Old June 5th, 2018, 11:17 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
It's ok! )
The Orange and white tabby speed walked up to Icecry she wasn't planning on being left behind at all with every step she took her ears flicked impatiently and looked around the area trying to memorize it " ok. Which border are we heading to first ? " she asked as she looked at her mentor then snorted again " my pads aren't soft! I can handle it. I'm one of the best . And I plan on being a great warrior . So I can and will handle it " she meowed stubbornly holding her head high her tail was in the air as well she soon was beside icecry doing her best to stay at the older she cat pace . If icecry thought that she was still a kit and couldn't handle anything. Think again ! .
Icecry returned her snort. "Yeah, well tell me how you feel when we finish the borders and begin the hunting spots." She snickered. "And the border anme will have to wait. I'm going to make you find out the clan first."

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 6th, 2018, 02:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Icecry returned her snort. "Yeah, well tell me how you feel when we finish the borders and begin the hunting spots." She snickered. "And the border anme will have to wait. I'm going to make you find out the clan first."
Cardinalpaw looked down now grumbling she flicked her ears her brown orbs looking back up " challenge accepted . " she meowed then she twitched her whiskers tilting her head in confusion . Skyclan don't border any other clan do they? She's never heard borders of other clans from the other warriors before " but ...I thought skyclan doesn't have any borders . But if it does..I'm guessing ...windclan or riverclan " she meowed dragging out the last sentence because she wasn't sure if her guesses . She was only an apprentice after all she can't know a whole bunch of things right away ,that's why they have mentors . So they can learn everything . She looked farther out into the territory a few Fox lengths away She saw a dot of dusty brown dash across to a tree making her head and tail perk up " mouse! " she exclaimed she knew it was a mouse she saw older cats bring them in and toss them into the pile . Her legs were shaking she was so wanting to chase it she tried to stay put but once she saw that mouse in the middle of the bush and trees standing still on the grass she licked her lips and ran at it her tail streaming behind her as she leaped into the air which was too soon the mouse looked over its shoulder at her now squeaking in fear and ran off as well it jumped into a bush near by , disappearing . This made cardinalpaw fall on her face with a grunt she stood back up shaking her head a bit " your not getting away rodent ! " declared and started to run after it again .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 11th, 2018, 01:38 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Amberfire trotted out of camp, her tail swishing as she zigzagged through the trees. The temperature was warm, and she purred in delight. Green-leaf was here, she could feel it, from the tingling in her paws to her ear tips. The orange tabby loved whatever season she was in, but Green-leaf had to be one of the best.
It not only was warm and comforting, it marked the one year anniversary of leaving Thunderclan. It had been late spring when she had left, and the start of abundant prey and long hot days when she had arrived at Skyclan.
It had been the best decision of her life.
Bounding over a small puddle, her back paws splashing the cool liquid a tiny bit, she rounded a few more trees until she was at a comfortable pace for a walk in the woodlands.
Her white paws drifted over the grass, and she took a pause to breathe deeply in the sights and smells and the wonderful aura of the woods.

@Strange Rainbow

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 11th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
Amberfire trotted out of camp, her tail swishing as she zigzagged through the trees. The temperature was warm, and she purred in delight. Green-leaf was here, she could feel it, from the tingling in her paws to her ear tips. The orange tabby loved whatever season she was in, but Green-leaf had to be one of the best.
It not only was warm and comforting, it marked the one year anniversary of leaving Thunderclan. It had been late spring when she had left, and the start of abundant prey and long hot days when she had arrived at Skyclan.
It had been the best decision of her life.
Bounding over a small puddle, her back paws splashing the cool liquid a tiny bit, she rounded a few more trees until she was at a comfortable pace for a walk in the woodlands.
Her white paws drifted over the grass, and she took a pause to breathe deeply in the sights and smells and the wonderful aura of the woods.

