Today 07:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2017, 02:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Blackrose swallowed hard , assuming that as soon as the shock wore off it would be difficult , as it would be in most cats . She herself was experiencing that transition after the presumed death of her apprentice , who only became a warrior before the flood. Her body had yet to be found, so she knew the pain of losing a close freind, but couldn't imagine losing two siblings in such a short period of time
Haykit inhailed,"Thanks for telling me..." She murmered slowly

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 1st, 2017, 04:22 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Upon her mothers statement the molly looked down and shuffled her paws, her ears pinned to the sides of her head as she did so. And here she had thought she was stealthily fixing her new nest! She gave her adoptive mother an emberassed smile "I tried to fix it up while you and Honeycomb were out, it was supposed to be a surprise, bit I guess it isn't really since I've got the stomach to show for it." she huffed, her tail twitching. Everyone would be able to notice, her stomach was slightly larger than usual, and given her usual size most would think that she was about to give birth that second! But she was far from it, not too far though, although she was...heavily built she was only about two months in. As the older molly sat down she gave her a look over, noticing how frail she looked, although it wasn't too frail, it wasn't too skinny, she just seemed...well..thinner than usual. Her ocean blue hues lit of with momentary worry as she thought everything over, Wolfancer and Honeycomb's recent behavior towards one another, her mothers recent, multiple, outings, everything seemed...peculiar to the white molly. She wouldn't push it though, it wasn't any of her business, if her mother felt as though she couldn't trust her with personal information then she wouldn't bug her about it. Her focus was given back to the warrior as she asked her question, which in turn made Foamlower giggle "Standingsea mother, and no, no reason for you to tear him to bits." she added "He's...amazing, I...I wish to describe him better but everytime....every time I try to describe just how amazing he is i just...just....the words get caught up in my throat and my heart does so many little flips it's...I don't know." she confessed, a small, loving smile plastered on her face. " If, if it wasn't for Sunpaw, I would have never recognized this feeling...love." she said, the last word rolling off her tounge with ease. The white, grey spotted molly turned her blue optics upon Wolfdancer once more, untold emotions dance during across her face as she thought of a way to word her next question "...Do you think everyone's feelings are the same? Such as joy, you you feel warm inside, to the point where you stop smiling? Or or how about sadness? Do you feel as though you should amends or just cry? What about love? Does it feel the same way for you?" she asked, her back straightening as she asked these questions. The white warrior had always wanted to know, she had always been curious about her emotions and wether or not they were the same as others, wether or not others donned these same feelings.
She could feel her heart melt at hearing her daughter talk about Standingsea. If he really meant alot to her, she had no reason to tear home to shred. Listening to her talk about him made a smile come to her face. But at the question-she hesitated. Honeycomb and her were..something else. They werent mates, but not friends anymore either. It seemed everytime they were around one another they faught, and it only blew down Wolfdancers confidence more. She could remember their harsh words. Kill yourself for all I care. I wont care. It stung her. But despite the hateful words..she couldnt help but love them. She couldnt help but want to be close to them. They completed her. "I believe we all label an emotion as one thing but everyone can feel it differently," she mewed,"Your love can be different then my love, your happiness is different from my happiness because were all different." She looked at how Foam spoke so prideful about her mate. She loved him, and Wolfdancer could tell. When it came to Honeycomb she couldnt do the same. She couldnt speak prideful about them because of what they said, it still hurt to even say their name at times. But she loved them. They both felt the same emotion but yet felt different things. "To me love is a wonderful but painful thing. No inbetween really. Its a risk for us to take but if we succeed it only makes life better." Love was dangerous and Wolf wondered if she should have even taken the chance to tell Honeycomb how she felt. She took a risk and now they were both paying for it. It hurt. But she loved them and couldnt help herself.
Old August 1st, 2017, 05:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@Chameleon
(raging lionpaw confrontation time)
Lionpaw was chatting with a young RiverClan warrior nearby when he heard a shriek that sounded just like Newtpaw reached his ears. He whipped around, earning a sounds of surprise from the cat he was talking with. Guilt rushed through him when he saw the she-cat, soaked, landing in a shallow pool of water and shooting to her paws. He muttered a rushed excuse to the RiverClan warruor and rushed over to her, not caring when he stepped right into the freezing water right as his fur was nearly dry - after all, his paws were nothing compared to Newtpaw's now-wet pelt. He scolded himself; he left Newtpaw alone. He promised he wouldn't. Sure, he had still been nearby, but had that stopped her from getting pushed in the water? No.
"Newtpaw, I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, gently helping the small she-cat out. His next words were filled with absolute rage. "Who pushed you?" He looked around, spotting a tom walking away from their direction and laughing, and he knew then that it was him. It had to be him. He marched towards Lobsterpaw. "Hey!" He hissed, sprinting to stop in front of him and snarled, "You think you can just push my friend in the water?" The golden brown tom stood up straight, squaring his shoulders to make him look larger than he was. He leaned in, close to Lobsterpaw's face. "Leave her alone. I don't want tonsee you near her again, you foxheart." And he'd make sure that the apprenice wouldn't go near her again, because he wouldn't leave her side again. No matter what.
Lobsterpaw gave an innocent look," Huh? What are you talking about?" He meowed," I never touched that small apprentice.."he flick his tail to Newtpaw," I was cleaning my pelt, my sister told me a joke and uhh... my mentor called me." He meowed lying
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ @Fern
Applepaw stepped into camp, her head filled with so many memories, her first time in the kit-pool, the hole where she use to sneak out, and the nursery....she flicked her tail avoiding looking for her mother, she knew that her mother would scold her, she prayed her mother would pressume her dead. She didn't care if Lobstepaw or Honeypaw saw her, but she wasn't going to look for them. She glanced at her clanmates, her friends too, Tigerpaw was licking her paw, Elmpaw her geeky friend who asleep in the clearing...and Dungpaw was getting attacked by a Riverclan apprentice and screeching insults about Riveclan Mousebrain! Keep your thoughts about this awful place to yourself.... she gave a sigh," Sorry that this wasn't the kind of reunion you were hoping for..." she wasn't going to kiss up and make it the reunion he hoped for, but she atleast appologized and a simple appology was all that was necisisary atleast, in Shadowclan, she didn't care that Riverclanners expected you change your behavior, she was only willing to do a Shadowclan appology.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 1st, 2017 at 05:29 PM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 05:22 PM
Avocato

