maybe you'll start to make friends if you were a little nicer to the other kits?"
"A little change won't do much...I don't care if I don't have any friends," that was a lie. He was very hurt everytime he saw the other kits playing with each other. "Sleep is my friend...and what a good friend it is." LemonKit looked at him funny. She wouldn't understand what sleep meant to him...no one would never understand...but that's what DarkKit liked about sleep...it was so peaceful and mysterious...
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
"Sorry? Sorry doesn't help me regain my energy does it?" DarkKit gets in bad moods when he's tired or disturbed...like the one he's in now. "Aww don't feel bad little bro..." Said His sister LemonKit, although she was the same age as him. "Maybe you'll start to make friends if you were a little nicer to the other kits?"
"A little change won't do much...I don't care if I don't have any friends," that was a lie. He was very hurt everytime he saw the other kits playing with each other. "Sleep is my friend...and what a good friend it is." LemonKit looked at him funny. She wouldn't understand what sleep meant to him...no one would never understand...but that's what DarkKit liked about sleep...it was so peaceful and mysterious...
"Are you hungry? I can get you something to eat." Meowed Hopekit. Hopekit never met anyone who was as sleepy as she was all the time. She always prefered to sleep.

Old January 5th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Falling In

Quote:
"Are you hungry? I can get you something to eat." Meowed Hopekit. Hopekit never met anyone who was as sleepy as she was all the time. She always prefered to sleep.
"Whatever...yeah thanks..." What kit in their right mind would want to move their furry little tails out if the nursery? It was so warm and comfy in here...then his mother poked him again, this time with her claw, giving him a deep cut. "IF YOU ARE HUNGRY GET THE FOOD YOURSELF!" She bellowed. DarkKit's eyes filled with tears. Why did his mother hate him so much? All he did was sleep. It's not like he tried to kill her or anything bad like that..."actually, DarkKit, you should ask mother for some of her milk. I love that creamy texture..." LemonKit licked her lips and grinned. DarkKit looked up at his mother, hopefully, only for her to reply: "this devil kit is to get no milk from me! For he is no longer a son of mine...I had high hopes for you DarkKit...but I now see you're going to live your life in the nursery...birth till death...making my life A MISERY!" Now DarkKit really wanted to cry and before he knew it he really was crying.
Old January 5th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
"Whatever...yeah thanks..." What kit in their right mind would want to move their furry little tails out if the nursery? It was so warm and comfy in here...then his mother poked him again, this time with her claw, giving him a deep cut. "IF YOU ARE HUNGRY GET THE FOOD YOURSELF!" She bellowed. DarkKit's eyes filled with tears. Why did his mother hate him so much? All he did was sleep. It's not like he tried to kill her or anything bad like that..."actually, DarkKit, you should ask mother for some of her milk. I love that creamy texture..." LemonKit licked her lips and grinned. DarkKit looked up at his mother, hopefully, only for her to reply: "this devil kit is to get no milk from me! For he is no longer a son of mine...I had high hopes for you DarkKit...but I now see you're going to live your life in the nursery...birth till death...making my life A MISERY!" Now DarkKit really wanted to cry and before he knew it he really was crying.
Hopekit looked at his mother. "Why are you like this! He's your son and if you don't like you should leave him alone! If he wants to stay in the nursery he can!" Yowled Hopekit, trying to defend this hurt kit. She went over to him and licked his ear. "Don't worry Darkkit, I won't let her talk to you like that." she whispered.

Old January 5th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

It seemed obvious to the calico kit that, Sand kit was it, wasn't going to go away. Dusk kit, however, had to admit to herself that she admired the other she-cat's persistence. "Dusk kit, I don't know," she said simply, her voice a slightly crackly. She kept glaring at the other kit, though, still wanting her to simply go away.
Open to any other playing kits!

"Duskkit? Wow! That fits so perfectly! You're all creepy in the dark here, you could scare badgers!" she complimented the she before having one of her brilliant ideas. "I know! Play badger hide with us! I bet we won't stand a chance!" she called before turning around and running around again in the nursery.

"Hey guys! Dusk will be the badger! Hurry hide before she gets us!" she screamed in fake fear, trying to find a hiding spot in the quite small nursery. She ran behind her mother's tail and crouched
under it, the whole back half of her body poking out. --she will never find me here, hehehe.--

[ If you haven't realised, badger hide is the equivalent of hide and seek ]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 5th, 2017 at 10:08 PM.
Closed Thread