Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:33 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by ellie
Today 10:07 PM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:57 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 09:51 PM
I get lost in the process,...
by Mica
Last post by Rani
Today 09:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2017, 06:37 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(Open)
The pale gray calico kit stomped iinto the nursery, her eyes, which were an icy blue color, were bright with anger. She couldn't help but wonder what Rainkit knew. He'd said something, and then not told her what he meant. Our father.. Not Gustflight, but.... His words rang in her ears. Who had he meant? He'd said it was dangerous outside of camp. Ha! She'd show him that it could be dangerous inside of camp, too. A sly look flashed across the kit's face, and she sat down, thinking quietly. She wasn't sure what she was going to do to make it dangerous, but she needed it to be dangerous only to Rainkit, and maybe some of her sisters, too. Perhaps she'd put thorns in their nest, or something like that. The molly shrugged, looking around.
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:40 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
(Open)
The pale gray calico kit stomped iinto the nursery, her eyes, which were an icy blue color, were bright with anger. She couldn't help but wonder what Rainkit knew. He'd said something, and then not told her what he meant. Our father.. Not Gustflight, but.... His words rang in her ears. Who had he meant? He'd said it was dangerous outside of camp. Ha! She'd show him that it could be dangerous inside of camp, too. A sly look flashed across the kit's face, and she sat down, thinking quietly. She wasn't sure what she was going to do to make it dangerous, but she needed it to be dangerous only to Rainkit, and maybe some of her sisters, too. Perhaps she'd put thorns in their nest, or something like that. The molly shrugged, looking around.
The cold grey kitten approached. "Hi, I'm ShineKit, what's your name?"

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; January 14th, 2017 at 06:47 AM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:44 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

(Is that allowed?)

Stormtail was worried sick, she had caught some of the sickness as well, making it harder to tale care of the kits. At night she cried and cried. She hated feeling helpless. Surgestorm was too busy with other cats, and Stormtail thought she may have to take the kits to another medicine cat. She felt as though her kits life's were crashing to a halt. "It's going to be ok." She whispered to the kits, but she felt as though she was saying it to herself.
(Maybe? I dunno...as long as they're not busy I suppose and we ask first...we have to try!)
"is it okay if I go around the nursery and hang out with the other kits? I've met a couple already and...I wanna make more friends!" GleamKit asked eagerly, her eyes spotting several different kits. ShineKit and AcornKit were happy where they were on their own.
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:46 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Maybe? I dunno...as long as they're not busy I suppose and we ask first...we have to try!)
"is it okay if I go around the nursery and hang out with the other kits? I've met a couple already and...I wanna make more friends!" GleamKit asked eagerly, her eyes spotting several different kits. ShineKit and AcornKit were happy where they were on their own.
"Ok, but be nice. And remember, sheathed claws." Stormtail mewed at Gleamkit as the young kit bounced away.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:47 AM
questionmark

Quote:
The cold gret kitten approached. "Hi, I'm ShineKit, what's your name?"
Phantomkit glanced up. She didn't really know this kit well, but he seemed nice, so she instantly felt a minor disliking for the cat. She wasn't sure the exact point of being nice, as all it did was prove you were weak and depended on others. She was always careful not to depend on others as long as it could be avoided, she a slight sneer was upon her face as she studied the kit. “Why does it matter?” she asked in a mildly menacing tone, her eyes hard and cold as ice as she spoke.
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:48 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

"Ok, but be nice. And remember, sheathed claws." Stormtail mewed at Gleamkit as the young kit bounced away.
ShineKit looked around to see where her sister was going and she spotted a grey calico kitten who looked troubled. "Actually, I'm going to go too..." She got up and trotted away, sneezing a little as she went.
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:51 AM
Falling In

Quote:

Phantomkit glanced up. She didn't really know this kit well, but he seemed nice, so she instantly felt a minor disliking for the cat. She wasn't sure the exact point of being nice, as all it did was prove you were weak and depended on others. She was always careful not to depend on others as long as it could be avoided, she a slight sneer was upon her face as she studied the kit. “Why does it matter?” she asked in a mildly menacing tone, her eyes hard and cold as ice as she spoke.
The she-kit recognised what the other kit was doing and she thought about how GleamKit would do it. Play along..."Nice to meet you why does it matter?" She said mockingly, a sneer on her face. ShineKit wasn't sure she was able to pull it off.
Old January 14th, 2017, 07:00 AM
questionmark

Quote:
The she-kit recognised what the other kit was doing and she thought about how GleamKit would do it. Play along..."Nice to meet you why does it matter?" She said mockingly, a sneer on her face. ShineKit wasn't sure she was able to pull it off.
Phantomkit leaped to her paws, ears pinned back and fury blazing in her eyes. The tips of her long, curved claws dug into the ground, and a low growl echoed from deep in her throat. She lashed her tail, a look of hate flashing in her eyes, then disappearing. How dare he mock her? She'd done nothing wrong! She'd just been acting like a warrior. They fought each other all the time. She'd even seen them kill each other, so that was what warriors did. They fought each other and sometimes killed each other. The memories of the great and terrible battle flooded her thoughts, and her confidence wavered. She stopped, then shook her head and continued to glare at Shinekit. “You know very well that isn't my name. Are you mouse-brained or just mean?” she snarled, sharp teeth bared and lips curled back.
Old January 14th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Falling In

Quote:

Phantomkit leaped to her paws, ears pinned back and fury blazing in her eyes. The tips of her long, curved claws dug into the ground, and a low growl echoed from deep in her throat. She lashed her tail, a look of hate flashing in her eyes, then disappearing. How dare he mock her? She'd done nothing wrong! She'd just been acting like a warrior. They fought each other all the time. She'd even seen them kill each other, so that was what warriors did. They fought each other and sometimes killed each other. The memories of the great and terrible battle flooded her thoughts, and her confidence wavered. She stopped, then shook her head and continued to glare at Shinekit. “You know very well that isn't my name. Are you mouse-brained or just mean?” she snarled, sharp teeth bared and lips curled back.
"Depends what you are...do you have a problem with me being mean?" ShineKit was taken aback by this strange kit's aggression but she held her ground.
Old January 14th, 2017, 07:25 AM
questionmark

Quote:
"Depends what you are...do you have a problem with me being mean?" ShineKit was taken aback by this strange kit's aggression but she held her ground.
Phantomkit stopped, her eyes gleaming with amusement, and her ears still back, flat against her skull. She sat down, a mocking look on her face. She wondered if Shinekit looked as stupid to everybody else as she did to her. “I'm going to go with mouse-brained.” the kit meowed, kneading the ground with her claws. She paused, thinking up a reason to go with mouse-brained, because obviously, this kit deserved a bit of tormenting. As did most, she reflected as she cast her gaze around the nursery. She hoped her mother wasn't in here, because she didn't like Dovecloud. But she had liked Singenight, Sorrelstep, and Gorsefeather. Those had been some cats WindClan could be proud of, wherever they were. “You should know this, but apparently, you think you can trick me? I know you're faking it. I've seen you before, acting all nice. You'll never be a good warrior unless you're strong, and clearly, you seem quite the opposite.” she said, her voice calm and the earlier aggressive appearance gone, replaced my one of calmness, and yet even more menacing.