Briarstone pranced into the clearing. Her eyes were clouded with worry. She swept into Russetstar's den without waiting for an invitation. When she came back out, her mocha-brown fur bristled with worry. She rushed over to the warriors' den, and lay down, grooming herself.
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Splashheart giggled faintly at his words, shaking her head affectionately. "Well I like being a free bird." She joked, reaching her head forward to nuzzle his shoulder with her nose softly. The blue/gray she-cat settled down beside him, leaning sideways to rest her head on his shoulder. Her blue eyes drifted shut. "Im fine. Im great." She purred, taking in a deep breath. She was. She felt free and happy. And sort of tired, but that was to be expected, right?

Splashheart opened her eyes again when Mixedfur offered her food, and looked down at the fish, a smile lighting her face. "I could eat." She teased lightly, nudging him before lowering her head and taking a bite of the fish. It wasnt a vole, but Splashheart did like fish. "How are you?" She asked in return when she swallowed, letting her eyes flicker up to check on her kits before looking back at her mate with an affectionate smile.
Mixedfur soaked in the scent of his mate. Even though she still smelled somewhat of milk, the scent was faint. He missed her old scent, even if Thunderclan somewhat still lingered on her. "Oh, yes. You're simply a dove!" Those nice and innocent sweet birds, that were pure and stood for love. That's what he liked her to be. Full of love. "Instead of being a Eagle." He chuckled lightly. Her pregnancy, had to be one of the hardest things he went through, but he made it against that storm. Everything was much lighter and the tom couldn't be happier.

He watched as she ate the fish, and he licked his jaws upon feeling the sun against them. His eyes flitted to the kits for a moment, before he wiggled his ears at her question. How did he feel? "As in the recent discovery that we have to share our territory with reptile eaters?" He leaned closer to her, in her ear more like as he scoffed. He was not happy with a...tight space in the least. It made him even more protective of his mate and kits. "Probably very cautious. But other than that, I'm doing good, Splashy." He nudged her shoulder. "You talked to your siblings lately? Any news on your sisters and brothers?" He tilted his head at her, returning her smile.
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Elmpaw was growing skinny, he hadn't had a meal since two days ago, in Shadowclan camp. His brown pelt was ungroomed. No one ever had seen Elmpaw with an ungroomed pelt before, yet his was ungroomed. He layed in the the clearing his head felt to heavy to lift so he didn't bother trying too. He barely opened his eyes, he only kept them open to prevent himself from sleeping. He hadn't slept since they were in Shadowclan, he shuddered remembering the cats screaming in pain and fear. The feeling of panic in the air. The scent of blood coating his sense of smell. Dead clanmates, cats he knew, grew up with, hunted with, trained with, shared tounges with, took care of, protected him, and respected him he saw floating dead. He shuddered Will I ever recover? I just want to join my clanmates who died, I want to join the ranks of Starclan... he saw a shadowed outline of a cat, but his eyes grew heavy and he rested them impailing himself with his claws to prevent himself from sleeping, he knew he'd have nightmares, and he had enough daymares which he had control to shake away, he didn't want any nightmares where he couldn't shake it away... he sighed in exaustion, hunger, and in desire to go home Will I ever be the old me? The nerd who simply wants to be the best warrior, I don't have any desire to be a warrior now, I'd rather be a kit and have my adoptive mother coddle me in the nursery with her strong scent of milk...Why should I try in training, I might as well kill myself, my only problem is that I don't have the energy to make it to that pool in the clearing which I could drown myself in....why Starclan are you making me suffer?

