Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[FONT="Tahoma"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Confusion seeped into his eyes as Brownbabble scented watery Shadowclan scent. When did they learn to swim? He spotted a few heading his way, towards the camp. They looked weak and tired, soaked with water. Some were even carrying kits. Okay, so, definitely not a battle. Because who would bring kits to a battle? Brownbabble decided they probably needed his help. But the tom didn't know which one to help. He ran forwards towards them, but ended up slipping on some fallen reeds and sliding across the ground. He opened up his eyes to see cream-colored paws in front of him. Slowly looking up, he saw that the paws were connected to a she-cat. But wait, wouldn't that be obvious? I mean if the paws weren't connected to a cat... Brownbabble made a disgusted face at the thought. That would be creepy. Little did the warrior know that he was still on the ground, looking straight up at the brownish-cream feline.

@Constellation

Swanpearl heaved herself forward. Oh, she was so exhausted. Just wanting to sleep in a nearby nest. But the fact that Halestar had chosen Riverclan as a place for them to settle? It bothered her. She didn't want to be around fishy cats. They were disgusting! Yet, her fur was still wet, clinging to her body. She stopped for a moment, shaking her fur, not caring if anything splashed on anyone nearby. She didn't ask to be here, and she rather wished she had drowned while the flood over took them. Then she was ready to continue on. She didn't know where she was going, but she wanted to stay away from every Riverclan cat. She hoped they wouldn't be here long. As she stepped forward, her paws stayed planted to the ground. She almost let out a desperate wail upon seeing another cat--almost run into her. Literally. Instead, he fell and was facing her paws. Swanpearl snickered. Until her expression came into a grim one where her lip curled into almost a snarl. Slightly, she tilted her head down to meet his gaze, a small smile forming on her face at the acknowledgement of him. “Hi,” she purred.

~OWO~

[ Nightvenom X Morningfrost ]

During the rest of their trip--their frightful trip, Nightvenom was exhausted. He was still fuming at Morningfrost. Why did she have to take the lead in everything? Nightvenom felt that it was the male’s job to do such a thing, but he was too exhausted to fight back. So, he followed her anyway. As they approached Riverclan, his fur was already dripping wet. Weighing heavily, and dragging him along. As his paws settled on dry land, the large tom dropped to the ground with a heavy thud. Breathing...breathing...breathing...that's what he needed to do. Sleep...he wanted sleep. He tried to lift his head, throwing his Amber gaze towards the she cat. A heavy smirk played on his maw as he looked her up and down as if checking her out. “We made it,” he purred, sighing loudly. “You wanna help me dry up?” Obviously, his voice was very flirty. He wouldn't mind helping her dry up, but he also knew that Morningforst would tell him off. And, he would simply laugh.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Blue Wishes

He could hear his heart drumming in his ears, he could feel the pulse of the beating rhythm down to his tail tip. He had heard the news from Russetstar, their territory falling apart around them, he felt so much pity towards the other clan, how many lives they had lost. The black tom sprinted as fast as he could in the direction of the Shadowclan Riverclan border, the rain pelted against his face, he had to get there as fast as possible, he had to help somehow. As soon as he both there he slid to a stop, the mud sloshed beneath his paws, he would never be able to forget what he saw. Most of the Warriors looked as if they had lost their souls, their eyes were...cold, lifeless. He shuddered and turned his attention to the territory, which was practically just mud and falling trees. The deputy continued to catch his breath for a few moments before he padded forward and looked for...someone, anyone who would hold some sort of ranking with the clan, their leader was speaking with his own which meant that the deputy had to be there, somewhere, buried within the horde of Shadowclan cats. His blue orbs searched for anyone, the deputy was preferred, but he would go with a senior warrior or the medicine cat as well. Fallenstream started guiding cats in the direction of Riverclan, speaking loudly against the storm overhead. He had no idea of knowing who it was, the ebony colored tom hadn't met the new deputy at the gathering, or rather, the other way around, since he was the new deputy. After a few moments of thinking about how to reach someone with some leadership experience and how to quickly deal with these wounded and tired cats he came to one conclusion "WHERE IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN IS YOUR DEPUTY?!" He shouted, granted it wasn't the best conclusion maybe it would get him something, and for the moment that's all he needed.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; August 4th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:11 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Slatesky smiled back at Sunsplash, her sky-blue eyes bright. She laughed along with the ginger-and-white molly at her comment, and nodded about fishing. "The deeper part, or the shallow part?" the tortoiseshell asked, referring to the river. She followed Sunsplash around the curves of the river, smiling softly to herself at the noise the running water made. She nodded at Sunsplash when she spoke. "It is. Great weather for hunting," Slatesky responded, flicking her tail happily. "I love RiverClan's territory."
Sunbreeze glanced at the river. She hadn't really thought about it, but she just gave a small shrug. "Probably the deeper areas. The fish there are normally bigger, and besides I'm pretty sure there were some Shadowclan cats in the camp, and some others nearby. With the rain their territory could have become water logged and flooded. Which will be a change of events from the last time a flood happened." She mused, remembering the experience. It was the time where she had met Littlefang. Oh if only she had known then what mess it would have gotten her into. The kits, the loss of Mottledkit, the terror that TwiglegMentors caused her. It was too much, she just end hoped they weren't here. For all she cared, the normally calm and pleasant she cat didn't care if they were dead. "So if we have more mouths to feed, we might as well get bigger prey." She suggested, looking over at the river again. "Here should be good, don't you think?" She asked, turning to Slatesky with a questioning gaze in her bright blue hues.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:29 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Sunbreeze glanced at the river. She hadn't really thought about it, but she just gave a small shrug. "Probably the deeper areas. The fish there are normally bigger, and besides I'm pretty sure there were some Shadowclan cats in the camp, and some others nearby. With the rain their territory could have become water logged and flooded. Which will be a change of events from the last time a flood happened." She mused, remembering the experience. It was the time where she had met Littlefang. Oh if only she had known then what mess it would have gotten her into. The kits, the loss of Mottledkit, the terror that TwiglegMentors caused her. It was too much, she just end hoped they weren't here. For all she cared, the normally calm and pleasant she cat didn't care if they were dead. "So if we have more mouths to feed, we might as well get bigger prey." She suggested, looking over at the river again. "Here should be good, don't you think?" She asked, turning to Slatesky with a questioning gaze in her bright blue hues.
Slatesky nodded in acknowledgement as Sunsplash was speaking. What she was saying made sense. "Sounds good!" she trilled, smiling. "I prefer diving for my fish, anyway- I love the water pressing around me as I swim into the fishes' world. It seems... almost like a different planet, you know? I think it's fascinating," the dilute tortoiseshell molly explained, her blue eyes bright. "Here looks great!" Slatesky responded, flicking her tail in anticipation. She padded lightly to the river's bank and slid in before paddling herself with long strokes to an area where fish lazily swam about underneath. Smiling widly, Slatesky turned herself so she was facing down and began pushing against the water so she moved in that direction, nearing the fish.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 12:54 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(It's all good!)

