Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WarriorGalaxy's Characters
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:29 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Nixey
Today 06:18 AM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 06:12 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:51 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 05:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 5th, 2020, 05:05 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @Wings @Beau @Pluto @space ace. ]

Whisperwillow shuddered at the feeling of the kits suckling, but at least they were quiet for now. That only left one overgrown kit to deal with, Snakewillow with all his complaints was almost worse, but at least he could put words to his cries. “You’re rather insistent on this name thing.” She sneered, reluctantly looking back or the defenceless creatures at her stomach. She’d admit, the other two weren’t as harsh on the eyes as the runt, they at least looked to have some potential in life. If that Scrapkit even made it out of the nursery, Whisperwillow would be surprised. Their dampened pelts that mimicked Snakewillow’s so well made the molly want to push them off, but she wasn’t sure it’d have been much better to have a little her running around. “You might have some good ideas. Those two can be named after birds, something annoying.” One of the loud, shrill kind of birds would be good, though, in the end, she didn’t care much for which exactly. “I’ve never seen a cat fly and unless they figure out how, they’ll never reach my expectations.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 5th, 2020, 05:21 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

[ lilytraining ]
Lilypaw did look. Her head tilted as she gave Weaselskips legs an oblivious once over. Her light green eyes blinked in confusion as she looked back up at the Windclan warriors face.

"You have perfectly acceptable legs. I may think everything about me is a mess, but if there is one thing I understand just as well, its fighting." she said, completely serious; her face an expression of thoughtfulness. The calico got up on her paws to walk up to Weaselskip with a sincere smile.

"If...If speed makes you feel in control and graceful...H-have you tried fighting using your speed to confuse an enemy and hit weaker attacks in a localized area?" She suggested, unsure if the warrior would particularly want her own advice when the grey molly was suppose to be helping her.

But at the swift change in topics, Lilypaw let it go and nodded in agreement. She really did need this. For all her superior fighting capabilities compared to Weaselskip, the other warrior could run circles around her and probably stay in a fight longer with their better stamina.

"I'll admit...even in the forest I am a hunter of average skill. It will definately take me some time to build up the stamina you have for running after prey...please don't make me ch-chase a rabbit right now..." she mumbled the last bit with a quiet nervousness in her voice.
"Don't have you go chasing a rabbit you say? Little pretty flower, that's exactly what we're going to be doing!" Weaselskip let out a laugh at Lilypaw's pleading expression. Weaselskip might sometimes not think everything through, but she wasn't dumb enough to let an apprentice, despite on that was older than her, run head first into a rabbit. "You're not fast enough anyway, the rabbit would spot you running at it and then... I of course, would have to use my extravagant running skills to come save your ass from a horrible rabbit." She knew the former Shadowclan warrior could probably save herself, but she found it funny nonetheless. "Come on, let's get out of her and out in the 'wilderness', rabbits don't come here to watch us train cause they usually end up food if they get anywhere near here." With that said, Weaselskip twitched her tail and them moved out of the training moor, heading out on the actual moors where the rabbits would be most likely to be located, "Despite my horrible skills at teaching battle skills, I've successfully taught... 3 apprentices to hunt and chase and round up rabbits. Stalking, flushing and chasing rabbits is good basic skills. It is much harder to catch mice, or birds here. So despite how hard it might seem, rabbits is the easiest to catch." Pausing on a small hill out in the territory, she nodded at the rolling hills. "What can you smell outside of the clear smell of heather?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 5th, 2020, 06:22 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @RainbowQuail ]

Wolf whisper didn’t seem enthused but Heathernose just kept smiling. She knew that kindness could affect anyone and she just wanted to wait for her companion to loosen up.

“Great!”

Her voice sounded energetic and she felt the energy buzzing in her limbs too. She really needed to do something to loosen it up! The tortoiseshell led the way out the entrance and into the territory with a content wave of her tail. Once she was outside, she breathed in the moor scent happily and let it calm her.

“Where do you feel like going?”
Old June 5th, 2020, 07:31 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Rosepaw yawned and stretched in her soft nest, lined with the wool of a sheep that she had harvested with her expecting mentor. It was so soft against her pelt! She pressed her muzzle into it, purring, before hearing the squeaking of kits. Turning, she saw Larkkit and Jaykit moving among the nest.
"Kits!" she called out to them. "What are you doing here?" Her tone was questioning, a bit warning, but not unfriendly. She flashed a bright white smile as she remembered her own curiosity as a kit - although she wouldn't have let it get her into trouble.
But then there was Twistedpaw, she thought, grimacing as the image of the deformed black-and-gray cat came into her mind. That was an example of being too curious.
It was nice, though, to see some kits. She had an idea in mind... however, she would have to wait and let the kits answer her question first.

@gs29513 @Shadowsight
Old June 5th, 2020, 07:53 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Flakekit's eyes widened slightly--he sensed the sudden tension from the other kit, and backed away a bit, less interested in fighting now; still, he dropped into a crouch, tensing.

Kestrelkit kept his back turned and looked at the ground. He to subtly started gathering dirt in his paw, his tail slightly lashing. He glanced back at Flakekit with a side glare. Now was a good time to do it. He rolled over, quickly throwing his paw in the tom’s direction, throwing the dirt towards him.

Old June 5th, 2020, 08:11 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Wolfwhisper padded after her and looked around, taking her time to answer the question. Definitely not the training moor, and did it really matter whether they hunted near the trees? She’d prefer not to hunt by the borders. She was making the question much more complicated then it was but... that’s what she always did and she wasn’t exactly comfortable of talking without thinking things over. Her gaze went back to Heathernose. “We can hunt rabbits anywhere. Does it matter?” Wait, did that sound rude? It wasn’t meant to. She remembered how things went with Skypaw when he misunderstood what she meant when something she said came out the wrong way. It was probably best to tell her she wasn’t trying to be rude. Whether it came out like that or not just to be safe. “That isn’t meant to be rude.”

@Beau
Old June 5th, 2020, 08:33 AM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable

Jaykit froze at the sound of the cat's voice. "Um, we're exploring! It's our first time out of the nursery!" @TheNyanCatMinecart @gs29513
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old June 5th, 2020, 08:43 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Larkkit stiffened at the sound of a voice. Um, yeah. We were looking around, to see where we would sleep once we became apprentices. she mewed. Oh, Jaykit already said that, she realized. Oops. @Shadowsight @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old June 5th, 2020, 08:49 AM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable

"We can't wait to be Apprentices! I'm going to be the best!" Jaykit boasted. @gs29513 @TheNyanCatMinecart
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old June 5th, 2020, 08:52 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Nuh uh, I'M going to be the best. Larkkti proclaimed. I can fight better than you. she taunted. @Shadowsight @TheNyanCatMinecart
Closed Thread