Dungpaw stalked around camp scowling, " Mouse Brained Fish eaters....how can any cat stand fish..besides, how can anyone stand living in this territory, it is awful...besides why can they stand there own reak...plus the swimming thing is just weird..." he said to himself quite loudly I can't wait to return to Shadowclan...

Last edited by Mango; August 1st, 2017 at 06:25 PM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:24 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Mixedfur soaked in the scent of his mate. Even though she still smelled somewhat of milk, the scent was faint. He missed her old scent, even if Thunderclan somewhat still lingered on her. "Oh, yes. You're simply a dove!" Those nice and innocent sweet birds, that were pure and stood for love. That's what he liked her to be. Full of love. "Instead of being a Eagle." He chuckled lightly. Her pregnancy, had to be one of the hardest things he went through, but he made it against that storm. Everything was much lighter and the tom couldn't be happier.

He watched as she ate the fish, and he licked his jaws upon feeling the sun against them. His eyes flitted to the kits for a moment, before he wiggled his ears at her question. How did he feel? "As in the recent discovery that we have to share our territory with reptile eaters?" He leaned closer to her, in her ear more like as he scoffed. He was not happy with a...tight space in the least. It made him even more protective of his mate and kits. "Probably very cautious. But other than that, I'm doing good, Splashy." He nudged her shoulder. "You talked to your siblings lately? Any news on your sisters and brothers?" He tilted his head at her, returning her smile.
Splashheart smirked at his comment about doves, but frowned when he brought up ShadowClan, and lightly smacked the back of his head with her tail. "Be nice." She protested, glancing toward the ShadowClan cats before giving Mixedfur a stern look. She didnt want any provocation from either Clans. A battle wouldnt be good, not with her kits. And she would kill anyone, RiverClan or not, who came near them if a battle broke out. Anyone. Shaking her head, Splashheart smiled at him when he brought up her siblings.