@Strange Rainbow
Ebonybranch stepped out of the camp to get in a brrath of air. He always felt like he was trapped in the clan, especially since he had to tell a cat that he was going out of camp. Do they not trust him enough or is it just that they wanted to keep him safe. Someday they'll forget all about Shadowwatcher and Ebonybranch will be ready for that day to come along. Ebonybranch walked through the forest, catching up to Amberfire. He starred at her, comming up from behind. "Boo!" yowled the tom trying to scare the former Thunderclan molly. Ebonybranch sat down as he waited for a response.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 11th, 2018, 01:58 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Ebonybranch stepped out of the camp to get in a brrath of air. He always felt like he was trapped in the clan, especially since he had to tell a cat that he was going out of camp. Do they not trust him enough or is it just that they wanted to keep him safe. Someday they'll forget all about Shadowwatcher and Ebonybranch will be ready for that day to come along. Ebonybranch walked through the forest, catching up to Amberfire. He starred at her, comming up from behind. "Boo!" yowled the tom trying to scare the former Thunderclan molly. Ebonybranch sat down as he waited for a response.
Amberfire let out a screech of surprise and jolted forward at the loud noise, her paws slipping and her nose bonking into the ground.
For a second, she just lay there, quietly brewing.
She slowly sat back up, rubbed her nose with her paw, then whipped around.
Grounding herself before takeoff, she crouched down low and then recoiled her ginger haunches and launched onto Ebonybranch, who was sitting behind her grinning.
”What was that?” She meowed loudly, skidding to a halt in front of the Black tom. “Was that funny?” She meowed pretending to be offended, but a smile broke through her angry expression as the shock wore off.
“I could have broken my nose, I hope you know that.” She meowed, wrinkling her muzzle as she sat down with an exasperated thump on the cold grass. She was still smiling.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 11th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Amberfire let out a screech of surprise and jolted forward at the loud noise, her paws slipping and her nose bonking into the ground.
For a second, she just lay there, quietly brewing.
She slowly sat back up, rubbed her nose with her paw, then whipped around.
Grounding herself before takeoff, she crouched down low and then recoiled her ginger haunches and launched onto Ebonybranch, who was sitting behind her grinning.
”What was that?” She meowed loudly, skidding to a halt in front of the Black tom. “Was that funny?” She meowed pretending to be offended, but a smile broke through her angry expression as the shock wore off.
“I could have broken my nose, I hope you know that.” She meowed, wrinkling her muzzle as she sat down with an exasperated thump on the cold grass. She was still smiling.
Ebonybranch let out a chuckle as she knocked her nose on the ground, but let out a look of surprise as she went still for a while. He instantly fell guilty as she walked over to him. She sounded angry, but her expression told him other wise. "I wasn't trying to break your nose, but it was a little funny. You jumped like ten feet up in the air." he meowed through a laugh as Amberfire walked up to him. Ebonybranch laughed again, but after a while of laughing he let out a sneeze, falling forward. "See Karma is a peice of Foxdung." meowed the tom, getting back onto his feet. He sat down, wrapping his tail arounds his paws.

Old June 11th, 2018, 02:12 PM
boo

Quote:

Ebonybranch let out a chuckle as she knocked her nose on the ground, but let out a look of surprise as she went still for a while. He instantly fell guilty as she walked over to him. She sounded angry, but her expression told him other wise. "I wasn't trying to break your nose, but it was a little funny. You jumped like ten feet up in the air." he meowed through a laugh as Amberfire walked up to him. Ebonybranch laughed again, but after a while of laughing he let out a sneeze, falling forward. "See Karma is a peice of Foxdung." meowed the tom, getting back onto his feet. He sat down, wrapping his tail arounds his paws.
”You know what else is a piece of foxdung? Having to go to the medicine cat and explain that you broke your nose because some featherbrain scared you into falling into a rock.” She meowed with a purr and a warm glance at Ebonybranch.
She also mimicked him, except she curled her tail around herself much more sloppily, not caring wether it was nice or not. She rather liked it lopsided. It felt more warm and cozy, she didn’t like restricting things. That was the whole reason she had left Thunderclan to go to a more open and peaceful clan.
“Now, I think I might like to resume my walk, and would you like to join me?” She asked him politely, sitting back up to stretch quickly before standing straight up tall.
“And before you respond, you have to promise: No more scares.” She meowed, giving a faux stern glare in his direction, fighting down a smirk.