Muddysight jumped up in surprise, turning around to watch the approaching cat with wide eyes. "Oh... um, morning? Actually, I was hoping for some alone time," he tried to decline her offer, his tail swishing back and forth at a quicker rate. It had already started to fluff up, as he really didn't want to be around any cat especially when he was alone. But, if he thought about it, would it really be better for other cats to witness how he was, should he lose control? The tom shook these thoughts away; of course it would be better if there were more cats around right now. If he did loose control, then at least they'd be able to subdue him. If it came down to it, he wasn't positive that Appledrop would be able to stop the tom- though he desperately hoped so.

He scrambled a bit backwards, trying to put more space between them, but with the river right there he couldn't move much. "Appledrop, I'm sorry but I really don't like hunting with other cats," Muddysight continued, hoping she would give up and just walk away like the many cats before her did. Besides, he was feeling a bit cornered right now and didn't like how anxious it was making him. This molly needed to leave, and she needed to leave now. He recognized that she was just trying to be friendly, and he assumed she took pity on him for his unpopular status, but really he needed to have no friends. He wondered what would happen if she refused to leave... but no, that couldn't be a possibility. He would make her leave, even if he needed to be rude while doing so. "I have no interest in spending time with you," he stated in a frank way, well aware of how he would come off. But that was good; if she dubbed him an awful cat, then she'd just leave and all would be okay.
He seems nervous...maybe I should break the ice a bit? "Why not? Do you think better alone? Or something else?" She put her paw forward, as if to move, before stepping back. "Or is something wrong...?" Is he really trying to rub me the wrong way? I mean, I have Raptorstrike as a sibling...

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old August 3rd, 2017, 02:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Fern

Applepaw trotted alongside her littermates and parents I'm not going to be a kit, I'll show 'em that I can still fish and swim...but I might make a fool out of myself since I haven't practiced my fishing skills in a long time...

Honeypaw trotted next to Applepaw I hope Applepaw doesn't drown if she swims.... fear churned her her stomach

Lobsterpaw trotted behind her sisters Please let Applepaw half drown, so I can prove to mother that I'm no runt and rescue her...

Lynxsky purred I know swimming will make Applepaw decide to stay in Riverclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 3rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Fern

Applepaw trotted alongside her littermates and parents I'm not going to be a kit, I'll show 'em that I can still fish and swim...but I might make a fool out of myself since I haven't practiced my fishing skills in a long time...

Honeypaw trotted next to Applepaw I hope Applepaw doesn't drown if she swims.... fear churned her her stomach

Lobsterpaw trotted behind her sisters Please let Applepaw half drown, so I can prove to mother that I'm no runt and rescue her...

Lynxsky purred I know swimming will make Applepaw decide to stay in Riverclan.
Goldenstep followed along beside his mate and kits, smiling. "The stream is just up ahead, you can smell the trouts from here." He said. He waved his tail to the area, just in case Applepaw didn't remember where it was.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 3rd, 2017, 02:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Goldenstep followed along beside his mate and kits, smiling. "The stream is just up ahead, you can smell the trouts from here." He said. He waved his tail to the area, just in case Applepaw didn't remember where it was.
Applepaw nodded, she knew where it was, but she might as well be a good sport, since after all she was staying in there clan after all," Right."

They approached the river.

Honeypaw smiled," So, fishing first I'd guess...so we don't scare off the fish?"

Lynxsky nodded," Smart, Honeypaw."

Lobsterpaw smirked," Do you remember how to catch fish, Applepaw?"

Applepaw snorted," Yeah... I mean, I haven't gone fishing in a while, but I still know how to."

Lobsterpaw waiting hoping to see Applepaw fail at fishing, he spotted a trout and hooked it slamming his paw on it and letting it flop until it stopped," I doubt anyone can compete with the pro."

Lynxsky sigh," Lobsterpaw, not everything is a competition and besides I'm a warrior I am better than you as is your father is." She hooked a salmon and let it flop pinned down before throwing it in the pile.

Honeypaw hooked a minnow and pinned it down letting it flop until it was still.

Applepaw watched her family fish I doubt I could get away with not fishing, but they might laugh at my messiness at fishing...oh, well... she spotted a fish that was blue and didn't look as common as most of the fish in the fresh kill she hooked it and yanked it onto the shore, it wasn't that neat of a catch, but she held it down before giving it a nip then glanced up at her siblings quizzled expression," It's simpler and not as cruel as making them sufficate."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 3rd, 2017, 02:56 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Applepaw nodded, she knew where it was, but she might as well be a good sport, since after all she was staying in there clan after all," Right."

They approached the river.

Honeypaw smiled," So, fishing first I'd guess...so we don't scare off the fish?"

Lynxsky nodded," Smart, Honeypaw."

Lobsterpaw smirked," Do you remember how to catch fish, Applepaw?"

Applepaw snorted," Yeah... I mean, I haven't gone fishing in a while, but I still know how to."

Lobsterpaw waiting hoping to see Applepaw fail at fishing, he spotted a trout and hooked it slamming his paw on it and letting it flop until it stopped," I doubt anyone can compete with the pro."

Lynxsky sigh," Lobsterpaw, not everything is a competition and besides I'm a warrior I am better than you as is your father is." She hooked a salmon and let it flop pinned down before throwing it in the pile.

Honeypaw hooked a minnow and pinned it down letting it flop until it was still.

Applepaw watched her family fish I doubt I could get away with not fishing, but they might laugh at my messiness at fishing...oh, well... she spotted a fish that was blue and didn't look as common as most of the fish in the fresh kill she hooked it and yanked it onto the shore, it wasn't that neat of a catch, but she held it down before giving it a nip then glanced up at her siblings quizzled expression," It's simpler and not as cruel as making them sufficate."
"Lobsterpaw, me and your mother are the pros. And honestly, as an apprentice, she did fish better than me." He mewed, looking at his son as he caught a nice sized fish. Goldenstep sat at the edge of the water, being careful to not let his shadow fall over the edge of the water. He lowered in his paw, waiting for a fish to swim by. One with a pink stripe down its back swam right under. he flicked it up on the bank and nipped it by the gills. He was looking up to see his daughter do the same. "It is faster, Applepaw is right you two." He mewed, surprised. Most cats didn't think of doing that, most Riverclan born cats didn't care to even bother.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 3rd, 2017, 03:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Lobsterpaw, me and your mother are the pros. And honestly, as an apprentice, she did fish better than me." He mewed, looking at his son as he caught a nice sized fish. Goldenstep sat at the edge of the water, being careful to not let his shadow fall over the edge of the water. He lowered in his paw, waiting for a fish to swim by. One with a pink stripe down its back swam right under. he flicked it up on the bank and nipped it by the gills. He was looking up to see his daughter do the same. "It is faster, Applepaw is right you two." He mewed, surprised. Most cats didn't think of doing that, most Riverclan born cats didn't care to even bother.
Lobsterpaw huffed in annoyance as he caught a fish, ignoring his father's advice he held it down until it stopped flopping.

Honeypaw, however; listened to her sister and fathers advice, catching a fish and nipping it," Wow. You're right."

Applepaw caught an orange fish and nipped it before setting it down. Huh...I forgot I enjoyed fishing...gah! My loyalty is to Shadowclan! Right, I don't like eating fish and I don't like swimming, I like land hunting, I can't allow myself to return to Riverclan! fear of losing loyalty to Shadowclan and gaining loyalty to Riverclan pulsed in her veins, but she didn't stop fishing Enjoying something isn't dangerous? Is it?

Lynxsky purred thrilled by her daughter's smile by her fishing," Don't forget, you can't do this in Shadowclan..."

Applepaw sighed She really won't give up on trying to get me to join Riverclan... she hooked and fish and gave me a nip, tossing it into the pile.

Closed Thread