"Oh, yes. Foxthorn came to visit yesterday." The blue-gray she-cat smirked. Foxthorn usually just waltzed in like he owned the place, many times. "Snowstar had to pick a new deputy... Bubblestep I think he said. Oh," Her eyes lit up. "He also said she was close to kitting. Getting feistier by the day. Roarclaw's calmed down a bit," Splashheart grinned over at her mate, "Doesnt want to kill you anymore. Honeyfur and Goldensky miss us, since they're confined to the nursery. And Blackstorm just wants to see the kits," She rolled her eyes, a smile on her face. "Foxy is still as silly as ever. Apparently there's some drama going on with WindClan and ThunderClan, though." She blinked.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:42 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Haykit inhailed,"Thanks for telling me..." She murmered slowly
Blackrose nodded. "I'm really , really sorry this has happened to you " she said, letting her defensive side down, extremely rare for the gothic looking molly. She was always this silent type, hiding in the shadows and literally hissing at the sun. Solemn and introverted was the she cat until a single group of kits changed that . she watched them grow and even took on one as an apprentice , letting her dark heart let into a small light . It was because of kits that she had ever let a shadow of a smile cover her forever expressionless maw. She felt a strong connection to kits that she didn't even have with her own mother. She owed a lot to the young cats , so it broke what little heart and fragile shard of happiness she'd even known everytime she saw a kitten upset or hurt . Telling Haykit that such a thing had happened to her siblings with soul breaking . A creature so small shouldn't have to go through that , ever . She truly wished the best for the kit, hoping the deaths wouldn't take too much of a toll as she and many others had experienced during the flood
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:43 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lobsterpaw gave an innocent look," Huh? What are you talking about?" He meowed," I never touched that small apprentice.."he flick his tail to Newtpaw," I was cleaning my pelt, my sister told me a joke and uhh... my mentor called me." He meowed lying
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
As she laid there in the freezing water, practically shivering from the cold and on the verge of tears from shame and embarrassment, her ears twitched at the sound of rushing paws and soon enough, a warm body was beside her and she buried her muzzle into his fur, knowing that it was Lionpaw when she heard his voice, sounding his exclaimed apology of not being there for her. The small, soaked apprentice stepped out of the water with her best friend’s assistance, looking up at him with surprise at the rage that she heard in Lionpaw’s tone. Newtpaw had never heard him so angry because of what happened to her and she looked in the direction of where Lobsterpaw was walking away, laughing and she didn’t even need to say anything for the golden brown-furred tom to go storming off after him and the quiet she-cat looked on in silence, not knowing how to react or what to do now. Newtpaw blinked at her paws, her fur feeling heavy from the weight of the water in her fur. She shook her head solemnly and padded away to lay down under a nearby tree, resting the comfortable shade with her head rested on her tiny paws as she turned away from the eyes that seemed to bore into her long multi-colored fur and right now, the young apprentice just wanted to disappearance.
"Foxscat!" the enraged tom snarled again, his voice raising, "I saw the way she looked at you. It was you." His tail lashed through the air, his glare the coldest it'd ever been. He'd never been as angry as this. He wanted to make Lobsterpaw feel guilty for what he did. So, in an attempt to do just that, he kept talking, "You have no idea how much she's been through in this past day alone. And you just helped make it much worse than it needs to be. I don't know how cats can act like you, and I can't stand those kinds of cats." Finally, he was finished with his tangent, and passed by him as he made his way to Newtpaw. As he passed Lobsterpaw, though, he hissed quietly to him, "If I see you trying to talk to- no if I even see you look at my best friend again, I won't be using just words. I don't care if I get in trouble." And he kept walking, making his way back to Newtpaw.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't by you," he mewed as he lay next to her, "I'm so sorry. Now, I won't leave your side at all even if just to talk to another cat closeby. I won't let anything like this happen again." The tom felt endlessly guilty for not being there when he promised he would. He didn't know what to say except "sorry." He had to excuse, and he wasn't going to make an excuse. He just hoped that Newtpaw would forgive him.
Old August 1st, 2017, 07:21 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
"Foxscat!" the enraged tom snarled again, his voice raising, "I saw the way she looked at you. It was you." His tail lashed through the air, his glare the coldest it'd ever been. He'd never been as angry as this. He wanted to make Lobsterpaw feel guilty for what he did. So, in an attempt to do just that, he kept talking, "You have no idea how much she's been through in this past day alone. And you just helped make it much worse than it needs to be. I don't know how cats can act like you, and I can't stand those kinds of cats." Finally, he was finished with his tangent, and passed by him as he made his way to Newtpaw. As he passed Lobsterpaw, though, he hissed quietly to him, "If I see you trying to talk to- no if I even see you look at my best friend again, I won't be using just words. I don't care if I get in trouble." And he kept walking, making his way back to Newtpaw.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't by you," he mewed as he lay next to her, "I'm so sorry. Now, I won't leave your side at all even if just to talk to another cat closeby. I won't let anything like this happen again." The tom felt endlessly guilty for not being there when he promised he would. He didn't know what to say except "sorry." He had to excuse, and he wasn't going to make an excuse. He just hoped that Newtpaw would forgive him.
Newtpaw buried her face in her paws, a few small tears slipping from her eyes. Why did everyone have to be so mean to her? She was kind and polite to everyone that she met, yet they all just saw her for her differences and the small apprentice wished she was like Lionpaw or even Lobsterpaw - a normal apprentice with strength and talent. Her mother, she knew, never wanted this for her. In the dreams that she had where she had seen her mother, Whitemist. With her short legs and usually long tail, she would always be seen as a freak and she just wanted to scream out in emotional frustration, but instead she whimpered into her paws, the faint terror of almost drowning in the flood still lingering in her mind. She didn’t move much when Lionpaw laid down next to her, but the apprentice heard every word that he said and in a fit of emotional pain, she turned to him, the small she-cat looking up at her best friend with tears brimming in her amber-hued eyes before she buried her face into the fur of his neck, whimpering as she clung to him like she did when he rescued her from the flood. Everything was so horrible and scary, she just didn’t know what to do or not to act anymore. Lionpaw was the only one who meant anything to her now and she never wanted to lose him. She prayed that he wouldn’t die like the rest of the cats that were apart of her life.
Closed Thread