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; June 11th, 2018 at 02:13 PM.
Old June 11th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

”You know what else is a piece of foxdung? Having to go to the medicine cat and explain that you broke your nose because some featherbrain scared you into falling into a rock.” She meowed with a purr and a warm glance at Ebonybranch.
She also mimicked him, except she curled her tail around herself much more sloppily, not caring wether it was nice or not. She rather liked it lopsided. It felt more warm and cozy, she didn’t like restricting things. That was the whole reason she had left Thunderclan to go to a more open and peaceful clan.
“Now, I think I might like to resume my walk, and would you like to join me?” She asked him politely, sitting back up to stretch quickly before standing straight up tall.
“And before you respond, you have to promise: No more scares.” She meowed, giving a faux stern glare in his direction, fighting down a smirk.
Ebonybranch rolled his eyes at her first sentence. "Your nose ain't broken yet, so stop complaining." teased the tom, hoping she didn't find him rude. The tom stood up to stand beside his best friend. "I promise no more scares, but will it count if I wasn't the one that scares you. Like let's say if one of those squirrels came back?" meowed the tom, remembering the day when they had gotten close to a squirrels nest and about four or five squirrels began to chase after them. That was a day he could never forget, since he had actually had fun with one of his clanmates. He was glad to have a friend like Amberfire and he kind of liked her a little more than just his friend.

Old June 11th, 2018, 03:47 PM
boo

Quote:

Ebonybranch rolled his eyes at her first sentence. "Your nose ain't broken yet, so stop complaining." teased the tom, hoping she didn't find him rude. The tom stood up to stand beside his best friend. "I promise no more scares, but will it count if I wasn't the one that scares you. Like let's say if one of those squirrels came back?" meowed the tom, remembering the day when they had gotten close to a squirrels nest and about four or five squirrels began to chase after them. That was a day he could never forget, since he had actually had fun with one of his clanmates. He was glad to have a friend like Amberfire and he kind of liked her a little more than just his friend.
”That’s an exception! But if you had anything to do with it, I’ll tell Grousestar you endangered me. So even if you put a rock by a squirrel to scare the squirrel, and then the squirrel scares me, then it’s your fault.” She explained, sticking out her tongue to him, scrunching her eyes up to accentuate her attitude.
She then whipped her tail back and forth playfully, getting into a crouch stance before swatting at his forepaws in a tease. She purposely missed his leg, but then righted herself. She loved these days with Ebonybranch, where they could just horse around like kits and no one in the world could judge them
She then widened her eyes, a smile breaking her face. “Lets go!” She meowed loudly, and then she turned and shot a warm grin at him, a little goofy but affectionate all the same.
She then dashed off, ducking under a branch or two as she picked up speed.

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; June 11th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.
Old June 12th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

”That’s an exception! But if you had anything to do with it, I’ll tell Grousestar you endangered me. So even if you put a rock by a squirrel to scare the squirrel, and then the squirrel scares me, then it’s your fault.” She explained, sticking out her tongue to him, scrunching her eyes up to accentuate her attitude.
She then whipped her tail back and forth playfully, getting into a crouch stance before swatting at his forepaws in a tease. She purposely missed his leg, but then righted herself. She loved these days with Ebonybranch, where they could just horse around like kits and no one in the world could judge them
She then widened her eyes, a smile breaking her face. “Lets go!” She meowed loudly, and then she turned and shot a warm grin at him, a little goofy but affectionate all the same.
She then dashed off, ducking under a branch or two as she picked up speed.
Ebonybranch let out a chuckle. In his head he was thinking 'I wouldn't want to get in even more trouble especially since who my mother was.' The tom dipped his head and flicked his tail. "I swear to Starclan that I would never endanger you. Your the first friend I've ever had ever since my father died." meowed the tom. He would never lie to starclan. he was trying to make it to his father not end up in the Dark Forest with his mother. His mother hated him for driving her out of skyclan and he was sure glad he did it.