Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 06:41 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:56 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:53 AM
I wanna create an outsider...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2020, 03:16 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarglider View Post

~Ryekit~

"You're right! You do look soft!" Ryekit said, reaching a paw out to touch Cottonpaw's fur. She smiled as the fluffy tom said something wasn't a threat. I didn't hear anything after 'I may look soft', maybe he said something after that? She thought, confused. Oh, well. I guess I'll never know! She thought, her smile growing bigger. "Cottonpaw? Can you show me around camp? Oh, and also, did a kit named Mud by chance, come to ShadowClan?" She asked, realizing she didn't know the place she was in, and that Mud might be here in ShadowClan. It wasn't very probable that Mud had come here, but maybe he did!
Cottonpaw smiled nervously as Ryekit touched his fur. Mud? Who's that? "I don't think so.. Who is he? And, sure, I'll show you around camp!" He waited for an answer on his question as he looked around camp.

Click my dragons!
Old June 25th, 2020, 06:40 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

-- @Slushie --

Yet another day had finished as Doepaw made her way into the den, pushing through the brambles, ignoring the thorns that pulled on her fur. Or well she thought it was thorns. Felt like that anyway. Caught up in her thoughts about her training that had filled her brain, the blind molly was not exactly 'looking' at where she was going, having pinned her ears to avoid scratching them on the thorns when she went into the den. So tripping over an outstretched tail shouldn't exactly have come as a surprise to her, but even with her good navigation skills in the well... blind world she lived in, she still needed to be paying attention to her surroundings to not make any stupid mistakes. Like she'd just done, slipping across the dry ground. Slowly rising to her paws once again she faced whatever poor apprentice's tail she'd accidentally slipped on. "I am... so sorry," she stuttered. The scent was familiar somehow but she could not yet place it. It was from the night event training but even then... she'd never had a name placed to each of the different scents considering the fact that she had only worked with Jaypaw. "I'm Doepaw. And you... are?" The least she could do was introduce herself despite having no exact clue as to who she was speaking with.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 25th, 2020, 07:33 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Marigoldkit's eyes widened and she gagged in disgust. What what what!? An..an elder ate k..kits! "B-b-but elders...did they?" For the first time in her life that she could remember Marigoldkit was truly shook up. She'd heard stuff about deaths and battles she didn't mind the gore of those, but an elder eating kits! And chunks of them! That's bad gore! I mean a clanmate eating a clanmate! Your own clanmates! The people you trust your lives with! It can't be a rumor no one would make up something so horrible! Marigoldkit glanced at the elders den and trembled. Fear fear wasn't a feeling she was used to so when she felt it so strongly she became even more afraid. However did that they must be..terrible. @Scum (Did that actually happen?)
(hehe I left you a VM about it!)

"T-the elder was apparently from Windclan," Lightningkit gulped. Just talking about it make gee body shake with a terror she could only imagine knowing, "Do you... think they're all like that in Windclan?" Lightningkit gasped, eyes widened. "Do you think they eat kits! M-Mama said rabbits are the same size as kittens..." A squeal of fear left her. She turned quickly on her heels, diving back into the safety her nest offered her. The only thing that remained poking out was the tip of her long white tail.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 25th, 2020, 08:08 AM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Forestfrost walked around the clearing, hoping to spot his new apprentice, Cypresspaw. @LionKitKat
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old June 25th, 2020, 09:20 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

-- @RedHead -- @Fallen One -- @Finpaw --

Rosedapple nodded towards Beastspark in understanding. She hadn't noticed, but she hadn't been in the best moods lately. That needed to stop. As much as she was struggling to connect more with her clanmates, she shouldn't get distracted.

Finpaw was the first to find her as she got to her paws. Scorchpaw was easy to find with his red fur.

"Anyone know where Sprigroot is?" she asked the apprentices.
Old June 25th, 2020, 10:04 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post
Than that made both of them. Lot's of things were happening around the clan and he couldn't stop thinking about it. "Keep thinking about those nasty traps they found. I don't want anything to happen to you.", Aldertrail meowed. It was half true mainly because nobody else would be willing to be mates with him. "I'm hoping their all deactivated, so no cat gets injured.", he added. Aldertrail may just be using her, but he cared a little at least. He wasn't completely heartless.
Magnoliapetal nodded slightly, tail waving. "Well dear, you don't have to worry about me. With some luck, I won't be able to go out and search for the traps." The molly laughed quietly, staring into the night. In truth, she didn't truly care about the injuries feom the traps, After all, truly capable warriors wouldn't have been trapped. These traps were really just making the clan stronger. But the molly knew that her mate would not appreciate her answer, so she silenced the thought. Besides, a lady cares about her Clan members, even the inferior. Regrettably. "Oh, I do hope that the traps are dealt with. I don't want anyone to be getting hurt!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 25th, 2020, 10:57 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @wren // @hope ]

Stumbling out of the apprentices den once Beastspark had called her name , Fleapaw grumbled. Her wounds from the dog attack weren't fully healed but were close enough. She hoped this would get her out of doing work but clearly that didn't work. The scarred apprentice would make her way towards Acornfall who seemed to want to leave camp more than anything. “Don't warriors hunt all the time?” She questioned. It sure seemed like they did. “Or do the babies just eat that much.” Babies meaning kits. Not really caring if she got an answer from the tom or not , she looked around to see if she could catch sight of Duskblossom.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 25th, 2020, 11:09 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Mumble ]

Butterfly? Turning around to see if there was a butterfly behind them , Magpiekit only spotted a moth. “That's..” They trailed off , instead becoming more interested in Milkkits small walk towards the moth. Letting out a wince when the kit crashed into the ground , they frowned slightly. Yikes! That must've hurt. “That's a moth.” They said , looking at the moth who was slowly flying away. “Butterflies are bright colors..orange I think.” Well , they were sure there were other color butterflies , but they had only seen an orange and black one. They decided to ignore the kits anger for the ground.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 25th, 2020, 11:32 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @alan @wren
hearing her name called for a patrol, duskblossom skipped on over eagerly; she had literally nothing to do to cure her from her boredom, and this was as good a solution as any. "hii fleapaw!! hi acornfall!" she greeted, flinching at the sight of her scarred apprentice... she had to make sure she asked where those had come from. looked pretty painful. "what're you waiting for? let's go! oh, wait.. were you waiting for me? sorry. ack. well i'm here now, though! so we can go now!"
Old June 25th, 2020, 01:03 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post
[ @Mumble ]

Butterfly? Turning around to see if there was a butterfly behind them , Magpiekit only spotted a moth. “That's..” They trailed off , instead becoming more interested in Milkkits small walk towards the moth. Letting out a wince when the kit crashed into the ground , they frowned slightly. Yikes! That must've hurt. “That's a moth.” They said , looking at the moth who was slowly flying away. “Butterflies are bright colors..orange I think.” Well , they were sure there were other color butterflies , but they had only seen an orange and black one. They decided to ignore the kits anger for the ground.
Previous anger forgotten, Milkkit turned her head to face magpiekit again, "oh. But moffs awe pwetty too!" she mewed, waddling back over to them. She rubbed her sore nose with a tiny forepaw and set to merely watching the moth instead of trying to catch it. She let out a giggle, "Magpwiewit, do you know how to fwy wike a moff? she keenly asked, exited to find out the answer.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread